Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Break Through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumi

Nezumi

Break Through - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:10 pm

"Good evening Headmaster Kaien," Kaname greeted as he entered, inclining his head politely. Kaien smiled sadly in reply and gestured to the chairs, not quite finding the will to return the greeting as yet.

The tall vampire smiled in understanding, not missing the lack. He walked towards the chair nd sat down elegantly, not needing to lok to know Takuma had followed suit. His eyes quickly took stock of the room, confirming what his senses had already informed him.

"My apologys for arriving early," he folded his legs comfortably, "I found myself overly eager to put this behind me. For good or for ill." He directed a weak smile towards his ally, "I hope you can forgive my temporary imposition."

Kaien sighed and shook his head. "Kaname-sama," he began, "I could forgive you many things this being the least but we both know that is not why you arrived early." His face became serious, his sharp eyes leveling on the two vampires, both of whom were regarding him with mild amusement.

"Would I be correct in assuming you wish to claim Sire's Rights to Zero?"

Kaname inclined his head but stayed silent, waiting for Kaien to continue. The man did not disapoint.

Kaien sighed, "And may I also assume that would entail his relocation to the moon dorms?" again this was answered with a nod and a small quirk of the lips. Kaien exhaled loudly and caressed his forehead wearily.

'I predict a sizable headache....' he thought petulantly, the wish to leave before the final three of there group arrived suddenly becoming almost irrisitable.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:18 pm

When the time had come to head to the office to get the meeting over with the trio walks in a slow pace towards the desk room Yuki holding Zero's arm tightly with her own and Ichiru walking in front keeps giving them side glances to make sure they were still behind him.

Knocking softly Kaien tells them it was ok to enter and with Ichiru opening the door for them to enter soon enough the trio is inside the room and Ichiru closed the door again.

''Ok lets get this over with'' Zero growls as he leans with his back against the wall and wears a very annoyed and moody expression upon his face when eyeing Kaname and to avoid eye contact fixes his attention to the Chairman instead.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Kaien took a deep breath and readied himself for what was doubtlessly going to become a very turbulent evening. He waited for the trio take their seats and regarded them or a moment, allowing them time time to settle before heading straight into the matter at hand.

"Zero," he began, deciding to tackle the worst first of all. He gazed at the boy fondly for a moment then continued. "Tell me... What do you know of the Pureblood laws of sires and fledgelings?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 am

Finding this question very suspicious Zero is not sure if answering this question rigth away was a good idea so instead asks why. ''Why do you ask me this chairman?'' I dont understand enlighten us a little more if you please'' and frowns deeper while waiting for a answer.

Ichiru nods his head why was the chairman asking his brother this kind of question out of no where
it did not make sense to him well it did a bit but that could not be right Zero could not belong to that bastard Kuran Kaname now could he after he had made him a vampire that was just way to absurd for words.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:29 am

Kaname smothered a laugh at the headmasters look of exasperation at Zero's reply. Surely with how long the ex-hunter had known the twins he would realise Zero would not answer such a question easily. He glanced towards Takuma, sharing a brief amused look before he turned towards the rest of the group, his eyes landing on the suspicious and somewhat hestitant eyes of the elder twin.

Kaien sighed once more, mentally preparing himself for the balls of fury that were no doubt going to explode after or more than likely during his explaination.

"You will likely not appreciate what I am about to tell you," He began, watching the twins carefully, "therefore I expect you to react like calm, mature adults and not fly off the handle like usual." He sent a particularly potent glance towards Zero. "Am I clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:15 pm

''Hmm fine'' He said as crossed his arms over each other and looks towards his twin who gives him a confused shake of his head to turn his attention back to the chairman and also gives a nod and changes his expression to turn a little bit more serious instead of all confused.

Yuki on the other hand was real scared now for what was coming she was almost sure that bad news was about to be told by her adoptive father bad news about Zero being moved to the night class and if that were to happen how could she ever be nice to Kaname again he was the quilty one for doing all this to him to her best friend of all people she always thought him to be her prince the one who saved her 5 years ago but now she wasn't so sure anymore if she could still find it within her heart to like him anymore.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Kaien eyed for a little longer before straightening, his mouth opening in order to begin what would likely be a very painful explanation. At that the moment, Kaname coughed primly, causing the headmaster to glance expectantly towards him.

"Perhaps It would be better for me to explain?" he inquired gently. After all, he secrety thought, if anyone was going to be blamed for this it was him. May as well take what he was owed right from the start. He turned to the twins, his face serious as he began.

"There are subtle differences," he said softly, crossing his legs as he leaned back against his chair, "between the fledgeling of a regular vampire and that of a Pure-Blood. Though, I suppose, you are already very much aware of this."

He smiled at Zero humorlessly before continuing, "While both can create more of their kind, only a Pure-Blood can willingly create a true fledgeling." He paused a moment to give them time to think this over, watching both the twins in particular to gauge their reaction.

"However, there are certain... side effects from being sired by a Pure-Blood," he said delicately, "Our blood has an addictive quality to even the most seasoned of vampires. To a newly fledged one, it is almost a lifeline. It often creates a dependence upon their sire, almost a thrall. Something which, more often than not, is the intended result."

He stopped there for a moment and raised his hand to halt the inevitable outburst from the Kiriyu's corner, seeing Zero open his mouth to no doubt accuse him of trying to enslave him. "Let me assure you," he said with distaste evident in his tone, "That I by no know mean's intended to "enthrall" you." His lips tugged into a small half smile, "While I did not intend to attack you at that time, had I not been interrupted, I would most certainly have drained you to the point of death."

He heard Takuma exhale loudly in resignation, knowing without looking that his friend was currently shaking his head at his words. "I knew that you would not defend yourself in this issue but really, Kaname, must you make it worse?" he muttered quietly, causing Kaname's smile to grow warmer.

Ignoring the blonde's mutterings, he resumed his impromptu lecture. "This reaction, being one of the more little known secrets among lesser beings, also has affects the sire, paticularly Pure-Blooded ones." He turned towards Zero, his chocolate brown fixing upon the hunters horrifyed amethyst ones.

"A territorial urge will often develope within the Sire, urging him or her to possesive that which they had created, often in the form of lust for the fledglings blood, something that will only get stronger if the blood had been appealing when the vampire was human." He looked away, his gaze sweeping over the rest of the group, noting the varying degrees of horror and in Kaiens case, grim acceptance as the subject of his speech began to dawn among the gathered humans (and ex-human).

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 pm

His eyes widen even more after Kuran was done talking.
''What are you trying to say that i will be addictive to your blood are you fucking kidding me Kuran
you and your stupid actions are seriously are getting the best of me here there is no way i am listening to anymore of your crap'' turning to Kaien again ''and if you even say one word of me transferring to the moon dorms you can forget it i repeat forget it'' he growls loudly.

Ichiru was really horrified by everything he had just heard and agreed totally on everything his twin had just said. ''Yea Zero-ni is right he belongs with me and Yuki-chan you cant expect him to move away from us'' and frowns deeply as well clearly not happy with the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Kaien frowned at the pair, his dissaproval aparent. "Now stop being foolish," he scolded firmly, fixing them with his tired eyes while brandishing his finger at the duo, "Your consideration for all involved aside, you Zero, are still a danger to the day class in your current state. Unless you wish the Hunters Association to remove you permanantly from your brother and Yuki's side, I would seriously consider your words."

His piece said, he deflated visibly, his face seeming to age years in mere moments. "If you choose the Moon Dorms then at the very least you will be able to see eachother at change over and on free days."

"Running is not an option either," he added, recognising the stubborn glints in the identice eyes, "I will, by obligation, have to inform the hunters of Zero's status and you WILL be hunted down. Yes, Ichiru, you too should you aid him."

He steepled his hands, waiting for their decision, all the while feeling like he had just sentenced an innocent man to a lifetime of torture. Perhaps, to a hunter, he had.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Knowing it was futile to continue on fighting with both the chairman Kuran and Ichijou in the room Zero knew he had to give in in the end and sighs deeply. Lowering his head he looks at Ichiru and Yuki with a defeated look and got both of them to give him a sad understand look before returning his attention back to the chairman. ''Fine i will transfer but please before i go cant you tell our parents about this i dont want them to find out at least not through rumors i want to tell them myself if you can settle this i will go freely and you will have not to worry anymore about me becoming a danger to the day class students'' he spoke with a soft and sad voice than.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Kaname raised an eyebrow at how easy that had been. Considering that it was Zero the were discussing, said individual would normally have spat, bit and scratched if he even suspected that he was being backed into a corner.

He glanced subtely towards Takuma, noting the unease on his good friends face, a sure sign that he was experiencing similar misgivings. he turned back to the headmaster as he began to speak, the relief evident on the older humans face.

"Of course Zero," the elder cross was saying, slumping in his chair, "This kind of thing is something best coming from you anyway." He turned to Ichiru, his gut churning at the saddness in the boys features. "I am sorry that this course of action proved nessasary. But I can at least say that it need not be permanant.

Kaname narrowed his eyes at that, anger bleeding into his face at the assumption. Takuma coughed lightly, claiming the brunnettes attention in order to shake his head gently. Kaname sat back, surprised to realise that he had almost darted out of his chair in his anger. Quietly saying his thanks to the blonde, he closed his eyes, willing all less civil urges back to the imaginary cage he always tryed to hard to keep them in.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 pm

''Thanks'' he mumbles to turn to his brother and Yuki. ''Why the sad faces guys didnt you hear the chairman its only temporary it be ok trust me before you know it i be back and this all was just a bad dream cheer up Ichiru Yuki'' Ichiru gives his brother a half smile and nods.
''It better be Zero-ni or i be coming to get you out of there myself'' and grins at his own words and Zero soon joins in himself.

''I hope you can get along with the other vampires at least a little Zero i know its going to be real hard for you to get used to being a hunter and all i will miss you in class and at class change over'' and sniffs a bit. ''Dont worry Yuki-chan nothing will happen to brother right Zero?''
Nodding his head he turns to Yuki and ruffles her hair a little in affection.
''Nothing promise'' and gives her a reassuring smile.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Kaien smiled at their interactions, glad to see them accepting it so easily. He would have probably hugged them had he not felt so drained. Takuma watched them, his eyes holding a sad glint at the hopefull aura that surrounded them at the headmasters words.

'Sometimes, I find it hard to like Kaname...' he thought sadly, standing up along with the other vampire, 'He allowed Kaien to build up their hopes even though he means to dash them. When did he become so cruel?'

"It is getting late," Kaname said, addressing the headmaster, "I thank you for indulging me on this matter but I have left my classroom duties unattended long enough." He turned to Zero, his expression slightly smug, "Kiriyu, I expect you to be and ready to move to your 'temporary' new roomby change other tomorrow. Please do not dawdle." He nodded to the others, his eyes lingering on Yuki for a few moments.

"I wish I could redeem myself in your eyes," he said sadly, turning towards the door with Takuma in toe.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:33 am

''Right'' Zero replays dryly as he pushes open the door to get away before the other could.
With a fast pace he walks through the hallways until he gets back to his dorm and has Ichiru following him close enough. the younger had said his farewell to the other first before going after his twin
Yuki understood Zero's feeling to get away and told Ichiru it was ok the Chairman told him that Zero was to come to his office the next morning to receive his new school uniform but with only a small nod Ichiru had fled out of the office.

Laying down on his back Zero stares at the ceiling of his and twins shared bedroom and sighs deeply
Ichiru soon joins him and cuddles closer to lay close near his brothers body to sigh in content.

''Zero-ni?'' Tilting his head a lil bit Zero watches his brothers sad eyes reflect back into his own and mumbles a replay. ''Hm?'' Cuddling a little closer Ichiru speaks again.

''I was thinking about tomorrow and how you will leave us to go to the mood dorms i still cant believe how easily you gave in thats not like you brother why the sudden change of heart?''

''Ichiru i just dont want to end up hurting you and Yuki you saw me lusting for that bastards blood there is something inside of me thats controlling me whenever i am in his company that frightened me enough to come to this acceptance of transferring its all for your sake brother for yours the most
i dont want to see you getting that look of hurt in your eyes when looking at me when i am like that
its all that bastards fault we know that but i am paying the price for his foolish actions

I will transfer and get it over with but whenever i have the chance i come see you and Yuki that i promise you Ichiru now come we better sleep its getting late and i heard you coughing the other day dotn try to hide your cold Ichiru you need your sleep''

Chuckling a little after hearing Zero's concerned words ''I am not going to miss you acting as mom Zero but yes your're right lets sleep'' smiling warmly Zero presses a kiss on his brothers forehead and closes his eyes as his brother still remains in the same position. ''Good night Ichiru''
''Goodnight Zero'' Ichiru replays back and the both of them fall into a restless sleep.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 am

The next evening, the whole of the moon dorm was on edge. To say that the group had mixed feelings over the pending arrival of their new dorm mate was an understatement. Many were downright furious.

"Why could we not just kill him and be done with it?" Aidou Hanabusa demanded for what seemed like the tenth time that evening, "To think that we will be sharing our living space with a hunter..." He shuddered at the thought. Akatsuki shook his head at his cousin’s antics, quietly standing beside as the group gathered in the dining room to discuss the details.

Kaname was sat at the head of the table, his legs crossed as he surveyed the gathering. “Have you done what I have asked?” he inquired politely, his hands holding a glass of at least six blood tablets dissolved in water.

“I have already sent servants to prepare a place in the east wing for Kiriyu-san to stay,” Ichijo replied, stepping forward slightly with Shiki nearby, “He has been given the rooms two doors from mine.” Kaname nodded appreciatively. Those rooms were the ones adjacent to his own and had previously been avoided by other members of the night class. It was pleasing to know that Takuma had the sense to place him so close.

Aidou, however, was not so pleased. He tensed at Ichijo’s words, his hands clenched as the air around him turned just a tad frostier than it aught. Akatsuki eyed his cousin warily, leaning down to the shorter vampire’s ear in order to whisper softly, “Calm yourself, cousin.”

Aidou spluttered quietly but regained control, the air turning back to its usual temperature. “How can I be calm?” he hissed back, glaring up at Kain, “We are practically offering ourselves on a silver platter to the filthy half-breed by allowing a hunter in here. It makes things that he will be so close to Kaname. How long do you believe it will take for him to realise he could off us in our sleep?”

The taller vampire grimaced at the others display, painfully aware that Aidou had been growing louder all through his tirade. By the end, all present were watching him with varying expressions, some weary of his antics while others seemed be of the same opinion, Kaname being the former.

“I have requested Zero be placed there for as much my own safety as anyone else in this dorm,” he stated firmly, his eyes showing his displeasure towards his errant follower, “Kiriyu included.” Aidou spluttered at that, his face flushing in embarrassment at being called out.

“I did not mean to doubt you,” he replied, almost meekly, his eyes unable to meet his leader’s, “I was simply concerned for your safety. We all know the hunters unpredictable nature. Now it will doubly so. Are you certain it is a wise choice?”

Kaname smiled placidly, taking a short gulp of his drink before replying. “Be at ease Hanabusa,” he said, placing the glass down upon the table and levelling his eyes upon the jealous vampire, “Kiriyu knows not to cause trouble if he wants to be able to have at some kind of freedom.”

“Besides,” his smile darkened a little, tiny specks of red bleeding into his brown eyes causing Aidou and one or two other to flinch unwillingly, “Zero will be easier for me to handle than even he realises.”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 am

The next day Zero and Ichiru wake up before breakfast like usual dress and get to dining room with the other students only today Zero stayed behind as Ichiru left for his class the Chairman wanted Zero prepared enough to join the night class even had all ready informed Zero's teachers about the sudden change coming up with some excuse that his parents did not wanted to have their son in the day class anymore but in the more advanced classes that were given as far as the day class teacher were informed about it.

So while Yuki and Ichiru left for class both in a very sullen mood to ad Zero went with the chairman to try on some of the night class uniforms until they found the right one that fitted him well enough.
Zero clearly felt not like doing it so every time the chairman handed him some other clothes he was welcomed by a deathly glare from said boy.

Later that day when Ichiru and Yuki were out of school again Kaien presented them Zero wearing the nightclass uniform and still glaring like the death at the elder man when coming out of the room.

Yuki gasps when seeing Zero all in white and cant help but stare for a little bit longer than was nesecary but only Ichiru seemed to notice but decided no to say anything about it and instead could not help at his brothers annoyed expression.

''Geh Zero-ni lighten up a little will you i know its against your nature to be joined up with those vampires but you said yourself last night that you had accepted it right bro?'' and grins

Sighing Zero nodded his head. ''I did say that but really the though all ready to be in their company is given me a deep headache'' and sighs deeper.

''It be ok Zero me and Ichiru-kun will accompany you'' and gives him a warm smile
which he returns with one of his own only a bit more weaker than Yuki''s.

A little later after dinner that afternoon before class change over Zero acompanied by his twin brother and Yuki start to make their way towards the moon dorms but when Zero knocked on the door and felt the presence of none other than Kaname on the other side his glare deepened even more.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 am

At the sound of approaching feet towards the dorm, Kaname rose from his chair, his eyes shooting a last warning to the others before he leisurly walked towards the front door to wait.

Moments later a loud impatient knock could be heard against the door, prompting Kaname to step forward and briskly pull it open, revealing the irritated faces of Zero and his doppleganger, a concened looking Yuki hovering behind them.

"It is pleasant to see that you have heeded my words, Kiriyu," Kaname said softly, nodding in greeting to the other two.

He lingered for a moment, a single thin eyebrow raised as he observed Zero's new look. It suited him somewhat, the white of the uniform bringing out the silver glow of his hair making him seem almost like a ghost. His lips quirked as he compared him to Ichiru in his dark day uniform, the opposite colors seeming very fitting for the pair.

He stepped aside politely, gesturing for the trio to enter, waiting paitiently for Zero to set down his suitcase before closing the door and summoning the rest of the class to join them.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am

With Ichiru and Yuki stand and wait near the door Zero walks into the room and feels all of the noble vampires in the room staring at him as if he were the last thing on the menu that was eatable chosen to ignore it he continues on until he finds a seat at the far end of the table to be as far away from Kuran Kaname as possible and waits for the pureblood vampire to speak again.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 am

Kanme was mildly irritated at Zero's impatience but humored him anyway, following the silver teen back into the dining room. He stopped at the door, barely containing his amusement when he realised Zero had sat at the far end of the table, directly opposite Kaname's own chair.

He storde forward and took his seat, steepling his hands together as the others drifted in behind him though none moved to sit down.

"The headmaster told me that you have some questions about your stay here," the brunnette began, watching Zero closely, "If wish for answers, you may do so. We have ample enough time to spare before class thanks to your early arrival."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 am

Shaking his head Zero jsut wanted to have this over and done with and get to class all ready.
''I dont know what that idiot chairman told you but i have nothing to ask you Kuran lets just get this over with and get to class'' he growls and has Ichiru suppress a chuckle when hearing his brother speak his last words to Kaname Kuran.

All those vampires seated so close to him made Zero more and more irritated by the minute not even Yuki looking at him with a reassuring smile got his irritation to be lifted.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Kaname rose an eyebrow in surprise. "You truly have no questions?" he asked, crossing his arms as he leaned further back in his chair, "Not even as to where you will be staying? I am surprised. After all you were told this evening, I would expected at least a few." He sighed, standing up, "Very well, we shall leave early."

He looked towards the other vampires. "Gather your things. We leave for class as soon as everyone is ready." He turned towards another dorr, calling forth a servant whom he promptly directed to takes Zero's belongings to his room. Satisfied with that, he towards the table, picking up the decanter of his blood tablets and an empty wine glass.

"Would you care for a drink while we wait?" he enquiered, knowing that the liklihood of Zero accepting his offer were decidedly slim.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

''No thank you'' Zero growls and stands up to lean against the wall near his brother and Yuki that were still there to walk them to the gates later on.

Why did they all had so much trouble with gathering their stuff Zero watches them take so much time to grab their bags and sighs deeply. he wanted to get moving all ready no need for a dam drink with Kuran no thank you.

Yuki and Ichiru exchanged glances and both grin a little Zero sometimes was really impatient but this time they could not blame him at all cause this time everything will be change after tonight Zero would no longer be helping them as a fellow guardian but would be the one they would be helping get to their destination without having the hordes of girls bug him and the other nobles.

How would they all reacted when seeing Zero walking in the same line as their precious Kuran Ichiru wonders and it gets him excited allready to watch their surprised shocked faces and gets him to laugh to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Shrugging gently, Kaname replaced the glass and turned to the other nobles, shaking his head at their pace before giving a quiet cough. The group immediatly gathered their things and went to the front hallway, standing at the door patiently.

Kaname followed them quietly, knowing that Zero would not, under any circumstances allow him to leave last due his suspicious nature. Looking over the assembled vampires and grabbing the satchel he had left near the wall, Kaname pulled open the door and stepped out, his small cottilion of vampires treading close behind.

'I wonder,' he thought with some amusement, 'How Zero will react to having fangirls?" He looked to the silver haired male and found his humor grow. He would be flustered and irritable, his amethyst eyes no doubt sparking with pent up anger while his pale skin flushed slightly. Zero seemed to sense Kaname's gaze for his eyes narrowed, his glare taking an almost threatening aura.

The brunnete vampire merely smiled softly in reply and turned. However tonight would go, there was no doubt that it would be entertaining. At least for Kaname.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Finally the doors started to open again and they could get out of here but when Kaname walks passed him and said something about fangirls he was not able to hide his emotions in check all that well anymore and blamed it on the warmth and being around so many vampires got clearly to his head
turning his head away clearly he waits for all of them to leave the room to follow suit with his brother and Yuki walking right next to him.

''Be prepared Zero-ni for all those silly foolish fangirls shocked faces'' and gave his brother a smug smile which gave Zero the impression that Ichiru was really enjoying this right now. ''Prepared my ass if they managed to get close enough near me that means you arent doing your job right dear brother'' and grins in return.

The gates opens and they all could hear the hordes of fangirls scream from far away and got Zero to sigh and feels a headache coming up all ready.

Ichiru and Yuki quickly run forwards to keep them back. Sending his brother one last wink Ichiru follows Yuki and gets Zero to roll his eyes and keeps on walking.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm

"They are enegetic as ever," Takuma commented from behind Kaname, a strained smile upon his features. Kaname merely closed his eyes for a few seconds, mustering his patience. He truly hoped that the remaining two guardians would be able to control things now that theone who truly controlled the fans was no longer there to help.

Aidou trotted along happily, completely in his element as he shot flirtatious smiles with a small wave here and there. He truly enjoyed the attention he recieved and was more than happy to direct it toward himself. He did not, however, appreciate the competion which Zero was proving to be, even if he was an unwilling participant.

The crowd of girls grew silent as the entered the courtyard, eyes wide as the noted the new addition the the elite students. Kaname reveled in the momentary silence, leaning towards Zero to quietly whisper, "Prepare yourself." He straightened and looked ahead, taking care not to wince when the first squeal erupted.

"Kyaaa! It's Zero!"

"Really?! Are you sure it's not Ichiru? I always get him confused."

"No that deffinitly him. no one else can look so hot and grumpy at the same time."

"I always wanted to see him in the night class uniform..."

The crowd, seeming to regain its vigor, continued to babble along those lines, much to the delight of certain members of the night class.

"How does it feel to be wanted for once?" Aidou sniggered to Zero, catching sight of the hunter's discomfort, "I guess it pays to be a half-breed. Maybe now you might get even get a date." He paused then, pretending to think it over before retracting his statement, "No, even THEY would not sink that low." He laughed loudly before walking ahead, winking at a particularly lovely student as he went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Through   Break Through - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Through
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: