Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willingly Captive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Japan 16th century

May 1678 spring

Sion a young nobles son of one of the emperors advisers lives together with his mother in the valley in the high hills of Kyoto but since his father always needed to be around the emperor almost daily Sion and his mother live a life with just the two of them. they live in a very wealthy house with two servants and a cook. being 16 years old Sion is having a very stressful and antisocial life never allowed much to make friends without his servants knowing about it first.but even though the young boy has everything he needs to be happy he cant stop thinking about what it would be like to be away from his village and travel around the world without his servants always tagging along wherever he went. though one of his servants was a girl 3 years older than he was and he and the young woman who was named Safu were able to get a long well he still was not able to be totally satisfied with the way his life was going at this moment.

His mother who was a very friendly lady that ran her own sweets store jsut to keep herself busy when her husband wasnt at home always took very good care of her son spoiling him to the bone but lately she saw the longing in her sons eyes whenever he thought no one was looking and wished she was able to led her son live a less captivated life but his father who was a very stern noble man wanted his son to have a good future with a good education which meant studying real hard no making friends and do what your told.

Up until this spring Sion though his life was going to never change and he would forever be chained by his father up into adulthood when news of the spring festival in whole Kyoto caughed his attention when he heard Safu talking about it rather excited and wanted to have him sneak there together knowing the boy never was able to enjoy a festival the way he was supposed to enjoy it

Together they thought of a plan to have him sneak into the festival unnoticed they would go with his mother and two other servants all dressed up like every year but this time Safu would distract his mother and would have him give the change to run away and meet up a little later when the girl was able to get away herself.

Days passed by without much happening Sion continued to study hard to please his parents but late at night when no one was watching him he could not wait for the festival to take place and led him finaly enjoy it to its fullest.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm

It seemed, if there was anyone who dared to enter, that the forest was deathly quiet. Barely a bird sang or an animal called in the dark gloom of its depths. That was how he liked it. It made him feel safe peacefull. The fact that the people of the neighboring city, Kyoto, were terrified of even the thought of straying within his domain was only an added bonus.

For the past three decades he had lived here, he had been alone. His tribe, the demons who previously owned this mountain and the lands around it were long extinct, having been victimized by the fearfull humans that lived nearby.

He strode silently through the trees, his face stoney and his pace fast as he made his way towards the lair he had claimed nigh on thirty years ago. He sighed in exhaustion as he reached it, gently pushing his way through the curtain of leaves that hid it from prying eyes.

It was a small cave hidden away at the base of the mountain a fair distance from the closest villiage. It was dry and somewhat weather proof, a trait he was gratefull to find during his first winter there. On the floor, to the far end of the cave was a pile of furs and blankets that he had stolen from intruders or robbers that had happened upon him over the years, making up a somewhat comfortable bed for him to curl up in during the night.

To the centre of the room the was a darkened patch of ash with scattered debris of wood and bones from various animals, a lone metal pot situated on top of the long cold embers, also an item liberated from a human. Then, to the right and by the wall, there was another, much better organized pile of items.

He eyed them fondly. It was his collection, something he had accumulated over time as he wandered through the forest. Sometimes, the more daring humans would make camp in a secluded glade, not often far from the exit. When they left, he occaisionally found items of interest: a scroll here, a pretty little trinket there. Always he would take it with him, adding it carefully to the carefully sorted pile in his 'home'.

He strode towards this pile now and leafed through it, pulling out a dark blue Yukata that he had found a week previous. he fingered the rough material for a moment before shrugging off his clothes and slipping into it, his long dark hair falling over his shoulder. He eyed a strand in distaste for a moment, his long claws raking through the matted locks.

"This is getting stupid," he muttered, running his hands through the rest and finding it equally matted, "I look like that damn Inukashi!" He rooted through the pile once more, straightening as his hands found the crude dagger he was looking for. He pulled his hair over his shoulder and took a breath before swiftly cutting it, sighing in relief as the strands fell silently to the stone floor.

He sat back, his stomach growling hungrily. "Urgh..." he moaned, closing his eyes, "I'm not in the mood to hunt...." Neither was he interested in staying hungry either. He let his head fall back, a pout creasing his features when a thought hit him. Today was the annual Kyoto festival, a time where food was plentifull and people wore masks and other frivolous things.

It would be a simple thing indeed for him to creep in, wearing a hooded cloak over his head to hide his horns and to darken his face. All he would need to do is obtain a mask and he would be able to easily stalk around the town, silently liberating various items of food while the reveler's backs were turned. And if he caught sight of the odd street performer while he worked... well... nobody said that he couldn't enjoy the visit, did they?

He grinned, grabbing his cloak and draping it over his shoulder. Yes, he thought, this would be far better than hunting.

Last edited by Blood Angel on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 am

The day of the festival Sion was barly able to keep himself from showing his excitement to much to his mother and servants
he had to hide hide his emtions from his mother who knew him so well which prooved to be quite the challenge.

Late afternoon that same day Sion his mother Karan and their three servants went on their way all dressed up in Kimono and Yakata for Sion
who wore a dark blue Yukata with a dark red ribbon. his mother was all in purple Safu in dark green and the other servant wore grey.

When they arrived in town many market stands were build to sell sweets and many kinds of warm snacks to please the people of Kyoto
Winking once at Sion Safu suddenly stood rigth in front of his mother yelling in panic a assasin was about to come murder her and Sion and she had to get them to safetly. Being all in panic Karan followed Safu who started to run into the crowd of people not noticing Sion was going the other way.

''Thank you Safu'' The brown haired boy whispers as he took of into the night.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 pm

The moment Nezumi arrived at the city, he nearly turned back, his sensitive hearing screaming as the sound of activity reached them. All around him was a bustle of people, each heading towards one attraction or another.

He pulled his cloak further over his face and slipped into the crowd, blending in perfectly as he slowly meandered towards a stall selling masks. A child was there, along with his mother, whining at his forlorn looking parent while tugging at her skirts and pointing to a particularly grotesque looking demon mask.

“Mother, I want that one!” He screeched, making the tall demon wince as he came closer, pretending to look at the wares. His mother sighed, bowing in apology to the angry looking merchant before gently scolding her child. Said child retaliated with a tantrum, distracting both the merchant and the mother long enough for Nezumi to quietly take the mask and leave before they even realised he was gone.

He strolled leisurely, eyeing the detail for a moment before slipping it over his face. After fiddling with it for a moment he grinned, catching his reflexion in a nearby barrel of water. He slipped off his hood and ruffled his hair carefully, making sure to hide the three little horns that poked out the top of his head.

Satisfied with his look and more than a little amused, he took off further into the crowd, relieving the occasional person or stall of an item or two as he went while enjoying the occasional display of acrobatics or magic that was offered.

He entertained himself in this way for a short while before deciding to call it a day. He turned tail, heading towards the exit when a small form crashed into him from the front.

“Watch where you are going, you idiot!!” He snarled, glaring down at the bemused individual.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Smiling Sion takes in his surroundings as he runs through the crowd of people. He keeps on running until he was sure his mother neither her servants were able to locate his location before he stands still before a market stands and notices he is really starting to get hungry for it was far past dinner time all ready he was sure about that.
fishing some coins out his pocket he soon is holding a warm fulled meat bread wrapped in paper in his hands and while walking and looking all around him Sion he more and more grateful of Safu for giving him the chance to to do and to see things he normally never was able to within the presence of his father.

Quickly enough he had finished his warm snack and with that gone to distract him made him look up and get the feeling of it being way to crowed and though to go find a more quieter place to sit down for a bit before heading back again and find his mother for he could not stay away for long his mother tend to worry pretty fast when it came to her only son and this situation was no different.

But before he was able to go into the direction of the exit a person came rushing into him and got him to fall to the ground with a thump
slightly annoyed Sion wanted to yell and hear a excuse from whoever had bumped into him when he saw the persons face and his annoyed expression soon enough made place for a look of surprise and wonder. ''Ohh'' Was all he said and tried to crawl back up on his feet again.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Nezumi glared at the boy on the ground, further infuriated by the way he continued to stare in awe. He seethed behind the demon mask as he looked down, noticing his carefully accumulated items were also scattered on the floor. A crowd of people began to gather, muttering curiously behind their sleeves to one another as the mused over the commotion.

"What happened?"

"Did that boy try to steal something?"

"No.. He just ran into the masked man."

"Wait.... Isnt that my coin purse?!"

The dark haired teen grimaced at that as the man who exclaimed pointed angrilly at the incriminating object. Soon enough, others began to follow, noting their own possetions in the pile. Nezumi shot another dirty look at the teen. "Thanks a lot, moron," he hissed, bending down to grab his takings and racing towards the exit.

"STOP HIM!!!" Shouted the first man, already taking chase after the demon, "Catch the demon thief!! He's stolen my money!!"

Nezumi growled loudly, willing himself to run faster as the city guards also began to take notice and pursue him. This was why he lived alone.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Stil a bit dazed by what had happened Sion stands back up on his feet again blinks twice before he realized the man with the strange mask was a thief but it also got him curious curious enough to follow the city guards and the few man chasing the stranger close behind. Now that he was free to do what he want Sion thought this as a adventure and with a big smile upon his face happily chases after them all but when they all gotten out of the village and passed the city gates into the dark woods and mountain area Sion saw the city guard mutter in annoyence ''Darn that demon thief'' before they trailed back into the city again empty handed same as the few man that had been stolen from but neither the guards nor the man took any notice of the young brown haired boy all dressed up for the festival who stood watching them go back inside watching them from behind a thick sakura tree that was in full bloom. and sat down and leans with his back against the tree to sigh deeply
the demon was probably long gone but at least it had gotten him a place to sit and have some quite place to rest a bit before heading back to find his mother and servants again
but as he picks up the sweet scent of the sakura blossoms all around him he soon finds himself relaxing right away.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Breathing harshly, Nezumi raced ahead, well aware of the footsteps thundering behind him. He looked around desperatly for something to suitable to duck behind. A moment was all he needed in order to shake them off.

His face split into a wide grin as he spotted the cherry bossom orchard, its trees in stunning full bloom, a perfect cover. He veered right then left then took a powerfull jump, flying higher than any human would ever be able to into the fragrant branches and curled in on himself, watching.

"Idiots..." he muttered, shaking his head as the guards wandered into the orchard, looked around briefly before cursing and giving up in favor of home. Not many people willing lingered there, close as it was to his forest.

He almost relaxed when more movement caught his eye, making him shrink back in order to hide. His eyes narroed into slits as the ignorant boy from earlier crept into the glade, his eyes wide with wonder and his outh gaping like a fish as he gazed at the pink petals.

"Wonderfull, " he whispered, as the boy drew nearer. He placed his load on the branch and hunched himself, jumping quickly down to ground and pinning the boy to the floor by his throat before he could even blink,

"Who are you and why the hell are you following me," he hissed threateningly, "Answer quickly before I decided you're too stupid to leave breathing." He squeezed the brunnettes neck warningly as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:26 pm

When he suddenly got pinned by the throat Sion's eyes grew wide when he regonized the demon thief and swallows in fright before looking back up again. ''I,I did not followed you i swear all i wanted was to find somewhere quite to sit and rest i never meant to take you in to the guards believe me'' He says feeling really frightened now as the hands around his throat squeezed more tighter
Never thought that being here in this pretty Sakura tree orchard could change his calm moment of peach into one of being afraid to die by the hands of this stranger.
he was even this scared that it got him to hold his breath until he got released again hoping that was going to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 am

Nezumi let out a harsh breath, his eyes narrowed suspiciously for a moment before he losened his grip, sitting back so that he was perched on Sion's waist.
m
"You're right," he muttered before shooting a cocky smirk at the brunnette, "You're far too dumb to even consider betraying soebody." He let go of the boys neck and flexed his hand for a moment.

"So... Why WERE you following me?" He asked, crossing his arms while still staying seated on Sion, "Seriously, is your self-preservation instinct really that crap or is just non-existant?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:10 am

Noticing the demon thief had taking a seat on his lap Sion tries his best to not struggle free he knew the demon was powerful and strong he could see that in his mysterious silver tinned eyes
if he did move now he surly was a death man so instead while keeping his gaze fixed on the ground Sion answers softly.

''I i uhm wanted to find some adventure its been the first time i finally got the change to run around freely and when i saw you running through the market i thought to follow you and i did please dont be mad at me i will go and leave you be i assure you can you get of me now please?'' He says with a meek tone to his voice and blinks his innocent brown eyes a couple of time.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:20 am

The demon blinked at him in bemusement for a moment before letting out a laugh. "You said all this one breath?" he chuckled, "How the hell did you manage that." He moved off of him, rearranging his mask before standing.

"Well, whatever... i don't have time to waste on thrill seekers..." He reached up to his branch and tugged down his items that he had bundled into his cape in order to carry them easier. He started towards the exit before stopping, turning his eyes towards sion in a serious manner. "Don't you dare follow me or I really will kill you." He left the grove, shaking his head in irritation. Human teenagers these days were getting more stupid every decade.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 am

''Aww dont leave so soon wont you stay a little longer?'' forming a sad pout expression on his face the brown haired boy finally had meet someone that seemed interested and challenging instead of his never ending studying at home, it had even got him to forgot about his mother seeking him or his promise to meet up with Safu rigth after running away.

Walking a little closer towards the demon he gives his most innocent of looks and hopes it worked, but he was certain it would cause on his mother and Safu even the cook back at him always gave in to it why would this guy not be the same.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:42 am

He stared at the boy in utter disbelief. "Tell me you're joking?" He spluttered, "I'm a thief, a dangerous one at that and you want to hang out? Seriously?!" He shook his head and moved to walk away when he heard the boy follow. he turned, putting a hand out to stop him.

"No," he hissed, glaring resolutly at the large pleading brown eyes of the other, "Im hungry, I'm tired and I have neither the time or the patience to babysit an airhead like you. Get lost." He turned and continued walking, forcing himself to ignore the puppy eyes. The sneaky bastard knew exactly what he was doing with the innocent act.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 am

Running ahead of the older boy Sion stood still before him all innocent smiles and said ''I have money to buy you something if you are hungry. my mother gave me quite a amount of coins to spend at the festival enough for us both'' and gives another smile unaware that he was starting to irritate the demon thief with his behavior. ''And you dont seem all that scary to me i think you are really kind please join me?''
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 am

Nezumi let out a loud groan at that. "In case you didn't notice," he said slowly, running his hand through his now very messy short hair, "There is nowhere in this godforsaken wood to buy food and Ive just got chased out of the closest city for miles by a whole battilion of city guards." He glared at the boy, crossing his arms in irritation, "as for the not scary comment, coming from you that means nothing. You'd probably find a giant man eating spider innocent...."

He sighed, raising his hands in defeat and turning back to the orchard. "Fine... I guess I can share some of my food...." He plopped down at the base of a tree and spread out his cloak, "But you had better leave alone after... got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 am

Standing still besides the tree Sion eyed the demon sitting down and spoke up again.
''but i was thinking to buy us some food and then bring it back here but your idea just now is proving even more how kind you can be'' and grins whole heartily before joining the older man on the ground and sat down. ''I leave you alone after this i promise but i be sad if we never be able to see each other ever again cant we be friends?'' he said in his most innocent voice he could manage.
Not understanding why he was being so harsh and mean Sion only wanted to make more friends and found in Nezumi the right person to do so
for he never had any real friends other than Safu but she was his servant that did not really count as a real friend in a way.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 am

He gripped the cloak in his hands, gritting his teeth in order to stop himself from biting out a bitter reply along the lines of "I don't make friends with humans." He knew wel enough how unwise it was to admitt something like that to a complete stranger. It left no doubts as to what he was. At least the mask hid his face.

He shared out his hard earned food, cursing himself for giving up so easily. That food would have lasted him at least a week on his own. "Just shut up and eat..." He muttered, lifting his mask up carefully in order to take a bit out of a dumpling while not revealing any more than nessasary of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:33 am

Accepting the food Sion started to eat slowly while eyeing the other with curious eyes. ''Thanks for the food'' he says happily
It grew quite than as Sion was not able to ask the older boy any more questions. the only sound was the sound the branches made as they sway with the wind and the singing of birds all around them
to Sion this silence was real bliss for at home it never was quite for long. the servants walking all through the house the chatter of the cook with his mother who always helped baking for her sweet store
the barking of the dogs his father kept to guard the house no being here made Sion even more cheerful then he all ready was.

After he was finished eating his food he glances over at his new made friend. ''Whats your name? my name is Sion'' and grins a little when he said it.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 am

"You dont give up do you..." Nezumi groaned, tossing aside the remnants of food in his hands and brushing off his cloak. He gathered togethr what had not been eaten, sighing at how little that was and put them together. It seemed that he would be hunting at somepoint. He glared at the boy again, idily wondering if his face would get stuck that way with how often this .. Sion was it? got the reaction from him.

"Guess it cant hurt to tell you.." he shrugged. Really, how easy would it be to track someone down by a name? Its not like he would see him again anyway. "My name is Nezumi."

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 am

''Nice to meet you Nezumi''Sion says. ''Now i know what to call you will we meet again later'' Standing up from the ground he removed the crumbles from his clothes and turned his attention back to the older boy again. ''As promised i will leave you now'' and a sad expression came to his face than. ''But we will meet again wont we Nezumi?'' but before he was able to hear the mans answer he heard someone calling his name loudly for a couple of times and got him to look up into the direction the voice came from.

''Sion?!!! Where are you?'' i cant keep your mother off any longer come to me please''
''Safu?'' He spoke up in surprise and it got all back to him again and thought it better to get back to her before she was seeing him together with his new found friend Nezumi before she was going to try to kill him since she was a elite trained soldier trained to kill any strangers that would close enough to her master and his family.

''I better go now nice meeting you Nezumi bye'' and with that rushed back out of the orchard and back to Safu who was standing at the exit gates
''Sion i thought you were going to enjoy the festival and instead of finding you in the crowd i need to track down the woods in order to find you can you explain to me what you were doing there ?''
Smiling a little nervously for being caught Sion shakes his head. ''I was only looking at the pretty cherry trees Safu did you see them yet?''
grinning the older girl had expecting some answer like this and shakes her head. ''No i haven't but Sion you can show me later come led me bring you back to your mother now''
nodding his head the brown haired boy together with his servant makes it back to the city but not before Sion glances over at the woods one last time.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:05 am

"Che," Nezumi shook his head, grabbing his items and heading off in the direction of his lair. "Don't hold your breath air-head. Even if I wanted to see you agin it will never happen." He tossed the improvised bag over onto his shoulder and meandered through the trees, his mood feeling more sour than ever.

Upon entering his cave, he dumped the bag on the floor and trudged to wards his nest, tossing his mask mask away as he walked before throiwing himself into the pile of blankets and rags on the ground. He curled up inside them, nuzzling his face into the softer scraps with a tired sigh.

"I suppose he wasnt completely unbearable...." he uttered into the material. Perhaps if the moron was lucky enouth to stumble across him again, he would consider a friendship. He snorted at that. "Fat chance. He probabl couldn't even find his way home without a guide."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:28 am

Sion and his mother got reunited again shortly after his little adventure in the woods.

''Sion promise me to never run off like this again you got me and Safu very worried about you and whats this'' and runs her finger through his messy brown hair
''Even your hair is all meshed up if you wanted to see the sakura orchard you could have asked me our Safu to come with you instead of running of yourself''
Karan scowled her son who looked down at his feet but only this time he did not regretted getting scowled was soo worth it for it got him to get his very first friend Nezumi meeting with the dark stranger was surly going to be on the boys mind for a long,long time to come.

''I am sorry mother it was wrong of me to wrong of me to run off like that i wont do it again i promise''
he says with his head still bowed down.

Pleased with her sons answer she grabs his right hand and starts to make it back towards their home again
''Lets go home Sion its late and you need to get enough sleep for tomorrow's exam''

Sighing a tiny bit without getting his mother to notice he does what he is told and starts to follow her back home again

Later when he was dressed for bed he could not help but to stare outside his window. leaning on his elbows he stares into the night as the wind blows through his messy brown locks of hair
''Nezumi. i was glad to meet you but i wonder now will we ever meet again?'' he says out loud to himself before moving away from the window but keeping it open since it was a warm night that did not need for him to close it. climbing into his bed he soon falls fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 am

Nezumi rolled over, finding sleep difficult to come by. He huffed loudly burrowing into the pelts even more . Damn that guy ith his innocent smiles and gestures. Damn him even more for that clumsy aura he seemed to give out. And more than that, damn himself for actually being so worried that the teen had managed to get himself lost somewhere he couldn't sleep.

He pulled himself up with a snarl and grabbed some clothes, letting out a sharp whistle to summon his familiars as he did so. A trio of rodents scurried towards him, each a different color. "Find that idiots scent," he muttered to them, "you know which one I mean. Let me know if you find him" They squeaked in reply and scurried off, each going in a different direction. He sighed and headed out into the night as well.

That idiot had better be lost, he thought, deciding to check the area around the cherry blossoms first of all.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

That night Sion who had managed to fall asleep woke up again a couple of hours later cause of the heat and his blankets that had clutched itself around his body
he was breathing hard and cold sweat had appeared on his forehead while he slept. reaching for his can of water he poured himself a whole amount that he drunk in one gulp he was that thirsty
opening the window a little more wider he takes in a deep breath and feels the cold wind cool down his cheeks right away.

''Never thought spring was going to be this warm'' he mused to himself as he pours even more water into his glass
and grabs for a cloth to remove the sweat away from his forehead.
''But its better then the endless rain we had last night for sure'' he chirps and seats himself on his desk near the window to keep on enjoying the wind blowing into his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willingly Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive Empty

Back to top Go down

Willingly Captive
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: