Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siblings Of Misfortune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Yuki followed Kaname happily. holding his hand she skips right next to him until they arrived at the meadow

The brunette girl stands still when Kaname pauses and she takes a look at her surroundings.

''Wow Kaname-sama its so beautiful here'' she says while still looking all around her.
''I never knew such a pretty place like this was here''

Taking a step forwards she walks towards a near by river that runs near a couple of large old oak trees that had their branches hanging low touching the water slightly.

Standing still she looks down and watches her reflection into the water which got her to giggle a little.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 am

Kaname watched as Yuki stared at her reflection in the rippling water, he moved and stood beside her, looking down into the water also. He smiled at her.
Then, using his Pure blood powers he made the water shift and form up into a riplpling rose which hovered in front of her for several seconds before shifting into the form of a large raven.
He sighed and released his power and the water fell back to its original state once more. He looked down at her and smiled wider.
"Do you like it here?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 am

Yuki watches with amazed eyes at the magic Kaname used on the water. her eyes were sparkling as she watches the water transform into a raven and it made her clap in her hands happily.

When she heard Kaname ask her a question she turns her face away from the water and back at the pureblood vampire standing right next to her.

''I love it here Kaname-sama'' she answers back with a delightful smile on her face,
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 pm

"Good." he murmured looking again at the water, he stood thoughtfully. His mind wandered apathetically to what his love rival was doing at that very moment, he wondered where Kiryu Zero was.
Zero:

He looked around the dark damp forest area gloomily. There was a possibiltiy he would be back sooner than he had expected, he was already nearly there in fact. He had never presumed he would be able to reach the place so quickly again.
He walked onwards, not wanting to pause to long in one spot, and finally came to the clearing he was looking for.
He stopped dead and stared up at the white panelled walls of a large house. The walls were chiped and moss was growing all over the place. The walls were being eaten away at by twisting ivy fingers. He sighed, it had been four years since he had last been here, and he had hoped not to have to find it again. It was a house of horrors.
He swallowed and ran up the steps to the door, which he kicked in easily, he shone his torch around the first room and edged inside, he took a huge sniff at the air and hissed in distaste, there were vampires around..and not the 'friendly Kaname' sort either, he could tell they wre Level Es.
He darted from room to room searching for the vampires, but whereever he went there were traces that they had literally JUST left the room.
Finally, he returned to the first room and headed up the stairs, they creaked gently beneath his boots and caused him to wince and looka round edgily.
He came to the first floor landing and went through the same routne of checking the rooms.
Then, he found himself approaching the last room. The door was black and glossy, like it was kept in prestine condition whre the rest of the house was allowed the rot.
He walked to the door and tiwsted the silver door knob. It opened easily and without any squeaks or groans of age.
He walked into the room and looked around. There was a large warderobe and two mahogany desks with matching chairs. There were also three blacked out windows and five candelabras.
He walked onwards until he rounded a corner and found himself staring at a huge oak chest.
He dashed to it and knelt down in front of it, "This is it." He whispered, there was a large hand print in the lid of the box, he sighed and slashed his right palm, and watched as blood welled there. He placed his hand palm down in the hand shaped crater and stared in awe as he heard a series of clicks, then the lid moved slightly.
His breath coming in short uncertain puffs he lifted the lid.
"Argh!" he leapt back as two large black bats flew out at him, he landed on his backside with an agrivaed 'OOF', "Bloody bats." he cursed.
He got back up and lifted the lid more, He looked into the box and his lilac eyes widened in shock.
There were three visable levels to the chest, on the top level there were a series of guns, with silver, wooden and clove leave bullets, he spotted one set of bullets with a UV round included.
On the next level was a set of high quality hunter's gear, such as a fang proof jacket, bullet proof jacket and an active camoflage suit, which photographed everything behind the wearer and put it infront of them, making them appear invisible.
And on the last level was what he had been searching for, it was a blood red bladed axe, with black inscriptions of the ancient Vampire Hunter's codex. It was a legenary weapon that had been passed down from Kiryu to Kiryu, and now it was his turn.
He lifted the weapon and felt that it was warm, whoich scared him a little, what happened next more so.

"Master Kiryu Zero." a voice whispered in his ear. he froze and looked around him there was no one there.
"Hello?" he called.
"You are finally here. We have missed the Kiryu blood. But now you have come for us. We are glad."
"WHat? Who said that?!" he called.
"We are the Lucifer Blade." the voices said, he looked down at the ax, that was the name of the weapon!
"What? A talking weapon...you have got to be kidding me!"
"This is no joke, we are what has made the Kiryu family so great, listen to our advice and you wil nver fail."
"A little hypocritical if you ask me...The last seven generations of my family who used you ended up dying painful and suspicious deaths!"
"But you are dying anyway Master...We can feel the burden you bear and we can help you until the end of your human days. We will be you strength."
"I...I see." he muttered, "What must I do?"
"Kill the Pureblood known as Rido! Kill the unclean and impure named Ichijo of the Senate! Exicute the traitor of the vampires Shizaka Hoi! Kill the changed sister of..."
"WHat?! You are ordering me to murder people? What sort of advie is that?!" he bellowed, "And what the hell do you mean changed sister....????"
"Listen to us Kiryu Zero...We have never yet been wrong."
"I...fine."
"Your last mission is to kill the changed sister of Kaname Kuran!!!!!"
Kaname:
"Argh!" Kaname sank to his knees, cluching his chest as a warm pain spread throughout his body. He cursed inwardly, how could he have been so stupid not to have realised. He had had the dreams too. The dreams where he and Zero sat beside one another while Yuki was between them, she was tied to them both by invisable rope and no matter how much he tried to free her from his rival he couldnt get her to budge, and Zero...holding that KEY...Yuki would have been having them too, and Zero would have had them of sorts. But now it was too late for him to change Zero's fate, now he had to save her...The one who meant the world to him. He had to protect Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 pm

The moment Kaname sank to his knees and clutched his chest Yuki looks up a little bit surprised by Kanames sudden yell of pain and directly reacted to kneel down next to his side and placing a hand on his shoulder looking at him with a frigthend eyes. very worried about him right now.

''Kaname-sama whats wrong are you in pain?'' the young girl asks .
Really not knowing what to do other then trying her best to keep him supported
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Kaname looked up into Yuki's face, "Fogive me...I was taken by surprise. Tell me Yuki...you like spending time with me dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:48 pm

This question took her by surprise and made her nod her head not even a second later.
because it was a easy question to answer. ''Of course i like spending time with you Kaname-sama but why this sudden question?'' she asks and looks down at the ground with a bright red face when noticing how close he was to her now
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 pm

From here, being so close, he could smell her scent...It was intoxicating. He sighed and watched as her face went bright red. He surpressed a chuckle and continued.
"You see...I am leaving town for a while, I am needed up north...And, well it tears my heart to think of leaving you behind." he began, making it up as he went along, "I was hoping...Well, rather I was praying to whichever god would listen to me, that you would come with me. I mean...Only if you wanted, if you dont then,...well that is fine to I suppose." He said, his voice going tight at the end, as if to suggest it would actually hurt his feelings if she didnt go with him.
"I know you start school soon, but...I thought, a break for you and a break for me, with no one else around to tell us what to do or where we can go or how long we can spend time together. I mean...just...I was...it was only a suggestion." he said looking right into her eyes, his showed untold sadness and desperation.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Yuki listens patiently to what Kaname has to tell her and when he is done talking she starts talking again
having a very warm smile playing on her lips. If she had the change to spend some alone time with her favourite Vampire that was easily decided.. ''I think i can come along with you Kaname-sama but only if you promise me we will be back before school starts. Zero-kun will arriving back again then as well i hope'' and you could her the uncertainty in her voice when she was done talking.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 pm

"Of course we will come back anytime you want to, whether it be sooner or later, you have my word." he nodded. He leant in slightly and pecked her on the cheek. Inside his heart was bouncing with joy...but his brain was whiring in a much more sinister way.
He had to protect her from Zero...the one person apart from his she wanted to be with all the time. Zero was his greatest love rival...and the one who was trying to remove the light from his life. If he lost Yuki...he would undoubtedly become as Shizuka had, and he would kill anyone and everyone for revenge. There was one thing though, he would be infinatly greater that Hio...he would not fail.
He would claim Zero's life if he so much as laid a finger on his girl in a way which would hurt her. A life was easily taken, not so easily restored.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Yukis cheeks grew as red as a tomato when she felt Kanames lips touching her face.
it made her look down at the ground for a little bit but not long she looks back up again.

''When will we leave Kaname-sama?'' i mean i hope to stay here for a little while longer. its such nice weather and i really enjoy being here together with you'' she finished her sentence with a soft tone to her voice and looks at a couple of butterflies that twirl near her.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 am

Kaname looked around them and thought. He sighed contently, "We can leave whenever you are ready. I have to leave by tomorrow at the very latest. And tonight would be better. What do you think? A nice break from the Headmaster's awful cooking?" he brushed a strand of hair out of her face, "You are bright red...Did I embarrass you? I'm sorry if I did."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 am

Yuki shakes her head and giggles nervously. ''No you did not Kaname-sama i think its just the heat getting to me a little bit nothing to worry about really. I think leaving tonight will be great timing the Chairman really is awful when it comes to cooking and now that Zero-kun is gone its going to be even worse''

She makes her self comfortable then by seating herself on the grass again and looks up at the bright blue sky feeling very content and happy right now. with Kaname by her side.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:28 am

Kaname smiled at this and settled beside her, he laid on his side and watched her, a gentle breeze blew her hair around her face a little bit, but it also blew her scent towards him, stronger than ever before. He swallowed heavily, and kept the sudden hunger at bay. He would not let that side of him get the better of this moment.
He sighed heavily and rolled on his back. Staring up at the sky, to his surprise he found himself staring at the pale, angry face of Kiryu Zero....
"ARGH!" Kaname yelled in shock. He rolled over and leapt to his feet, he grabbed Yuki and held her firmly behind him, "what the hell are you doing sneaking up on people like that!"
"Zero?" Yuki asked.
"Zero?" the white haired boy repeated uncertainly, "Nope..that would be my brither you are refering to. I am Ichiru Kiryu...Zero is my twin."

Kaname and Yuki exchanged a look befor both staring at the white haired, pale skinned, lilac eyed Zero look alike.
"Yeah," Kaname said, "One problem there...You're meant to be dead."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 am

Yuki blinks in surprise when seeing this silver haired boy standing before her looking identical like Zero did

''Yes i remember Zero talking about his twin brother he told me he had both lost his parents and twin brother when that Vampire Shizuka attacked his family but how can you still be alive?''

She asks the boy standing very close near the both of them
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 am

"I would be quite interested to know this also, as well as what the hell you are doing here?!" Kaname narrowed his eyes.
"Well, if you would like to get comfortable I will tell you my tale." Ichiru said, "I give you my word I am not here to do either of you any harm...I am ere to do the very opposite, I am here to help you."

Ichiru sat down on the grass, and waited for the otehr two to do the same, then he took a deep breath and began.

"Zero has always been better than me at everything. I was the weak twin, always catching sicknesses and I wasnt as strong. One day, it was snowing and was the middle of winter, Zero and I were wandering outside when the blossoms of the tree near us began to bud and flower, and then we both saw a beautiful silver haired woman, I thought nothing of it, other than the blossom was flowering in the winter, but Zero realised straight away that she was a vampire. I later came to know here as Shizuka Hio. She had just lost her human consort and was seeking revenge on the hunters who had killed him, my mother and father, who over time I had come to hate for their dimissal of me. I returned to the tree after dark when Zero and mum and dad were asleep. We spoke for a while and I led her to the house. She killed my parents and bit Zero. We left and went into hiding."

"So why come back now?" Kaname asked harshly.
"Because she is hunting Zero. She wants him to join us....As a vampire. She will help him make the full change needed and then she will have him stay with her."
"What of you?" Kaname glowered.
"I will stay with her. Naturally, she has let me live on stronger than ever before, she gave me her blood and I grew stronger. Now I will be Zero's equal....I will be able to deal with him however I want to."
"So...Why are you coming to save me?" Kaname crossed his arms.
"Because her first port of call will be fellow Purebloods, that includes you and of course....the lost one."
"Lost one?" Yuki asked.
"Never mind that Yuki." Kaname warned.
"You dont know?" Ichiru asked, "A few years ago a Pureblood vanished. She just ceased to exist, no one knows where she is or if she is still alive. She was said to be the descendant of the Kiran bloodline, so Kaname would know more about it than I would. Maybe you should ask him instead."
"Your real reason for being here is to stir right? The lost one...Is not important at the moment."
"But Kaname Kuran...You sensed the finding of that weapon didnt you...linked to the key? You know that Zero will be searching for the lost one...To kill her."

Kaname's eyes shone red and the tree behind Ichiru shattered.
Ichiru smirked and got to his feet, "I will take my leave then shall I....I couldbe a helping hand to you Kaname, I know how Zero thinks."
"Thanks...but I dont want an ally who has more ties to the Ever Blooming Princess...So...Good day to you." Kaname retorted.
"Whatever, you will wish you had taken me up on my offer though. Zero will be different when you see him next, he will not hold back."

Ichiru waltzed off leaving the two alone.
'Then...Neither will I.' Kaname thought coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 pm

But Yuki could not led Ichiru leave just when she had just met him and without asking Kaname if it was ok to talk to him ran after the younger twin of Zero.

She ran over through the high grass calling his name. ''Ichiru-kun wait please!!
she yells when trying to catch up to the silver haired youth.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:23 pm

He carried on walking, he knew she would follow him without thinking of her own safety. he smirked to himself and led her to the darker area of the meadow, easily out of Kaname's sight.

Suddenly he spun around and pinned against one of the trees, "Yuki Cross. It is nice to see Zero's little friend up close. I saw you last night...Wehn I shot Zero. You were so timid and afriad, yet you chased after me regardless. You are foolish Yuki Cross. I sense that you do not understand the wieght of what is to come, for beneath your mask of immaturity I sense a fragility, that worries me..Steel you mind Yuki...I need you. Kaname will betray you, it is the one thing he is good at, beware of the Purebloods Yuki...Zero will need you before the end, and you him."

With that he vanished, leaving Yuki to sink the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:38 pm

She sank low to the ground and was even more confused then ever now.
What did Ichiru meant. she could not believe her hero her Kaname would ever betray her
and what did he meant with Zero needing her when she had already told him she would always there for him when he needed her. She shakes her head in confusion and hopes for Zero to return soon now
She wants to talk to him more then ever now.

''Zero-kun please return back soon'' She whispers as she stares into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Kaname frowned at the floor, Yuki had just run off after Ichiru without a second thought, why was she so troublesome sometimes? He sighed and heard something in the distance, he knew the sound...he sprinted as fast as he could until he found Yuki knelt on the floor.

"YUKI!!!!!!" he exclaimed and knelt beside her, "YUKI....are you alright?????" he scooped her up in his arms and looked at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Hearing Kaname calling her Yuki looks back up again very relieved with his arrival. that when he has her in his arms she hugs him tight. ''Kaname-sama i dont understand Zeros brother really is confusion me he told me you are not to be trusted that you would betray me but i cant believe it something like that you would never do now would you ?'' she asks and looks into his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:54 pm

"Never." he said warmly, "You are the most important person in my life Yuki. I will never, ever betray you...He is a troublemaker...Zero is well rid of him in my opinion." He kissed her brow and helped her stand.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 pm

She accepts his hand and gives him a happy smile. relieved with his words he just told her.
Standing up again from the ground she tugs some of her hair behind her ear and dusts off her skirt.

''Shall we head back again now Kaname-sama?'' its starting to feel a bit chilly out''
she says after a gust of wind blows near her arms.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 pm

"Yes...I believe I need to inform Headmaster Cross of our trip away. Dont i?"

He smiled at her...but he was worries...her eyes werent quite right...there was something hidden and tryingto break free.....What was it?
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 am

Smiling back she grabs his hand once again and starts walking back towards her house.

Arriving back Yuki waits while Kaname goes to find the Chairman to inform about their trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings Of Misfortune
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: