Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siblings Of Misfortune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Kaname was astounded at her enthusiasm as she woke up. She scampered over to him and hugged him tightly. He paused for a moment before hugging her back.
"Are you alright Yuki?"
"Yes Kaname-oni-sama."
"I am so sorry for what I did to you. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Yukis expression on her face became very warm and her eyes very gentle as she slowly takes his hand in her own and hwld it close to her face. ''of course i forgive you Kaname- oni-sama i remember you i remember everything but then her face became a bit distressed as she remembers her mothers suicide by taking her own live just to turn her only daughter into a human and she looks at Kaname for asnwers.
''What about mother and father are they really death now?'' and fears for the worst
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

"I...Yes, it is true, they are dead. But we are here, and we will live on in their memories. There are things need to explain to you though. Bad things. Will you listen?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:06 pm

A lone tear escaped her eyes as Yuki listens to her brother soft voice and gives a slow nod in return.
''Yes please tell me what happend while my memories were all sealed away i want you to tell me everything because it all still feels so surreal to believe mother and father wont come back anymore''

she ends her sentence there and starts to make her self a little bit more comfortable in the bed by taking the blankets in both her hands and covers her body with it to sit down against the pillow and still has a gaze at Kaname at all times as she waits for him to start talking again.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:10 pm

He told her all he could about Rido, and their mother and father and everything there was to tell, he even explained about the darkness in Zero's heart now. She was shocked. It was killing him to tell her, but she had to know, he had to save her.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:22 pm

When Kaname had told her everything she at first did not know how to respond to it all and jsut clang to his body hugging him tight but when suddenly when she was very close to his neck the scent of blood really became to much for her to bear but after all she was a vampire now and her instincts told her to bite and drink the delicious blood that ran in the veins of her dear brothers neck.

she urged forwards there by pushing Kaname back on the bed to starting to lick his neck very tenderly but rough at the same time.

her eyes turned crimson red as she made her fangs bite inside Kanames neck to drink the blood she so desperately needed rigth now
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:28 pm

He was shocked as she pushed him back, her tongue ran up his throat and her fangs sank into his neck, he stifled a gasp and let her do what her instincts told her to do, she needed to get used to being a vampire now.
But the pressure of her body upon his was just too wierd, after so many years of waiting for her to rejoin him in the vampire world...It was strange for it to have finally happened. He wrapped and hand on her back and held her closer to him.
He let out a low whine. He owed Zero one thing, if nothing else. He had brought his sister back to him, and for that he was greatful.

"Take what you need Yuki...For I have what I need now. I have you."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 am

She drank the blood and until she felt all satisfied satified enough to not let herself lose control again she lets hersef sit on the bed with her back against the wall still confused with what had just happened

After a little of silence Yuki slowly starts to cry silently not really sure what to do now anymore.

Meanwhile Cross Kaien is running through the now dark school grounds in search for Zero
hoping the boy had not getting himself in any more trouble while having to take this all in that Yuki was a vampire and always had been until that one faithful day Yuri his dearest friend had sacrificed herself to let her little girl at least have a peach full childhood which had been all for nothing when Zero had so roughly tried to kill Kaname and Yuki no he had to find the boy and he had to do it fast.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 am

Zero sank down agains tthe tree trunk and hung his head miserably holding the Bloody Rose in one hand and the sword in his other hand. He stared miserably at the ground thinking hard. Yuuki wouldnt have betrayed him, they had been through thick and thin together...he trusted her like he did no one else in the world. But from what he had seen...She wasnt who she seemed to be. He shook his head, that wasnt right, it was more she wasnt 'what' she seemed to be. As much as he didnt want to believe it he really had no choice but to look at the facts and understand them as he saw them. She was Kuran's sister...The one he had to kill...Could he do it?
----
Cross followed the heavy scent of sadness into the woods and trod carefully through the trees until he found the silver haired boy who was in bits. He knelt down and looked at Zero with empathic eyes.
"Kiryu-kun, where did you find that sword?"
"It doesnt matter." he replied.
"Kiryu-kun, are you going to kill Kaname and Yuki?"
"I dont know...I just dont know..." he looked at Cross suddenly, "You knew about her didnt you. You knew and you never told me!"
Zero got to his feet, and scowled at Cross for a moment before walking off again. His anger was just rolling off of him in waves.
"Kiryu-kun!" Cross yelled but the boy vanished into the darkn shadowy recesses of the wood and would not be reasoned with.
Cross sighed and looked at the trees, "This is bad. Very bad..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am

''Oni-sama?'' Yuki spoke then.
''what will we do now?'' i mean we cant stay here now that Zero made us his enemy''
and here she sighs unhappily not really happy with losing her one friend
it was hurting her very deeply inside and just feels so confused and still thirsty which was strange since she had drunk a lot of Kanames blood not even a minute ago.

Waiting for her brother and Fiancées answer now she looks into his dark brown eyes
feeling very happy that this one man was hers all along

crawling towards him she grabs his arm and holds herself tight against his body.
softly kissing his lips when she noticed how close they were.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 am

Their eyes both lit up the colour of blood as their passions were unleashed.
-----
Zero stomped through the wood and chopped at the low hanging branches with the sword, wanted so badly to pull the trigger of the Bloody Rose and kill a vampire, any vampire he wasnt feeling fussy at the moment.
"What's wrong Zero. You seem stressed." A voice said behind him.
Zero spun and aimed the gun quickly. He froze and his eyes widened as he looked at his double, "Ichiru!"
"Hello brother."
"W-what are you doing here? How are you here?...What do you want?"
"I was just wondering through the neighbourhood and decided to see how my dear brother was getting along with his beloved trecherous Yuki. You knwo i saw her earlier...With Kaname Kuran. Looking very cossy."
"Shut up Ichiru...I dont want to hear it."
"Im not surprised." Ichiru smirked, "Come with me brother and I can help you get what you want."
"Huh?"
"Come on, walk with me."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 am

Yuki still had no answer and pouts a little.

She really enjoyed the kiss but she needed to know if they were to leave the academy now

''Oni-sama? tell me are we really going to leave?''
and hoped it wasnt the case.

Zero was her enemy now ohh that she knew but what about the chairman what about her one friend Yori.

and awaits her answer.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 am

"No," Kaname shook his head, "A little while ago I made a phone call to an old friend of mine, he'll be here in the next few days and he will help protect you from harm. There is no need for us to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 am

Curious about the old friend of her brother Yuki grew more excited and less confused and restless

''Ohh thats good news than because true be told i dont really want to leave my home
i dont want to miss the chairman who would be more then happy to have us stay longer.
but tell me Oni-sama when will i meet your friend?'' and gives him a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:11 am

[color=black]Kaname winced under her enthusiasm, hiding his anxiety that she would be too trusting around his old friend. He wondered vaguely if he ought to call Kain and Ichijo as well and get them to come here sooner than the opening of the Night Class...He swept the thought from his mind instantly, so long as he laid down the ground rules...Aido would behave himself and if he didnt...Then he would get angry, very angry.
"Uh he might be here tonight or tomorrow morning. Uh a word of warning, he is a little...shall we say...Uh...over excitable. So try not to prevoke him or anything."
Her large eyes stared up at him in wonder he sighed and his sweat dropped in exasperation, this was going to be more difficult than he had first thought. Damn Kiryu Zero, he thought bitterly wondering where the prat had gone.
----
As it happened at the very same moment, Zero was pacing in circles, Ichiru was sat down watching him patiently. His anger had died out, leaving him with a hollow empty sadness. Not to mention his concern as to why Ichiru had shown up when he had.
"You know," Ichiru sighed, "If you dont stop pacing I wont be able to talk to you. You know I get dizzy easily."
"If I stop I'll get mad again." he replied shortly.
"But if you want to get what you want then you need to talk to me. So...Stop and sit down."
"Argh...Alright." he sighed and threw himself down next to his brother.
"Right, listen up I am only going to explain this once. Got it?"
"Yes."
"Kaname Kuran has an uncle who is...Shall we say still alive. He was the cause of teh Kuran anihalation and he will no doubt want to finish the job. If you were to lend him your services...and maybe your sword, he would undoubtedly kill Kaname and Yuki for you."
"I dont want Yuki dead though."
"Well then make a deal with him or somethign that benifits you...He's a very reasonable guy when you get to know him."
"How do I find him?"
"I can show you the way."
"Ichiru..."
"Hush brother. Follow me, he's already expecting you."
-----
Kaname shuddered as something forced a creep up his spine. He blinked, sensing something bad was coming. That settled it, he needed the other vampires. He needed them now!
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:06 am

Yuki listens with intrest to what her brother was telling her and knew it was only for her protection
but still she could not hide her smile and excitement.

''Can't wait to see him then Kaname oni-sama I promise to be good then'' and gives him a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 am

There was a knock at the door at that very moment. Kaname went over and opened it, in the doorway was Cross Kaien. He had his arms crossed over his chest and looked fuming.
"Is there an problem?" Kaname frowned.
"Yes, you could say that." Cross shook.
"What is it?"
"Zero is gone. He's left...Again. With Ichiru."
"Oh..."
"AND! We've just had a car full of vampires pull up outside the building!"
"Ah..." crap, he'd forgotten to warn the Headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings Of Misfortune
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: