Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siblings Of Misfortune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 am

Kaname stood like a wraith outside Cross' home, staring up at the window he knew was Zero's bedroom.
His eyes were alive with a blood red menace. He was livid, and he had never felt so much like tearing a human to pieces with his bare hands.
Zero...Kiryu Zero...That upstart son of his enemy had 'his girl', whereas it should be him she was with. But she was too impressionable to know better, what mattered to his girl was friendship and loyalty and making sure her friends were well and safe.
By now he could sense that Kiryu had told Yuki the truth about his nature. That he was turning into a vampire himself. But did either of them understand that he had always been a vampire...but it had been hidden inside his blood?
Kaname shook his head and stalked off into the night, leaving the house far behind him.
"You are her sheild, she is your soul."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Yuki slept soundly with Zeros arm around her waist which made her feel very save and protected all at the same time.

While Yuki sleeps she dreams about Zero and about Kaname seated together in the shades of the trees
Zero is having bright red eyes and a very painful expression upon his pale face and is holding a key in his right hand. Kaname is having a very smug look upon his face almost as if he is enjoying seeing Zero looking this uncertain of himself. She is seated in between them both and Kaname is telling her about Zeros suffering all because of her, that she belongs at his side, that Zero is not important anymore, but jsut when Yuki was about to disagree with the noble pure blood She wakes up again by a loud grown of Zero who by the sound of it is having a very bad dream.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 pm

It was snowing. There was a thick blanket of whiteness all around, stuck in the trees and the roof tops and it was everywhere. It was in his hair and covered his clothes. He was shivering, but it was a nice sort of shiver, the area around him was beautiful and majestic.
He laughed out loud for the sake of it, and started spinning around, with his arms thrown out to the sides. He made himself dizzier and dizzier until he final fell over and landed on his back in the snow. He laughed loudly and stayed where he was, not concerned about getting wet and snowy.
He sighed and rested still.
Suddenly, he heard the crunching of feet on snow behind him. He sat up and looked around, shaking the snow from his hair. There were four shadowy figures were approaching him. He got to his feet and squinted at the figures.
The first was a man, he was tall; with dark hair and maroon eyes...It was Kaname Kuran!!! He realised with a jolt.
The second was another silver haired by...He choked, it was Ichiru!!
The third was a brunette girl with wide brown eyes and a warm smile...He felt his stomach clentch, it was Yuki.
The forth was a tall slender woman with long silver hair...He scowled, it was Hio Shizuka...His mother.

Kaname Kuran smirked and crossed his arms, "You strive to protect what you pine for."
Ichiru stepped up, "Even though that which you seek is not your to covet."
Hio stepped forwards and smiled motherly at him, "You will betray your friends and kill your relatives."
Yuki stepped forwards, a single scarlet tear running down her face, "And in the end, you will fail to save what you seek to protect."

Zero yelled out.
He sat up like he had been doused with cold water. and found Yuki still laid beside him, staring at him with worry.
"YUKI!" he grabbed her and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Yuki was sitting up on the bed with the pillows against her back for support as she was watching Zero yell out her name in a very distressed tone.

and when he went and hugged her like in such a desperate way all Yuki could do was just talk to him very softly so that he was able to calm down again and tell her his dream.

''Its ok Zero-kun i am here dont be afraid i always be here for you.
Tell me what made you this upset, what did you see in your dream Zero ? you know you can tell me anything''

Glancing into his gorgeous lilac eyes Yuki gives him a very warm smile and waits patiently for him to have calmed down again. until he is ready to talk again
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm

How could he begin to tell her what he had seen? He barely understood it himself.

Instead he swallowed heaivly and looked back into her eyes, had he really seen scarlet in them? That was ridiculous. she as nothing like Kuran.

"I..it was a nightmare...about my past and future. I...I cant begin to explain...But you were there...And you were...I felt that you were in danger...I need to protect you...at all costs...will you let me?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 am

Thinking about what say back to him with having just woken up from a very strange dream herself she needed to tell him about her own dream Zero needed to know what she saw in her vision.

Pulling the blankets more over her body she got on her knees and crawled over towards Zero to place the blankets over his shoulder. it wasnt cold at all outside it being summer but she noticed Zero was shivering slightly, probably because of his nightmare minutes ago.

''Zero i need to tell you about something but please dont over react will you listen patiently with what i am about to tell you?'' and waits patiently for him to respond back to her
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am

Zero looked at her in confusion. He accpeted the blanket around his shoulders gratefully and licked his lips cautiously, "WHat is it? Are you in trouble? Are you in pain?" He asked nervously.
He felt a little akward being so openly worried, but she now understood that he would be there for her...Therefore he would listen to her also, "Go ahead, what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 am

Yuki was glad Zero did not over react and slowly takes a deep breath before she is able to focus on remembering the dream she just had not long ago.

When she feels ready to tell him she goes to lean with her back against the pillows and spreads her legs out over the white sheets of the bed and starts to talk softly but still loud enough for Zero to hear her.

''I had a very strange dream just now Zero-kun you were in it but you did not looked happy at all
the way you looked at Kaname-sama with such a uncertain look in your eyes. and what was the most strange about you was the key you had in your hand. but just when i was about to ask you about it Kaname-sama told me to just forget about you that he was the right person for me, that we belonged together. i was going to argue with him because i found it really not fair but then you woke me up and i grew worried about you. Tell me Zero-kun what do you make of all of this?'' because i am very confused about this dream. i cant seem to figure out what a key is doing in your hands what purpose will it have?''

She sighs unhappily and hopes Zero is able to give her at least one small answer to help her understand this dream she just had.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:02 am

Zero listened carefully. It confused him and made him frown in thought. A key...A key, it rang a bell but he wasnt sure where from. And his blood boiled when she told him what Kuran had said to her in the dream.
He clenched his fists and forced himself to listen on, when she had finished he looked uncertainly at her, to see what she was thinking about her own dream.
"I...I dont know anything about this key...I mean it rings a bell but...i dont know. As for whatever Kuran told you...Well, he hates me anyway, so it is really no wonder he would tell you to forget me in a dream, dreams often reflect the truth in some minor ways."
Zero looked at her thoughtfully and sighed, he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and and said, "This key...what exactly did it look like Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 am

Yuki has a very thoughtful look upon her face as she tries to remember the shape of the key.
but since the shape of the key was a very common one answering Zeros question is not hard at all

Blinking with her eyes she comes back to herself again and softly starts to talk again.

''The shape of the key was a very common one. it was quite short and at the end it had three small circle shapes that were connected with each other. as for the colour of the key it was all silver. thats all Zero-kun does that help you a little bit more?''

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:18 am

Zero froze. He knew that key. He knew that key very well indeed.
It was the key he had used to lock the trunk he had owned in his own home, in the trunk was a pile of ancient books he had taken from his father's study, on vampire rituals and slaying methods...But as well as that there was a very old, very powerful relic. A weapon that could only be used against Pure bloods.

Hadn't Yuki said that Kuran had been sat beside him while he had held the key? That was it then, a message from something or someone passed through Yuki that it was time he challenged the Purebloods once and for all. It was time to get his revenge.

"That key...Is very precious to me. It holds everything I hold dear to me safely. I must retrieve it at all costs."
He looked at Yuki thoughtfully, and looked away again, it wouldnt be fair to drag her with him would it? And he would have to let her in on the secret eventully, and he guessed she would be less that happy to kill Kuran. Damn what was he to do?!
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 am

''You mean the key in my dreams belonged to you before your parents got killed but Zero do you have any idea were you need to look?'' i mean you cant just leave here your first year of high school start in not even a month from now i thought you said you were going but only because of me. please dont be rash and lets talk about it with the Chairman first he will know what to do''

She gives him a hopeful look Yuki hopes Zero would listen
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am

Zero sighed heavily. This had been what he was afriad of. She was automatically ordering him to talk to Cross. Like that old man would understadn he was friends with Kuran afterall. He didnt have time to talk to Cross, he had to get going.

"Yuki...Id ont really think he can help me. Besides this is my business not his. Besides I know exactly where I have to go. Cross would only get in my way and hold me back. Trust me, the sooner I leave the sooner I will be back, and I should be in time for teh start of the year...it isnt that far away."

He looked out of the window and was sure he saw a glimmer of red. He shot out of bed and to the window he threw it open and looked around. He inhaled, there was soemthing out there. It was a vampire. But he didnt know who.

"It isnt safe for me to stay at teh moment anyway."he muttered, "No, I will leave in the morning. And there is only one thing that will stop me from going." he added quietly so she couldnt hear him...

'the only thing that can stop me now...Is Kuran-senpai.' he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:43 pm

The expression on Yukis face grew from hopeful to very sad and disappointed. she could not understand why Zero suddenly was so focused on getting that key back it made her think that it might have been better to just tell him about her dream tomorrow in the morning but now she could not go back any more and knew that no matter what she said or did it would not make any difference at all .

She sighs unhappily as she watch Zero standing near the window.

Standing up from the bed she goes to stand next to him and grabs his hand. to get him to focus his attention back to her. His lilac eyes finally turn to stare at her again and she starts to speak once more.

''Zero-kun please promise me you be save and that you be back before summer ends you know i will wait for you can you please answer me this?'' and awaited his response
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:02 pm

He looked at her and his expression softened, he leant forwads towards her and rested his chin on her head, and hugged her. Something he had never done before, he honestly didnt know if he would come back, where his trunk was...was a hot bed of Level E vampires. He was wadnering into untold dangers.
"I...Will be safe, I will be back before the start of term and i will bring you something back with me. I think...yes where I am heading there are fields of bright blue roses everywhere...I will bring you one back." He said. He looked down at her and stared right into her eyes, he gently rested his forehead against hers, "I promise you I will be fine. I'm going to go tonight....That way I will be back even sooner."

She watched as he packed a bag. He sighed, trying to focus and when he was done he turned to her and smiled weakly, "See you soo Yuki. I will be back for you ...I give you my word." He swallowed his nevers and gave her one sweet kiss on the lips before leaving the room with his bag in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Yuki watched him go, still a bit startled with the sudden kiss he had placed on her lips not even a couple of seconds ago.

Standing near the window she watched him walk on the road walking in a very fast pace.
and sees the sun slowly comes up again letting her know its all ready morning.

Slowly Zeros whole figure has disappears completely from view and it makes Yuki think about what to tell the Chairman about his sudden disappearance.

She yaws slightly and watches the time on her alarm clock.
its not even 7:00 yet the red numbers on her alarm tell her as she watches the time
and thinks about Zero again. she hopes he be fine and not doing anything rash right now
but he promised her to be back before first term didn't he she jsut had to believe in him and try to be strong in the time that he was gone, it shouldn't be so hard she still had Kaname and her adoptive father
she was never alone but still she would miss Zero terribly.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Kaname is sat alone in his room, staring out of the window thoughtfully. If he was right, which he was sure he was, Zero had left the Headmasters house and was on his way north. Far north he hoped...Leaving Yuki unprotected, the fool!

He stood up as the window cracked, he sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I will go to the Headmaster's I need to speak to Yuki..."

With that he strode out of teh room and headed towards the headmasters house once more.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 pm

After awhile Yuki decided to walk back towards the kitchen to grab a early breakfast.
but first she had to get dressed. and had to pull a brush through her messy hair.

Staring out of the window Yuki thought it was going to be a nice warm day it being summer and all
opening the closet she grabs a bright blue mini skirt and white tank top. folding it over one arm she kneels down to the ground to grab her brown sandals.

Dressing herself in her summer clothes she soon is ready to go.

With one last look at her window she opens her door and disappears into the direction of the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am

Kaname reached the door, just as it opened. Yuki dashed out without looking and walked straight into him. He looked down at her and smiled, she looked up at him and tried to appologise.

"Hey, it is okay. How are you? Where is Kiryu-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Yuki really did not expect to find Kaname to be standing near the door all her thoughts were about Zero but she quickly collected herself again and looks up at the face of Kaname who was looking at her with a warm smile upon his face which made Yukis cheek to turn bright red and made her almost unable to asnwer his question.

''Good morning Kaname-sama i am really sorry i really did not expect you to be standing near the door
'' she says with a apologising tone to her voice. bowing low. but when she heard his next question she grew silent again and her face grew sad. ''Zero-kun left not to long ago/ he did not told me anything but that he had to find a key he had lost and left me promising me to be back before school starts again'' i am worried Kaname-sama what if something bad will happen to Zero-kun?''
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Zero was going to find a key? WHat key? Surely not THAT key??? Kaname composed himself easily.

"Hmm, I am sure he will be fine Yuki, he seems apt at keeping his promises. He will be back in no time. I am sure. In the mean time, would you like to walk with me> I was thinking of asking Cross if I could take you out...Like I used to? So...are you free?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Yukis sad expression completly transformed into a very happy smile when she heard him offering her to take her out today and made her nod her head happily up and down.

''I love to Kaname-sama where will you take me today?'' and she grew all excited and curious what his answer will be that all her thoughts about Zero were long forgotten for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Kaname concealled a smirk, "I found a beautiful meadow just down the road, hidden in a circle of trees, with a small creeks running through it. So, if I nip inisde and talk to Cross I can get a picnic together. How does that sound Yuki?" he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:29 am

Accepting the hug eagerly Yuki looks into the eyes of her saviour and gives a cheerful nod.
''Thats a wonderful idea Kaname-sama but i think my father is still sleeping, cant we go and write a note for him?'' and gives him a hopeful look.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 am

"Umm, if you think that will be okay. Sure...why not." He walked her insdie the house where he grabbed a pen and paper and left the headmaster a short note, he stuck it to his bedroom door and then they headed out and he led them to the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Of Misfortune   Siblings Of Misfortune - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings Of Misfortune
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: