Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Break Through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Break Through   Break Through EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:30 am

this is one of our new VK stories and has a far more different plot the the normal VK serie has
in this Zero and Ichiru both still have there parents. they arent killed by the pure blood vampire because they never killed her mate which made her never got the idea to kill them in the first place.

Zero never gets bitten and Ichiru does not leaves his home to go live with the pure-blood woman
They both have a perfect normal childhood until the moment their parents want them to attain Cros academy were they meet Yuki Cross which soon becomes one of their closed friends they become very close in a short amount of time.

But since the school was made for both human and vampires to live Zero and Ichiru grow to dislike the arogant vampirs that make Yuki swoon the moment she sees the head master Kuran Kaname.
Zero who is creating feelings for Yuki little by little and Ichiru who wants to support his big brother there by also disliking the vampires but if he was honest they aren't all that bad to him.

Thats were this storie starts both Zero Yuki and Ichiru are prefects to protect the humans when the nigth class crosses path with the schoolgirls and are to make sure nothing happens.

Zero sighs again did he saw Yuki stare at the headmaster of the nigth class Kuran Kaname it made him want to strangle the arrogant looking vampire. he just could not understand what Yuki saw in that imperfect man. Ichiru Zeros younger brother saw him stare at Yuki again and knew how much his brother desired her if only Kaname-sama was not there he was sure his brother would have confessed by now.

''Brother you look bored wanna practice our weapons a bit after this?''
Both the Kiriyu brother had a big intrest in guns with their parents being vampire hunters it was only natural for their children to develop such interests such as having guns to protect themselves against the vampires.

Zero gave his brother a half smile and nodded. ''Sure why not let us wait for Yuki first and ask her what she wants to do next its not yet dark she migth have a idea of what to do''

Ichiru gave a nod. ''Fine with me'' and went to lean against a tree while waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 pm

A certain amount of smugness could be seen in Kaname Kuran's posture as he led the Night Class through the pathway to their lessons; making their way, as usual, through a thick sea of adoring females and on the odd ocaision, males.

A quick glance towards the twin hunters in attendance told him all he needed to know as Yuki greeted him as usual, the blood rising delightfully to her cheeks as she gave her flustered responce to his questions. The elder Kiriyu was apparently jealous. A commotion behind him claims his attention momentarily and he peers over his shoulder, just in time to see Aidou showing of to a pair of squealing girls.

He stares for a few seconds, willing the blonde male to look towards him and when he does, Kaname narrows his eyes the barest fraction. Aidou looks abashed and instantly returns to the rest of the Nobles.

"How are your classes Yuki-chan?" he asked gently, smiling down at the small brunnete prefect as she worked to keep the day class in check, "I trust your dutys are not being too demanding upon you. It seems unfair that you are stuck guarding the night class when you should be using the time to benifit yourself."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Zero stiffen while Ichiru placed a calming hand on his brothers arm, both leveling their purple gaze darkly upon the pureblooded vampire. His lips quirked into another smile as he looked back towards Yuki while waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 pm

A fade blush apears on the brunette as she gives the headmaster a cheery smile.

''My classes dotn suffer at all Kaname-senpai'' and her gaze falters to stare at the ground instead but not before she catches Zero looking in her direction and he was not looking all that happy.

He steps towards them his expression in a frown as he stares at Kaname. Yuki always one to keep the peace steps in between them before Ichiru could do it and throws her hands in the air.

''Zero?''

The silver haired boy turns his attention back to that of his friend and grabs her hand.
''Lets go Yuki we are done here are we not'' he said with a serious to almost hateful tone in his voice

All he wanted was to get away from that man and wanted Yuki to listen.

She blinks before she obeys. and turns to face Kaname again

''Zero is right I have to go bye Kaname-senpei'' and runs to catch up to Zero who is gone again back to his waiting brother.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:34 pm

"He 's very protective over her, ne Kaname-Sama?" Takuma chuckled, his fair features alight with a good natured smile as he observed Yuki's scurried attempts to keep up with the silver haired twins.

"He merely feels threatened by my presence and the effect I have upon her," Kaname replied, strolling elegantly into the classroom and taking his customary seat near the window, "he believes me to be his rival for her affections." He let out a small laugh at that thought. If anyone had a right to deem someone a rival, it was Kaname. He had loved Yuki for far longer than the elder Kiriyu had even been aware of her existance.

Takuma sat down beside him, brushing his golden locks into place, "And you do not?" he inquired playfully, already aware of the answer. Kaname glanced sideways, raising a delicate brow at the retorical question. "I believe that even if both Kiriyu twins were vying for her attention I would still feel safe in my assumption that she will not reciprocate their feelings."

"That is a very self-assured statement Kaname-Sama," replied the blonde as he retrieved his stationary from his pockets. Kaname laughed again, earning himself a few curious looks from the other assembled Nobles, "I am just saying that no matter how hard they try, Yuki has already chosen her mate and it is not either of them."

A brief look of concern flashed over Takuma's face at the certainty in his tone as Kaname turned towards the teacher. 'Let us hope you are not setting yourself up for disapointment, Kaname.' he thought quietly before becoming absorbed in his lesson.

Last edited by Kaname Kuran on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Yuki glances over at the twins a curious look on her face.
''what was that all about Zero?'' i was just talking with Kaname-senpei and you were acting as if i were a properity of yours the way you acted''

Zero sighs deeply before he asnwers back.
''You know i dislike that man alot dont say you do not know that now come on lets go we have work to do and this time i will go together with you Ichiru is capable of doing it on his own rigth brother?''

Ichiru was listening to his brother and gave a quick nod.
''Of course i am'' he says with a smile and disappears not soon after leaving Zero alone with yuki again.

''Lets go Yuki''

She nods and follows her fellow friend into the night.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Kaname stifle a yawn as the teacher continued to drone on about whatever subject they were required to pretend to learn this evening. He schooled his expression into one of attentive concentration while simultaneously peering at his other classmates.

The nobles were showing their boredom in various different ways. Aidou, for example, was scribbling away on his notebook without even bothering to feign interest in the lecture while Akatsuki looked on with a mildly disapproving glint in his bored looking features. Takuma appeared to be just as disinterested, though perhaps more subtle at hiding it, preferring instead to send the occasional paper message to his friend Shiki who sat at the desk opposite.

Movement caught Kaname's eyes, causing him to glance into the twilight covered grounds. A couple were strolling through the trees that adorned the gardens, both still clad in Day Class uniform. His brow creased into a disapproving from as he identified heads of silver and brown hair respectively. Zero Kiryu and Yuki Cross.

'It appears that I may have angered our hot-headed hunter into action." He thought, feeling rattled that the teen would even have the audacity to think he had the right to woo Yuki, 'perhaps a lesson on his part may be in order.'

Kaname rose calmly from his seat, politely making his excuses to the teacher while drifting towards the door. No one questioned him as he left; either fearing and respecting him too much or for a lack of sheer interest in his affairs.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Zero walks in a slow pace through the trees and muddy pathway as he follows Yuki who is a little furter ahead of him.

suddenly he stops moving and it made Yuki stop as well to stare into his direction.

''Zero?'' she says in a quitioned tone.

The silver haired boy turns around to see Kaname Kuran stand rigth before their very eyes and makes him frown the very moment his eyes make contact with the brown haired vampire.

''Kaname-senpei'' he addressed the man standing right before him.
''What are you doing here on this time of the night anything you need of Yuki you can say it now ore just leave and come again when i am not by her side''

and awaited his answer.
While Yuki stood right behind Zero. wondering what he was doing here this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:46 pm

'Really,' Kaname thought, taking in Zero's automatically defensive pose and the way in which he oh so gently pushed Yuki behind him, 'his over-protective tendency's are almost endearing.' He steps forward, making sure his hands were in clear view and stopping a certain distance away so as not to appear threatening to to the silver haired male.

"Though it is always a delight to see Yuki-chan, it is not she whom I wish to address at this moment." He offered a soft smile at the brunette girl currently peering around Zero's shoulder, "Perhaps we could spend a day in town together this weekend? There is much I wish to talk to you about yet at this moment in time there is a more pressing matter at hand."

"My apologies for interrupting you walk," He said softly as he turned back to Zero, bowing slightly in apologetic gesture more directed towards Yuki than the young hunter, his facial expression bland. "I would appreciate it if I may speak to you in private ." He stated, his voice, while still low and polite, brooking no argument.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Zero looks over at Yuki and back at Kaname before he answered.
''What do you mean explain your self further?'' he said with his eye brows furrowed.
What the hell was this man talking about. Zero was very confused right now and did not trust this man to come in closer contact with Yuki of all people.

He stepped back a little and awaited the mans replay back.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:03 pm

"Allow me to be a little more clear," Kaname amended, "I wish to speak to you alone Kiriyu-kun. In fact," his eyes glinted while his face stayed as passive as ever, "I must insist upon it." He stood where he was, his posture patient.

He looked at Yuki, his gaze softening, "I hope you do not mind?" he inquired gently, "I promise you that I intend Kiriyu-kun no harm and that no hostility will occur at any given time." His eyes shot back towards Zero, "If you would prefer to draw your gun and speak to me at gunpoint you do so if that will make you more comfortable."

'Though not necessarily any safer,' were the unspoken word that seemed to hover in the silence as he awaited their reply. Zero was aware of this, after all, while not invincible, a pureblood was certainly harder to kill that a regular vampire or a noble.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:59 am

Zero sighs and give a gives a soft nod until suddenly some bushes move as a figure appears before Zero and Yuki.

It was Ichiru who was getting impatient of waiting for his brothers return back to their dorm and went to search for his elder brother.

He turns his head to Kaname and bows sligthly.
''Kaname-senpei'' he says.

Zero looks at his brother then.
''Great timing brother can you take Yuuki back to her room it looks like Kaname-senpei likes to have a word with me''

Ichiru furrows his eyebrows at hearing that before he asnwers back.
''Sure thing brother'' Come lets go Yuuki-chan''

But Yuuki who was getting curious now of why Kaname-senpei wanted to talk to Zero stepped forwards and away from Zero.

''Kaname-senpei why cant you tell us what you need Zero for i like to know?''
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:43 am

A fond smile played upon the brown haired vampires features at Yuki's question. "A just inquiry, Yuki-chan," he chuckled, his eyes now a warm brown as the fixed upon the young prefect's matching ones. Truly, she had flourished over the years she had spent with Headmaster Cross.

"I merely thought that since the topic of disscussion would no doubt be something of a tentative nature for Zero," he paused at this, his eyes flicking from Yuki to the eldest Kiriyu and back, "That he would prefer I treat it with discression."

"Of course," he continued, "By all means if he will insist upon it, I have no qualms disclosing my buisness in your presence." He turned towards Zero, his lips curving upwards just that small amount more. Not quite a smirk, yet no longer the warm smile he only ever wore for Yuki.

"I trust you aware of the subject that I wish to discuss, Kiriyu-kun," He crossed his arms smartly behind his back, "I leave the decision to you of whether or not you would Yuki-chan and your brother to witness it."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 am

Zero sighed again. ''I jsut told my brother to take Yuki away there is no need for them to hear this conversation'' and turned his head to face that of Yuki. ''Go now there is no need to worry about me Yuki led Ichiru lead you to your room now'' and gave her a warm smile that he only gave to Yuki and his brother.

Yuki hestiated until she saw his smile and gave a small nod.
''All right i will go but i want you back with us soon all right Zero?'

''I will trust me i will'' and ruffled her hair affectionly for a few seconds.

''Kaname-senpei let us go''
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:07 am

Nodding, Kaname stepped forward taking Yuki's hand to give it a light kiss. "I hope to be able to spend a little more time with you soon Yuki-chan," he said softly before stepping away to allow her to leave. He turned his attention to Zero while gesturing politely to the trees.

"Would you like to lead or would you prefer I go first so that you may satisfy your paranoia over my kind?" Not waiting for a reply he began to walk towards a small clearing far enough from the school building to warrant no eavesdroppers.

He came to a halt in the center and turned to face the young vampire hunter, his emotionless face slightly harsher than usual as he crossed his arms before him. He took in the defensive stance Zero automatically assumed and with great effort resumed his normal cool composure. It would not do to appear as impulsive as that silver haired human before him.

"You have feelings for Yuki-chan, am I right?" He stated, reasoning that Zero would not have the patience for small talk, "Do not even attempt to deny it. I can smell the way your blood reacts around her. Though your behaviour also makes it amusingly obvious."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 am

Zero knew this conversation led to Yuki he knew the way Kaname always looked at the girl who he thought to be a very close friend but to have feelings for her the boy was not even sure himself to give the headmaster a good answer instead he led his head fall to the ground and sighed unhappily.

''what if i say yes what if i indeed have feelings for her what would you do?'' he said back with piercing violet eyes directed at Kaname and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 am

Kaname felt a twinge of anger at the arrogance he percieved in Zero's stance. Did he dare challenge the heir to the Kuran Legacy? He carefully stamped down his fury, allowing only a cold, aloof aura to pervade the air while he surveyed Zero, his countenance showing every bit of his royal heritage.

"If that was indeed the case," Kaname began, returning the piercing look with his own hard gaze, "Then i would have to impress upon you that silence on your part would be prudent."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 am

This made Zero raise a eye brow. did that man really thought by given him such a answer that would be able to keep away from his best friend. they had grew up together he Ichiru and Yuki did that man really thought that by meeting her here at this school she was going to be his property not if Zero was there to stop it from happening.

''I see well then i better watch my self from now on before i have the headmaster fighting a war i would not dare to lose to the likes of you but if you will excuse me now my brother is probably wondering why i am not back yet good night Kaname-sama'' and with that he turned around and prepared to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 am

Kaname's eyes flashed and before he could stop himself he had stepped forward and locked his hand over Zero's wrist with a tight, painfull grip. He yanked the young hunter around so that the were facing, his expression thunderous at abrupt dissmissal of his subtle but very serious threat.

"I warn you Kiriyu-kun," He all but growled, finding it difficult to keep his voice as emotionless as usual on the face of his rival, "Do not dare test me. I also do not wish a war but if that is what it takes to ensure that Yuki-chan is where she truly belongs then so be it." He tightened his grip in warning, his nails biting through the flimsy material of the Day Class uniform in order to graze Zero's skin before he released him.

He refrained from the tempting action of licking the blood from his nails, the tantilising aroma teasing at his hunting instincts. While not as delicious as Yuki's. Zero's blood smelt a damn sight better than those blood tablets could ever hope to simulate.

He calmly removed the red handkerchief from his pocket with his clean hand, carefully keep the bloodstained one away from his pristine white uniform. With exagerated slowness, he carefully wiped all traces of the precious liquid from his fingers, staining the cloth a deeper, much more pleasing red.

"Your's I believe, Kiriyu-kun," he stated, handing the handkerchief back to the silver haired boy before stepping away. "I trust you will remember the subject of our conversation in future. I am not in the habit of repeating my self." He fixed his eyes on Zero, his expression deadly, "Or making promises that I do not intend to keep." He made a brisk, slightly mocking nod in the hunters direction and left the forest, very aware that Zero would never dare to risk spilling Kaname's blood so close to the rest of the Night Class.

Last edited by Kaname Kuran on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:24 am

Zero clearly was a little shocked by this behaviour the headmaster had just behaved in and made him lean with his back against a tree trunk to get himself to come back to his senses.

What was that with Kaname Kuran and Yuki what was it that he so badly needed from her
in all the years that he had known Yuki she had never once spoke about the man that when they started their hightschool live at Cros academy and Yuki had starting to behave all flustered and shy around the headmaster that annoyed Zero to no end.

He sighed and paid his arm a look the force the vampire had grabbed his hand made him widen his eyes
how was he going to keep this from his brother tonight. Ichiru always the curious younger brother would surely sense that something was wrong with his brother that made it was a better idea to spend the nigth in the stables for a night.

witj having that decided he started to make his way to the stables instead.

Arriving there his favorite horse Lilly the white mare that was he very attached to greeted him ful heartly with a loud whinny in his direction.

A smile played on the silver haired boys mouth as he walked into the stables and went to pet her fair head and removed some stray manes away from her eyes.

''Hii girl i bet you dont mind me sleeping in your stable tonight now do you?''
the horse made a soft sound with her nose and played a little with his hair.
That was the answer Zero longed to get from the horse.

He lay down in the hay and tiredly closed his eyes trying to forget about Kaname if only for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:48 am

By the time kaname returned to the Night Class, the teacher appeared to be concluding the evenings lesson. Not a word was spoke as the enigmatic brunnette vampire walked gracefull to his seat; appearing, to all the world, as though he was unaware of the looks and stare that were being descreetly (or not in Aidou's case) directed towards him as he sat down.

Beside him, Ichirin Takuma seemed to shift uncomfortably, confirming the vampires suspition that the nobles had indeed smelt the lingering traces of blood, human blood about his person. "Save your questions untill later Ichirin-san," he said softly, leaning towards him in the pretext of borrowing his pen, "I will answer your quieries in private." The blonde nodded his agreement, still feeling vaguely aprehensive at how unreadable his companion seemed.

Later that evening, he accompanied Kaname into the purebloods chambers, taking a seat on the plump expensive sofa that was placed inside the spacious room. Kaname took a seat beside him and waited. He was not disapointed.

"I am just going to say it outright, Kaname-sama," Takuma began, his demeanor uncharacteristically serious, "Did you kill Kiriyu-kun?" The brown haired vampire gave him a slightly disbelieving look. "Do you truly believe that I would be foolish as to kill a human hunter when I am striving so hard to aid Cross in uniting our races? It seems counterproductive to my goal, do you not think?"

Takuma gave a sigh of relief, earning a slightly cold glare from Kaname. "So you did think I had killed him." He stated, his voice blunt. The blonde noble had the good grace to look chastened. "I feared that was possible when I smelt his blood on the air. You did look in a foul mood when you left the classroom."

Kaname allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips. Trust Takuma to be alble to read him so clearly. "I simple left to give Kiriyu-kun a warning, granted the means ended up being more forcefull than I originally intended. He is not harmed in such a way that he will not soon heal."

"A warning?"

"Yes," Kaname nodded.

"About what may I be so bold as to ask?"

Kaname's eyes gleamed. "About certain repurcussions he would face if he was to continue his attempts to steal my mate."

Last edited by Kaname Kuran on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:14 am

The next morning Ichiru woke up and found that his other half his elder brother Zero had not come to their room last nigth. but he knew about Zero and his habit of sleeping in the cros stables made him asume it was the case for his brother to be that he had gone back to sleep that nigth but now that he was awoke again and still had not seen any trace of his brother at all made him dress quickly to go see if his idea of were hs brother might be was indeed the right place.

When he was dressed in his school uniform Ichiru ran swiftly over the school grounds on his way to the stables but before he was able to make even one step into the direction of the stables Yuki Cross was standing right before him. a worried look on his face and made the silver haired boy assume she was also in search for Zero.

''Good moring Yuki-chan'' he said with a slight smirk on his lips. deciding to play a little with the innocent girl who his brother was so in love with even he denied it completely Ichiru knew better.
''Why are you up so eurly?''

Yuki looked at Ichiru and nodded. ''Yea and i was hoping you would know the answer to that Ichiru-kun you know were Zero is i cant seem to find him in his dorm we have class soon you too Ichiru''

Ichiru sighed. ''Yuki-chan why dont you head on to class i make sure my dear brother gets there right in time dont worry your little head over it''

This relieved the young girl greatly and nodded happily.
''Thank you Ichiru-kun see you in class'' and with that she skipped away.

Ichiru shook his head. his brothers taste in woman really was awful but who was he to say anything about it to his dear brother who would not listen to his advice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 pm

A low hiss of frustration rent the air of the Night Class President's rooms as the mid-day sun attempted to peer through a crack in the thick brocade curtains. A hand pummeled against a fluffy eider-down pillow, fisting around the material as its owner tryed to force his over-active brain to sleep.

Blood... He clenched his eyes and sat up, his sleeping attire rumpled from constant tossing a turning while his hair sat upon his head in a mass of tangles. he reached for a glass of water at his bedside table and through a couple of blood tablets, stirring the mixture impatiently with an elegant finger before downing the whole content in one smooth swipe.

He sighed in relief as the overwelming hunger abated slightly from a roaring inferno to merely raging blaze just barely in control. The blood tablets were loosing effectivness. He fell back onto his pillows with a loud exhalation.

It had been a while since he had lusted for human blood, since his control had slipped so fully that he could not sleep because of the insane hunger that was driving him to hunt.

"Damn you Kiriyu..." he hissed under his breath, his nails tearing at the blanket he had clasped under his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Ichiru kicked a pebble in front of him as he watched Yuki rush to class. a small idea made him smirk as a pleasant smile appeared on the younger Kiriyu's feature. he really enjoyed to see his brothers expresion of displeasure was to be read on his elder brothers face. it made Ichiru want to keep on going forever with what he was doing just to see that typical rare expression to be seen on his face.

Yes this one idea would make Zero show that one expression for sure.
but when he neared the stables and saw his brother spread out on the hay with the wild mare Lilly glaring daggers at him Ichiru decided to keep his idea at bay for the time being and instead knelt down near his dear brothers side and gently pushes his shoulder for him to wake up.

''Zero.. Zero time to wake up dear brother of mine'' he said with a slight sinister tone to his voice
Zero stirred when hearing his brothers voice and slowly opend one eye and the other before he sat right up in the hay to look at Ichiru in a sleepy daze.

''Good moring Ichiru i am sorry for not telling you were i went last night i hope you aren't mad?''
and started to remove some stray hay from his tasseled silver hair.

''Oh wy would i be mad Zero i know were to find you when i dont see you in our bed now we better head to class your dear Yuki-chan was a little stressed when she could not find you just now a few minutes ago but i told her it be fine and that would make sure you came this time''

Zero sighed. ''Ichiru stop pester her so much ok'' was all he said before he stood up gave Lilly one last pet and walked out of the stables

Ichiru quickly followed his brother and started to walk next to him
''Me pestering Yuki-chan and why would i do that you know i would never hurt dear brothers girl. Zero you have hurt my feelings for thinking this way''

But all Zero did was roll his eyes and continued on his way.

he knew Ichirus tricks by now and this time he was not in the mood to be bait for another one of his brothers games.

When Zero had visited his dorm took a quick shower and made sure all the hay was out of his hair he walked back to the class room and seated himself after Yuki and her friend Yori who were slowly whispering to each other.

Ichirus eyes lighted up the moment he saw his brother took his seat next to him.
He stood up from his seat moved away from it so that he was standing right before that of Yuki who was looking at him with curious eyes.

''whats the matter Ichiru-kun?'' she asks and awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Kaname rose from the bed with an air of defeat, his features haggard from lack of rest. Sleep was stubbornly evading his grasp yet everytime he seemed close to slipping into oblivion a felling of dire hunger would erupt within him, cursing him to yet another hour of trying to settle back to at least some semblance of rest.

After giving up on unconciousness, the pureblood shuffled his exhausted body towards the large bathroom annexed to his chambers, the idea of a nice, sooth shower before returning to bed seeming an attractive soloution to his problem.

'I only need to weather it out,' he thought as he peeled off his night clothes in favour of climbing under the downpour of steaming water, 'It is nothing I have not overcome before now.' That was true. In his early years, the temptation to hunt had been a strong one, the same for any young vampire, of noble birth or not.

He sighed, running a hand through his wet hair wile closing his eyes against the droplets that trickled down his face. He could see a vast change in his appetite in order to counter the desire to feed.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Ichiru chuckled. ''Yuki-chan'' he said with a sing song voice. ''Lets go out this afternoon just you and me what about it?''

he said as he held his face inches away from her face which turned bright red the moment she had heard his question. ''eeh you mean as on a date?'' she said with a soft voice.
Ichiru nodded and smirked. ''Excaly like that Yuki-chan whats your answer?''

She moved her eyes away from the boy to stare at Zero but Zero just sighed and turned his face away clearly not intresting in his twins games rigth now.

Without Zeros support she really had no idea of what to do until Yori smiled and gave a nod
''why not Yuki you might enjoy it its good to go out for a change you always stick to homework after school lately go and led Ichiru-kun take you out''

With that said Yuki felt a little better about the idea and turned to face Ichiru.
''All right i go out with you Ichiru-kun'' she said with a smile.
and sat back down when the teacher came to call order in the class.

Ichiru really pleased with the way his plan was going had a pleased smile on his face as he sat down again as well but not before he catches Zero looking at him with a irritating look on his face which pleased the younger of the twins even more.

''what the mater dear brother of mine fear not i make sure Yuki-chan is in save hands this afternoon and have her back before its gets dark just led me have a little fun with her alone''
and smiled.

''Ichiru i dont know what you getting at but i tell you this you better be careful''
was all he said before he started to take notes and did not gave Ichiru one second glance al of the lessons.

Which made Ichiru suspicious of his brothers behavior and needed to have a serious talk with him before he was going to take Yuki on his date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break Through Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Through
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: