Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willingly Captive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumi

Nezumi

Willingly Captive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Nezumi found the scent within moments and trailed after it, quiety trudging through the undergrowth untill he reached the outskirts of the city. He paused, debating wether or not to enter or just assume he was safe before shrugging and quietly slipping in, keeping to the darker parts of the city. Without his mask, he as automaticly identifiable as a demon and would be dealt with as such.

He crept past the houses, hesitating for a moment when he stumbled across a courtesan and her client in a secluded alley. he wrinkled his nose at their actions and moved away as fast as he could safely managed. Another reason he found humans so distastfull. They had no reverance for the sacred ritual that was choosing a mate.

A noise caught his attention, causing him to whip around. He narrowed his eyes when he saw no one and continued along carefully. Sion's sent was getting stronger, increasing as he approached what looked to be a nobles house.

"That explains why he's so stupidly sheltered," he muttered before his eyes widened as a sharp pain errupted from his back. He threw himsef to the side and crawled into some nearby bushes, breathing heavily as he felt warm liquid seep into his clothes around what could only be an arrow.

He pulled himself across the ground as quietly as possible, making sure to keep his body hidden as he heard hurried feet search for him.

"A demon!" He heard a guard exclaim excitedly to his older companion, "I actually shot a demon!" the older man shook his head in disgreement. "A demon wouldn't dare enter our city," he argued, "It was thief, I tell you."

The young guard pouted, "but... he had horns... and did you see the length of his claws?"

Nezumi grimaced, heading towards the back of the house. If he could find a place to recuperate.... He spied an open window and crept towards it, testing the scent that wafted out towards him before grinning and slipping inside.

"Oi, moron. You awake?"

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Hearing some muted voices from near by talking Sion thought nothing of it at first knowing it were only the sounds of his guards on duty talking to each other but when a familiar sound from near by caught his attention he quickly went to investigate for himself until he came face to face with the dark stranger he had only met a couple of hours ago only now he seemed to be in very different kind of shape than he was earlier tonight.

''Nezumi what?'' but when seeing he was hurt badly he grabbed his arm quickly shut the window and led him towards his bed before he turned his attention back to him again
''Why you here?'' he said in a whisper like voice?''
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Nezumi grunted as the movement jolted his wound and allowed himself to be dragged towards the bed. "What do you think I'm doing," he retorted, somewhat muffled as he laid down on his stomach, "I'm a thief, i steall things. You have a rich house. What else would I be here for?" If he told the kid the real reason he would never be rid of him.

He wondered idily wether the spacy brunnete had even noticed his lack of mask and somewhat inhuman features as he allowed him to fuss over his wound, hissing when the boys fingers pressed a little too roughly against his tender flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Sion grabbed for his herb medicine box that he had hidden away in his wardrobe in a haste and crawled back on the bed to help his new found friend to take care of his shoulder wound. "but i dont understand please tell me what happened are you here to steal is that why you are this injured? Sion did not understand it one bit. But they had to be very quited or else more trouble was soon to follow
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Nezumi stayed silent, looking in the opposite direction. Trust that idiot to demand an answer. He layed there for a moment, waiting for Sion to continue treating him before irritation and pain got the best of him.

"Alright, fine... I'm stalking you. happy?" he growled, his eyes watering. He looked up at him, grinning in a way that showed off his teeth, "You going to shout for your guards now?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Blinking in confusion Sion shook his head. ''Why would i do that ? you are my friend Nezumi if i did not see it this way why would i treat your wound right now?''
and continued on treating his wound without saying one single word in the process. he needed complete concentration to finish binding the wound with a clean white bandage before he was able to talk again and when he did he saw Nezumi staring at him with a confused iritated expression on his face which made Sion smile in return
''So all done'' he said with a proud tone to his voice pleased with the way he did his work. not in the least taken a back by the older boys expression.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Nezumi sat up and felt at the bandage, somewhat impressed with how well it had been placed. 'I bet he's training as a healer,' he thought, eyeing the somewhat proud looking teen. "Thanks.." he said grudgingly, frowning when the proud look melted into delight at his reluctant gratitude. At this rate it may not be Nezumi doing the stalking...

"Why aren't you scared of me?" he asked bluntly, fed up of the trust and honesty the brunette just oozed, "You've seen what I do, you can see just what I am. Why arn't you turning me in or leaving me to bleed to death?" He heaved a loud breath before puling himself off the bed and replacing his tunic, "If you havent noticed then you really are as stupid as I first thought."

He steppes away from the bed and wobbled on his feet, suddenly feeling sick. "Crap..." he muttered. He must have lost more blood than he thought out in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Shocked by the words Nezumi jsut had spoken Sion shakes his head furiously. ''Why do you still keep on saying such horrible words as death and suffering cant you see that i am trying to help you?'' I mean you are my very first friend i jsut want to show you that i am a friend worth having i dont see you as a dangerous creepy demon cause i have seem the kindness you showed me this night and that made me think i can trust you'' and grins in return.

He saw the injured young man was about to fall down and quickly steadied him back on his feet.
''You are in no condition to go back now what if the guards see you Nezumi they will surly kill you. you can stay here for the night, my mother and servants wake up round 7 if you gone before that time i think it be ok for you stay here'' and thought about were he had put the spare blankets he used would he needed more in winter time.

Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:10 pm

He groaned at that. He had the distinct feeling that Sion would not allow him to disagree and if he did agree, the brunnette would then proceed to mother him. He pulled away, shooting the boy an irritated look before sitting back on the bed. He knew his own limits, even it only served to make him more angry.

"Why did I have to get so concerned about you.." he muttered, watching Sion scurry about the roo in search of something or other, "I doubt even an evil demon woud have the heart to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 pm

''Ahh found it'' He happily chirped ignoring Nezumis muttering words. and showed the other boy a thick grey blanket that he was holding with both hands cause it was a really heavy blanket meant for the colder season after all but since Nezumi was a demon he was not sure if his body worked the same as his and thats why he had started to search for the blanket.

''Here its the only spare blanket i have to offer you'' and reached out his arms with the blanket to Nezumi hoping the other boy would accept it
''I dont know if you want a thick blanket since its really hot in and outside my room though'' and waits for Nezumi to take it
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:24 pm

He looked at the blanket, inwardly cringing at the thought of using it in this weather then looked at Sion, finding his will to belittle the brunnette melt at his wide innocent eyes and the seeping tiredness from his bloodloss. he looked away, snatching the quilt from the teens hands and laid down on the bed, making himself comfortable but ensuring that there was at least space for Sion to curl up in.

"Thanks," he muttered, pulling the quilt up to his chin in order to appease the teen. Demons had a higher body temperature in general. Sleeeping with a blanket this thick was not going to be easy. He sighed, at least he could wait till Sion fell asleep. then he could throw the damn thing off and sleep much better without it.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Happy with having Nezumi accepting his blanket he climbed onto his bed on the other side and grabbed his can of water to offer him a glass of water. pouring it into another glass then the one he had used himself earlier he handed it to the dark boy. ''You must be thirsty'' and as Nezumi took the glass Sion lay back down on his pillow and felt sleepy rigth away. curling himself into a ball his eyes soon grew too heavy to keep them open any longer and not even one minute later he had lost the fight to sleep and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Nezumi drank the water thirstily and set the glass down on the floor. He looked down at Sion as the teen fell to sleep, his breathing evening out. "Good grief..." he muttered quietly, tossing the blanket onto the floor along with the glass and curling into a ball, his eyes clamped shut. The thought of running away again briefly passed his thoughts, though the were equally as fast pushed aside in the favour of logic. At least if he slept now, he would be able to leave sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:15 pm

The next morning Sion woke up by a soft knocking on his door and Safu who like every morning woke him up out of his slumber
''Sion wake up time to dress and get ready for breakfast'' Safu's cheerful tone made Sion sit up slowly and directly look besides him to find the dark boy still asleep besides him
the blood he had lost because of his injury had gotten him to fall in a deep sleep it almost Sion unable to wake him up but he knew Safu and his mother were not very patient persons to come across with in the morning always expecting him to come out of bed quickly to eat breakfast and get to his studies and today was no exception.

Wrapping the sleep out of his eyes slowly he stretches his arms a little and pokes Nezumi on his shoulder to get him to wake up
''Nezumi time to wake up before they find you inside my room'' Sion says with a still very sleep like tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Nezumi let out a small moan and cracked open his eyes, jolting backwards when he saw the inquisative look he was recieving from Sion. He spun around and swore loudly, practically falling out of the bed in his haste to get up and leave. He had lingered far longer than was safe. He no longer had the cover of night in which to hide his demon features and with his wound, he would not be able to take to the roos without opening it again.

"God dammit," he hissed under his breath, looking carefully out of his window to see the guards patroling.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Noticing his distress Sion climbed out of the bed and to the window opening it he turned his head to Nezumi again and grins. ''Dont worry i distract them for you'' and before the boy ready to leave could do anything about it Sion had leaned forwards to get the two guards patrolling his attention.

''Heey guards please come and check my room i think i have a poison snake inside my room kill it before it will do me harm''
Rushing the their masters sons side the two guards quickly run inside to get rid of the beast.

Looking back at Nezumi he gave a quick nod with his head. ''Go now Nezumi till we meet again''
Sion says with a smile and opened the window more wider for him to climb out.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Nodding in thanks, Nezumi quickly climbed from the window and ran to the nearest tree. He scaled it as fast as he safely could and hopped over the fence around the estate. He paused, catching his breath before relocating to a nearby roof. If it was anonimity he needed, he had no choice but to use them. It took him nearly too hours to get home, his wound having opened along the way. Without even caring to change his bandages, he collapsed onto his nest of pelts, falling unconcious instantly, completely unaware of the dog demon currently leafing curiously through his collection.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:50 pm

After Nezumi had left another louder knocking made him quickly dress for the day rush to the bathroom to wash his face and comb his hair to walk to the living room and find his mother all ready pouring coffee for herself and Safu into two cups. ''Good morning mother Safu'' he says in a polite manner and sits down next to his mother who smiles when seeing her son enter the room and offers him his breakfast and a steaming cup of tea. ''Had some difficulties getting out of bed sleepy head?'' Safu says in a teasing tone and grins when seeing him shaking his head in answer.

''A little'' is all he says before his mouth is too full to utter another word. which got Safu to giggle a little louder before she continued eating her own breakfast.

A hour later he was back inside the little class room that was made for his exams and had him bowed over his table trying his hardest to figure out the test and its answers.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 am

When Nezumi awoke later that night, it was to the disconcerting sensation of someone sat on his back. He jolted and attempted to to sit up, trying to knock off his intruder. However, said person merely chuckkled and held on tight, taking advantage of his still weak strengh.

"Ggh.... Damn you Inukashi..." he grumbled into the blankets as the dog-demon laughed and continued to clean the wound on his back, "I thought I told you never to show your face again..."

Inukashi merely shook her head. "love you too," she replied, prodding at the damaged tissue in a way that was not particularly gentle. Nezumi bit his lip to stop from crying out, his anger building. "What the hell are you doing here?" he snarled. Inukashi was never one for social visits. There was always something on her agenda.

She pouted and sat back, crossing her arms in irritation. "Is that all the thanks I get for saving your sorry ass?" she retorted, snorting while tossing her appallingly tangled hair over her shoulder, "I should have let you bleed..." Nezumi huffed at that and bucked again, this time mangaing to dislodge her onto the floor.

"Whatever," he muttered, checking his wound. he did not entirely trust her sometimes, "You never do anything for free... What are you after?" His eyes narrowed, "And you had better not have been stealing from me again!" The she-demon merely grinned in reply, relocating to the pile of furs and sprawling comfortably on them.

"The usual," she replied airily, nuzzling a piece of particularly soft pelt, "But forget about that... What have you been doing to get so messed up?" She smirked, gesturing to the pile of blood soaked bandages and the now ruined tunic that lay on the floor. "It's not like you to be so careless. Also..." Her grin widened and she pulled her self up, lean closer in order to sniff at him. Nezumi snarled and pushed her away, stomping away towards his fire pit in order to tend to the small flames, "It smells like you have been with a human."

"Stop making wise ass theories," Nezumi snorted, prodding at the wood, "He was only helping me tend my wounds. Damn idiot wouldn't let me leave." Inukashi's eyes it up at that and her grin became even more sly. "Aaah," she cooed, "So it was a human male? that explains why you never took interest in the females..."

The rat-demon groaned and rubbed his forehead in aggrivation. "I swear, you're are the worst healer in this godforsaken world. Arn't you supposed to calm the patient, not antagonize them?" Inukashi shrugged, "What can I say? You're a special case."

"I'm flattered, really," he said in a dead-pan tone, "Now tell me what you want or get out."

She shrugged, deciding that her moment of fun had passed. For now. "The Demon hunters are getting more restless." She said, her tone gaining a serious edge, "Their skill for sniffing out our settlements is increasing by day and their numbers are growing along with it." She gave him a stoney look, "No that I suppose you particularly care."

Nezumi scoffed at the accusation, "And you do?" he retorted. She chuckled in reply, "True... but i'm not directly in the line of fire here. I know how to keep myself out of sight." She gave him a pointed look, to which he retaliated witha rather obscene gesture.

"So, the humans are on the rampage again and demons are on the recieving end. Whats the got to do with me?" He said, tossing a few branches onto the fire. The female demon grinned and leaned closer. "The alpha of the wolf-pack wishes to engage your services," she said, her eyes holding a slightly malicious glint. "The official in charge of the training has a family that live near here. His son is his only heir and it is believed that he would make a fine example to our opinion of the matter."

She snorted derisivly, "Sounds to me more like he's digging our tribe even deeper into our graves. But what can I do? He pays me, i take the money and watch it blow up in his face." She shrugged before continuing, "at any rate, he wants you to kidnap the kid and deliver him to the pack in a weeks time. For a tidy sum of course."

Nezumi grunted, still listening. "A months provisions?" he asked. The dog-demon nodded, "plus other things." She cocked her head to sthe side. "Interested?"

The male demon smirked. "Who is the sorry bastard I have to snatch?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 am

Sion's sensei sat at his desk a little distance away from the young brunette's table and was keeping a close eye on the boys progress of his exam making
He knew the boy was a good student that learned quickly so he was not having much doubt that this exam would not go anymore easy then his exams before this one.

A hour passed and that made the end of the written exam for Sion. Clapping in his hands the elder man announced the exam to be over and stood up from his chair to receive the boys papers
Leaning back in his chair the young 16 year old boy sighs deeply pleased with himself with the way he did his exam thinking it would surly be enough to pass it.

''Good job Sion-san you may go now and get word of your end results at the end of the next day greetings to your mother son'' and with that said the elder man left the building and Sion was alone once more but not that he mind being alone with no one to watch him gave him the change to climb out of the large window that stood open because of the heat and before one of his servants was able to see him sneek away Sion together with a small brown guard dog had ran towards the trees once again in search of another adventure.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 am

Nezumi had to laugh as he walked through the forest. For the 3rd time in two days, he was on his way to what could only be discribed as the biggest anti-demon zone in Japan. He barely visited the city twice a month if he could help it. And now, he was travelling to and from from its gates like a yo-yo and all because of one measley little human runt.

He had to see the irony that Sion would be the target. Someone so wimpy surely couldnt have been the offspring of the man who trained demon hunters. It just did not seem to add up. However, wether or not he fit the bill, the alpha wanted him and s far as Nezumi was concerned, it meant that he was out of his hair and unable to stalk him as he had a sneaking suspicion the teen would start attempting if left alone

He sniggered at that. The mere thought of Sion trying to track him down while getting hopelessly lost in the forest was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 pm

While the sun was all ready high up in the sky Sion without a care in the world went and chased the dog that while barking loudly as it chased a hare into the bushes unaware that by chasing the dog he found himself more and more deeper into the forest until suddenly the dog stood still ears up and tail wagging for they had found themselves in a broad field full of weeds flowers and a large lake that shone like crystals in the sunlight. A brigth smile formed on his lips than and while pulling his shirt over his head kicking out his shoes and pants he ran into the swallow water too start splashing water all around him in joy while the dog happily followed the cheerful boy barking in the progress as Sion started to make him wet.

it really had been a good idea to sneak away unnoticed Sion thought as he dove into the lake and starts swimming to the other side of the lake
and the dog who always followed Sion everywhere swam after the boy easily.

After about 20 minutes later the boy had enough of being in the water swam to the swallow side of the lake and walked out again to sit down on the soft grass while he hang his clothes on some thick tree branch to dry up and while waiting he lay down in the grass and sighs in content.

The water had done a good job in making him feel refreshed and no longer sticky and sweaty all over but it also was starting to make him feel a little bit dozy and sleepy
as the sun continued to shine down upon the young boy he feels himself slip away into a light sleep. as the dog ran out of the water as well shook his fur till it was dry again and lay down next to the boy to stay alert and guard the boy while he slept.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Nezumi was nearly a half hours walk from the city gates when the heat really started to get to him. his bandages were tight and practical, making the skin beneath iit sweat as his inhuman temperature reacted with the the summertime heatwave. He panted and cursed the sun before making a detour towards a place he visited often when he wished to bathe.

He felt a wave of relief when he approached the lake, eyeing the glittering water eagerly. He had a week to retrieve the boy so there was nothing stopping his from taking a dip right? He grinned and stepped out into the sun, shedding his thin summer yukata as he went.

"Ow," he hissed, peeling off Inukashi's poorly placed bandages slowly, wincing as the fabric tugged at the slowly forming scabs. She really was the worst healer in the world. He stepped into the water, moaning happily as the cool liquid lapped soothing over the wound. He closed his eyes and relaxed into the sensation, taking in a deeep breath.

"What the..." his eyes shot open and he sniffed the air again, his head darting round to see the form of a very familiar human lying on a patch of grass beside a very attentive looking dog. His eyes widened and he slipped unconciously further into the water. "Damn," he swore, "Is there anywhere I can go without him popping up?" He glared at the boy irritably, finding the fact that the teen was sleeping so openly where anyone could attack him galling.

"You could try to make my job a little harder..." he muttered before opting to finish his bath. After all, the moron was asleep and from the looks of things, would be staying that way for a while. How boring...
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 pm

As the morning turned into afternoon Sion still slept on. The heat of the afternoon sun shone its sun rays onto the boy making him a little bit tinned but because he was near the shadow of the near by trees the sun could not much damage to the innocent boys skin there by only causing it to color a little bit.

When he finally stirs out of his slumber again he at first is not sure where he is until he sees the glittering lake and the field all around him before it gets back to him again and grins
''My that was a long sleep the heat clearly got to me again but surprised i slept so long'' he mused to himself as he stretches his limbs for a bit before standing up from the ground again thinking about making his way back home before it was getting dark and another scowling of his mother was bout to happen if he did not make it back in time.
grabbing his clothes that had dried up by now and quickly dressed again.

''Lets go shin'' Sion calls his dark haired companion who lazily stands up from the ground wagging his tail as he dashed after his master
''Its time to get back come lets make a run for it cause its getting quite dark all ready'' a loud bark was his answer as dog and boy walk side by side through the trees of the deep forest.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Nezumi trailed after him, taking care to keep his steps silent. He knew the dog was aware of his presence but did not bat an eyelid to the fact. He was one of Inukashi's familiars and knew well not to attack him. And if it did... well... that was the dogs choice but Nezumi knew full well who would lose such a fight and it certainly was not him.

He slipped a little further ahead and waited, rolling his eyes as Sion laughed and babbled to his canine companion. A complete and utter idiot. He held his breath as Sion approached then darted forward and pulled him behind the tree, securing the teens arms to his sides with one of hi own while his other hand clamped firmly over his mouth, silencing all protest.

"Maybe you should rethink wandering around the woods so late?" he said in the teens ear, "You make a particulary easy target." He watched the boys eyes widen fearfull as he released his face and hit him swiftly over the head. Sion slumped forward, unconcious. Nezumi grunted and hefted him up easily, nodding towards the dog before heading back to his lair with his prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willingly Captive   Willingly Captive - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willingly Captive
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: