Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiryu Twins oneshot number III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Kiryu Twins oneshot number III Empty
PostSubject: Kiryu Twins oneshot number III   Kiryu Twins oneshot number III EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 am

This will be a storie about Zero and Ichirus live before Shizuka had come to their house that one faithful day yet. a normal innocent day inspired by the Zero good night drama cd from lala magazine <3

''Zero-ni?'' the younger one of the twins Ichiru Kiryu softly calls his brother to come to him
While laying inside his bed with a very high fever his cheeks all flushed from being so unwell almost all day all ready making Zero rush to his brothers side the moment his name was being called for.

Crawling besides his brother Zero gently touches his brothers cheek with a tender smile upon his face
''Its ok Ichiru i am here now. ''mother just told me it was ok for me to sleep with you tonight
you like that dont you?'' Ichirus face lights all up when hearing the good news and gives his brother a happy smile.

''Will you tell me what you did today Zero?'' when i could not join you in the fun because of me being sick again'' and sighs unhappily. again cursing his weak body for always being sick so easily.

Zero cant help but feel sad over the fact that he was fit and his twin brother always so sickly
trying his hardest to come up with something that would cheer his brother up again.

''Ichiru i tell you what the moment your fever has come down again i take you with me to the parc to have as much ice cream as you can eat how does that sound?'' Zero says trying to sound convincing enough to make Ichiru getting all cheered up by the idea.

and it worked Ichiru happily nods his head in agreement.
''Can we really Zero?'' Nodding his head again Zero smiles at him warmly. ''I promise. now you better get to sleep to get that fever of you to disappear'' leaning forwards he kisses his brother on the forehead to let his head fall down on the pillow slowly after that.

''Good night Ichiru sleep well'' Zero says and closes his eyes. Ichiru turns his head and nods again
''Good night Zero'' and moves to his brothers side leaning with his head against his brothers shoulder
before he closes his eyes as well. always wanted to be as close as possible to his brother before he was able to get to sleep.

Unaware of the door slightly opening up and the head of their mother appearing just to check up on her two boys. when seeing them sleeping so innocently together like that she cant help but smile before closing the door again without making any sound not wanting her boys to wake up now.
and returns back to the living room again.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Twins oneshot number III   Kiryu Twins oneshot number III EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 am

The next day Ichiru was the first one to wake up slowly up his eyes and directly focuses his attention on his twin brother that lay sleeping still. laying on his back while his hair was all before his eyes but since Zero was sleeping he was not aware of it at all.

Making Ichiru grin at his brothers funny hair do and moves over to wake his brother up
wanting to talk to him again to tell him he was feeling much better again but before he was able to do that their mother came walking inside the room.

Looking at her sons she saw Ichiru was the only one awake and walks over to him to check on his fever having gone away again.

''Good morning sweety how are you feeling today?'' she says softly as she touches his forehead with the palm of her hand and was relieved to notice it all but gone away luckily.

Ichiru looks from Zero to his mother and answers her question.
''Good morning mom i feel much better again and you know what Zero promised to take me to the parc to have ice cream i can cant i?''

Given her a hopeful look hoping she would say yes.
Thinking about it for a little while Mrs Kiryu nods her head then.
''If you promise to listen to your brother and dress warmly i dont see why not''
and gently ruffles his hair before standing up from the bed again to wake up Zero.

''Will do mom'' he says enthusiastically as he watches her wake up Zero who opens his eyes confused by all the noise his little brother was making right now.

Their mother gives her elder son a amused look and smiles.
''nothing to worry Zero your brother just told me you promised him to have ice cream today and since his fever has gone down again i told him he could.

Which gets Zero to smile at his brother. ''Thats great Ichiru'' and yaws a little still sleepy from just waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Twins oneshot number III   Kiryu Twins oneshot number III EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm

After both Zero and Ichiru had dressed for the day both wearing short pants simple t shirt and sandals on their feet their mother waved them off out of the window as they started to make their way towards town.

Zero always his gaze fixed on that of his younger brother when making a little trip always making sure Ichiru wasnt tired or not feeling well and since he had been sick only yesterday Zero was even more careful.

Holding his brothers hand firm in his own when crossing a busy road.

As for Ichiru, he was used to having his twin brother always being so worried over him all the time did not even complained at all but just let his brother take care of him always, knowing his brother means it with all his heart.

Both wearing a happy smile on their faces the twins crossed the road swiftly when it was save to cross and not before long the ice salon came into view since it was really not that far away from their house

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Twins oneshot number III   Kiryu Twins oneshot number III EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 am

Walking inside the crowed ice salon the little twin boys walk towards the counter to make their order.
Zero knew his brothers taste pretty well, but that wasn't so strange, they were brothers after all.
As for Zero himself, he always had trouble choosing which flavor he wanted to try next, whenever they made this trip to the ice salon, in summer time.

Watching the large poster in front of them with curious eyes Zero decides on the flavor strawberry and banana and focused his attention back on his younger brother who was talking to the lady behind the counter all ready, never having any doubts of what to chose, his flavor was always easily made

The young lady helping them was wearing a friendly expression upon her face while waiting patiently for them to make their choice before asking for it. she was wearing her long blonde hair into two pigtails and smiles sweetly at the younger twin who in turn blushes a little when he catches her eyes on him.

''did you both made your choice?'' she asks softly and smiles even more when he nods his head meekly. making her think what a very adorable boy he was which such an unusual hair color he and his twin brother both had.

''Yes please'' he says his eyes gazed down at the ground as he talks and makes his choice.
''vanilla and peace please'' she nods her head and not before long Ichiru was happily licking his ice cream and waits patiently for Zero to get one of his own.

When Zero had his own ice cream and had paid for them both he turns back to his younger brothers side and with his free hand clasping that of his brothers guiding him out of the salon again, unaware of the awws and ''how cute'' of the lady behind the counter only having attention for each other and their ice cream to give the lady any more thought.

''Happy now Ichiru?'' Zero asks his brother with a sweet smile on his lips. as they make their way back to their house again. walking slowly to not get their ice cream to fall down on the ground.
the younger one of the twins happily nods his head before he starts to enjoy more of his sweet and cold treat inside his hand.

Seeing the happy smile on his brothers lips is enough for Zero to be all relaxed again knowing he had made him happy with just this simple treat of kindness.

Ichiru turns his head to watch his brother to give his hand a little squeeze to letting him know he really appreciated the love and care his brother always showed him day after day again.

''Żou know what would be even better if you and mom cook together again Zero
I know you love to help mom with cooking whenever you get the chance and i really like it if Zero cooks again because it always tastes better if you have helped mom. what do you think Zero?''

Zero thought about it for a bit and decided it wasnt that bad idea since their mother would be alone when they returned she was having a day off from the hunter association and only their father and master were out to kill some bad vampires. before their return he would ask if he could help his mother with cooking just to get Ichiru to be even more happier then he allready was and knew mother would not mind either always enjoying to teach him more of her cooking skills to her eldest son.

''Sure why not Ichiru i think mother will have it very busy with master coming to have dinner with us tonight you remember that right?'' Ichiru thinks about it for a bit and nods his head but his expression on his face was a little bit less happy when doing so and Zero knew the reason of that very well
their master did not thought Ichiru to make it into becoming a great hunter like he knew Zero would.
telling him even thought trying to be subtle about it when choosing words how to explain it to the younger and weaker one of the kiryu twins but Ichiru wasnt stupid and knew he was only trying to be kind to him having pity on the younger boy.

Zero stops walking then when they almost have approached their home
''Ichiru please listen to me ok?'' I know Master is being harsh on you a lot of times doesnt mean you are less good as i am when it comes to training you just need a little bit more time thats all trust my words when you get older you will maybe even surpass me

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Twins oneshot number III   Kiryu Twins oneshot number III EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Ichiru listens to his brothers words who always tried his hardest to get him to cheered up again
today was no exemption. he lowers his head to the ground while his expression remains solemn
not really believing his ilness would ever go away that Zero would always be the better hunter
would always get the most attention from his parents and master just the same.

''Ichiru stop worrying about master coming tonight and lets go inside. you wanted me to help mom with cooking that means we have to get back home now lets go'' Zero says as he grabs his brothers hand in his own and starts to lead him back to their home.

The younger twin lets himself get dragged inside to find their mother all ready standing in the entrance of the door a slight worried expression on her face when looking at him which she quickly replaced for a happier one when noticing her younger boy had no signs of a possible developing fever.

Reached out her hands she grabs both her boys in a big hug. happy to have them back save and sound even though she knew her eldest son Zero would always take very good care of his younger twin brother it was always a very good feeling to touch and hug them again the moment they came back home again.

Zero eagerly hugs his mother back same as Ichiru who was trying his best to just forget about master coming over for dinner tonight and just tries to enjoy his mothers warm embrace.

when she had released them again both kissed them on their flushed cheeks Mrs Kiryu tells her childeren to sit down in the living room while she made them something to drink.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Twins oneshot number III   Kiryu Twins oneshot number III EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 am

After their drinks Zero stands back up from the couch he was sitting on to go and ask his mother about Ichiru's idea of him helping their mother with cooking.

Giving his younger brother a warm soft smile as he passed him to walk towards the kitchen Ichiru returned it with a smile equal to that of his brother and continues to take slow sips from his glass
Hoping that Zero could get their mother to agree to his idea.

Zero found his mother standing near the fridge about to take out the things she needed to cook the meal for tonights dinner until she heard soft footsteps make it into the kitchen which made her turn around to find her oldest son inside the kitchen looking at her with a innocent and a tit curious expression to be red in his violet eyes.

A warm smile soon appears on mrs Kiryu's face as she calls his name wanting to know if there was anything he or his brother needed.
''Zero dear is there something to matter its not your brother right ?''
Shaking his head quickly he opened his mouth to tell her the reason of coming to find her just when she was about to start cooking dinner.

''Its like this mom When walking back home from the ice salon Ichiru asked me if i could help you again with cooking dinner'' stops there and gives her a uncertain look before he continues again when she said nothing that would cruses his brothers idea. ''Ichiru really likes it to watch us cook together and since master comes to visit and eat with us tonight something which Ichiru really dreads all day all ready i really want Ichiru to be happy so please mom cant i help you?'' he finished talking then to give her one of his most innocent smiles he could manage to give.

Mrs Kiryu nods her head with a smile. ''Of course son i know how much you love to cook and if we can make your brother happy in this way then i dont see why not now go and tell him and dont forget to tell him to take his medicine before dinner Zero''

turning around she opened one of the kitchen closets to take out a small white bottle that had the name Ichiru written on it with thick black letters and hands it over to Zero who accepts it with a serious nod. ''I led him know its time for his medicine mother i be right back'' he said with a smile before he disappears back into the living room.

Mrs kiryu laughs a little while thinking what a great big brother Zero was to his younger twin
Ichiru really meant the world to Zero that was obvious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiryu Twins oneshot number III   Kiryu Twins oneshot number III Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiryu Twins oneshot number III
Page 1 of 1