Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siblings Of Misfortune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Siblings Of Misfortune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 pm

''Thats not fair Zero-kun why blame me when you were the one who was being slow'' she says back at him when he had catches up to her again and tries to glare at him but being the kind and sweet little girl that she was that glare soon turned into a soft smile again.

Grabbing his hand Yuki continues on walking in a very fast pace, dragging Zero along with her.
But knowing Zero at least for a little bit all ready she knows he does not mind her touching him if she had not made any contact with Kaname for that day. Still not understanding why he was so against her being friendly with the Vampire who she saw as her friend and not as a monster at all, not the way Zero described him to be. Kaname had saved her live from a bad Vampire, he could not be bad thats what Yuki believed to be true.

When they had arrived back at the house a blond man with a pony tail wearing a funny looking pink apron
came running out of the house to greet his two children.

''Yuki-chan Kiryu-kun welcome back'' he says in a very emotional voice as he hugs Yuki tight to his body

''Quickly wash up for dinner is almost ready you know we will have a special guest tonight Kaname-kun will come to spend some time with you again Yuki-chan''

The girl squealed in delight and ran to hang up her coat and to wash up for dinner.

He then turned to Zero again and his face became a little bit more serious.
''Kiryu-kun i am not going to force you to stay in the company of Kaname-kun tonight come on and wash up then we can eat''

He patted the boys shoulder softly and awaited the boys reaction.

Last edited by Zero Kiryu on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Oh yeah, the old man's first reaction was to hide him from Kuran...Like he was going to kill him or something. Maybe that wasnt such a bad idea, sure he hadnt managed the first time...but he could be prepared.
"No it;s fine...I'll stay tonight. There are a few things I'd like to dicuss with Kuran actually. If that is alright with you?" he said, forcing an edge of innocence into his tone, so as to seem that he was starting a fresh and wanted to try and get along witht eh Pureblood. This was how he would save Yuki, the girl with so much to learn about vampires...the girl who thought they were all good and kind like Kuran...she was SOOOO wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Kaiens face lid up when he heard Zero talking about Kaname in a way he had not heard his young adoptive son speak before. it made him have some hope that maybe Zero was going to give up his hatred for vampires a slight bit.

''Thats wonderful Kiryu-kun. I think Yuki-chan will be very happy to have you with her as well tonight''
But i will no longer hold you up go now and wash up Kiryu-kun''

Kaien then cheerfully turns away to disappear back into the kitchen.

Meanwhile Yuki had hang up her coat and had washed her hands to skip once again happily into the living room to climb on her chair at the kitchen table while still wearing a very bright smile upon her face.

She was really that excited to see Kaname again.

Looking around the room she noticed she was all alone in the room right now. but she knew Zero was probably still washing up and her adoptive father was still busy preparing dinner. She was fine with waiting a little while longer but she really hoped that dinner was going to be done before Kaname was going to visit them later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Zero scrubbed thoughtlessly at the plate he was holding, not realisng it was already clean. He had a lot on his mind.
How was he going to kill Kuran?
How would Yuki react?
What would the rest of the vampire population do to him?
What was going to happen to him anyway?

He sighed, "Yuki is in danger...If I can do this for her, even if she hates me for it, she will be safer. And I will have eased some of my guilt. I failed to save Ichiru...I can at least save her."
'She will hate you for it.' the voice in his head said darkly.
"It doesnt matter. She will get herself killed if she doesnt learn to watch her back."
'She might kill you herself, let alone the other vampires.'
"I am not about to stick around afterwards. I will leave, change my name, be a different person."
'And what if they hunt you?'
"And they will not find me. I will hide where they cant find me."

He put the plate to one side and picked up the next.
'So, how will you do it?'
"I dont know...I will have to think about it."
'You only have a few hours...if that.'
"Id concerntrate better if you werent talking."

He had told Cross he wanted to talk to Kuran...that was it!!
He would ask Kuran if he could speak to him outside, alone. Play the innocent, pretned to want to put everything behind him. Then, when tehy were alone, he would take him out on the sly, and from there, he would leave. No needed to know where he went.
Could he break Yuki's heart?
Could he kill her hero?
Could he put an end to the great Kuran bloodline?
Could he avenge his parents and brother this way?

Kuran was the reason for everything. If he had kept an eye on Hio....if he had stopped her...
Or even, if he had stopped Rido everything would be fine now.

Could he kill Kuran? Could he break Yuki's heart? Could he end the Kuran bloodline? Could he cope witht the vampire's reactions?
If it mean the could save Yuki, and his soul...Yes. Yes he could.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:25 pm

After dinner was over Yuki went to sit on the couch waiting impatiently for her Vampire to arrive.

She could not wait to see Kaname again and kept glancing over at the clock on the wall

It was only 7:30 twenty minutes more and he would step inside the house to have Yuki bouncing in his arms, embracing him tightly like she had done so many times before all ready.

Cross said besides the little girl studying her with a big smile upon his face. he always really enjoyed the little moments between Yuki and Kaname but he could not stop worrying about his other Adoptive son who had went to wash the dishes before Kaname were to arrive.

He really hoped Zero had told him the true about wanting to have a normal conversation with Kaname
but one way to find out was to wait for him to arrive and see from there.

After another twenty minutes had passed a loud knock on the door made Yuki reacted directly and ran towards the door to greet her hero there by yelling Kurans name loudly.

''Kaname-sama Kaname-sama'' She yells and while on her tip toes she managed to open up the door
to have Kaname hug her tightly while wearing a huge smile upon his face.

''How nice to see you again Yuki'' he said with a gentle tone to his voice

As he released her again grabbing her hands and led her lead him back inside the house.

Yuki smiles happily an nods her head.

''I am really happy to see Kaname-sama as well'' she says back and her cheeks turn a little bit red as she says it.

When back inside the living room Cross wearing a goofy smile jumps up from his seat as he sees Kaname walking inside the house with Yuki still holding his hand.

''Kaname-kun please sit down while i make us all some tea''

''Good evening Cross-san'' He greets the chairman and sits down on the sofa with Yuki close besides him.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Zero froze as he heard Yuki's energetic yelling from the other room.
'He' was here. It was time. He took several deep breaths and put down the final plate. He turned on his heel and headed out of the kitchen, into the main room. Where Yuki was sat beside the dark haired Pureblood he was planning to...

"Hello Kiryu." Kuran said cooly. Zero flinched and walked further into the room, he kept his back to Kuran.
"Good evening...Kaname Kuran. I hope you are well." he forced himself to be pleasant.
"Yes, I am well, thank you for your concern. How are you?"
"I was hoping to speak with you outside actually...Concerning an certain 'issue'."
"Really? Hmm, I see." Kuran muttered.

Zero thought Kuran might decide not to follow him, but finally, he said good bye to Yuki and Cross and followed Zero out of the house and into the front garden.

"Now, what is it Kiryu?" Kuran asked.
"I...I..." he stammered, trying not to make eye contact with him, "You know what happened to me...Youn know about 'that woman' and what she did to me."
"Are you afraid of what you will become Kiryu?"
"I...no. When it happens Cross will know what to do. I will resist the urges the curse bestowes upon me though. I will not let it take me with any ease."
"You realise that it cannot be stopped. You life is changed Kiryu."
"I KNOW THAT!" Kiryu yelled, suddenly enraged. He wasn't a little kid, he understood what was happening and he needn't be reminded of it by an upstart like Kuran.

He turned around and tried to look sorry, he needed to remin in conrtrol for what he was going to do, "I...I didn't mean to yell like that. I'm sorry." he said.
Kuran turned his back on Zero and examined a rose bush which was creeping up the wall of the house, "I undertstand what you are going through. And I know you wouldn't agree there and would say that I am a Pureblood, and I have no idea what it is like to loose those cloest to you...But you are wrong. I lost my mother, my father and my...I lost everyone in my family. I am alone. Like you. All I have left is Yuki...she is my everything. She is my girl. What do you have?"
"I...Have my determination. To do what must be done to protect humans from beasts in human form." Zero sighed.
"I see. You will not change your mind?"
"About what?!" Zero gasped.
"Killing me." Kuran said simply. Zero stared at his back in shock, "That is why you have your Bloody Rose in your coat right, and why you asked me out here right? So you could kill the one you deem responsible for your loss?"
"I...I..." Zero stepped back, ffeling the cool of metal up his sleeve, "Yes. That is what I planned."
"Then do it." Kuran said spinning around to face him, "Kill me."
"W-what?!"
"You heard! Kill me...With you own hand, experience the death of an elite vampire."
"I...Kuran...I..."
"Are you a coward?"
"NO!"
"Then do it."

Zero removed the Bloody Rose from his coat and looked at it pensivley.
Suddenly Kuran was in front of him, gripping both of his hands, holding the gun in position over his very heart, "A good aim and one shot is all you need. Aim for the heart or the head. Don't miss if you want to live." Kuran instructed, turning the safety off of the gun.

A bang shattered the silence of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Yuki was really confused when the moment Zero had noticed Kaname had arrived and Yuki just was going to talk about all the happy thing she had experienced the last couple of days when she was not able to talk to her hero Zero had asked for Kaname to talk outside and without any trouble at all he had agreed leaving her behind with her adoptive father.

She had shook her head in confusion and even the Chairman was lost for words and had told Yuki to just remain calm and that both Zero and Kaname were just going to talk for a little bit and that they would be coming back shortly again but when the gun shot was to be heard not even a moment later both Yuki and Cross ran outside. and saw something very terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Zero was flat on his back. His arms were cluthced over his stomach, where blood was spilling between his fingers. Kuran mean while was sat a shrot distance away, with blood streaking his face, he had his eyes fixed on Zero.

"What the hell happened here?!" Cross yelled running to Zero, the boy was pale and close to unconscouisness.
"I...dont know...There was a stranger at the gate. And he shot...It was vampire." Kuran stammered, "I tried to stop the bullet...but it was too late."
"Yuki! Go inside!" Cross yelled at the girl.

Kuran slowly crawled over to Zero, and shooed Cross aside, he placed a hand over the wound in the boy's body and called upon his power. There was a flash of violet light and the wound healed. Zero groaned and fell still, he was unconsious.

"We need to send someone after that lunitic!" Kuran hissed, "It wasn't me he was after...It was Zero."
"Why?!"
"Because young Zero, is not what he seems to be. Zero is not the human he was brought up as."
"I dont understand."
"Zero should never have been rasied as a vampire hunter...Because Zero is the son of one of the very people he hunts. Hio, didnt leave him behind for the good of her health you know."

Cross shared a long look with Kuran before looking down at Zero with a fearful eye, "Zero...The child of a Pureblood? Zero the child of 'that woman?'"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Yuki was way to worried about what had just happened to Zero too listen to the chairman and ran back outside again to knell down on her knees near Zero. Tears in her eyes as she stares at the blood that his clothes were covered in and it reminded her of the time when Zero was just brought inside the house

''Zero-kun please wake up'' she says in between crying but when Zero does not reacts she expects the worst, that he has died.

Looking at Kaname with a very sad and painful expression she ask the dreaded question.
''Is he dead Kaname-sama ?'' and hopes with all her might that he will survive.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 am

"Just sleeping." Kaname replied gently brushing a strand of hair from her face, "You have no need to worry, I will ensure he is alright. I promise you that. We will move him inside in a moment."

Kaname sent Yuki inside and turned to Zero, who was still pale and pretty lifeless on the ground. He sighed frustratedly, "You idiot Kiryu-kun. I thought your plan was to kill me! Not get yourself shot!"
"I must say....It wasn't my idea...either....to be honest with you..." Zero wheezed opening his eyes a crack, "Who was that.....who shot?"
"I...uh...don;t know." Kaname replied.
"Liar."
"A vampire....one of Hio's relations I should think...Or--" he broke off and looked away.
"Hmm...Well. It hurt like hell. And they interupted me."
"Yeah well, feel free to continue when you can stand on your own again."

Kaname sighed heavily and scooped Zero up in his arms, and carried him into the house.
"Why did you help me out there?" Zero demanded suddenly, as Kaname dumped him on his bed.
"What do you mean?"
"I was going to shoot you...But you still tried to warn me about that loony shooting bullets at me. Why? I mean....Why bother? I am just more trouble for you anyway."
"I am quite sure I dont now what you mean Kiryu-kun. I warned you because the guy was shooting and it was a natural reaction. As for you being trouble, yeah you are and I could do with out you threatening to shoot me whenever you see me."

Zero grumbled uninteligably and tried to turn away, but Kaname grabbed him -gently- at the throat to hold him still, "How about we make a deal."
"What do yuo mean 'a deal' ?"
"I will look out for you so long as you promise not to go pointing any more gun barrels in my face...Unless I deserv it of course."
"Why would I need you to look out for me?!"
"Because you are teh last link to Hio's bloodline right now. ANd that means a lot of people are going to be out to get you. Do you understand?"
"Why do you even care?!"
"Because it is obvious you mean a lot to Yuki, and I dont want to see her sobbing over your bloody corpse!"

Zero was shocked by his words, but didnt show it, "Fine. I wont try to shoot you anytime soon unless you deserv it."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 am

Yuki had been very worried about Zero when she was forced to get back inside by Kaname who had told her to not be worried at all that he would take care of Zero she had given him a small nod while her cheeks turned a little bit pink as she went to sit on the sofa next to the Chairman who was also very worried about Kiryu.

After a little while Kaname had came back inside the house holding Zeros in his strong arms
Yuki jumped up from her seat the moment she saw the state Zero was in but the Chairman grabbed her by her shoulder shaking his head.

'' Not yet Yuki Let Kaname-kun take care of Kiryu-kun first. its a very serious wound he is suffering from rigth now, that crazy vampire shoot him right near his heart he needs lots of time to recover.

Yuki looked down at the ground and nodded her head unhappily.
''I just dont understand why someone would even do such a thing as horrible as pointing a gun at somebody, there needs to be a reason for that. do you think Kaname-sama knows more about it Chair.. i mean father?''

Cross almost unable to show his happiness about Yuki calling him father remained serious as he answered her question as best as he could.

''There might be a more serious reason for this horrible incident that just took place here not to long ago and yes Kaname-kun might know more about this but please Yuki let it rest for now and wait until Zero is back to health again before you going to start digging more into this let Kaname-kun find out who did it. ok Yuki-chan ?'' and he gave her a warm reassuring smile then.

''Yes father i believe you but can we go see Zero now?''

Cross shook his head. ''not yet Yuki please stay put a little bit longer''

But Yuki who still was very worried about Zero did not listen to anymore the Chairman was going to say and sped up to Zeros room.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 am

"Fine, i wont shoot you unless you deserve it...And for some unknown reason you can look out for me." Zero sighed in relief as Kuran sat back on the bed, removing his hand from his throat.
"How is the pain?"
"Uh...not too bad. I'll survive I think." Zoer replied, "Thanks for that by the way...Your quick thinking I mean....out there. How...Are you? You are a bit bloody too." Zero replied akwardly.
"Dont worry about me. I am already healed up. Let me check the wound."
"NO!" Zero exclaimed, shuffling away from Kaname, "I mean....I't-Its fine...Honestly...I...It doesnt hurt at all."
"Kiryu-kun, if I do not ensure that the wound has healed it will become infected and you will fall greatly ill. Let-me-check-the-darn-wound!"

Kaname pulled Zero's shirt up and stared at the spot where the bullet had hit him in the chest. Kaname's face paled greatly. He was sure he hadn't healed the boy 'THAT' much. There was a mere pinkish tinge to the skin now, where as it should have still been an open wound.

"How did you-"
"ZERO?!" Yuki yelled from the doorway, Kaname spun around so fast the room spun with him.
"Yuki...Zoer is fine, I am almost done healing him. Would you go and get me the Chairman please?"

Kaname turned to look at Zero, who had turned away and had his hand rested over his tattooed neck.
'Poor thing, that he should be reduced to such a state. The son of a Pureblood trapped in the body of a human, and a vampire hunter at that. He will emerge soon, and when he does, I had better be around to control his powers, otherwise, the entire world could be at stake.'
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am

Yuki who had just bust to the door really worried about Zeros condition was really confused when she saw Zeros wound was totally healed up all ready and wanted to get a closer look at it until she heard Kaname ask her to get the Chairman and never one to disobey her hero she quickly closed the door behind her again and ran back towards the living room.

But while she ran she could not get the sight out of her mind of Zeros wound all healed up all ready and it made her wonder if there was something the Chairman and Kaname weren't telling her about Zero.

He was her best friend at least thats how she thought about her friendship with Zero Kiryu.
In the two years that she had known him by now he never acted weird only very anti social at times but losing his parents and brother made him never really one to be very cheerful when he was unable to forget about the past.

and with this sudden incident of this stranger that came out of no were to just attack Zero without any warning made Yuki seriously worried about her friend.

She had arrived back at the door to the living room opened it quickly and ran inside a little out of breath as she came to a stop before the chair Cross was sitting in and bent down a little to catch her breath before she was able to talk again.

''Father quickly you have to come Kaname-sama is asking about you, its about Zero... his wound is all healed up all ready its so weird but i was not able to talk to Zero can you please come with me?''

She asks and waited for his answer.

Cross listened closely to what Yuki had to say and when she was done he swiftly got out of his chair and spoke again.

''Lets go Yuki-chan this is really far worse then what i had expected''
Yuki gave the Chairman a puzzled look before she went to follow him back to Zeros room.

What was going on with Zero she had to know and she was determined to find it all out this very moment.

Back at Zeros room Cross walked towards Zero and Kaname a serious look upon his feature as he approached the two. ''Kaname-kun whats going on with Kiryu-kun ?''

Yuki waits for Kaname to answer the Chairmans Question and slowly comes to stand near Zeros side.
Giving him a warm smile to led him know she was here for him when he needed her.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 am

-------OCC=Gladstone is the dog ^^ -------

To his infinite surprise, Kaname looked around at him after Cross had asked his question. Zero swallowed heavily and made a pleading look with his eyes. He froze as he caught sight of Yuki's warm smile, and felt a warmth run through his body, it was....Happiness????
That was insane.

"Chairman I feel this converstaion is best kept till later. Away from curious ears." Kaname replied sternly.
"No, this cannot wait. Zero, would you come with us...I feel we should discuss this with you also...Um, Yuki would you go and sit with Gladstone? I think he may have eaten something which doesn't agree with him."

Chairman Cross marched Zero and Kaname off in the direction of the kitchen and shut the door thightly behind them.
"What is going on?! Yuki says your wound is healed already! What is going on?!" Cross demanded.
"I-Well...We....you know..." Kaname stammered.
"No I dont know."
"Niether do I." Zero shrugged.

The other two shared a look and looked back as him.
"I think there is something you need to know Zero-kun."
"What do you mean?"
"The Kiryu's were not your true parents. Zero...you recall the night I met you. Your family were attacked and killed by Hio?"
"How could I ever forget?"
"Hio did that for one purpose only..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Yuki really was not going to just sat there with a dog she had never met before no she wanted to find out what made her adoptive father acting so nervous all of a sudden.

Waiting until they had all walked away and nobody was in the room anymore Yuki silently sneaked towards Zeros room and knelt down on her knees with her ear against the door, hoping neither Kaname or the Chairman was going to notice her presence. But she could not help it It was Zero she was very much concerned about and all this secrecy was only making Yuki even more curious and worried then she all ready was.
She wonders why she was being treated this way. she had the right to know if there was something serious wrong with Zero.

The brunette listens for a bit until she heard the Chairman say something she all ready knew it was about Zeros parents and how they were killed but it what he said next made her very confused and curious at the same time that she no longer was able to sit there patiently listening to whatever they were talking about but burst through the door and stood right before Kaname and Cross Kaiens face.

''and now i want my answer Kaname-sama Father tell me whats wrong with Zero.
You cant keep me out in the dark forever tell me whats wrong with Zero?''

Exchanging a look with Zero Yuki knew Zero was just as confused as she was and that made her confident enough to keep on pushing until the truth was revealed by either the Chairman or Kaname.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 pm

"Yuki..." Zero exclaimed.
"Yuki!!" Cross and Kaname cried out together, Kaname was barely able to contain his glare.

"It is alright Kuran-senpai...Headmaster. She----She needs to know. Though I feel you still need to explain that last comment." Zero sighed, pacing, "Yuki, my parents were killed by teh Pureblood Hio. I alone was left alive...But a terrible price. She drank my blood, and through the poison of her Pureblood fangs she has cursed me to slowly become a vampire myself." he swalloed and looked at Kaname, "I will eventually become a vampire and when that happens....I wont be me anymore."
"Furthermore," Cross interupted, "Zero's parent were not really the Vampire Hunters....his father...we have no idea who it is...but his mother was the vampire who bit him, Hio Shizuka."

Zero caught sight of Kaname's expression and it made him think that he knew who his father was...if the ridiculous story was actually true anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Hearing all this made Yuki place a hand before her mouth she was really that shocked. but trying to be strong for Zeros sake and to prove she was able to handle all this information she had just been told about Zero made her sit besides Zero on the bed and placing a hand on his shoulder.

''Zero i promise you to help you were i can i dont want to let you down i will help you get thought this together. you are still my friend and friends needs to support each other right'' She said smiling

She then watched the time and was a little bit surprised by how late it all ready was

Yawing lightly she stood up from the bed.
''You want me to stay with you tonight Zero-kun?'' She said softly and awaited his asnwer.

This state he was in now made her still very much concerned about him. she wanted to make sure he was doing all right and the only way to do that was to stay with him all night even if he thought it to be a stupid idea she saw no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 am

Zero looked from Yuki to Cross to Kaname. The latter was wearing a mask of deep displeasure at the idea Yuki had suggested. He swallowed heavily and nodded, "Yeah that would be good. Thanks."

Kaname was infuriated. He glowered at Zero behind Yuki and Cross's backs and let his eyes flash dangerous red, "I will be off now. I need to get back. Good night to you all."
With that he stalked out and slammed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Yuki felt a little bit unsure of the situation at hand when she saw Kaname stalk off in such a way that she almost wanted to ran after him not really knowing why he had left so suddenly

What was wrong with staying the nigth with Zero. he was her friend and she knew him for almost three years. She jsut thought about placing a sleeping mat on the floor led her father get her some blankets and she be fine.

''Did i said something wrong Zero-kun?'' and gave him a confused glance his way.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Zero looked at Yuki thoughtfully, she was really willing to stay with him and look out for him?

"I...just think Kaname ha a lot on his mind, without my problems getting in his way. I am sure he is fine. He's probably just over worked, it'll be fine Yuki...Will you sit beside me...I think...if you are chosing to be my ally, there is something more you need to know about me."

Zero patted the space beside him on the bed, he looked pleadingly with his eyes. This was going to push him to the brink, and it could turn her away from him in seconds.
He took a deep breath and prepared for teh worst.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Yuki listens to what Zero says and comes to sit down beside him.
a little unsure when she saw the pleading look in his lilac eyes.

''Of course i will be your ally Zero you know you can trust me with everything
please go on and tell me'' she gently urged him on a warm smile now on her lips trying to make Zero feel a little at ease.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Zero took a deep breath again and licked his lips...He stared at th floor, "When my family were attacked by the vamprie...I was bitten....Yuki...I am turning into a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Yuki gasps at the news and moves away from him a little bit. She had really no idea what Zero was talking about.

She had always believed Vampires to just be creatures out of scary books that made you frightened when reading but to have them really out there in the world made Yuki suddenly very afraid and un sure of what her reaction was to this news.

But then she remembered her last words and could not let Zero down even if he was slowly becoming one of this creatures he was still her friend and thats what counted far more then jsut letting him down for this one reason.

With A determined smile on her face she moved closer to Zero again and hugged him tight.
''Zero please dont worry about any of this i will try my hardest to help you get through this you are not alone i will always be here with you for as long as you need me too''

She finished speaking and let go of the hug to remain seated on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Zero sighed in relief, though her inital reaction had stung. He knew that in her heart she stil thought vampires where the stuff of legends and he didnt blame her. He sometimes wished he could forget about them too. But that was impossoble now, because it was impossible to forget the past. They had ruined his life and had stolen his family. He would never stop hating them for it. He would find the best way to kill those beasts in human skin. He would have revenge for all that they had doen to him.

He laid down and Yuki laid beside him. looking at him look at her. He sighed and yawned loudly. He closed his eyes and fell asleep qucikly, her presence calmed him. She was the sun in his life the only thing that made his stronger. He was ashamed that he had failed to Kill Kuran but there were other times, after all he was a Vampire Hunter.

Subconscously he wound his arm around Yuki's waist and fell into a fitful and irksome sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Yuki at first just wanted to get back to the Chairman again and get more blankets but when she saw how tired Zero looked she thought to jsut lay down next to him and watch him fall asleep. which she didn't had to wait long for that to happen. because not soon after he had lay down he had all ready fallen fast asleep in not even a couple of seconds.

But while Zero was sleeping soundly Yuki lay awake watching the silver haired boy sleep.
watching his face turn all peach full and calm the minute he had closed his eyes.
it seems that only when he slept was Zero able to be at ease with him self only then was he not constantly thinking about how to get revenge on his families murderer.

But when Zeros arm subconsciously wrapped himself round her waist Yuki could not help but to make a little yelp in surprise when his arm made contact with her body. but when she looks at his face and saw he was still very much asleep she thought nothing of it and closed her own eyes as well to led sleep take her away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings Of Misfortune
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: