Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Break Through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Kaname halted in his departure and glanced over his shoulder with irritation. Really, Zero was an extremly embarrising person to be around. he always made a specticle of things when he was angered. He had absoloutly no control over himself what so ever.

'I suppose the sooner I deal with him, the sooner I can escape to the peace and quiet of my dorm room.' he thought, turning to face the silver hunter fully. "Very well Kiriyu," he spoke calmly, though his eyes held the dark glint of agitation, "I will hear you out." Zero made to open his mouth to no doubt retort in his usual brash, hot headed way before Kaname held up his hand to silence him. "However," he continued, "I would request that we continue this discussion somewhere more private and with infinitly more shade."

He felt another stab of hunger and experienced a brief moment of panic as the awareness that his eyes must have flickered from dormant to hunter as his control sliped for a second. The Pure-Blood thanked the heavens that his control was such that a human would never have noticed. Then again, most humans were not as familiar with his kind as those of the Kiryu clan.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Hearing this made Zero get a satisfying smile on his face. happy that he was getting his way

He stepped back a little as he felt he was standing way to close to the vampire for his taste and ran a finger through his silver hair before he responded again.

''Fine with me any suggestions of a place private enough to your taste Kuran?'' he spat.
While waiting for his answer he studied the elder man before him and saw his eyes shifted from red to brown and it made him feel a little scared but he knew Kuran had enough self control to not fall to the stage of wanting to drink his blood at least that was what he hoped for.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

'His scent changed for a moment,' Kaname thought, his eyes narrowing inperceptibly as he noted Zero's observation. Zero was indeed sharp sighted it seemed. The pure-blood allowed himself an internal sigh. Could he expect any less from someone whose every intention was to discover a way in which to prove his inane veiws on what he deemed an untrustworthy race of monsters. Insolent wretch.

"If memory serves, I believe there is a various assortment of Private Study rooms close by, many of which are unused at this time of day and are built in a way that privacy is a certainty." He gave Zero a questioning glance, slightly raising a single perfectly shaped eyebrow as he appraised the other male.

He did have an air of unsettlement. While his stance was as cocky as every, his eyes were slightly more dilated and his right hand twitched as though he wished to reasure himself by gripping his beloved Bloody Rose in it's grasp. Kaname felt a smirk attempt to show itself upon his face as a small voice rose to the surface of his mind. 'Prey always was more interesting when they were torn between utter panic and the stubborn urge to stand their ground.' He pushed it away, alarmed, silently re-thinking wether it would indeed be wise to meet with the young hunter in such a secluded setting.

'All the better to get away with it," the voice cakled before Kaname silenced it once more and began to lead the way to the room.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 am

Making sure his bloody rose was within his grasps he followed the elder vampire male to the room
hoping that this so called talk he was about to have with the vampire was going to be able to give him the answers he needed to hear.

Walking through the hallway that was totally silent as no school childeren had any classes this time of the day and it was perfect Zero thought as he kept on walking.

Kuran came to a halt before the last class room.
Zero stopped walking as well and waited for the vampire to walk in first to make sure he was not going to be tricked by this man.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Kaname let out a small, almost silent huff of amusement at the obvious display of distrust Zero was exibiting, throwing the silver haired male a mildly withering glance before walking smotthly into the room and taking a seat as far from the door as possible. Perhaps Zero would feel safer if he knew that he had an unobstructed route out of the room at any time.

The brunette crossed his long legs and waited patiently for Zero to to enter the room also, close the door and take a seat, his lavender eyes still burning suspiciously as the hunter glared at Kaname expectantly.

"It boggles the mind," Kaname began, locking eyes with the young Kiriyu, "Why you would need me to clarify anything at all. I am very aware that you were within hearing distance. I was always of the opinion you were sharper at hearing than that."

As he waited for a reply, he pondered briefly the distance between his chair, Zero's and the door. While the silver-head's chair was indeed closer, the overall distance was more or less the same and rather pointless if you took Kaname's inherant speed into account.

It would be a simple matter indeed to jump from his chair and subdue the Kiriyu hunter before he had so much as twitched a step to the door. Kaname's instincts purred at the idea, his throat once again gaining that parched feeling as the notion of quenching his thirst through Zero began to rise in appeal.

He surreptitiously bit his lip to clear his head, his tongue lapping at the meager droplet of blood that welled up from the tiny wound as he returned his attention to Zero. Time was of the essence it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Zero sat as far away as he possibly could from the pure blood vampire and felt really not all that comfortable being here alone with a vampire of all people. if his brother knew what he was doing now he would have stopped him before he was even able to take one step inside the class room. bit it was for Yuki he had to know the answers to his questions and he needed them now.

He turned his head to face the pure blood vampire and spoke to answer his question.
''Thats not what i mean Kuran'' he said with malice in his voice.
''I need to know what you want with her and no jokes i am serious here. she is my best friend and its driving me crazy to not know what you have planned with her so i am asking you nicely once more before i lose my patience what do you want with Yuki?''

And nervously ran a finger through his hair once more, while still facing the vampire before him.
and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Kaname let loose a chuckle at that. "Kiriyu, if I didn't know any better I would say that you sound disturbingly like a father interrogating his daughter's first real boyfriend." He twitched a single long foot, his expression loosing his amusement to take on the blank look once more as irritation at Zero's insistence to pry settled in.

"I do not see why I must state my intentions to you when I have already made them so clear to the only person who need hear them. Seeing that you were present at the time only makes the matter all the more void." He tapped his fingers against his crisp shirt and settled his gaze on the door. His instincts were refusing to stay silent, urging him through his increasing thirst to deal with this infernal annoyance in a way most any vampire would when faced with a human.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Hearing this made Zero grew even more angry then he all ready was.

''Do you really think i would let you get close to her again huh ?'' then you are sadly mistaken we promised to protect her from now. protecting her from you me and Ichiru would do anything to keep her save and away from you'' he said with a loud voice pointing his finger at Kuran. ''So dont ever think you make a change to get close to her again Kuran. Understand that once and for all'' after saying all that he felt relieved but still he felt really tense and nervous at the same time.

But Kuran could not hurt him now could he? he was on school grounds that meant he was forbidden to attack right?'' Zero was not so sure anymore as he saw Kurans eyes grew very dangerous and bright red and it made him feel his eyes were seeing him more as a prey with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Kaname's rage exploded within him with each comment that loosed itself from that foolish humans mouth. He felt a vague moment of alarm as he felt his sense of control grow taught then snap all together, allowing a strange sense of freedom to flow through his being as he made the first step towards embracing his instincts.

"How dare you presume to treat me like I mean her harm," he snarled, his hands gripping his chair with the force of keeping himself seated, "I mean nothing untoward towards Yuki Cross, neither have I ever given you an reason to believe that I have done in the past. This is just a result of your arrogant prejudice against my kind and your need to appear the better man in her eyes."

It truly was getting dangerous to stay her. Deeming the matter closed and himself too unstable to stay an longer, Kaname stood and began to walk towards the door. "I will participate in this farce of a conversation no longer."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:39 pm

But Zero was not done talking yet. He was not yet sastfied with the answers he had gotten so far

Marching over towards the elder vampire he came to a halt right before him staring him right in the eye
Being this mad made him stop thinking clearly and that meant he was not feeling any fear right this very moment.

''Kuran!! he yelled. God dammit we are not done yet until you say you will leave Yuki alone from now on
I mean it'' he warned the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Kaname stood stock, still his body tense. "Perhaps, of anyone in this school," he said quietly, his voice laced with a growl as he turned around abruptly and seized Zero, disarming him with a flick of his hand and pinning the weak silver human to the wall before he barely had a chance to stand and take aim. "Your life should be the one that concerns you the most."

His eyes flashed a vivid blood red as he felt Zero's pulse beneath the hand he was using to hold his throat. "Look at you. Do you truly believe that you could stop me if it came to a fight between us? You are nothing but an enlightened meal on legs to my kind without your barbaric weapons at hand." As if to punctuate this, he flexed his fingers briefly against Zero's neck, caressing the precious source of thirst quenching blood almost tenderly before throwing his head back with a short bark of laughter.

"I must congratulate you," he stated after regaining his composure, his crimson eyes fixed upon Zero's lavender ones with the all the animalistic pride of a hunter cornering his long awaited prey, "It has been a long time since a human has enraged me to such a point as this."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Zeros eyes grew wide with fear as he tried to breath normally but he could not help but shiver as he tried to look away from the piercing red eyes that still looked rigth at him. He felt chills run through his body and knew he was getting very afraid now. he had to get away from Kuran rigth now before things were getting nasty.

''Lets be reasonable Kuran'' he said with fear in his voice. and checked the floor to see if he could find his gun that was being put to the ground the minute Kaname had pinned him to the wall.
But after some minutes of scanning the floor and still no sign of his gun he dared to look back at the vampire again but he wished he hadn't done it as his eyes were still blood red and dangerously close
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:32 pm

"Reasonable, Kiriyu?" Kaname asked sardonically, not missing the desperate sweep of the other males eyes as he searched for the Bloody Rose, "You forfeited the right for reason when you continued to antagonize me despite my clear warnings. I tire of reasoning. It is fruitless and not at all as satisfying as ignoring it in favor of letting loose."

He grinned, his elongated teeth showing as he ducked down towards zero's neck, breathing deeply. "Your blood smells delicious to one as famished as I," He breathed, already feeling his teeth grow further in anticipation of the bite.. Yet he restrained himself. While feasting immediately had its merits, part of the joy was also toying with his prey.

"Tell me Kiriyu," he chuckled, "How does it feel to be helpless? To have all of your worst nightmares about me to come true? Are you going to remain stoic and stubborn to the bitter end, or will you beg and plead with me for clemency? I have yet to totally decide whether I will allow you to survive this encounter yet."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:48 pm

''Survive helpless what do you mean Kuran?'' he said with fear in his voice. ''You dont really mean to kill me now do you?'' he said as he let his eyes fall to the ground too afraid to watch into the vampire eyes any longer. he felt cold sweat form on his forehead as he slowly started to panic when Kaname did not answer.

And realized it had been a very foolish idea to just demand Kuran to answer his questions knowing fully well he was no match for the power full pure blood vampire he had gotten enough warning from either his brother as the Chairman to not anger Kaname to his limits but when it came to Yuki Zero forget about it all and thats what got him in this mess this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Kaname glared at him coldly. "Do not act the fool with me human," he hissed, "We are both very aware that you understood my meaning." He reveled in the freedom surrendering to his instincts gave him, taking in the delicious tang of Zero's fear. Unable to resist, he pressed a claw into the tender flesh above the young hunters pulse, closing his eyes as the intoxicating scent increased as the first droplet of blood trickled down his nail.

He was hungry. Oh, so hungry it made him feel almost weak. He dug the claw a little deeper and leaned down to lap at the liquid, tempering his concentration into not biting down too soon. "I do not remember saying the word kill," Kaname whispered, "The definition of the word 'survive' varies with the context in which it is used." He ran a fang against the small wound, coaxing yet more blood to well up from its depths, "You do not have to die for it to apply."

At that moment, he made the decision that he had been patient enough. Without sparing a second thought as to the repercussions of his actions, Kaname plunged his fangs into his victims neck and drew a deep mouthful of the crimson liquid that rushed to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:34 pm

The minute Zero felt the sharp vampire fangs plant them selves in his neck he could not do much then tryign to struggle free from the iron grip Kuran had on him with his fangs.

The pain he felt was beyond bearable it was really making him feel like all his life force was being drained from his body. He closed his eyes and gave up his struggling it was no use he was just way to strong to figth him any longer. he only hoped his brother would be able to forgive him when he found out what had happened to him.

slowly his mind grew blank and he almost was going to lose conscious when suddenly a door was being opened with brute force and Ichiru together with Yuki hiding behind the younger Kiryu stood in the door way staring at the sigth before them with shocked eyes.

''Yuuuki'' Zero managed to say before he grew unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Kaname drank deeply, his eyes still gleaming like twin rubies as a small river of blood trickled down his lips. It had truly been too long since he had last fed upon true human blood. He had almost forgotten the feeling of the rich liquid trickling down his throat, sweet and completely addictive in its flavor.

He felt Zero claw weakly at him in the first moments of the bite and increased his fervor, taking even more blood than previously in an attempt to quieten him. He loosed a satisfied growl as he felt Zero give in and continued to feast, closing his eyes to the blissful sensation one would experience when you take your first gulp of water after spending days without it in the hottest desert imaginable.

The sound of the door opening served to rouse him from his blood induced stupor, causing irritated crimson eyes to flit in its direction in order to warn of intruders. His eyes widened considerably as he met the horrified gaze of his love and the furious lavender eyes of Zero's living mirror, Ichiru.

In his grip he felt Zero gasp out Yuki's name before going limp. Taking this as his cue to finish, Kaname non to gently removed his fangs and stood back, only giving the remaining blood that trickled down Zero's neck a brief longing glance before leveling his infuriated gaze on the other twin, ignoring Zero's unconscious body as it slumped heavily to the floor.

"Kiriyu," he stated darkly, "What an intriguing surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 pm

''Yuki stay back'' Ichiru told a very shocked Yuki that kept staring at the sight before her and gave a weak nod. ''Zero-kun?'' She whispered and held her hand before her mouth to shocked to say anymore.

Ichirus eyes focused on that of his brother that lay now on the ground unconscious and all covered in his own blood that still kept flowing out of the wound Kaname had given him Ichiru was sure it was the Kuran that did this to his precious twin brother.

''Kuran' he spat as his eyes focused on that of the vampire before him.
''What the hell did you do to my brother and i want answers now dam you !! he yelled
''How can you do this to him'' he cried out.. and rushed to his brothers side knelt down on his knees and glared at Kaname with hateful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:24 pm

"It was a matter of pride," Kaname replied coldly, still in the throes of blood-lust but sated enough the he did not feel the immediate need to eliminate the human annoyance that had interrupted his feeding, "A matter human's and their highly strung sense of morals would never completely comprehend."

He gave Ichiru a long contemplative look, taking in the way the silver hunter's face seemed to be conflicted between anger and betrayal at Kaname's actions and fear to his brothers well fare.

The Pure-Blood restrained a sneer as his eyes fell upon the comatose Zero. He had drank far to much blood for Zero to survive this encounter human. It was given that he would join the ranks of the countless Level E half-breeds that wandered the earth thanks to the careless feeding of lesser vampires. Once again e felt a stirring of anger at Ichiru for his untimely arrival. A pure-Blood was always thorough with his meals.

A small hiccup from the doorway pulled Kaname's eyes towards the source, fixing upon the small brunette prefect who was still stood there, her knees quivering as though about to collapse at her face stricken as salty tears streaked down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Hearing this made Ichiru almost unable to hold himself back to attack the vampire head on but with Yuki still standing rigth beside him, crying now and still in a state of shock he could not do anything but trying to keep himself under control and hoping that Zero was going to be all right but he knew that chance was not very likely at all.

He turned his head to face that of the headmaster and growled. ''Pride!! he yelled. ''Pride has nothing to do with this Kuran you attacked my brother and thats forbidden in this school you know the rules. you drank his blood what will you do when he dies huh?'' he yelled furiously''
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Kaname's eyes were glued to Yuki's, so transfixed by the look of utter desolation upon her features that he almost did not hear Ichiru's furious yell concerning his brother welfare.

He felt a clench in his chest as his instincts began to crawl back into the careful created cage in which he had managed to imprison them for so many years. He blinked, and shook his head, feeling the dull twinge on a headache overtake his senses as control was returned to him.

Now completely aware of his actions, Kaname truly began to appreciate the horror of what he had done. His face lost what little palor it held as he looked from Yuki to the prone form still bleeding upon the floor and back again.

This was it, he realized, hearing Yuki's muffled sobs as she attempted to hold them in. If the damage earlier would have been difficult to repair this incident had to have made it damn near impossible. He quickly gathered together his blank facade and looked away from the girl, finding the thought and sight of her pain to hard to witness.

He focused, instead and replying the the remaining hunter, "I am well aware that to drink from humans is forbidden as I am one of the people who help enforce it," he said slowly before closing his eyes with an uncharacteristic grimace.

"I will admit that, I have known for a few days now that my desire to feed was... beginning to border on unmanageable of late. I deeply apologize that I allowed my control to slip so fully that your brother was a victim." Yes, that was more or less a half truth. He was sorry that he had allowed himself to slip almost to Level E yet he did not feel as much guilt as he should that Kiriyu had born the brunt of it.

After all, he had planned something to this extent to happen someday, just not in such a tentative place as Cross Academy.

He looked at the angry lavender eyes level;ed upon his, fury burning viciously in their depths. "There is not much I can do other than have him drink my blood, something I am fairly certain neither you nor he would allow." Kiriyu would most likely prefer to die.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Ichiru saw no other choice then to agree to what Kaname had just said and gave a soft nod. his expression upon his face now very grave and sad.

''I know my brother and if he were to wake up the first thing on his mind will be you, the person who did this to him. dieing would be his second thought.

Yuki came closer then and knelt down besides Ichiru. ''Is he going to be all right Ichiru-kun? i cant stand seeing Zero this badly wounded'' she could no longer see Kaname in the eye after what he had jsut done to her precious friend was impossible to make amends for.

Ichiru shifted his his eyes away Kuran and focused them on Yuki instead. and tries to give her a weak smile when seeing her sadden look upon her face.

''I dont know Yuki-chan maybe its best that you inform the chairman on what happens but please try to not let anybody see you. we cant let this be known to the world. can you do that for me?''

Glancing over at Zero who was still laying deadtly still and back to Ichiru again she gave a quick nod dries her tears with her hand and stands back up on her feet again.

''I try my best Ichiru-kun'' with one last glance at Kaname she ran out of the room with great haste.

When Yuki was all gone Ichiru let out a deep breath and starts to shake his brother awake. but Zero was was sleeping very deeply still. the large amounts of blood that he had lost made him unable to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:35 pm

"He does not need to be conscious," Kaname stated, brushing Ichiru's hands away from Zero as he moved to kneel beside the unconscious teen. He took in Zero's condition for a moment before rolling up his sleeve to reveal the veins on his wrist.

He turned to Ichiru, on elongated claw poised over his wrist. "Can you lift him up slightly and open his mouth?" He requested politely. As the hunter hurried to comply, more due concern for his brother than wanting to obey Kaname, the vampire ran the claw over his wrist, feeling the sharp pain as it slit through the vein to allow his blood to trickle free.

He held his arm over Zero's face quickly, angling his wrist so that the blood dropped directly into the slightly open open mouth. He held it there for a few moments, allowing the superficial to pour until it healed over before briskly moving his hand to Zero's throat, rubbing it in a soothing gesture in order to coax him to swallow.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:07 pm

The moment the blood came in contact with Zeros mouth his instincts came to life and made him swallow it all very quickly before his eyes flutters open bright red. and made him look around him. his fangs bared and growls dangerously at both Ichiru and Kaname not really knowing whats happening to him right this very moment.

Until the blood he had jsut swallowed made him come back to his senses. but when he sees his brother knelt down besides him same as Kaname his anger reawakens once more.

''You'' he says with a rather dry voice what did you do to me Kuran''?'' he screams rather mad.
until a sudden pain in his head makes him unable to focus and takes his head in his hands trying to make it stop.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 am

"I corrected my mistake Kiriyu, " Kaname replied coldly, standing up smoothly from his kneeling position and stepping back to sit into a chair. He knew better than even entertaining the idea of escape. "Perhaps once you have tasted the life my kind leads, you will change you're biased opinion of us?" He asked nonchalantly, staring at the wall as he waited for the chairman's return.

Kaien would most definitely report the incident to the Hunter's Society, he decided. It was the man's duty, he could not begrudge him that. Kaname felt a rye tug of amusement in his stomach. He would most likely be placed on the execution list for feeding upon a hunter. Elite Pure-Blood or not. It was almost funny how Pure-Bloods seemed so destructive. If they did not kill themselves, they angered someone else to the point of doing it for them.

Footsteps outside the door made him look towards it and he closed his eyes in resignation as the forms of two heavily shrouded members of his class, no, [i[former[/i] class stopped dead outside the door.

Takuma's face was a picture of horror as he observed the scene laid out before him and Aidou Hanabusa. His rich flesh tone fell to an unhealthy white as he eyes took in the blood stand form of Zero Kiriyu, awake and weakly leaning against his brother while glaring with utmost loathing in the direction of Kaname Kuran. The Pure-Blood in question merely stayed primly in his seat, his legs crossed and his eyes fixed upon the newcomers with a vaguely annoyed glare, spatters of blood staining his once pure white shirt.

If sight had not already answered for Takuma what had happened here, the scent of blood; Kaname's and a lot of Zero's; would have told him the moment he had reached the corridor. Kaname had fed from a human in broad daylight. And not just any human. He had fed from Zero Kiriyu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Through
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: