Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Break Through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Break Through - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Yuki nodded her head as she held her eyes to the ground while her face flushed a brilliant red.
''I had Kaname-sama'' she said and bowed low.

Near by Ichiru held back a crazy screaming girl and sat her back with the others while his eyes never left Yuki. Why did she always blush so much the moment Kuran went to talk to her both he and Zero found it really disturbing.

Zero glared in the direction of Kaname but he really did not want to talk to the pureblood vampire rigth now he had spoken to much to him today for his liking instead he gently grabbed Yukis arm and looked away back at his brother.

Yuki stared back at Zero but found him looking into the other direction and shrugged
Whats wrong with Zero?'' she thought and looked back at Kaname.
''I hope you will have a good night Kaname-sama we have to go back to patrolling now''
And got Zero to give a nod pleased with her response.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Kaname looked away from Yuki to rest his gaze on Zero, a questioning expression on his perfect features. 'It appears that I have exhausted his tolerance of me for the day,' he thought, feeling a spark of irritation at the disrespect Zero was showing by ignoring him. 'Very well, Kiriyu-kun,' he turned away from the silver hunter to focus his gaze solely on Yuki, 'Two may play at that game.'

"I'm sure the younger Kiriyu-kun would not complain if you spent a few extra moments in my company?" Kaname inquired, gently taking Yuki's hand, "He is surely more than a match for these young women." He looked towards Ichiru as he said this, not even sparing a glance at Zero as he did so.

"What do you say Yuki-chan?" he inquired, "Can you spare me the time for a short walk in your company before your duties spirit you away from me once more?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Yuki glanced over at Ichiru who just shrugged his shoulders he had no trouble with it getting a compliment from Kuran was rare and made the younger Kiriyu twin smile as he gave her a soft nod.
''Sure why not''

But when she looked over at Zero and saw him glaring daggers at Kaname she knew it was going to be difficult to get him to agree to led her stay in the company of her savior for more then a few moments.

''Ahh come on Zero-kun you know Kaname-sama is not going to hurt me led me stay for a bit i promise you that when i am done i come looking for you rigth away'' and looked at him with hopeful eyes to get him to agree with her.

Zero was never able to resist that smile when she gave it to him and sighed.
''All right but keep to the promise ore i will come find you if you not back yet''

she gave a quick happy nod. ''I will Zero dont worry''
Smiling happily she turned to Kaname again

''I like to Kaname-sama'' she said with a smile and awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Kaname couldn't hold back the wide smile the spread upon his features at her agreement. he nodded his head politely in thanks to Ichiru, still paying no attention to Zero, despite feeling the vicious glare directed at his person.

"I will return her in good time," he promised, gallantly offering his arm to Yuki. He turned towards the still waiting Night Class, his eyes meeting the irritated gazes of the assembled Nobles, jealous and downright murderous if you were to pay attention to Aidou and Ruka. "Ichijo, please continue to lead the others during my absence," He stated, noting the blonde nod before gently sweeping Yuki towards the dusk covered gardens.

As he passed him, Kaname allowed himself to send one single glance towards his rival, his eyes glinting smugly as mahogany locked onto lavender. In that moment, Kaname felt a jolt of recognition at who the occupant of his dream from earlier had been. A dark uniform... Pale Skin... Silver hair... Kaname's eyes darkened as he remembered the scent that had haunted him in that pseudo forest. So human... so frail... so easy to overpower.

He jerked his gaze away, pulling himself from the downward spiral as he felt his control of his instincts waver. he could see that it would be wise to avoid the elder Kiriyu in future. He peered down at Yuki, smiling warmly to wave away her questioning look at his delay. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:17 pm

''Whenever you ready Kaname-sama she said with a fade blush still on her face. trying to avoid the looks Zero was given them.

Why did he looked at her like this. was he that worried about her well being.
Ok they were best friends but to act so protective made Yuki a little bit uneasy.
but glad she got him to agree she happily took Kanames arm and led him led her away.

when they had gone Zero stayed behind still a death glare on his feature as he watched Yuki walk away with Kuran.

Ichiru who had succesfully returned the girls to their dorms came to stand next to his brother and placed a hand on his shoulder.

''Zero eey brother?'' whats wrong why the creepy face huh'' he said with a chuckle
Zero looked away from the direction Yuki had disappered to and back at his brother

''That Kuran really i cant stand that man and neither should you Ichiru really why did you agreed to have her be in that vampires company do you really believe she is going to be save in his company?'' well i dont and if he will not bring her back soon i will come get her back myself'' he ended his words with a angry tone.

Ichiru sighs. ''Zero zero i can see how much you care for Yuki but acting like this would not help either of you if you just told her how you felt maybe then things would become more esier from now on dont you think so?''

Zero blinks at that and shakes his head.
''How can i conffess when i know Kuran is there to make sure Yuki will not chose me its no use''
he sighs unhappily.

''Hmm if you think you are all ready defeated then yes she will surely chose Kuran but if you decided to figth for her and stay postive who know whats going to happen but come on i dont want to see you sulk over Yuki-chan lets go for a walk it would do you some good''

''all right Ichiru thats fine''

and Together both brothers left for the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 am

Chuckling at the girl's flushed expression, Kaname gently placed her hand in the crook of his arm and began to lead her towards the gardens. She appeared to resist a little, he noticed, glancing nervously towards the elder Kiryu with a worried expression on her delicate features. Concern for the anti-social teen perhaps? or was she worried about being alone with the pureblood?

Kaname''s eyes nerrowed as he looked ahead, his face still resoloutly holding the look of warm affection he showed only Yuki as the strolled quietly through the trees and flowers. If it was the later, Zero's influence would then be stronger than he had previously anticipated. It seemed that the young hunter was more of a threat than he had first thought.

"Tell about your week Yuki-chan," Kaname asked conversationally, turning towards the diminuative brunette attentivly, "We get to speak so little that I barely know anything of how you spend your days. I feel almost jealous of your friends to think that they spend so much time in your company while I have those scant few minutes before class." Perhaps almost was too strong a word. Jealousy was a constant companion of the vampire's whenever he saw Yuki in the company of either member of the Kiriyu clan.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:00 am

Yuki decided to stop thinking about Zero rigth now what was the point even if he was worried about her it was her choice to go along with Kaname not his.

she was glad Ichiru had successfully led him away from them, it made her feel at ease, well as far as she could feel at ease when having Kaname as her company, she could not help but feel a little nervous as she looked back at the pure blood vampire and tried to smile.

''My week?'' ohh that is nothing special really Kaname-sempai this past week i studied for my up coming exams and had Zero tutor me, and you know the usual our prefect duties at nights ohh and Ichiru and i went for a trip to town this after noon which was really nice'' and here she could not help but to blush a tiny bit which made her look down the minute she felt it on her cheeks.

Meanwhile Ichiru and Zero walk near the academy talking softly as the move through the trees.
''Ok Zero tell your twin brother all about your wonderful ideas of how you are going to tell little Yuki-chan your feelings. I am curious to know all about them?''

he really found it hard to help his brother now that he was slowly falling for Yuki as well but he knew how much Zero liked Yuki, it was only fair to led his brother have her in the end, he could live with the loss if his brother was happy and was able to smile that was all that mattered to Ichiru.

Zero sighs. ''My idea you say. i really have no plan of how to do it yet. but i really cant stand her to be inside that Kurans company for longer then a second, and i know i need to be fast ore else she be lost to me before i know it''

''Yes thats right my dear brother. i dont think you have much time left, i think its best to tell her soon''
Zero sighed again deeply and nodded his head. ''I know, but i am not yet ready to tell her yet, give me a little more time all right brother?''

Ichiru gave a slow nod. ''Of course i understand. but shall we head back now and get our Yuki-chan out of the claws of Kuran?'' and he chuckles softly.

Which made even Zero grin slightly and gave a slow nod.
''Yes lets before i really lose my patience i need to know if she is allright''

All Ichiru did was chuckle again finding it amusing how worried his twin was about Yuki Cross.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:18 am

"A trip with the younger Kiriyu?" kaname asked, his right brow lifting questioningly. "Was this trip friendly or was it a date?" he asked before he could stop himself, internally cringing at his reaction. Hopefully his tone held more curiosity than the jealousy that was rapidly building up at the thought of obtaining yet another rival.

It appeared that time was running short and to his alarm, Yuki seemed to be drifted ever further from his grasp. As each day passed, his influence over the small girl wavered, leaving him to watch as she became closer to the silver haired hunters. A twinge in his chest erupted at the thought of losing someone so precious to the likes of those humans, Zero in particular.

"Yuki-chan..?" He asked, his voice low and quite as he made his decision, gently stopping them both and turning her to face him, "I have a request that I wish to ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 am

''It was a date but just as friends Kaname-senpei'' she said with a giggle.
''Ichiru and Zero are like brothers to me they are my best friends that i trust anything to''
and a small smile appeared on her face as she remembered happy times when they much younger. times when she spend hours with the twins inside their parents gardens, in summer times ore when it was winter they would enjoy them selves for hours on end in the snow. making snow angels ore just paly snow fights
with her always siding with Zero, who would protect her from his vicious brother at all times.
Yes that were the memories she and the Kiriyu twins shared and were very precious to Yuki.

She then looked up to with curious eyes as she heard his last words.
''What is it you want from me Kaname-senpei?''
and wondered what he was going to ask from her this very moment.

Zero and Ichiru walked in a fast pace back to the gardens they had seen Yuki and Kuran disappear to
well it was more Zero that walked fast Ichiru walked a little further away and in a much slower pace
he was sure they would find Yuki perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Just friends? He felt a wave of relief at that but not much. But while it seemed for the time being that Ichiru was no threat, Kaname did not want to take any chances. It was time to up his game. He knew that Zero had informed Ichiru of his threat last night; with how close the two were it was inevitable. However, he also knew that while he had been serious, he was aware that to follow through with it would undermine everything he and Headmaster Cross had worked towards.

Yet now, as he looked at Yuki's patient, eager face, he found his resolve hardening and patience thinning. He knew Zero was going to make his move; Ichiru will make sure of that. Kaname would just have to beat him to that point. He took Yuki's delicate hand, holding it in both of his before lifting it to his lips to kiss the skin tenderly.

If the Kiriyu's were so intent on winning the hand of [i[his[/i] beautiful Yuki, then they would have to fight him before they even get close enough to try. He looked deep into Yuki's soulful eyes. There was nothing he would not do in order to ensure her favour and illiminate those who threaten it.

The sound of footsteps nearby stopped him as he opened his mouth to speak. He turned towards the newcomers, for he had identified two different footfalls, and glared.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Zero was the first one to arrive at the garden his eyes directly fixed on that of Yuki who was still watching Kaname for her waiting answer Kaname was yet to give her, not having noticed Zero coming back to get her at all.

Zero looked from Yuki back to Kaname and made a step towards his female friend determined to take her back to finish there prefect duties not wanting to have her one more minute in that vampires company.

''Yuki lets go its about time the night class is retuning to their dorms i hope you have not forgotten about the time ore have you?'' he said with a serious tone to his voice but his face remains warm.

Hearing Zeros voice made Yuki jump up in surprise.
''Zero-kun?' ohh i am sorry i be there with you guys shortly Kaname-senpei wanted to ask me something and he has yet to give me the answer can you and Ichiru-kun wait a little while longer please?''

Zero nodded. ''Sure we be waiting near by''
and prepared to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Kaname contemplated tell Zero to leave the moment he had sensed his arrival but stopped. While he would have prefered to speak to Yuki in private, the arrival of Zero did not hinder his decision at all. In fact, he smirked inwardly, it only helped to further his resolve.

"Yuki-chan," Kaname began, watching Zero's retreating back through the corner of his eye before looking back at the girl in question. "You are aware that I hold a very high regard for you, correct?" He waited for her to nod mutely, a puzzled look on her face before he continued. "Over the years that regard has blossomed," Kaname held her hand between them, carressing it tenderly with his thumb. "You are very dear to me, Yuki-chan. So dear in fact that I would sacrifice everything in my possetion should you ever will it so."

He reached forward and gently lifted up her chin with his hand, ensuring the her wide eyes were fixed upon his. Further to the side, he noted that Zero has stopped walking, his back tense. Kaname felt a further rush of courage and continued to plunge forward, enboldened by the intent not to allow his rival victory."Ever since that day so many years ago my world has revolved around you and only you. While melding the races of human and vampires together does have its merits, my main motivation to do so was to stay where I could be with you always. To aid you should you need it and to protect you."

He leaned forward and pressed a small, chaste kiss upon Yuki's lips, his hands cradling her soft, very warm cheeks before he leaned back, his eyes fixed hopefully upon hers. "For you I would willingly walk through deaths' very own doors if it meant that you would gaze upon me with as much affection as I do you." He smilled warmly down at her, "There is nothing in this world I would deny you, should you love me in return."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Yuki blinked in confusion. was Kaname really kissing her, did he really just confess to her this very moment. it really was all to much for her to handle all at once and backed away from him a little.
Which to her surprise Zero all ready stood to catch her fall and gently grabbed her arm to led her keep her balance.

She looked back at Zero and then back at Kaname.
''I am sorry Kaname-senpei i have to go''
Zero reacted to her and led her away from the gardens swiftly.

Zero was more then confused and scared as well. but he tried to be brave for Yukis sake that when he had passed the gardens and saw Ichiru standing there he took a deep breath and led go of Yukis arm.

''Lets go guys'' Ichiru said and started to walk away.
Yuki looked at Zero and back into the direction of Kaname now even more confused then ever
She really had no idea what to do ore say and decided to just follow Ichiru to get back to do their prefect duties.

and started to walk after him. which Zero did as well. he knew he had to make her understand it all later but for now he really had to get her away from that Kuran and fast.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Kaname allowed Yuki to back off, understanding that he had shocked her greatly with his declaration. After all, he had never really expected an instantanious reply. One would need to think such things through.

Still, as he watched Yuki stumble and be caught and steadied by his long time rival, Kaname, one of the last remaining purebloods and the most powerful to boot, felt the first twinges of despair. The way she had clung to Zero as he led her away had made it seem like he was a lifeline, a crutch for when she felt weak. The brunette lifted a hand to his chest and clutched his shirt, feeling a keen agony flare into life as the notion that perhaps she did not return his feelings became more plausible.

Kaname walked towards a nearby bench that had been placed in the garden and sat down heavily. It had been too much in one moment. In his haste to show up Zero, he had frightened her.

"I'm an idiot..." he murmered under his breath, allowing his posture to go slack as he rubbed a hand against his brow, "Of all the foolish, brash things to do... I would have expected such a display from the Kiryu's rather than myself."

He exhaled loudly and slumped forward, his arms resting on his knees while his face rested in his hands in contemplative silence as he pondered how to rectify this desaster.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Yuki shakes her head as she tries to get it everything together inside her head. but no matter how hard she tries it just wont become a complete puzzle and it always comes back to Zero catches her when she falls.

She looks his way as he is back to walking next to his brother both look very grim as Zero tells Ichiru what had happend just now. She still cant not believe Kaname really confessed to her. what was she to do accept and be all lovey dovy with a Vampire of all people. She really liked Kaname-senpei but to see him as anything more then her lover she really did not see that happen anytime soon.

Zero stops walking as he notice Yukis pace is slowing down and walks back to her.
''Yuki whats the matter?'' he says with a soft voice.
Before he can say anything more she has flown her self into his arms and is crying her heart out
Zero sighs. this was about to happen. His Yuki really was to soft hearted she really was so sensitive to everything around her. he cradles her hair and whispers sweet words in her ears to calm her down again.

''Shh Yuki-chan we make sure you be save. save with me and Ichiru trust us. trust me''
She cant really talk and only nods her head a little bit as she continues crying.

Nearby Ichiru watches his brother comforts Yuki and waits patiently.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 am

Kaname sucked in a deep breath and closed his eyes to his thoughts. There was a way to rectify this situation, he just knew it. All it would take for him to discover it is patience and peace and quiet. Mahogany eyes shot open with a wince as heard the unmistakable sounds of the Night class leaving the school complex in order to head back to the Moon Dorms. It seemed that silence would not be present here.

He stood up slowly, allowing his features to unfurl elegantly into the tall, regal form he always presented to onlookers. He momentarily contemplated returning to his room but shook his head at the vague notion. While the nobles would respect his authority and privacy, they would still worry if closed himself off the instant he returned. Most likely the would start pacing outside his door, waiting to accost him the moment he decided to venture out.

'No,' he thought, already feeling his feet lead him in the direction of one of his favorite places on campus, 'I need a place that not many frequently visit.' The walled garden was beautiful, secluded and quiet. Perfect for licking his wounds and working on fledgling plans for retribution and laying claim on what was rightfully his.

As he sat, in open this time seeing as it was still night, he pondered. Meeting Yuki at change-over will be awkward, anyone can see that. He will have apologize for his brash behavior then chivalrously step back to allow her to accustomed herself to it, perhaps gift her with small trinkets that will help her warm more to him when she appears a little more comfortable with his advances.

As for Kiriyu... He allowed a frown across his contemplative features. Zero was the biggest threat to his plans. He had a feeling that if the silver hunter had ever managed to speak of his feelings, all his attempts would be for nothing. Kaname hardened his gaze. The competition has to be removed.

In his culture, if a pure-blood rivaled another pure-blood for his choice of mate, the decision would be left to who-ever the person is whom they both desire so. If by some chance they could not decide, a fight between the two intendeds would begin. If one of the challengers was not a pure-blood however, be it human, Vampire or any other type of creature, the matter was another situation all together.

The option of choice would be eliminated immediately. All Vampire family's are aware of the power held by the ruling class. If one of such heritage were to ask for one of their children's hands, they would fall over themselves to provide it, whether or not said child agreed with the idea.

If the person was a vampire, the fight would be held back for a day, in order to prepare. The fight was more often than not to the death yet held in a very refined manner. The combatants would meet hours before the fight in order to discuss terms. Sometimes it would even be resolved then and there depending on the interest of the parties involved.

However, if it was a human who was the rival, the issue would become more grave. No mercy would be spared for the man or woman. In the race of vampires, half-breeds were not permitted in their society. For a vampire to choose a mate from the race upon which they feed would be both insulting and taboo. Unless of course, you were a pure-blood. There was very little you could not do then so long as you also took a vampire bride or groom in order to continue the line.

Headmaster Cross would not be able to stop the challenge should Kaname decide to exact his rights over Yuki. It was a tradition that dates back as long as vampires existed. Outdated, yes but perfect for his needs. The headmaster knew very well that to contest his choice would upset many in the vampire council. His dream of a school where both races could mingle was already teetering on the edge. There was very little doubt he would not wish to jeopardize it.

The most the retired hunter would ever be able to hope for was a promise that Kaname would not kill Kiriyu. One the brunette had intended to make anyway, for Yuki's sake more than any others. However, the condition in which he survives and any lasting effects that may appear from the confrontation all would depend on whether or not action would need to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:33 pm

That night both Zero Yuki and Ichiru guarded the school in silence.

Yuki was the one who was the most silent of the group of three. She kept on thinking about Kaname and what he had said to her moments ago.
No matter what Zero ore Ichiru told her to comfort her she was not able to stop thinking about it.

The night grew colder and Yuki wrapped her arms around her body to keep warm when a large gust of wind blew rigth next to her arms no matter her wearing her school uniform it still made her feel the cold wind.

Zero and Ichiru catches up with Yuki and both stood still near the girl to watch if she was all right.

Zero looks over at Yuki and sighed.
''Yuki why dont you head back first. i can tell you aren't feeling well your face looks really pale.
dont worry me and Ichiru can handle it for the rest of the night right brother?''

The younger one of the Kiriyu twins gave a soft nod.
''Sure we can Yuki-chan. its best that you catch some sleep while you can. Exam's are coming up and we can't have you fail them again this year as well now can we'' and he gave her a playful wink in her direction.

Which made Yuki cheer up at least for a little bit.
''Thank you both of you for being there for me when i needed it''

She gave both of the twins a quick hug. Ichirus eyes were warm as she looked into them.
And knew that if she did not watch it her thoughts would take her back to the events of before when she had been in that really awkward situation.

She let go of him and gave Zero his hug.
Yuki was grateful to have both Zero and Ichiru as her best friends.

She knew they would always be there for her no matter what the cost.

''Good night boys''

She said with a smile as she departed back to her dorm she shared with her close friend Yori.

Feeling relieved that she was finally able to get away from it all for a bit.
And hopefully able to forget about this night, at least in her sleep.

Zero waved for a little while as she watches Yuki disappear into the house.
Before he takes a deep breath and let him self fall through his knees, against a near by tree to sigh again.

Ichiru follows his brothers example and seated himself next to him.
''Zero?'' What are we going to do now?'' I mean its really major wrong that Kaname-senpei confessed to Yuki-chan. It makes me wonder what he is planning rigth now. and what he is planning for her.
He cant be meaning all this now can he?''

Ichiru was really confused right now and hoped his brother had the answer to his fears.
But Zero remains silent. and stares into the distance.
He had no answer that would make Ichiru feel at ease

Zero knew that in time Kanames plans would show them selfs eventually. all it took was time and lots of patience but he was not sure he was able to keep his feelings for Yuki hidden much longer.
This thing Kaname had told his precious girl had made him want to confess to her even much faster but he knew that if he went to tell her right now he would lose her friendship forever.

Zero was really afraid to losing just that.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 pm

As the sky began to show the first vestiges of dawn, Kaname had come to his decision. Satisfied with the solution he had chosen and the tactics he intended to employ, the tall, enigmatic Pure-blood began to make the trek back to the Moon Dorm's, already fully aware that at least one Noble would be waiting for his safe return, despite the late hour.

He restrained the incredible tempting urge to role his eyes as his expectations were once more met and the nonchalant face of one Aidou peered up from behind a book that was so very obviously a cover for his presence.

"Kuran-Sama?" he inquired, concern visible in his icy blue gaze, "You missed classes. Are you alright?" His gaze darkened, "Has that disgusting hunter and his doppelganger been bothering you again? I swear, it boggles the mind why you do not allow me to get rid of those vermin. They are only humans. Even worse, they are hunters." The blonde spat that last word out like it was poisonous to even speak, his face scrunched into an expression of utmost distaste.

Kaname leveled a cold look on the Noble. "I do not remember being told to inform you of my whereabouts Aidou," he stated, his voice authoritative yet as bland as ever. Aidou shuddered at the tone, "Whether I deem something more important that the odd lesson or so is none of your concern. As for the hunters, I am sure that there is no need to impress upon you further the importance of self control. We are here to learn and to build an alliance. Do not jeopardize it with your childish need to eliminate everyone who makes you jealous."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 am

When it was starting to become dawn and the sun appeared again Zero and Ichiru both stood back up on their feet to make their way back to their dorm both really in no mood to talk because of the event that had happend this night.

Zero yawed lightly as he hide it with his hand before his mouth and kept on walking with Ichiru rigth besides him.

Arriving back at the dorm both boys really was way to tired to bother with undressing that they collapsed on their beds the minute they saw it.

It was a twin size bed perfectly made for Zero and Ichiru made by their sensei Yagari when he found out they were moving to this academy to learn like any other child their age to learn something more then just how to become a good vampire hunter.

Ichiru led himself fall on the blankets and closed his eyes rigth away.
he turned his head and watches his brother lay down besides him.

''Goodnight brother'' he said very sleepily. moved a little to find the right posistion to sleep in and grew silent. Zero turned his head to see his brother. and responded back.

''Good night Ichiru try to get some sleep and please dont worry yourself about what has happened tonight i am sure everything will be all right soon enough''

Zero said trying to make his brother feel less worried so that he was able to sleep easily.
Ichiru nodded his head a little and fell into a deep sleep.

But as for Zero that wasn't so easy. he kept thinking about Kaname and about Yuki
He just could not figure out what that man was trying to archieve by trying to have Yuki love him back he just hoped that Yuki did not fell into the mans trap he could not let that happen
He had to keep her save and that ment to be by her side as much as he could from now on

With that thought in mind Zero finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:03 am

With Aidou properly chastened, Kaname continued up the elaborate stairway and slipped into the secluded sanctity of his room. His eyes held an irritating gritty feeling as the fact that he had little sleep over the past couple of days made itself known.

"It seems that I am starting to act like a teenager rather than just looking like one..." he mused aloud, his voice low and quiet as he divested himself of his uniform and went through his morning ritual of preparing for bed.

Tomorrow, he surmised, would be the catalyst for making his decision on how to deal with Zero Kiriyu. If the elder hunter decided to make himself a nuisance despite Kaname's warnings then he would pay the consequent price for the disrespect.

The brunette vampire strolled elegantly back into his room, black silken pajamas clinging to his person as he toweled his hair dry. His throat felt scratchy, almost parched despite him having drank three blood tablets before his shower. The Pure-Blood's face took on a pensive expression. It seemed that a meeting with Headmaster Cross would be in order.

He cast a final longing look towards his bed before strolling back towards his closet, selecting a casual shirt and slacks. Fate, it seemed, was conspiring against him getting a full day's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:49 am

Later that same morning Yuki awoke with a start. her alarm kept ringing but she was in such a deep state of sleep that the machine kept ringing and ringing until she finally awoke with eyes wide open and tussled hair that stood in every directions.

Sleepily she looked around the room to see her class mate and close friend Yori had all ready left the room to go for breakfast.

''I really slept like a stone this time'' she spoke to no one but herself as she removed the balnkets from her body and stepped out of the bed there by streching her arms for a long time yawing.

Letting her eyes fa;; on the alarm clock on her nigth stand she saw she had only ten more minutes to get dressed and to eat her breakfast with the chairman before it was time for school again.

''I never make it i never make it'' she said with a panicked tone to her voice as she quickly dressed in her school uniform and ran a brush to her shoulder lenght brown hair.

When she was done with dressing and thought her hair looked all right she rushed out of her room to rush to the living room to eat her breakfast.

But just when she was about to take the corner that led to the living room she ran into Zero
Who really did not got much sleep in the little houres he had a chance to get back on sleep

The impact both made them fall with a loud bang to the ground
Yukis face turned brigth red when she saw Zero looking at her with his amythyst colored eyes
looking at her with concern and worry until she blinked and the moment had passed

''I am so sorry Zero-kun its my fault i was in a hurry and did not see you walking there
zero looked away from her and sighed. before he stood up and held out his hand to help her get back on her feet as well.

''I am not mad Yuki i was just about to get you the chairman was worried about you missing breakfast and asked me to get you come on lets go''

Yuki who was still a bit taken aback by what had just happend nodded and grabbed Zeros hand to walk together back to the living room to eat a quick breakfast
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Carefully keeping to the more shaded areas of the pathway, Kaname felt almost leaden with exhaustion, a feeling that increased the longer he stayed out in the daylight during his temporarily weakened state. His stomach gurgled hungrilly, now almost audible in its growl, much to the Pure-Blood's embarissment.

He slunk silently into the school building and weaved expertly through the hallways, ignoring with practised ease the countless girls and occaisionally boys who paused in their daily morning rush to class in order to fawn over him in surprise and delight.

'It's too late to deal with these fools...' he thought, his mind forlornly travelling back to his still untouched bed, complete with a soft down matress and luxurious blankets that just waited to be buried into. He shook the notion from his head briskly, steeling himself to concentrate on the purpose of his lat morning trip before the idea of giving up and heading back became too irristable. 'Besides, perhaps Kaien will allow me to borrow one of the spare rooms in his quarters for the day...'

He knowcked firmly on the hard wooden door after after reacher the Headmaster's office and after recieving a bright, overly friendly "Enter!" in reply, he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

When Zero and Yuki arrived at the living room they walked straight to the kitchen were Ichiru was all ready seated, yawing sleepily while eating his breakfast.

He looked up when he saw his brother and his close friend Yuki walk in and a bright smile appeared on his face.

''Good morning Zero Yuki-chan'' He chirped happily.
And it made Zero relieved that at least his brother was able to sleep well last night

He sat down next to his brother and smiled a little.
''Good morning to you to Ichiru you managed to get some sleep after last night then i see?''

Ichiru nodded his head but his face got all concerned when he studied his brother closely
''But i can tell you haven't right brother?''

Zero sighed. ''Thats right i just was not able to sleep at all''
Ichiru shook his head. ''Zero you dont need to worry so much about Yuki-chan you told me to stop worrying but look at your self now you cant even sleep because you worry way to much, let it go''

Yuki sat down next to Zero and gave a soft nod.
''He is right Zero-kun you really look like you haven't slept in ages. maybe you better skip classes today and rest up it will do you some good you see''

Zero sighed again. ''I manage Yuki we only have classes in the morning remember. i think i am able to get through them without much trouble''

Grabbing some toast and milk he starts to eat in silence.

Yuki kept silent to and hurried to eat her breakfast just like Zero did.
She knew that both Zero and Ichiru would be at her side even more now after what had happened last nigth and she could not blame them. it still got her shaking and really confused whenever she thought about it.

After breakfast they walked together to class.
once inside Yori walked over to Yuki and demanded the girls full attention
Zero sat down behind Yuki and Ichiru did the same.
Not soon after they had arrived the teacher came in and classes started.

That morning went by really quick for Zero that when it was lunch break he left his brother and Yuki alone for a little bit telling them he wanted to be alone for a little while.
They agreed and kept on talking, while standing outside in the sunshine, it was really nice weather and many children were outside to enjoy it.

He walked through the hall were the class rooms were located, in a daze because he was really that tired.
happy to get away for a while but what he saw before him suddenly shocked him greatly
What was Kuran doing here at this time of the day, and even when the sun was shinning with all its might

He still needed a word with the man and even though he was death tired he kept on walking until he stood still before the pure blood vampire and came to a halt
looking him straight in the eyes, trying to be brave enough to manage to ask him about last night

''Kuran we need a word'' he spoke'' with a tired tone to his voice but he tried to ignore it
''care to explain what happend to Yuki last night she was really upset when she met up again with me and my brother'' and he stopped talking then to wait for Kurans reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm

The talk with Kaien was, frustratingly, non-conclusive. Kaneme was no better off in the sitution of the failure of his blood tablets than he was earlier on. He felt starved and knew very well that it would only get worse until he found someone to prey on. He also knew that the longer he delayed his preditorial side, the less likly he would be able to control his hunger and not drain every single precious drop from his victim.

He ran a thing hand had through his hair, whincing at the bright light as it pricked mercilessly at his fair skin. There was no other choice. He would have to hunt. And soon seemed to be the more prudent course of action. He walked briskly through the hallways, a slightly dizzy feeling of exhaustion starting to fog his senses when a familiar scent caught his attention.

''Kuran we need a word'' growled out a harsh voice from behind him, unmistakable even if he hadn't already identified it's owner. ''Care to explain what happend to Yuki last night she was really upset when she met up again with me and my brother'' Zero continued, most likly glaring daggers into the tall brunnette's tired back.

Kaname did not turn around, only closing his eyes in exasperation before replying, "I believe it is too late in the day for me to indulge you and your petty need to start a disagreement," he stated calmly, "I am sure Yuki would be more than happy to indulge you with answers. She was, afterall, the other participant in last nights discussion." He started to leave, feeling his control weaken as his lack of sleep began to sap at his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

this made Zero grew even more irritated then he all ready was with the man standing right in front of him now and the one person that had made Yuki cry.

He growled as he stepped even closer towards the vampire. not really caring anymore that he was supposed to be afraid of him, he was really getting that angry.

''And why would i do that i cant really bother Yuki with this now dont you realize how much you scared her
I swore to protect her always and if you think you can just go and toy with her feelings then you are sadly mistaken'' he yelled with anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Through
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: