Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Break Through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 pm

In last ditch effort to tire himself out, Kaname made the decision to venture out of the dormitory for a walk. He had looked out of the window questioningly when the notion struck him, humming in satisfaction upon seeing a rather gloomy grey sky above the school grounds.

Quietly, he crept through the darkened hallways, his footsteps near silent until he had safely navigated himself to the main door. He shrugged on a thick coat and hooked an umbrella over his arm for extra protection against the sun should the sky clear before he ventured through the large doors, taking extra care not to make a sound.

Taking a deep breath he began to walk across the path, unsure of a destination so long as he had a chance to clear his head.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:28 pm

That afternoon after both Zero and Ichiru had completed all their lessons Ichiru met up with his brother at the school gates.

Leaning against the gates the younger one of the twins sighed when it really was taken a bit to long for his brother to show up

That when Zero finally arrived all heavy breating Ichiru sighed and shook his head annoyed.

''Zero spill it out whats with your behavior this moring you know you cant hide it from me''
Ichiru said as he looked at his brother with a look of annoyoce on his face

Zero had become all calm as his breath had returned to him.
''I am sorry brother lets get away from here its not save here''

Grabbing his brothers arm he led him to a couple of trees further away from school grounds before he stood still again and started talking again.

''Its about that man'' and it was the way he said it with a ice cold tone to his voice.
Ichiru raised his eyebrows. ''Kanam-sama whats wrong. what did he do?''

''Remember last night when i told you to take Yuki to her room when he wanted to talk to me
Ichiru nodded.

''He went complely mental on me. ''Asking me if i had feelings for Yuki what was i to say no when you know its true so i told him what if i had which made him even more angry then before
and started to warn me by putting all his strenght into my wrist''

and he showed his brother his wounded fist.

Ichirus eyes widened. ''That little you should report this brother this cant be normal

Zero nodded. ''It really shocked me that when he finally was gone i was so shaken and scared that i was not able to come back to our dorm''

The younger twin embraced his brother then
''Man Zero you got youself in a deep mess this time but what about Yuki he cant forbid us to keep hanging out with her. i mean she is our best friend it would break her heart if we did''

A pained expresion appeared on the silver haired elder Kiriyu then
''I know and i dont really want to Yuki is very dear to me same as to you
I want you to have fun with Yuki this afternoon if you still wanted to take her out ore was it another one of your challenges to me ?'' and he looked at his twin with raised eyebrows.

Ichiru chuckled glad zero had gone back to normal
''Look there she comes later brother try to enjoy yourself without my company today''

Zero looked at the direction his brother was looking and indeed Yuki had came to go out with Ichiru
''Very well try to be on your best behavior for ones''

and with that Zero walked off/

Yuki had stopped walking as she saw Zero walk away and ran to Ichiru the moment he had disappeared

''Ichiru-kun shall we go?''

The younger of the twins smiled and hooked his arm in that of her and nodded
''Lets go Yuki-chan''

And together they walked of into the direction of the near by village.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Kaname Kuran walked at a leisurly pace across the stone pathway, his heightened sense taking in all the scents of the slightly wet day. As he strolled, a feeling of relief swelled withing him as what had once been an overwhelming hunger faded entirely into a dull twinge that he found much easier to ignore.

Turning swiftly to his right as the path dictated, Kaname felt a twitch on his lip as his eyes locked onto what appeared to a high stone wall ajacent to the school grounds. "The walled garden," he mused aloud, allowing his feet to carry him towards the heavy wooden doorway, "It is fitting that I would automatically walk to the most peaceful area in the whole Academy."

He effortlessly shifted the bolt that locked the door and pulled it aside, slipping in swiftly before closing the makshift sanctuary once more. Turning around, he closed his eyes at the bursts of delightfull smells that came from the multitude of flora that grew here.

A sense of peace came over his being as he idily drifted through the flower beds, bending every once in a while to smell a msall blossom or other while searching for a place that was suitibaly shaded. A large swing attatched to the thick bough of a old oak caught his eye and after examining it for a moment he headed towards it, finding the thick blanket of leaves the covered its branches sufficient enough to black any sunlight such a day may bring.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Zero strolled back to his dorm but not before he went to pay a visit to his favorite horse of the cross stables white lilly. the only horse that only Zero was able to keep under control.

The moment he walked inside the stables Lillys loud whinnies were to be heard far into the academy it made Zero quickly speed up his pace to calm the over enthousticaly horse down a bit.

Opning her stable he walked inside and starts to pet her slowly on the neck and her head which got a loving push against his arm in return.

''Whoa girl its just me you clearly got some engery left from lessons today but i doubt anyone has used you for todays lessons you make everyone scared you know that Lilly'' and patted her on the shoulder for a bit.

Scanning the room if he was able to spot her sadle and bridle Zero thought it a good idea to go ride for a bit. It was still day and riding always calmed him down totally. it made him stop thinking all together. it ade him feel all calm inside.

''Lets go for a short ride Lilly i bet you would like would you girl?''

The white mare nodded her head wildly.
''Thats what i thought'' and gave a dry chuckle.

Brushing her swiftly Zero places her sadle on her back put her bridle on and led her out of the stables

The chairman did not mind if Zero gave Lilly excerices even he himself was scared of the great white mare and was happy Zero was able to handle her so well.

Jumping into the sadle The elder of the Kiriyu twins went on his way.

Meanwhile back at Ichiru and Yukis date.

Ichiru was walking slowly through the village still his arms hooked with that of the brown haired girl besides him.

He was thinking about his brothers strange behavior a little bit to much that Yuki had to stop to wave her hand before his face to got him back to focus again.

''Earth to Ichiru-kun i was asking you if you like to go inside here i know how much you and Zero love ramen so i thougth why not go in here you want to?''

The girl knew all along that Ichiru was only taking her out to spend time with her after school
she did not believe he had feelings of love for her at all. She believed him and Zero to be her best friends and she did not wanted it to change at all.

Ichiru nodded.

''Thats a wonderful idea Yuki-chan its creepy how well you know me'' he said with a teasing smile
Which got the girl to giggle lightly

They walked inside to pick a table near the window.
and waited for the waitress to ask for their order.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Kaname closed his eyes as he reclined into the swinging seat, using his feet to push it backwards and forwards in a gentle soothing motion as he allowed himself to dwell on his thoughts.

"Such as why I suddenly want to eat a vampire hunter," he muttered, slightly disbelieving of his choice in targets. Of all humans he could have chosen, it had to be his schoolmate and all around rival. It seemed almost hilarious that he would agonize over such a situation. most other vampires would jump at a chance to rid themselves of a rival. Especially if such person was as vulnerable as Zero was, Bloody Rose or no.

But Kaname was not just any vampire. he was a pure-blood of the highest standing, a creature above such petty excuses. Not to mention that life was far more interesting and the battle for Yuki's heart that much more challenging when Kiriyu was involved. "Though I suppose the fact that his blood would probably upset my stomach may be another reason he has survived his arrogance around me for so long," he mused, allowing a small chuckle to slip from his lips at the thought.

He slipped into silence a moment later, pushing all thoughts aside in favor of relaxing in the cool sanctuary of his old oak haven. He almost didn't hear the faint hoof-beats approaching this stretch of greenery outside his secret garden but when he did, he cracked open a weary eye to glance resignedly in the direction of the heavy wooden door. Would he get no sleep today?
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Ichiru tried to keep himself focused on the girl besides her.
he watches the way she combs through her short brown her the way she looks at him. such a sweet smile upon her face that Ichiru smacks himself for never noticing it until now, how lovely she was
It made him realise that his brother might not be the only one in need of her affection.

But could he really go up against his elder brother. who thought Yuki to be the most precious girl in his whole life. Could he really do just that.

Yuki looked around her and noticed Ichiru was deep in thought again.
Lately he was really out of it but he was probably thinking about Zero. She thought and instead got the attention of a near by waitress who smiled at her warmly as she saw the two of the sitting at the table.

''And what can i get the two of you this afternoon young lady?''

Yuki grabbed her menu card and pointed her finger at the ramen section of the menu
''Can we have two miso ramen with extra water please right Ichiru-kun?''
The silver haired boy nodded his head. ''Yea thats fine''

The waitress wrote it all down bowed her head and left them to themselves again.

Meanwhile Zero turned Lilly into the direction of the vampire territory s side of the academy. he had to cross it to get to the forest. to get to the more open places.

But he did not expect to find the one person he despised with all his being to be there to cross his path once again. and just when he was riding the horse that was the most sensitive of all the horses on Cross academy Lilly.

The white mare nervously whinnied when sensing vampires near by. it made Zero pet her softy on the neck. ''Please try to ignore him girl we will be out of here soon''

The white horse tried to listen to his words and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Kaname noted the horse with slight bemusement, instantly recognizing the fiery creature as the notorious animal that liked to throw off all who rode her. 'But apparently not Kiriyu,' he thought wryly, watching as the beautiful mare cantered closer. 'Well, there is no accounting for taste...'

He looked up towards her rider, seeing the caring way Zero comforted the wild horse before shooting a warning look in Kaname's direction, silently demanding that he keep his distance. the brunette couldn't help but reply.

"There is no need to look so wary. It would be foolish to harm you in broad daylight. Besides, I wish no harm on such a beautiful horse as this."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Zero looked into the direction of the pure blood and replies back.
''That would not be wise of the headmaster to act so foolishly as to attack me right now'' he retorted right back at him. ''as for Lilly i gues i have to thank you for your compliment she is a fine horse only attached to me but i think she has a famous record of that known in the whole school by now of being a very wild horse'' and petted her on the shoulder once more.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:14 pm

It is fitting then, that she would choose a soul such as you for her master." Kaname replied courteously, tugging his coat closed even further to ward of a slight cold breeze as he acknowledged the temporary stale-mate.

A longing to ride suddenly erupted within him as he watched the horse, causing a small pang of regret that he had left his own at Takuma's residence. 'It would be silly to put him through the stress of traveling back and forth between the two,' he reasoned logically, a fond smile twitching at his lip at the thought of his magnificent dark steed. While not as wild as the notorious Lilly of Cross Academy, Kurogane was not a horse someone without experience should approach. The fact that he had no fear of Vampires only further increased his value.

He returned his attention to the skittish white mare and her rider and allowed the small smile to turn into a barely visible smirk "Although I would have expected her to have a little better taste in her choice of rider." He could not resist the teasing. Zero Kiriyu was an entertainingly easy target to infuriate.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 am

''Hah I raised her from a foal and she happened to get herself attached to me not that i had a choice the Chairman forced me to take care of the baby foal but i am glad i done it i am proud on what a fine horse she has become. but he then decided to change their conversation because he really did not felt like telling Kuran all about Lilly anymore what if the headmaster saw a value on the horse and decided to get her for himself . he knew the Chairman and Kuran were like friends which he found rather disturbing.

''What are you doing here out this late dont you have to keep guard of the nigth class rigth now?

And while waiting he leaned forward to give the horse another comforting touch to her manes as she was getting more nervous by the minute when she had to stand still near a vampire of all people. which he did not blame her he himself felt rather shaking inside all ready the events of the day before still fresh in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:02 pm

'It seems my jibe did not hit the mark,' Kaname thought with a slightly raised brow as Zero began to jabber about the mare. So he raised her from a foal? That explains why she seems to adore him so much. The brow lowered as he allowed the grin to get a little wider. It also explains why she had such a foul temper. No doubt she gained it from her surrogate 'mother'.

Zero's explanation wavered and died as he seemingly remembered to whom he was speaking. His face darkened with suspicion and as Kaname watched, he seemed to sit up that much straighter, as if to seem more imposing as he demanded an answer to why the pure-blood was out so 'late'. As for the jibe about keeping an eye on the other nobles, Kaname could not help but feel a little insulted. He was by no means a babysitter.

"My reasons for not sleeping during the day are my own. I doubt that you would be overly interesting in hearing them," Kaname replied smoothly, standing his ground while observing the affectionate way Zero petted his white mare, soothing the nervous looking creature. "On the issue of my fellow classmates, I have no reason to believe that any of them would so much as entertain the idea of wandering so late in the day. They all find the sunlight most distastful."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Zero sighed. ''Well of course not i have far more important things to worry myself over then why you are out here so late. its just that i found it a tat weird to see you seated here in the sunlight even excuse my for my rude question i will be going on my way now i be seeing you later tonight then Kaname-sama''

Grabbing the reins firm in both hands Zero made himself ready to sped away any minute now.

Meanwhile Ichiru and Yuki were happily eating their ramen well rather Ichiru was enjoying it as for Yuki she did not like ramen all that much but did not wanted to tell Ichiru that and took another spoon full and set it to her mouth and swallowed it slowly.

Not that Ichiru was watching how she ate he was far to busy to eat his own ramen this moment.

After dinner Yuki looked over at Ichiru and smiled.
''Shall we get back i am sure Zero-kun is waiting for us all ready''

But when she tried to stand up from her seat she somehow lost her balance and it so happen to have Ichiru all ready standing not all that far away from her and got her to fall right on top of him.

Blinking both Ichiru and Yuki were a few minutes lost into each others eyes until they realized the position they were in was rather awkward and made them both stand up quickly both blushing furiously.

''Ehh i am really sorry Ichiru-kun'' Yuki said as she bowed her face down at the ground in shame.

Ichiru who was still rather shaking by how close their bodies had been only a minute ago shook his head and chuckled. ''I know how much you like me Yuki-chan dont deny it'' which got him a pet on the head.

''Thats not funny Ichiru-kun'' but she had to admit his eyes seemed to beautiful up close and her body against his own did not felt all that umcomfortable but what was she thinking she liked Kaname kuran how could she possibile like Ichiru of all people. one of her closed childhood friends'' absurd was what she thougth and tried to shake that thought out of her mind.

''Lets just go ok''

Grabbed his arm she led Ichiru out of the restaurtant. back to Zero. who she badly wanted to speak to now. she was worried about him but she did not know why. it was just a feeling she had inside that told her something was going on and it involved her dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 pm

"My apologies Kiriyu-kun," Kaname replied, noting how ready to bolt the silver hunter seemed, "I did not intend to insult you. My thoughts were simply that you dislike me enough not to have any interest in the matter of my apparent insomnia."

He stepped back so as not to allow any dirt that may fly up from Lillys hoofs when Zero finally decided he'd had enough of Kaname's company. "The sunlight today is small enough that it is bearable for me to spend some time in the gardens," Kaname supplied as an answer to Zero's observation, "Granted that I still felt the need to seek shelter beneath a tree from the suns rather... overbearing rays."

He looked towards the bright flowers that were scatter around the area he was stood. "I suppose that i can certainly see the attraction daylight holds for you humans."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm

This made Zero a bit confused. ''hmm but aren't you able to get into the sunlight when the sun is at its lowest rigth now?''

What was Kuran talking about it really made him a bit confused.

Yuki and Ichiru walked back to the academy both walking not as close as they did before they went to the restaurant. because both still felt a little shaken still by the eurly event that had happend.

Yuki tried her hardest to keep her eyes straight on the road but she could not help to led them wonder of to Ichiru from time to time who when their eyes met quickly looked away. a fading blush still on his cheeks as he did so.

The younger of the Kiriyu twins was glad when they finally arrived back on school grounds.

He halted and looked over at Yuki. ''Thank you Yuki-chan for today but i think i be searching for my dear brother now see you later at dinner'' and before Yuki was able to respond back he was all ready running to find his brother.

Yuki shrugged her shoulders and went back to her room to refresh her self a bit and to help her father with dinner.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Kaname spotted the confusion in Zero's eyes, his own eyes holding the barest hint of amusement. "A very true observation in a normal situation," he replied, his voice also tinted with humor, "Though usually when I am not as sleep-deprived as appear to be today."

~OOC~ I'm on the chatbox if you wanna chat. Sorry I took ages, my laptop is a pest to load up.~OOC~
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:10 pm

This made Zero even more confused. was he telling him he was not able to sleep today and what was the reason for that. not that he wanted to find out anyways.

''Well i am sorry to hear that Kaname-sama but if you would excuse me now i like to give Lilly a little excerise before its night and i no longer have the opurtnity to do so goodbye''

And with that told Lilly to move by softly touches her belly with his feet which got the horse to react swiftly and galloped away in a fast pace.

Ichiru had all ready visited the stables and knew his brother was out on Lilly which made him a bit bored
he wanted to talk to his brother why did he had to find riding Lilly more important than waiting for his brother to return.

But since he had all ready left Ichiru decided to walk a little around the gates hoping to see his brother return soon.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:15 am

Kaname made a soft sound of amusement as Zero galloped away. The young hunter had looked completely baffled by the purebloods behaviour, his silver brows furrowed as he puzzled over the vampires words.

A slight breeze whisped past, tugging at the still open edges of Kaname's coat as he finally began to feel the lateness of the hour, his eyelids having an almost lead-like weight to them. taking this as a sign that it would be prudent to retire, Kaname began the trek back to the Moon Dormitorys, a small chuckle still on his lips at the small accomplishment of confusing his rival.

'He makes a rather interesting toy...' he thought, exchanging his casual clothes for a more comfortable sleeping shirt and pants before climbing into the volumous blankets that was his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 am

Zero sighed in relief when he was far away from Kuran again
deep inside the woods with only Lilly as his company. the horse led her head hang low as she stood still to eat some grass that grew alongside them and Zero led her have her way this once. not really in the mood to give Lilly the excises she needed rigth now. why had they needed to meet up with kuran today. Just when he was in a more happier mood when thinking to have a nice long ride with his favorite horse but no Kuran had to spoil his fun and left him shaking and more confused then ever.

He only hoped his brother and Yuki had a better afternoon. knowing fully well that Ichiru only saw Yuki as his friend there was no need to think otherwise.

When he had Lilly tired and out of breath he halted her to a slow walking pace and led her back to the stables were to his suprise his brother stood waiting.

He sighed why was his brother looking at him with such a uneasy look to be read on his face.
He halted Lilly completely and made her stop nect to his twin.

''Ichiru whats wrong?''

Ichiru ran to his brother.

''Welcome back brother. it really took you long enough forgot about our guard duty tonight did you brother?'' you always forget everthing when riding that horse of hell'' and here he chuckled as Lilly gve him a death stare rigth into his face.

''Ichiru stop your teasing of course did i not forget about our guard duties brother'' and gave him annoyed look. ''but what about you and Yuki huh had a nice time?''

Ichiru nodded his head. ''Yea it was nice she even led me eat ramen Yuki is really nice isen't she''

this made Zero furrow his eyebrows. ''Thats new she always wants to eat at the cafe to eat those dreathful icecream coups she likes so much how did you got her to eat ramen with you?''

Hearing this a pleased smiled appeared on his face.
''Do i hear jalousy in your voice dear brother my charms are far beyond yours when it comes to girls like Yuki'' and he petted his brother on the back in sympathy.

''Right'' Zero retored back. ''But if you dont mind i need to get Lilly taken care of and get inside the kitchen before the Chairman decided to cook''

''Fine'' i go pester Yuki some more then later bro''

and with that both brothers parted ways.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 am

When the time for class change -over arrived, Kaname was even more exhausted than ever. he had managed to snatch an hour or so of sleep at the most and found that his mood suffered greatly for it.

Peering into the body-lengh mirror that was placed in his room, the brunette stifled a grimace as his eyes criticly took in his appearance. Dark circles marred the sking beneath his mahogony eyes, a testament to the trial it had been to fall asleep. His skin was, if possible, paler than usual, looking almost as though it was attempting to mimick the white of his uniform.

He allowed himself a momentary sigh of exasperation at the image in front of him before straitening his countenance, his patented look of cool indifference pasting itself on to his features as he prepared to face the nobles that awaited him in the expansive dining room.

All eyes turned towards him as he entered and took a seat, quiet, polite murmers of greting issued from their lips, the only sign that each were still at least a little tired despite their immaculate appearances. Kaname replied to each in turn, his tone blank and emotionless as he reached forward to pour himself a glass of water.

Idle conversation among the others surrounded him as he quietly mixed two blood tablets into the liquid, his eyes watching the water as it swirled, darkening steadily to a passing immitation of the life blood which was so important to his kind. Drinking it down, he felt his pallete balk at the taste, seemingly unsatified with the substitute. He smothered a sigh, resigning himself to another restless evening as he pulled a plate of exquisitly cooked food towards him, his long fingers mercelessy snapping a crumbling croissant in two.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 am

Once Lilly was all taken care of Zero slowly left the stables closed the wooden doors and stepped inside the chairmans house were he and his brother lived when going to school only on holidays were they able to get back home to their parents. but Zero did not mind it much. Yuki was his dear childhood friend living together with her and his brother was not that bad of only her father acted a little less like a crazy man Zero would find living with them more pleasing then he found it now.

Taking a quick shower and dressed back into fresh clothes Zero got back into the living room to see Yuki trying her hardest to stop her father from taking over the kitchen while a laughing Ichiru stood leaning against the wall near the kitchen finding them fight rather amusing.

Zero quickly went to the kitchen and pushed both father and daughter out before it was going to get a serious mess.

''Out both of you and led me cook gees'

the chairman had a perplexed look on his face when he saw Zero coming out of no were but led himself getting pushed out of the kitchen without complaining wich made Zero a little bit less moody.

yuki giggles at her fathers face and led him out of the kitchen.

''Have fun Zero-kun'' she said with a smile and dissappeard from view.

Zero sighed and was happy that he had arrived just in time. just in time before they were eating another one of the chairmans awful recipes.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 am

It appeared Kaname's rather haggered appearance was more obvious than he had origionally assumed. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes as nurmerous concerned inquirys were shot his way, most of which came from Aidou as he proceeded to fuss over the pureblood getting more rest.

Shiki, Kain and Takuma were the only ones who seemed to take it in there stride. Shiki merely gave him a curious glance and returned to his conversation with the Ichijo heir. Akatsuki Kain Seemed uninterested, prefering instead to lazily attempt to restrain Aidou as the icy blonde started to become that much more annoying.

Takuma Ichijo glanced towards Kaname, a brief glimmer of concern and understanding in his eyes before he looked away, all the earlier dark emotions disappering into thin air as his features took on a light hearted facade.

Kanme stood from his seat, tiring of Aidou's attentions. He excused himself politely before retreating to the library just down the hall. He will wait there, in peace and quiet till it was time to head to their lessons. He picked up a random book and folded himself elegantly into a plump chair. Perhaps a book would distract him from the sense of hunger that had returned moments after he had drank the blood tablets.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:11 am

Because of his ride with Lilly Zero really was in no mood to make something difficult and decided to just make some vegetable soup with meat balls and some baked bread to eat with it.

Knowing Ichiru and himself loved this peculiar soup the best. because their mother always made it for them when they were sick ore cold when having yet another snow fight and needed warming up
She even teached her son how to make it so that he was able to make it for himself and his twin when she was away on hunter missions and was not able to make it for them.

He heated the oven and placed in some bread closed the door again grabbed a pan filled it with water and went to gather the fresh vegatables from the fridge to make it all into fine pieces while waiting for the water to boil.

Ichiru and Yuki waited patienly for Zero to finish his cooking alll ready smelling the air to know Zero was making soup.

When Zero decided on this soup he was either tired ore cold but Yuki did not mind one bit because no matter what Zero made for them it always taste wonderful

When all finished with the soup Zero had a pleased smile on his face that when he opend the door to the kitchen he saw the table was all set all ready.

''Ok i am done lets go eat''

Ichiru Yuki and the chairman seated themselves round the table and waited for Zero to set everything on the table

''It smells great Kiriyu-kun'' he complimented the boy with a smile
Zero smiled when hearing that and sat down when everything was all on the table.

''I hope you like how it taste then too''

''Brothers cooking is the best especialy when he makes Vegetable soup'' Ichiru said happily.

''I must say mothers cooking is still better''
Which got Ichiru to shook his head.

''No its not i think yours is far better''

Zero chuckles at that. ''Why dont you eat before its get cold Ichiru''

The younger one of the twins did what he was told he was that hungry and carefully filled his plate with soup.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 am

Kaname felt his eyes grow heavy as he sat in the chair, whiling away the time till he and the others were expected to emerge . The hand holding the small, rather unintersting novel started to fall limp as his eyelids drew closed, the exhaustion from earlier returning as he succumbed to the cosy warmth of the library.

----------------------------------------------------------

'Opening his eyes, Kaname found he was in what seemed to be a dark room, devoid of either cold or warmth. He took a tentative step forward, feeling no telltale pressure under his foot yet not finding himself sailing downwards through the air. Perplexing.

He stood where he was and spun around, taking in evering around and fining his confusion highten as he discovered that he was surround with the same all-encompassing nothing. Narrowing his eyes as he began to feel disconcerted, he steeled himself to discover the meaning of this place and strode forward, expertly shaking off the bolt of panic he felt each time his foot seemingly struck nothing but air.

He felt as though he had been walking for hours, seeing nothing but darkness yet being able to see his hand when he held it before his features. His stomach growled in protest, making him question the time of his last meal.
'Surely it was not that long ago...' he thought, placing a hand against his abdomen. His appetite that breakfast had been substantial. he had devoured enough food to keep himself satisfied for at least a good part of his waking day. Though apparently, his body begged to differ.

The air around him began to shift erraticly, causing Kaname to to stop in his seemingly fruitless journey to glance suspiciously as patches of black blinked in and out of existance, small areas of light and colour flashing briefly in places that seemed to increase in proportion the longer he watched. His stomach made itself known once more but h ignored it, his attention instead fixed on his surroundings as the black flashed out of existance completely, leaving behind a dark dorest that he could see, smell, hear and feel.

His mouth watered as a delicious scent wafted over the breeze, mixed in with the usually earthy textures that consist of a forest-like smile. He turned his head in the direction it had emerged from, curious as to its source. Almost subconciously, he fellt his legs begin to move, his feet carrying him in the direction of the scent.

As it became stronger the closer he got, Kaname found himself running, his long lithe legs stretching over the distance in order to hasten his search. before long, he drew to a stop nearby an eerily familiar clearing. He breathed in the air, turning his head to pinpoint the scents source, his eyes gleaming ruby as he traced it a dark figure reclining against a tree.

Careful to keeps his steps silent, Kaname aprouched the person, his eyes getting brighter and his hunger seemingly incresing with each stepped that brought him nearer the figure. Finally, as he stood before the,, his vampiric instincts were completly in control, blinding him to the identity of the unconcious human in favour of watching the river of blood that trickled wastefully from a small gash on the humans collarbone, staining a once perfect white shirt before dissapearing into a black jacket, the only proof of existance being a small inperceptibale glitter of moisture on the fabric.

He kneeled beside the prone form, gently pushing away the shirt collar to feel the pulse of an alabastor neck. Unable to resist any longer, he leant over, brushing aside unruly strands of glistening silver hair in favour of sinking his teeth through tender flesh to get to the meal that pulsed unassuming through his victims veins.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kaname forced himself awake, finding the metalic taste of blood in his mouth as he did so. This hunger was becoming dangerous. While he could resist it for an unmentionable amount of time, he knew his health would suffer. Normal food would fail to satisfy him eventually, just as the blood tablets were beginning to. He would need to find another alternative, lest he begin to prowl the halls of the day class like some lowly Level E monster.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 am

After dinner was finished Ichiru together with Yuki cleaned the table while Zero prepared their dessert

When all plates and pans were all removed from the table Zero came back with four cups of yogurt with cream.

Dessert was finished within minutes.

Leaving the headmaster to do the dishes Zero Ichiru and Yuki emerged from the room to go do their duty as the guardians of the academy.

''Lets go guys'' Zero said with a serious expression to be red on his face.

Not really in the mood to hear the screaming of all those crazy day class girls but it was his duty to make sure neither of them was able to get in the vampires way ore worse to get to close for them to be in danger

When they stood outside they slowly walked to the gates and halted there to wait for the vampires to get out of the dorm.

Yuki always nervous when it involved with Kaname Ichiru with a smug smile on his face as he watched Yuki only this time his smile was a little different as he still was not able to get the event of this afternoon out of his head.

Zero leaned with his back against the wall as he kept a close watch on the day class girls that all stood screaming near the gates near the road but one glare of him made them all make perfect lines to scared to complain to him.

Which always pleased Zero to no end.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 am

After removing all traces of blood from his person and hastilly regaining his composure upon noting the time, Kaname strode calmly into the entrance hall where the group of Nobles were patiently waiting. He looked over each one quietly as he passed them by, nodding in greeting. Quiet footsteps echoed behind him as they took their places, following with a quiet murmer of chatter as he pushed open the door and stepped out to begin the exasperating journey through their adoring fans.

As he stepped through the gate that seperated the Sun and Moon dorms, he heard the tell-tale squeal of numerous over excited females. He resisted closing his eyes, feeling a distinct throbbing in his head as he decided that he was not in the right mood to deal with their nonsence this evening.

His steps were brisk and quick, coaxing even the more reluctant of his classmates to increase their pace as he approached the area where the school prefects were waiting. He nodded cordially to Ichiru as the boy almost lazily contained one particularly exuberant fan from pouncing.

"Yuki-kun," he said, turning to the young girl, finding her a soothing sight after the stressfull past few hours, "You seem well. Did you enjoy your outing last night?"

In the furthest reaches of his vision he noted a dark form leaning against a tree, an almost haunting reminder of his dream from earlier. He resited the unrefined urge to shake his head to clear it, focusing his mahogony eyes resoloutly on Yuki Cross, the object of his affection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Through
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: