Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untitled...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 am

In the middle of the town of Bloodstone, on the edges of the Golden City, the Lady Yuki sat by the fire in her manor home considering the troublesome proposal of marriage her father continuously made her think about. With a sigh she knew she wasnt ready for marriage, there was no one she took interest in, no one close to her and no one she would willingly marry as per the code of arranged marriages. Plainly, she didnt want to marry.
She stabbed a piece of wood with the poker and forced it into the flames, with a splutter the fire grew larger and brighter. Yuki got to her feet and began to pace around the living quarters. At that moment one of the family servants bustled into the room carrying a tea-tray. The servan bowed lowly and place the tray on the table before hurrying away again.
Yuki puffed another sigh and took a hasty sip, scalding her tongue. She hissed and put the cup back down. Walking to the window she stared out at the rest of the town and up to the city, more specifically the castle.
Yes, the latest man her father wanted her to marry was none other than the King's uncle, Rido Kuran. She didnt liked the man, he gave her the creeps. He gave off a sense of macabre and darkness. She shuddered remembering the time she had met him at the King's fair. Boy had he shaken her to her bones. With one eye ice blue and the other blood red both seemed to contain some manner of darkness and malice towards everyone. At the same time, when he had looked at her, his eyes became fully of lust and desire. Needless to say, she had run away very fast.
She refused every man her father posed for her to wed. He didnt seem to understand: she wasnt interested.
She sighed again and thought. She had no friends her age in the town. She was lonely, fed up and bored. She shook her head. That was a lie...There was one person her age in town, but they had never spoken before. She had seen him once or twice when he had taken on jobs for her parents. He was the Bounty Hunter, one of the brave men who had fought to erradicate the bandit horde from Bloodstone about four years ago. She had noted, on the few occassions they had met, that he was very handsome and very polite for a Hunter. He held great respect for everyone around him. That made her respect him, even if they had never spoken.
She crossed her arms and sat on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am

Ever since the bandit war in the town of Bloodstone had been won and taken care of one of the heroes of that war Zero Kiryu had been most respected by all towns people but to him it meant nothing
it had taken away his family his twin brother Ichiru and had left him with nothing but a empty house
a wealthy name some lands.

if it wasnt for the family business to keep high he had left this town a long time ago
thinking that nothing really mattered anymore to be in this town with only the memories left of what that once was.

his job as being a bounty hunter was the only pleasure in his live
it made him feel like he could at least do something that still mattered and gave all his body and soul to his work it was his only reason to live.

He was a social person to everyone around him but ever since his family had died he had a hard time with making friends and really had no friends at all other then his white mare Lilly his horse that brought him everywhere and was a very faithful animal to her owner.

This very moment the silver haired boy seated on his white mare is staring into the distance
standing on a mountain while the wind blows through his silver strains

Observing the area around him for any signs of the bounty that was said to be here

A cold breeze blows in his face and makes him wish to be back at his home back at the warm fire
but he cant leave just yet not before his job was done.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:07 am

Yuki crossed her legs thoughtfully and fiddled with the hem of her dress, at that moment the door creaked open. She turned eagerly and grinned broadly as the lean figure of her father walked in.
"Father!" she cried happily, "How was the meeting at the castle? Was the King willing to listen to your proposition?"
"Good morning Yuki," he smiled giving her a brief hug, "Yes, as always he was very willing to hear me out. He said he will make the arrangements and the people in the village will be supplied with fresh water by tomorrow."
"Oh that is good news!" she cheered.
"He also mentioned that he was holding a ball later on tonight. He has invited your mother, you and myself to go. I will have one of servants set out a dress for you."
"Oh that sounds lovely!" she smiled, "Who else is going?"
"Oh some of the nobility and I believe he is sending an invite to the Bounty Hunter too."
"Kiryuu Zero?"
"Yes."
"Oh..." she said thoughtfully, "Well, I will help my maid pick a dress suitable for the occassion."
"Very well."
"I'm glad you're back Father."
She swept towards the staircase and headed to her room, unable to believe the luck. It had been some time since she had last been to a ball. How exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 am

Later that afternoon when the bounty had been captured and taken care of Zero had returned home to find a small envelop on his door step. picking it from the ground curiously he opens it with a small knife that he had in his possessions to read that it was a invitation to a ball at the castle this evening

He sighs when finished reading the invite not really wanting to go but since it was from the high king he really had no other choice then to accept and show up there even if it was for a small amount of time

Laying the invitation down on his dinner table he steps back outside again to take care of his mare before he went to make himself ready for tonight.

Leading Lilly by her reins back to her stall he is thinking about the guests that bout to show up there
one of them was the Sherrifs daughter Kuran Yuki a way to cheerful hyper girl to his taste but friendly non the less and even though she is annoying seeing her again is not that bad a thing.

Lilly walks inside the box and starts to eat the hay that lays on the ground as Zero puts of the saddle of her back and takes out her bridle which made her shake her head. happy to be relieved from the hard metal bit inside her mouth.

Making sure she was all taken care of he walks back inside the house to go for a bath before it was time to head to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Yuki had to stop herself bouncing up and down in the carriage as they headed off to the ball. She took several deep breaths and stroked the soft black and scarlet velvet dress she had decided to wear for the evening. She twiddled her fingers together and looked out of the carriage window as the scenery flew by.
Sat opposite her Mother and Father, looking mightily pleased that she had decided to go. She knew their plan however, they intended to get her to take a fancy to one of the noblemen attending. She would surprise them even more, if there was one thing she wouldnt do, it was get married.
Finally, the carriage came to a stop and their were helped out and into the courtyard.
They were greeted by...She cringed, it was Rido!
"It is a pleasure to welcome you and your family to the ball. Please follow me, I will show you to the grand hall." he bowed lowly, kissing the back of her hand. She contained a horrified shuddered and they followed him into the castle.
Inside the great hall, many couples were already dancing, and a band was playing slowly timed music. It looked all good fun. And at the head of the room, her gaze fell upon the King. His burgandy eyes scanned the crowd of dancing folk curiously and his lean form was clad in dark red. That was him...King Kaname.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Standing inside his quite room Zero sighs still not really used to being all alone to no longer hear the lively sounds of his brother to have his parents talk inside the kitchen at nights he truly was all alone and all because of those bandits that had decided to make Bloodstone town their own

Running a finger through his hair he sighs once more before he grabs his clothes for tonight's event the ball.

Since it was a nigth with only noble guests he could not show up in his usual wear instead of that he decides to wear a black tux and black pants and black shoes to complete it all together.

Once he was all dressed he decided to let Lilly for the small wagon he had when he needed to buy supplies that were to heavy to carry himself.

The white mare was still tired from her long trip today so he thought it better to have her just walk before the wagon then carry him on her back.

Once she was all installed before the small brown wagon Zero took the reins in both hands and made her get into a slow pace up wards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:55 am

It wasnt long before Yuki was being hailed to dance with the noblemen, she found it troublesome and for the most part, managed to make excusses to escaped their attentions. Eventually she found herself stood out on the veranda, alone, drinking in the aura of the darkness around her. She stared up at the moon and sighed in discontent.
The sound of the music behind her began a dreary mess of noise and annoyance. She gripped the stone railing in both hands and squeezed hard.
"Are you enjoying the party Lady Kuran?" a voice asked from behind her. SHe spun on the spot and first thought it was the creepy Rido guy, then blushed in embarrassment when she realised it wasnt him, it was his nephew...It was the King!
"Oh...Umm, it is lovely." she said uncertainly, "Most enjoyable."
"Yet here you stand." he smiled, "Not the social type?"
"Its not that...I love parties and meetings like this...I just dont like the way every nobleman in the place tries to get me to marry him or some relative of his. Its chaos."
"I can sympathise with you there My Lady," he sighed walking to stand beside her, "My uncle, Rido, has been trying to find me a wife for months now. I cant seem to make him understand I am not ready for marriage, that I havent found the right woman, that I plainly am not in love."
"That is just how I feel!" she gasped, "My parents dont understand either. They just want me to marry and be happy...But I wont be happy if I dont love the man I marry."
"Its refreshing to speak to someone else who understands." he sighed happily.
At that moment there was another announcement, the two looked around and into the room to see the late arrival.
The announcers voice boomed: "Kiryuu Zero?!!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:08 am

Zero took his time to get to the castle making sure that Lilly wasnt working too hard since she was still very tired but since the letter did not said anything about a exCT to be present at the ball made me getting there in a slow pace.

when he arrived a couple of guards from the castle came to take his horse and to lead him towards the main room the room were the festivities would take place. following them slowly Zero takes in his surroundings and notices it was all ready very crowed. a lot of wagons stood still after each other while the horses had been taken away to the stables to rest and sighs deeply all ready knowing many noble woman would come to talk to him to get him to take interest in them and to get the change in a marriage with him that he clearly was not ready for at all.

Once the doors opened for him to walk inside the announcement of his name was to be heard
and not even a minute later a young man with ash brown hair came walking towards the silver haired youth wearing a cheeky smile as he approaches him.

''Glad you could make it Zero-kun'' the young man says as he clasps the boy on the shoulder lightly
making Zero frown right away not really liking this guy all that much.
His name was Kaitou and he was a fellow bounty hunter and noble who thought Zero and him were the best of buddies.

''Hi Kaitou-san'' is all he says before making his way into the crowd to find something to drink and hoping to find someone else willing to talk to him to get rid of Kaitou.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 am

Yuki and Kaname stayed on the veranda for several minutes more, after the new arrival had...Well, arrived. They spoke briefly about trivial things and both found they had much in common. Then, the creepy uncle came and spirited his nephew away, leaving Yuki all on her own again. SHe felt somewhat sad now she was alone, the King was nicer than she had believed from her father's perspective. She sighed and faced the sky again. She sighed and tipped the remainder of her drink over the balcony.
"If someone caught you watering the roses with wine I think you'd be in trouble." another voice said from behind her.
She leapt six foot in the air (wow superhuman) and turned around. SHe blinked and focused on the new visitor. He had silver hair and dark violet eyes, he was dressed in a black tux. It took her a moment to recognise him then she realised.
"Oh, Master Kiryuu, you startled me." she said lamely, "I wasnt watering the roses...I was..."
"Watering the flowerbeds." he suggested.
"No, i was just...uh...yeah." she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 am

A small smile appears on the young mans face and shakes his head for a second before focusing attention back on the view before him.

''You dont have to apologies to me i a just a guest same as you are my lady. but one curious question if i may be so bolt what are you doing here? i thought such a noble lady as your self should be enjoying herself dancing instead of staying here of all places?''

Waiting for her answer he takes the time to have a better look at her appearance
she was wearing a very wealthy dress that was making her look more of a princess instead of the noble lady she was. Zero thougth her to be very pretty but would never admit it to anyone.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 am

She sighed and shrugged, "I dont like these kind of events...Well I do but I hate the fuss people make. My parents are trying to marry me off and I'm not interested in anyone. I just havent met the right person as of yet but everyone here keeps trying to marry me off too. I got a head ache and wanted some air." she sighed again, "What of your self? Are you not enjoying the ball?"
She shuffled uncomfortably under his gaze and waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 am

Hearing this made him a little surprised. such a pretty lady who should not be around here at all but he could understand her reason to get away for a bit, with parents as the one she just described anyone would be doing the same as she even him self.

''Me?'' i am just not really liking such festivities as balls its the name of my family that made me a noble but if i could i would get away from here a long time ago, but i should not be troubling you with my problems you better get back to your family again before they find you missing from their company''
and gave her a small smile. hoping that she would still stay for a bit longer but knew she would not.

Even though they were both of noble class Zero thought that getting closer to her would only mean trouble and he could not get such a lovely girl as her getting into trouble with her parents and thougth it better to keep his distance it was for the best.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:52 am

She frowned, was he trying to get rid of her all of a sudden? Why??
"No, I would rather stay here for now, its peaceful and I feel more relaxed out here where I'm not being pestered non-stop by strangers."
As soon as she said this her father appeared at the veranda door, looked at the two there. His face fell into a stone set expression.
"Yuki!" he said, "Come back inside, its cold out here and I have someone who wishes to speak with you."
"Oh." she looked at Zero and then walked past him, "Goodbye for now Master Kiryuu."

Once inside she turned to her father, "Who is that wishes to speak with me?"
"The King."
"WHAT?!" she gasped remembering their earlier conversation.
"Yes, he said he wanted to talk to you. You dont mind do you?"
"N-no...Not at all..." she felt her heart flutter with nervousness and followed him towards the King.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 am

As soon as the father of Yuki came at the veranda Zero kmew Yuki would leave him
specially after the stone set expression on master Kurans face when seeing his daughter talking to him

and turned her head to say his farewell to her as well.
''Have a nice evening Lady Kuran and turned away from her to talk past her and into the crowd again.

It was nice to see her again ohh it really was but knew moments with her would always be rare and not long lasting at all.

Standing still at the dinner and drink table taking a glass from the table and sips from it slowly
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 am

Yuki sighed as her father brought her to a stop somewhere in the room, all she really wanted was for him to have left her alone on the veranda so she could talk to the Hunter more, but alas it was not to be allowed. She straightened her expression as the King turned towards her once more. His face was the picture of innocence and an angelic smile, that by someone like Zero could only be called seriously fake, was plastered on his face.
"We meet again My Lady." he smiled wider.
"Indeed we do," 'what a coincidence' she thought sourly, "How pleasant."
"I was hoping you would grace me with a dance?" he offered.
"Oh I dont know," a sharp elbow from her father made her wince, "I'd be delighted."
She was anything but as he lead her into the middle of the room. SHe wanted the earth to open up and swallow her. SHe wanted to run onto the veranda and hide her face in the roses she had watered earlier on. She wanted to be at home in front of the fire sewing. She didnt want to be dancing with the King.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Noticing many of the guests had started to dance he very quickly got his first offer but it wasnt really in the mood for dancing just yet and declined the offer with a shake of his head and continues to walk through the room getting more and more bored by every step that he took.

Until a little in the distance he regoniced Yukis mom Yuri Kuran standing talking to a couple of other ladies her age and made him get the idea to ask her for a dance just to get rid of this feeling of being bored and restless and knowing the Sherrifs wife was completely different then her husband he knew she would not decline his offer.

Walking towards the group of noble woman he soon arrives there and stands still before Yuki's mom
Bowing slightly downwards he offers her his hand.

''Lady Kuran if you would be so kind to accept my offer to have this dance it would make me very glad''
he says with a neutral smile and waits for her replay back
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Yuri looked at him for a moment, hearing the giggles of her friends she scowls at them.
"i would be delighted."
-----
To her surprise, horror and dismay Yuki suddenly saw her mother dancing with Zero. SHe blushed and tore her eyes away from the embarrassing sight and cringed as she trod on the King's foot. SHe muttered an apology and continued their dance.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:16 am

Zero really did not mind to be dancing with Yuri Kuran she was a very gentle and lovely lady to be around with.

As they dances over the dance floor Zero catches Yuki staring at the both of them and gave her a warm smile back, wanting her to know he rather be dancing with her then with her mother but since she was dancing with the king who Zero thought to be a very arogant bastard a person with only fake smiles and a personality that really made Zero puke so fake that he found it to be.

he really had no other choice then trying to enjoy himself while dancing with her mother for the time being

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:23 am

Kaname caught sight of the smile Zero sent Yuki and his insides cramped with anger, only the gentle hold he kept on Yuki stopped him ordering the guards to thow the insolent fool out...That and the fact the boy was well known and well thought of. He simmered silently in anger and continued dancing, a slightly forced smile on his face. He was determinded to enjoy the evening, and his time with the noblewoman before him, no one was going to ruin that.
His eyes caught his uncle's and his insides cramped again, this time in panic. Rido was looking straight at Yuki, with a look in his eyes that could be described as little more than lustful. Kaname swallowed anxiously.
'So it is true,' he thought, 'He does want her for himself. Damn you Rido...Damn you.'
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 am

After the next music tune started Zero thanked Lady Yuri for the nice dance and went back to the other side of the house to find some people to talk to but while walking he came across Kaitou again who this time did not let himself get distracted again and continues on talking about their work as a bounty hunter making Zero wishing he was back at home again were no one would be disturbing him with nonseses such as Kaitou was talking about now.

''I know Kaitou-san and i am sorry you feel this way but as you well know we are at a offical party of the king. i cant help you right now'' and sighs deeply.

Making Kaitou furrow his eyebrows at the silver haired youth.
''Zero-kun you dont mean to say that you excaly enjoy being at this ball right now?''
Making Zero shake his head in annoyoce.

''Of course not its just that my head is not with work right now''
and turned away to get another drink
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:32 am

Yuki was glad when the music ended, she was able to take several steps back from the King's warm body and put her hands behind her back, smiling in ernest.
"Thank you My Lord, you are a good dancer."
"I can only dance when I have a good partner, My Lady Yuki...Would you like to-"
At that moment, another dark figure came onto the scene, Kaname looked furious as his uncle smiled down at the young girl.
"Dear nephew, would you begrudge me if I stole the next dance with Lady Yuki."
He had little choice in the matter, "Uh...Of course not, if she wishes to."
"Uh..." Yuki felt suffocated...This man scared her, "Alright."
"Thank you so very much." he grinned.
----
Kaname watched as his uncle steered the innocent young woman away and began dancing as the music restarted. Kaname felt fer in his heart, he felt threatened. That was the final straw...Rido had to go.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 am

Zero kept on talking to Kaitou and some guests that had been invited for the evening by the king to not notice Yuki being in trouble with the kings uncle because Kaitou kept on pestering him about some mission they were suppose to go hunting for tomorrow to notice it at all.

But when many of the guests slowly made their leave Zero sighs in relief
he finally was able to head back home again. away from this uncomfortable place
but before he made his leave he wanted to make sure that Lady Yuki was save and in no trouble
he did not even knew her all that well but still that did not changed the fact that he was a little bit worried about the young woman with her innocent dark brown eyes that made him think could see through his very soul.

And his bad feelings he had for awhile were more then true when he saw her struggle to get free out of the claws of the kings uncle the dark devil like man named Rido
that made the young mans hair stand up by even being in the presense of the man.
but still he could not let her stay here with that man he had to save her before it was too late.

Without hearing Kaitou talking to him he marches towards the elder man and Lady Yuki who was really looking desperate to leave.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 am

Yuki tried to conceal her discomfort at being in te presence of this man, a man that scared her; a man that made her inside's squirm. As he kept her within his grasp she grew ever less happy and ever more desparate to escape. Then, she saw the silver haired bounty hunter stalking towards them with a determinded expression on his face.
They came to a stop as Zero tapped Rido on his shoulder, the older man glowered at the younger, but the latter didnt flinch or move.
"Can I help you Master Kiryuu?" Rido asked harshly.
"Kiryuu." Yuki said with widened eyes, "How kind of you to come over to remind that I promised you a dance." she looked at him pleadingly and he nodded, plastering a smile on his face he held out his hand.
"If you would be so kind as to honour me, My Lady?"
"Yes of course." she almost yelled and leapt from Rido's graps to Zero's feeling more comfortable already. Riod glowered and stalked away with his metaphorical tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 am

Wrapping his arms round her waist tenderly Zero is happy he had decided to see if Lady Yuki was being all right. Not able to take of his eyes of the petit girl in front of him and his plan to keep himself away from her slowly faded into nothingness when catching her staring into his own eyes
her eyes her beautiful brown eyes that made him weak inside.

Twirling her around he cant help but smile happily. not really caring if anyone was still watching them
Normally you would never see Kiryu Zero smile at all but somehow Kuran Yuki had managed to get him to smile again and in not even that long time at all.

At the exit of the room Kaitou stood watching Zero dance with Yuki and cant help but be happy for the both of them hoping they could manage to stay together without her parents wanting her to keep distance from the silver haired man Kaitou knew if that were to happen that Zero would try his hardest to keep her at his side at all costs.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 pm

She laughed joyfully as Zero twirled her around, when they came back together they were very close. She swallowed and looked up at him uncertainly as they continued dancing. Her breath was stolen as she saw the stunning smile on his lips. It drew another smile from her own and her eyes shone like the stars she had earlier been looking at with him.
She didnt know why her parents wanted her away from him, she didnt care at that moment; she was happy and she was enjoying herself. She hadnt felt this way when she had danced with the King, and definitely not when she had danced with his creepy uncle. Zero made her feel like she was the ony woman in the world, like nothing else mattered but what occured in their little bubble of life. When she danced with him she felt all the boredom that her normal life elicited fade away, she felt more alive than she ever had before. Finally, she was free from the confines of her dull life as a Lady of a distinguished household, finally she wasnt JUST Lady Yuki...She was JUST Yuki.
--------------------
Across the room, her father watched as she danced with the hunter and sighed in exasperation, the girl never normally disobeyed him, only when it was over something she really wanted. He looked at his wife and saw her smiling. He nodded and accepted his defeat.
"We have to let our little girl grow up." she whispered.
"I know, but its so hard to watch."
"She must be allowed to make her own mistakes, and if she does make a mistake we help her through it and she will try again."
"Your logic is infalible my dear."
"I know," she smiled and held his hand, "That is why you love me."
"Indeed, among the many other reasons."
--------------------
Kaname watched from the sidelines as the hunter interupted the dance between his uncle and Yuki. He was half glad, and half annoyed. What was the hunter thinking? What was Rido thinking? What was Yuki thinking? He sighed, hiding his exasperation and watched, unconscious of his eyes being glued to the young girl. All he knew was, he hungered for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled...   Untitled... Empty

Back to top Go down

Untitled...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next