Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willingly Captive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm

When Sion opened his eyes next a sharp pain ran through his head and made him cluster his head with both hands and whimpers in pain
before he looks around himself and sees that he is inside what seems to be a deep dark cave but when he saw the familiar figure of his new friend Nezumi not far of he thought that he was save and that Nezumi had probably saved him from this bad guy that had grabbed him in the woods and had slammed him on the head without any reason.

While still holding one hand against his head he turned his head to look at Nezumi. ''Nezumi thank you for saving me but i really need to get home my mom is gonna kill me for not having returned home by now'' and prepares to stand back up but when doing so a deeper sharper pain shut through his head again and made him stammer and fall back onto his knees
''Owww'' he whimpers and presses his hand against his head with more pressure.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:05 pm

"Save you?" Nezumi repeated, his tone mocking as he stirred the pot of food. "I'm the one who attacked you, idiot and no, you cant go home." He looked up, a sinister smirk on his features, "You're worth more to me here." He stirred the broth a little bit more both leaving it and heading towards Sion.

"lean forward," he ordered, "I need to check the back of your head."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Doing what he was ordered to do he leaned forwards with his head and led Nezumi treat his wound before he was left alone once more
Blinking in confusion the clueless boy had really no idea why Nezumi wanted to suddenly keep him here, why he had hit him on the head soo hard that he was now still suffering from it and what did he mean more worth being here. ''Uhh i dont understand why cant i go home whats wrong Nezumi why you suddenly acting this strange i dont understand at all''
and waits for his answers for he was starting to get a little panicked by now and made him wonder if he needed to started to fear his new friend or not yet
thinking about this all made his head hurt only more and made him lay down instead on the ground in a ball hoping laying down would help him a little to get the pain to go away.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:25 pm

"I'm kidnapping you," Nezumi replied lazily, ladling out some of the food into a crude looking bowl, "It stands to reason that I wont just let you waltze right out of here. I'll never get paid then." He offered the bowl Sion, "Stop being a wimp and eat. You'll never get better that way." He placed the bowl beside him and started sifting through his collection, pulling out a tiny little glass vial.

He eyed it for a moment before shrugging and adding a drop to a nearby cup of water. This he also offered, or rather shoved towards Sion. "For the pain," he muttered, returning to the pot in order to get his own food.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Crawling back up again he sits down and takes the water and drinks it all in only a couple seconds time he was really starting to get thirsty and hungry for on a normal afternoon after having played outside he always ate his dinner with his mother but now it was a totally different story. Eyeing the food in the bowl for a second he uncertainty grabs his spoon and puts it to his mouth
swallowing the broth he noticed it was not that bad at all and eats it all in no time but when he was done the answer he had gotten from his dark haired demon friend got him to move against the wall and shivers a little when touching the cold wall with his hands and says with a uncertain soft voice. ''Kidnapping me? money? what do you mean?''
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Nezumi sighs and sends him a withering look. "I'm a demon for hire," he said, "People come to me if they want something done. Its not a pretty job but at least I don't starve right?" He shrugged, taking another spoonfull of his meal before pointing it at Sion, "You just so happen to be related to someone who has enemys among many of the demon clans. Apparently, they hate him so much, they were willing to pay me to kidnap you."

He grinned, "Guess it sucks to be in your shoes right? Who knows what they have planned for you when I hand you in."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:52 pm

After hearing his answer something clicked and got him to form a shocked expression on his face. ''My father has enemies bad enough to have you kidnap me but that cant be right. i mean i know my father is a very strict man and i dislike him quite a bit, but i cant believe people want him death'' and shakes his head in disbelieve ''why include me in this thats so not fair i did nothing to being blamed for deeds i am sure he did not do cant you just let me go i did not called for the guards last night either its only fair if you do the same right?'' and gave him a hopeful look.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Nezumi let out a loud irrated growl. He hated people like this. People who were so innocent and naive it made you feel both wistfull and angry, expecially when they were as unaware of it as Sion. The brunnete had an aura that made you feel like a monster just by snapping at him. Right now, Nezumi felt like he was sending a lamb to the slaughter as Sion laid his large brown eyes upon hopefully while trying to appeal to his concience. God damn it.

"No can do," he replied, finding it easier to do so hile not looking at the human, "If I let you go, I basicly starve untill more work comes along or I go back to stealing." He grimaced, "Do you know how much that sucks? People get so crabby... " He prodded at the left over stew, "By handing you over, I get a month's worth of provisions and other things I need to survive... You don't realise how valuable that is to me..."

He looked up, his expression darkened, "As for your father, if Inukashi say's he is one thats antagonising demons than I believe her. Its his own fault that some idiot got the idea to use you as leverage. I'm just the inbetween." He shrugged, "Its all buisness."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Sion sighs unhappily as he leans with his back against the stone wall. He was starting to get cold,cold and afraid of what was going to happen to him from this moment on. Was he really going to die because of this person Inukashi told Nezumi he was being a demon hunter that must not be right Sion could not believe his father who was always so strict and one with the rules of the emperor to have a side track job at nights one that he needed to die for or so the situation was right now. He wraps his arms tightly round himself and shivers from the cold. one moment he was having trouble sleeping from the heat and the next he was being trapped in a ice cold cave with no way out it made him really confused and unsure of what to do or think this very moment.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:32 pm

'Humans are so weak,' Nezumi thought, watching Sion curl in on himself and shiver in misery and cold. He sighed. The stew should have warmed him up but then again, Nezumi never did have amazing cooking skills.

Rolling his eyes, he got up from his perch by the fire and went over to his nest of blankets, peeling one out from under the brunnette efore sitting down next to him and wrapping it around them both. "Don't misunderstand this," he muttered, glaring ahead at the fire, "Demons have more body heat than humans. It would be a pain if you got sick on me."

He pouted. From the looks of things, Sion was going to be a very gloomy room-mate for his week long stay unless he did something to better his mood. 'I feel like a babysitter...' he thought petulantly as he cleared his throat and began to sing.

"Above the clouds where dusk comes
Always flying by itself
The hawk is probably grieving is it not
In the wind's midst even sound stops
The wings that grasp the sky
Resting is a thing they cannot do

To what compares the heart?
This heart that is like a hawk
Of grief that seems to circle the sky

In boulder's shadow near falling rain
Always blossoming small
The flower is probably sad is it not
In the rain's midst even colour finishes
Of lightly peach-coloured petals
Without a hand to love them

This heart that is like a flower
Of sadness struck by rain

On a rustic road shadows disappear
With me together you walk
You are probably lonely too are you not
Of grassy plains where insects cry
I go the road with you human though I am
You that disappears without a word

This heart that goes the road alone
Of the loneliness of being all alone"

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Eyes widened in surprise the brunette listens to the song and feels the warmth return to his body slowly which got him to yawn sleepily and because he was not at home but in a very unfamiliar place at first he struggled against sleep wrapping his eyes and blinking for a couple of times but in the end it was not much use for his body was tired and needed to rest. before he knew it himself he had lay his head against the demons shoulder and drifted away.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:10 pm

He paused his singing as he felt a weight settle onto his shoulder and looked down. That was surprisingly easy. Sion was breathing lightly, his breath making locks of his unruly brown hair waft gently. Nezumi felt a smile twitch at his lips. He truly was an innocent, sleep only served to make that more obvious. He tugged the pelt closer around himself and tightend his grip on Sion gently before letting out a sigh. Peacefull or not, there was still a possibility that Sion would try to run away, therefore it was unwise for Nezumi to let his gaurd down for too long. This included sleeping.

He huffed and looked down at his charge and saviour, letting the smile form upon his face now that it could not be seen. At least he was cute to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:25 am

Sion awoke the next day late in the morning when the sun was all ready high the sky at first he had no idea where he was when he noticed he was not laying in his own bed but in the soft material of a couple of pelts and jumps up in shock to settle down again when he saw Nezumi seated not far from him who seemed to be deep in thought. Wrapping the sleep out of his eyes he took his chance to get the other boys attention and softy call his name.
''Good morning Nezumi?'' he says in a sleep devided tone and grimaces when a sudden pain in his head comes to him.
it was so painful that it got him to lower his head in pain and moans softly.
''Awwww whats wrong with my head?'' he yelps and crawls in ball to get it to go away
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Turning his head at the complaint, Nezumi narrowed his eyes. "hats wrong with you now?" he grumbled, leaning over and gently tugging the brunettes hands away to check. He felt a stab of guilt as his eyes took in the small cut there. He had been a little bit rough the other day.

"Sorry about that...." He muttered, letting go of the human in favour of pouring out some more of the pain medicine he had given him the previous day, "Guess It''s easy to forget how dainty you are." He measured out the smallest amount and held it towards the other, gesturing impatiently for him to take it. He watched for a moment untill he was certain the boy was drinking it before standing with a stretch and heading towards his pile of garments.

"I'm going hunting," He called towards Sion, pulling on an old worn looking yukata before grabbing his dagger and slipping it into his belt for emergencys. He turned back to the brunette and placed his hands on his hips. "You'd better not get any funny ideas about escaping while I'm gone, " he warned, smirking at the teen, "My familiars are hidden in strategic paces in and outside the cave. You take one step out, I'll know and I'l haul your ass straight back and tie you down." He raised an eyebrow, "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Relieved the medicine was doing its job Sion sighs lightly and nods his head. not understanding why he was being treated like a child he was 16 and understood quite well that he was being held captive. ''I got it all ready'' he growls in a annoyed way and pouts to turns his head away from the dark haired boy not really in the mood to speak to him any longer and lays back down on the pelts that he wraps to his body to keep warm
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:44 pm

"I'm just reminding you," Nezumi shook his head at the reaction, amused. He turned and strode out of the door, stopping and taking a deep breath while massaging his head. "I need more sleep," he muttered under his breath, starting off towards where he was meeting Inukashi.

While he had not told the complete truth to Sion, he truly did intend on hunting at some point. They were not going to have anything to eat otherwise. He grumbled as he trudged through the bracken, once again regretting sharing his hard earned rations that day. He hated hunting. More often than not it involved a lot of messy actions that left him either without an appetite or in need of yet another trip to the lake. But at least it beat fishing...

"So... How's the babysitting going?" Inukashi asked, slinking out from beind her tree, one of her dogs padding happily behind her. Nezumi gave her a dirty look. "Aaw, he cant be that bad surely?" she laughed, matching her pace to his, "My dogs have been watching him for a while. He's apparently very obediant." The rat demon scoffed at that, "Obedient maybe, but he's also damn annoying."

The female demon shrugged, "Well it's only for a few more days right? I'm sure you can stick it out with out killing him." Nezumi looked away at that, his expression darkened. "It gets more tempting by the hour," he said, "I hate being in the company of others... Looking after myself is hard enough already." Inukashi gave him a curious look at that before deciding it was best not to ask. "So... down to buissness?" she grinned, rubbing her hands together.

Nezumi rubbed his face again. He got away from one headache and walked right into another.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:34 pm

When he was sure Nezumi had left the cave Sion sits back up and take a deep breath. Looking around himself he cant help but to be curious about what the demon boy had gathered inside the cave but before he was even able to get up from the ground a little mouse stood in front of his face chirping softly and sniffing the air curiously. Kneeling down on the ground he scoops the mouse in his hands and starts to pet its small head. ''Why hello there little mouse'' he softly starts to talk to the small creature who in return sniffs his fingers in search for anything eatable but when it doesnt find anything it turns his head away and jumps from the boys hands and back to the ground.

Chuckling Sion follows the mouse with his eyes and sees it disappear in a small hole in the ground. Having nothing to distract himself anymore he starts to think about his mother and his servant guardian Safu they both must be really worried about him by now but there is really nothing he can do he is stuck here in this cave and trying to sneak away is not really a thing he wants to risk going up against a demon, he rather not.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:48 pm

"I'm not a damn errand boy!" Nezumi snarled to himself a few hours later, stomping through the forest with a couple of woodland creatures slung over his shoulder for dinner. He seethed to himself and headed towards a small river, dumping the carcass's onto the floor before kneeling in frnt of it and splashing his face. Inukashi had taken far too much delight in his torment today.

Still, it was over and done with. He grinned and patted the small bag slung over his other shoulder. The upside of being a jack-of-all-trades was that you could be paid with anything, even food. the downside was that it more often than not was very little. Either that or work was had to find. He sighed and splashed his face once more before standing and gathering the animals again. It was way past time to check on the idiot.

"I wonder if he's tried to escape" he mused as he walked, "Unlikely seeing as the mice havent reported anything. But still... "
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Glancing at the blue sky outside of the cave he wished he could just run away and get back to his mother and Safu suddenly feeling brave enough to sneak away he took the risk and without takin note of the mice watching him he dashed outside and into the trees. hoping that as he ran away Nezumi was not near enough to notice him gone.
but not being used to run for a long time he soon was getting out of breath and it being another warm day did not really helped much in the matter.
looking around him quickly to see if he was save enough to take a breather he bends down to his knees and tries to get his breath back before resuming his escaping.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:50 pm

He was not far from the cave when one of his familiars scurried up to him, quickly scaling his body in order to rech his shoulder. Nezumi's eyes widened at the rat's report and his face contorted into an expression of fury.

"THAT MORON!" he roared, dropping his items in his anger and turning in the direction his familiar hd seen the human go, "Can he not listen to a single order?! DAMMIT!!!" He marched through the trees, completely disregarding the provisions in favour of quickly re-capturing the runaway. His eyes flashed and growls escaped his lips as he picked up Sion's trail.

A sinister smirk crept upon his features as the scent grew stronger. He crept closer and peered out of the trees into a glade where the human in question was currently doubled over, panting for breath.

"You got quite far, I'll give you that," Nezumi sneered, stepping into the glade, his body tense and ready to spring after him should the teen try to run, "But did you seriously think it would be that easy to escape a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 am

Looking up in shock Sion gives a meek smile and tries to scramble up on his feet once again but he was still very much out of breath and had not the energy to make a escape for it even if he wanted to
So instead thought of a lie to get the demon boy to not do anything to punish him. ''I was not trying to escape really i wasn't, its just that that cave of yours is quite stuffy, and warm i felt a little light headed and thought that maybe some fresh air could do the trick'' and gave his most innocent of smiles to the dark haired youth, hoping it would be enough to get him to be convinced enough to believe him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willingly Captive
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: