Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siblings Of Misfortune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Five minutes into their discussion concerning Kaname taking Yuki away for a while he knew he wasnt getting anywhere by playing the inncoent unknowing person he was trying to pull off. Cross could tell there was more to his story than merely wanting to take Yuki on holiday. He finally slammed his hands down on the desk and looked ominously at Cross.
"I dont think you have any idea of the gravity of the coming situations!" He snapped, his voice deep and angry, "Can I not just take her away for a few damned days?! It is for her won good, and it is not like I am untrustworthy is it!!! Or are you going to forget the bedt of gratitude you owe to my family?!"

Kaname knew that he was pushing it, Cross was an old friend of the Kurans, but it was a difference between getting Yuki to saftey and lettign her die.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 am

After they had come back to the house again and when Kaname went to talk to the Chairman Yuki went to the kitchen to grab something to drink because after some time of being in the sun she was starting to feel a tit thirsty.

Inside the kitchen she opened up the refrigerator grabbed the juice out of it sat it down on the kitchen table opened up a near by closet to take out a glass closed it again and poured herself a whole glass full of juice which she finished in not even 5 seconds she really was that thirty.

Placing the glass in the washing machine she thought it was really taking a long time for Kaname to be done asking permission to take her away with him for a couple of days and went to her Adoptive fathers office were she was sure to find both the chairman and Kaname to be there.

Knocking softly on the door she waits for a replay back.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

"Look, the situation is of the most importance...I cannot stress enough how improtant it it that she comes away with me for a while." Kaname said coldly.
"I have already decided...you cannot take her." Cross replied evenly.
"Fine...then you can be the one to give her the news, because I wont be. All I wanted was to take her away for a few darn days..."
He was interupted by a soft knowing from outside, it was Yuki, he could tell, "The opertune time." he told the headmaster.
"Come in." the head called. Yuki pushed open the door and walked in, "Ah Yuki...How...nice to see you."
"Yuki, we were just reaching a decision on our holiday." Kaname pressed.
"Really?" she asked excitedly.
"Yes...About that Yuki..." Cross began awkwardly, he looked into her warm large brown eyes and faultered, "Yes...you can go..."
Kaname smiled smugly as Yuki hugged him happily.
"Thankyou Headmaster...I...cant tell you what this means to me." he said truthfully.
She was safe now,...he would be able to protect her...no matter what, "Go Yuki, pack a bag. I will meet you back here in two hours."

He left to go and pack a bag himself, sure he had succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:18 am

Yuki happily ran back to her room to do what she was told.

Kneeling down on her knees she grabs her weekend bag and throws it on her bed.
opens up her closet and starts to put in a couple of t shirts one more skirt a couple of pants three pair of socks and to finish it her hair brush toothbrush and her night dress.

When she was all done she zipped it closed and throws it over her shoulder.

Looking at her alarm clock she saw that she still had one hour before they were to go so she walks back to the headmasters office and goes to say her goodbyes.

Softly she walks inside a warm smile on her face as she sees her adoptive father seated at his desk deep in thought and talks slowly. ''Uhm Chairm.. i mean father i am all ready to go and wanted to say my goodbyes
'' and waited for him to respond back to her
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm

"Are you sure you want to go with him Yuki? Wil you be alright alone?"
---------------------------------

The shadows stired outside Kaname's home, he looked out of the window curiously, it was still daylight...where had the darkness come from? He returned to packing his bag, putting it out of his mind. Then, there was a lud cracking noise, the window shattered inwards, shards of glass bting into his skin through his clothes. He growled and spun around to look at the cause.
A gasp caught in his throat. There was a bright purple light radiation froma form which was just insdie teh window.
"Who are you! What do you want?" He snarled, his eyes glowing red.
"Leave Yuki alone Kuran...Or I will act agaisnt you." the figure replied.
"That doesnt answer my qustion."
"Whatis wrong? Cant you recognise me?"
The light dimmed dramatically revelaing teh white hair and lilac eyes of Kiryu-Zero. and more importantly the sword at his side.
"No...you are too soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Yuki gave a soft nod. ''Yes Kaname-sama asked me if i wanted to go on a trip with him and i agreed on going i am really happy you agreed on letting me go father i promise you we will be back before school starts because i dont want to miss my first day'' she then hugged him tightly and let go again after a short while to sit down on a near by chair to wait for Kanames return.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 am

Kaname staggered back from the window, growling under his breath, "What are you doing here? You shouldnt have gotten back for at least three more days!"
Zero shrugged, advancing easily, "What can I say? I got a better offer...By means of this. Now...according to this here sword...You have a sister. Who is she?"
"What you want me to tell you that so you can kill her? Not a chance."
"Tell me." Zero warned, eyes flashing dangerously.
"Never."
"Then you must suffer the conciquences..." Zero swept te blade forwards, and a bolt of lilac light surged towards Kaname. It hit him straight on in the chest and hurled him back into the wall. The Pureblood cluched his chest in pain.

---
Meanwhile, back at Headmaster Cross's residence, Yuki sudden grunted in pain, a sering agony streaking across her chest, "Kaname..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Yuki stood up from the chair very fast when she felt the sudden pain in her chest and ran to the window but because the sun had hidden herself behind a cloud she could not see clearly what was going on.
Looking back to the headmaster she had a very frigthened look on her face,

''I have to go chairman i have a feeling something happened with Kaname-sama''
and without waiting for a response back ran outside in search for the noble vampire
still feeling the pain in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 pm

"What did you do? What the hell did you just do to me?!" Kaname yelled furiously.
"I did what I should hav done the night I got shot!" Zero said coolly in return.
"Kaname scowled, "Did I not make a deal that we would not have such nonsense as you trying to kill me?"
"Deals are not as strong as the magics this sword bestowes upon me." Zero scowled, "Now tell me who your sister is so I may finish the job I have started."
"I will never betray her."
"Really? Never is a long time and trust me...I have time."

With that, Zero jumped back through the window and disappeared once more, leaving Kaname alone on the floor in a state of frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Yuki ran outside but because the sun had disapeared and a strong wind started to blow the air was quite cool right now which made Yuki wrap her arms around herself as she yelled Kanames name loudly.

''Kaname!!! Kaname can you hear me were are you ?'' she yells and continues on walking
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Yuki ran outside but because the sun had disapeared and a strong wind started to blow the air was quite cool right now which made Yuki wrap her arms around herself as she yelled Kanames name loudly.

''Kaname!!! Kaname can you hear me were are you ?'' she yells and continues on walking
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm

It was almost as if the wind carried her soft small voice towards him. But from where he was laid on the floor he could hear her crying out for him. Had she gone out looking for him? Had she felt the same pain he had? Or was i simply that she was in danger?!
That thought brought him to his feet, and urged him to find her. He leapt through the window and ran full pelt towards the source of her voice in a frantic concered hast that would have sent any human to their knees in seconds.
-----
Zero watched from afar as Kuran ran from his home. Maybe if he followed the Pureblood it would lead him to his sister.
"Excellent thought master." The swords poison words cheered, "You are indeed correct."
With that Zero got to his feet and darted after Kaname with all haste the sord urning for blood.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Yuki had run towards the still empty dorms that were going to be used after the summer holidays had passed and the nigth class was to make their arrival. hoping to find Kaname there.

The pain in her chest had decreased a little bit but she still felt it lightly.
ignoring it she continued on running and was rigth before the large window that was now damaged badly
She found Kaname on his knees and looking badly wounded.

kneeling down on the ground near him Yuki watched him with concern
''Kaname-sama what happend who did this to you ?'' she asks softly.
''are you in much pain?'' and awaited his answer
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:56 pm

The pain had finally broguht him to his knees, what had Kiryu done to him? He never had got a reply. He looked up as Yuki ran towards him...How on earth had she found him!?
"Yuki..." he whispered in pain. He did something unexpected, he hugged her tightly without any warnign at all, "You have to get out of here...Now...go home and tell Cross something bad is coming, something dangerous. He will need to be ready...Go...Yuki go!" she refused and trid to pull him to his feet.
He felt it before he saw it.
He pushed Yuki back suddenly, landing on top of her the point of a silver blade stuck through his chest, blood spattered Yuki's dress and face. He grimaced in greater pain than ever and let out a loud yell.
Behind him, Zero looked down on teh Pureblood as he hovered over Yuki, protecting her from him...from him? But that would mean...No! It could not be...Yuki couldnt be...could she? He didnt have a chance to think on it as Kaname kicked him in the stomach. Blade still embedded in his chest Kaname staggered to his feet and faced Zero with a horrificly scarey expression on his face, his eyes were blood red and his fangs were promenant.
"You would dare to attack a Pureblood with no warning?!" he roared.
Zero staggered back in fear of the vampire, "No...you are a liar and an evil vampire....You deserve to die...Just like your sister does!"
Kaname let out a roar which sent Zero scurrying away in fear.
Kaname fell to his knees.
He was dying.
There was only one person who could save him.
His sister's blood would save him.
But his sister was lost...
Or was she?
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am

looking from Kaname and then back to Zero Yuki felt very afraid and confused at the same time.
Kaname was dying on the floor and all because of Zeros sudden appearance. what was he doign holding that dangerous looking sword in his hands and why was he attacking Kaname just like that.
Scrabbling up from the ground Yuki gently grabbed Kanames arm looking very panicked right now
''Kaname-sama please take my blood i know it sounds still very unreal for me to understand but i do know that if you dont drink my blood now you will die'' he all but yelled trying to ignore Zeros hateful eyes that were staring at her the whole time.

She really had no idea why Zero had suddenly turned this hateful aggressive and ready to kill both of them but Yuki knew that she jsut could not led the one man die who had saved her live ten years ago she really just could not led that happen
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 am

"You dont know what you are saying Yuki..." Kaname croaked, but the look in her eyes was enough to tell him she knew exactly what she was saying. With trembling hands he clasped her arms and pulled her closer to him, into a hug of sorts. She gasped as she felt his fangs pierce the skin of her neck.
He drank, long and hard, revitalising himself from her lifeblood. He knew what it would mean for her, she would change because of him, because of Zero, and he would no longer be able to protect her, she would be able to protect herself. and that scared him, what if she no longer wanted him around? What is she no longer wanted him close, to hug him or laugh with him? That would kill him.
He pulled away gasping for breath, his eyes swiming with a blood coloured hue. He looked at her and found her to be...Unconscious.

"You did this Kiryu...and I will never forgive you for it." he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 am

Yuki lay down on the ground her condition was really grave. she was unconscious and until the change was complete she would not be able to move at all.

Meanwhile Kaien Cross knew something was up when Yuki neither Kaname returned.
Curious why they did not returned yet he came out of his desk chair opened the door and stepped outside.

Looking around to see if he could spot his adoptive daughter and the pure blood vampire anywere but after some walking around the academy he still had not found any clue and he feared for the worst.

His fear made him come up with a idea to go and check the still empty moon dorms.
His walk turned into a quick run as he hoped with all his heart that Yuki was all right.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Kaname watched over Yuki as she rested on his bed, guilt washing over him like a plague. He had almost killed her.
The door burst open and Cross walked in.
'Ah crap.'
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 am

Looking inside the first room he passed when entering the dorms made him stand still with shock at the sight before his eyes.

Yuki laying on the bed ash white face clearly bitten the way he looked.
Within a second the Chairman is besides Yukis bed and checks for injuries while shaking his head.

''My dear child what reason was needed to make you turn back into a vampire
and looks at Kaname for a explanation.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Kaname went pale as Cross hoverd over his adopted daughter.
"I was dying and she offered herself....I couldnt stop her I was too weak....I will not forgive myself for this."
"Who is responsible?"
"Kiryu Zero." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Kaien furrowed his eyebrows at hearing this. ''Kiryu-kun really got you to be this injured that you saw no other choice but to reawaken Yukis vampire side Kaname-kun? you do know what this will mean for the future from now on we have to protect her at any cause. and the nigth class needs to be on hold for the time being until Yuki is used to her changes'' he sighs as he shakes his head.

''I go and look for Kiryu-kun take care of Yuki'' and with that the chairman ran out of the room again in search for Zero.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm

"I will talk to someone who will protect her for me, even at the cost of their own life." he grabbed a phone and dialled the number he needed.

"Hello? This is the.........household. How can we help you?"
"This is Kaname Kuran. I need to speak to Aido."
"Kaname-sama! Of course right away."
"Kaname....Kuran?" a timid voice whispered.
"Aido...I need a favour of you."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Kaien returns back to the room when hearing Kaname say that and waits for him to be done with the phonr call to start his search for Zero

While Yuki remains deeply asleep. changes back to a vampire take time and for the young girl that had always been human for as long as she could remember it was really going to be a very long and hard transformation.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:30 pm

"Yes, that is right. My sister...the one who went missing....Yes I do want you to get over here earlier."
"I will be there soon."
Kaname hung up and sat beside Yuki, he needed to give her his blood, so she would never fall to Level E. He slit his palm and held it to her lips. She drank automatically.
"There we are. I will speak to you soon, Yuki Kuran."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 am

Suddenly Yukis eyes open up and she starts struggling on the bed.
and yells out in pain while sweat appears on her forhead and face.

''So hot please stop this'' she yells ''out it hurts soo much''

but the minute her eyes look at that of Kaname she stops struggling all together
''Oni-sama Kaname oni-sama'' she says as she stands up from the bed and tries to get to him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings Of Misfortune
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: