Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untitled...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:08 pm

After the last song had ended and Zero had to let Yuki go out of his embrace. he sighs and has a very unhappy expression upon his face not really wanting to say goodbye so soon all ready.

''Yuki'' he starts talking softly. ''I hope you enjoyed dancing with me'' and gives her another bright smile
''But i think its time to say goodbye and return both to our homes'' and before she could even mutter one word he bends over and kisses her gently on her cheek before turning around again to make his way back to his waiting horse.

Turning his head once more he speaks again ''See you soon my dear Yuki'' gives her a quick wink he disappears into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm

She was in a daze as the carriage transported her and her parents home. She had danced with three men that evening. She had danced with Rido, the King's uncle, a fearsome and creepy man with a definite desire to make her his. She had danced with the King, a warm and gently man with a definite attraction to her. She had danced with the famed Bounty Hunter, Kiryuu Zero, who was without a doubt the finest man she ahd ever met. She thought about the kiss he had given her at the end of their song and touched her face again in the spot, a pale pink blush covered her cheeks in cute patches, making her look young and vulnerable. She gazed out of the window and watched the world fly past as she returned to her home.
If I were to ask her, she would undoubtledly tell me that she had enjoyed her dance with the Bounty Hunter the most, but she would never tell anyone else that as she was the only woman to have received a dance with the King, so of course the politically polite answer to such a question as mine would be that she had enjoyed her dance with the King the most. It would also be politically correct for her to say she had enjoyed her dance with the King's uncle too, however that is something else she would never say that because he just scared the hell out of her. No matter what the outcome it is correct to suggest that the man she had enjoyed dancing with the most was Kiryuu Zero. No one had ever made her feel as special and individual as he had. No one had ever been so normal to her or treated her like so. He had shown her respect and she had accepted it. He had shown her kindess and she had given it back. He had given her the time of her life, and she wanted more.
"Zero..." she whispered, "Am I the only one to ever tear a smile from you?"
There was no doubt about it in her mind, she wanted to see him again. SHe wanted to see him again, very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Later that night when Lilly had been attached to the wagon once more Zero climbed back on the wagon and got her to move once more he sits back a little and thinks back on his evening.his dance with Yuki Kuran and knows he was falling more and more in love with this young woman he could no longer help it after finally haven gotten the opportunity to dance with her Zero was even more clear of his feelings after tonights events.

Lilly the white mare snorts then suddenly wanting her owner to start paying attention to her then being so silent and deep in thoughts all of the ride all ready but Zero was to deep in thought to even notice her making noise.

the white horse gives up after awhile and continues of home.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Untitled...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2