Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promise Of Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:39 pm

"I have to go see the hokage" a small smile came a cross my face "Ill be back in no time Hinata so we can spend the rest of the day together" then i smiled "I have to hurry up" i walked over to Hinata "I was going to ask Akamaru if he wan it to come along" i kissed Hinata on the cheek but i knew she would want to kiss me a real kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

I gave him a real kiss on the lips not caring if Shikamaru was still around to watch us kiss each other.

when we broke apart i folded my arms over each other and shivered a little. it sure was getting colder all ready but then again it was almost autum summer soon would disapear to come back next year again.

''I will be waiting right here i said with a soft tone in my voice and watch him walk away together with Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Me and Shikamaru walked together and were having a small talk on the way “hope we don’t have to leave until the end of the week I need more time with Hinata” “It’s so troublesome I wish that I could just sleep all day at home but that damn women always yells at me about protecting the village and that that’s my job”

“O you mean Tamari, I don’t see what you like about that women I don’t like her at all and the more I get to know her the last I like her” “she’s fine, she cook’s watches over aver kids cleans and she’s beautiful and the most of all I love her, but she’s like every other women she nags at you when you don’t do what she wants you to do and complains a lot” Shikamaru sighted “Hinata’s not like that she’s the most… well she’s everything like you said about Tamari but she never nags at me she only tells me to do what I think is the best for me or us so that makes me do it” I grinned at Shikamaru

“You see they all brain watch us you just don’t notes when Hinata douse it” Shikamaru yawned “How are the twins anyway Shika?” “There fine” “How old are they now?” “There three” he replayed “Well were her” I said hoping that we didn’t have to go “This is such a drag” he complained, I knocked on the hokages door “Come in” I opened the door and we both walked in, Naruto was standing there waiting for us “What are you doing her Naruto?” I asked confused “You’ll hear why in a second and he smiled at me

“Well I called all of you her about the mission your going on tomorrow” Kakashi sight and I didn’t like it “I’m sorry boy’s but I’ll have to send you on it now so get packed right away and meet up at the gate at noon” “What! but I promised Hinata that I spend the day with her” “I’m sorry Kiba but the sand village need you three” “You can all go now” Kakashi turned the seat he was in to the window so we all left. Man how the hell am I suppose to tell Hinata that I have to go right now this is a toughed I arrived home I walked in to my room where Hinata was resting, I set down on the bed and whisper in her ear “Hinata I have to go I’m sorry”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 pm

While Kiba was away i spend most of my time inside my room because being pregnant makes you go tired pretty fast.

I was just about to sleep for a little while when Kibas voice made me sit back up right away but seeing his sad face i knew that yet again he was send away on a long mission. ''But Kiba-kun you can't just leave after you have jsut returned back after 7 months i pleaded. and stretched out my hand to touch his marked cheek with my left hand
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:02 pm

“I know Hinata I wish I could stay longer but I’ll try to be as fast as I can to return home” I grabbed her hand and I stayed like that for a bit “I love you so much Hinata” suddenly barked Akamaru he was on the bed to and he want it my love to “I love you to buddy” and we both petted Akamaru “And I wish I still could bring you along but you’ll have to stay her buddy” I smiled at him “Can you do me a favor? Can you watch Hinata while I’m gone?” “Arrf” “Think you buddy” I hugged him then I looked back at Hinata how was so worried “I have to pack now”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:53 pm

I was afraid this might happen the moment Kiba started to speak and told me about the mission. another couple of days without the love of my husband. i signhed unhappily and stood up from the bed carefully.

''Hold on let me help you'' i said with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:40 am

I smiled softly to her “but don’t overdo it” After an half an hour we finish packing “I guess I have to go Hina” She looked so sad I wish I could stay home by her side. I walked over to her where she was sitting on the floor with my bag pack, I lend down to her and kissed her goodbye the kiss didn’t end un till I we had to have some air “I see you soon Hina” I gave her a big smile and walked out the door, Akamaru and Hinata watch me walk until I jumped the rooftops so they didn’t see me anymore.

Hope I’m not the last one to the gate, nhee Naruto’s the one how always late to the gate courses! He’s always training. I jumped down from the rooftop and walked over to the gate, no one’s here yet I yawned I was so tiered after the last night because Hinata wok up having a bad dream so I didn’t want to go to sleep. I waited and waited after an half an hour Shikamaru came to the gate “WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? HUH” I yelled at him “You don’t have to yell at me” he picked his ear “I walked to the gate, this is such a drag” he complained “Where is Naruto?” I crossed my arms “He’s probable eating romen” he looked behind himself “There he is running to the gate” Naruto ran to them “Sorry I’m late I was so hungry I had to eat” he said while trying to catch some air“ I sight loudly “Let’s just go” We walked out the gate and then we all jumped to the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

I let my head hang low and sighed. ''Another couple of days without Kiba around right Akamaru?'' the large white dog gave a loud bark and licked my hand before he trotted away back to his place in the kitchen and closed his eyes.

I watched the time and saw it was a few minutes after 7 and decided to sit outside for awhile in the garden me Sakura Kiba and Naruto made together when we first moved to our house. and now that it was spring everything was in full bloom.

I sat down on a chair near my small pond and tried to relax for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:24 am

Naruto,Kiba and Shikamaru were jumping trees “How long will it take us until well be in the sand village?” I asked “About three day’s if we rest at nights” Shikamaru replied “That’s too long” I said with a sad voice “But if we don’t rest well be there tomorrow night” Shikamaru said, I turned my head while I was jumping to the direction of the village thinking of Hinata and Akamaru how they were doing right now. I sight and looked at Naruto how had Sakura to worry about him if something happened to him and Shikamaru how had Tamari “So how’s Sakura?” I started a small talk

“Naruto looked back at me “She’s great, I was thinking of asking her to marry me” He grinned “I’m only going to tell you this one’s Naruto” Shikamaru said with a sight “Don’t do it the only thing they want from a marries is the ring and all the present’s” I looked at Shikamaru with an raised eyebrow “What?” I questioned “That’s not true” Shikamaru laught “It´s so easy to get you all upset” Naruto laughed loud “What I wasn’t upset” I said with a angry voice “See you are” Naruto said laughing his ass off “You two are so child’s” I jumped faster to be in the lead.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:09 am

But without Kiba being at my side i felt very lonely. When it grew colder because it was only still spring and not very warm yet after the sun had gone down.

I went back inside while walking slowly.
Once inside i made myself some hot tea and returned back to the living room to drink it in silence.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Kiba,Naruto and Shikamaru were heeding back home to Konaha after three long weeks of betel “The mission went well” Shikamaru said “Yhee and it’s all thinks to me” I replied “Aha… right Kiba you ass” Naruto said pissed “Hey if I havened been there you had still be under that girl” I snapped back at him “WHAT! Hey you trying to say something pretty boy” “I know I’m hot but what are you…” “Guys stop fighting! You remind me when we were kids you two never do get along do you?” Shikamaru said slight annoyed “hump…” both of us looked front again.

“There’s not much left of the village is there” Shikamaru said sadly “No… it’s too bad that Gaara wasn't in the village when they attacked it” Naruto said “Well that’s just how it was he was on a vacation and that’s why they attacked the village” I said thinking that I was the best because I am the best “Whatever Kiba” Naruto said annoyed.

We had jumped for hours and we finally could see the village “Hey I see the village again” Naruto said happy. I jumped faster and they after me. We arrived to the village and walked in the gate but the man’s that were always sitting there waiting for visitors weren’t there “Hey where are the man’s?” I asked the boys “I have no idea” Shikamaru said really lazy “Let’s just go ask Kakashi” Naruto said and continued to walk “You’re never going to say Hokaga are you?” I said laughing “No not to Kakashi-sensie” Wee arrived to the Hokage and reported everything and asked Kakashi about the man's he said they were on a mission then we went home.

I stood in front of my house Hinata must have gotten bigger by now I smiled of the thought.
I opened the door and walked in “Hi I’m finally back” I called
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 am

Those past three weeks were like hell to me of cours Sakura and Ino even Temari tried to cheer me up by going shopping with me for the baby but without Kiba around not even my friends were really able to cheer me up completely.

I was now 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant and knew it was almost my time to give birth if only Kiba were to return home before the baby was to arrive.

It really was lots of trouble to walk and to do the everyday things when you had a baby to carry around with you all the time that's why Sakura had offered to help me out with things like cooking and cleaning around the house which i gladly accepted.

Sakura had jsut left for her own home when i heard the all too familiar sound of my husband yelling his return back.

Trying my hardest to reach the door it was Akamaru who was quicker and jumped into the open arms of his master while barking loudly.

I stood there frozen to the ground with my hands on my face. ''Kiba-kun i said softly when suddenly a sharp pain in my belly made me lean forwards and i yeleld out in pain and knew that my water had broken.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

I ran over to her “Hinata are you okay” I then helped her “well have to go to the hospital” then I picked her up and told Akamaru to open the door after that I ran to the hospital with Hinata in my arms looking up at me.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 am

I took deep fast breath as i tried to stay awake and not lose concious but when the pain became too much everything went black before my eyes and i fell away.

When i opened up my eyes again and looked around the first thing i saw was the worried face of my husband i reached out for his face but when i tried to put pressure on my body the pain came back much worse then before. ''ahhhh i yelled out''

Not before long i cool clothe was placed on my forehead and when i saw who had done it i was glad it see Sakura be the one who was going to help me to deliver the baby.

''Shh Hinata-chan you are all right so is the baby'' and gave me a encouraging smile. ''but i am afraid the baby has to be born in a couple of hours its time'' she then turned to Kiba. ''You want to stay ?''
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 am

I think I was about to pass out when all of the sudden Sakura turned around and asked me if, I want it to stay I snapped out of it “Yes of course” I replied stressfully then I stroke Hinata’s hair and leaned down to kiss her forehead “It’s going to be alright” I said comely then I turned back to Sakura
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 am

After what seemed like forever I was able to deliver my baby. but with the help of Sakura and Kiba as my support everything went well and made me one very lucky and happy mother.

I looked at the small bundle in my arms as i lay against a couple of huge pillows. I gently touched our daughters dark hair and looked back at Kiba. ''Isne she beatiful hun?'' I said and focused my attention back to my baby. ''I think its time i tell you the name i decided on'' and looked kiba in the eyes. ''I want our daughter to have the name Emi i think it will really suit her Emi Inuzuka do you like it Kiba-kun?''

and awaited his answer hoping he would like it i tried my hardest to come up with a name for our baby a name that would fit with the name Inuzuka and i really hoped i had succeed.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 pm

"The name is cute and it mean's blessing beauty and she is blessing and beautiful" I smiled and thought to my self that she already new that but me trying to act smart was what i did to look good, i grinned to my wife.
I leaned down to over new born baby "Hello my beautiful Emi" i kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:32 am

Emi sniffled with her tiny nose and stared into her fathers dark eyes. I laughed when i saw that and knew she would be just as good as her father when it came to tracking scents maybe even better who knew only time would tell. ''If you dont watch it she will surpass you, when it comes to tracking, hunny'' I said in a teasing kind of way. ''you want to hold her?'
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 pm

I looked at Hinata when she said my baby could surpass me in tracking and laughed a bit “I hope she will” and kissed then Hinata on the cheek.
When she asked me if I liked to hold Emi my eyes got really big “I don’t know, what if I drop her?”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 pm

''Of course not silly. just be careful with holding her and you be fine'' i handed Emi over to my husband and waited for him to take her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 am

I took her in my arms and watch her. She is so beautiful i thought. I made a funny face to Emi and she laughed. i looked down to Hinata "She has your lovely eye's" then i pulled of one of my goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm

I gave him a warm smile and nodded. ''yes i noticed'' it sure was a little tough getting my baby to be born but i felt more then happy right now. happy with our little daughter Emi and happy to have our own small family. ''Kiba-kun i think its time for her nap now '' and held out my hands to take Emi back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promise Of Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2