Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promise Of Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 am

This storie is about the future of Konoha but most of all its about two of its Shinobi by the names of Inuzuka Kiba and the Hyuga Heiress Hyuga Hinata.

Its been many years since the war since Tsuande suffered and in the end lost her life its been many years since Danzou took over as the hokage to be defeated by both Naruto and Sasuke who together over throw and killed him in the end. with Kakashi who suprisly took the title of hokage and made Konoha as it was today

It wont be much bigger now Is what i keep telling myelf as i stood nervously before my mirror in the room that me and my lovely husband of two years share together. Inuzuka Kiba my team-mate best friend and since two years my husband who i love with all my heart.

glaring at my ever growing belly that was becoming really huge and round as i kept looking at it in my mirror.

I was happy to be pregnant i really was but with this pregnancy i felt more and more my moods starting to change in times that i really didnt wanted too.

I Signed and listened to the sounds in the house. nothing but my own breath and the snoring of Akamaru was to be heard.

it always felt so empty when Kiba was on another tracking mission

The house he did so much trouble for to get now felt empty and hollow when he wasnt there to keep it alive with his never ending wild and cheery behaviour. i smiled when i thought of his crooked toothy grin smile
and went to stand before the window hoping to catch a glimps of his return
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Kiba,Shino,Naruto and Lee were on their way back to Konaha, Kiba could smell Hinata’s scents far away and the scents was getting stronger and stronger every step he took.
“I KNEW IT!” Naruto screamed at Kiba “STOP SCREAMING AT ME YOU RETARDED MORON!” “Guy’s stop fighting pleas were almost there” Lee said comely, Naruto looked at Lee

“You think you did it any better uhu?” Naruto snapped “ “I did what I could do Naruto that’s why I’m going to train more!” Lee looked up at nothing like he always douse “What the hell are you looking at Lee” Kiba question “At Gai-sensie” Kiba and Naruto looked up “I see” Kiba wasn’t sure what the hell he was talking about “Lee what the hell do you mean?” Naruto said really confused “It’s not like he’s dead or anything” Kiba raised an eyebrow “Ohh you see I see him in my head when I like to see him” Lee smiled. Naruto whispered to Kiba “He’s still the same” Kiba nodded, Shino walked behind them and all of the sudden “Were here”

All of the other boys jumped “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SHINO” Kiba screamed he hated when he did that, he always got to his own silly game of silent’s “Finally” Naruto and Lee ran to the gait “I guess we have to report before going home right Shino?” Kiba grinned but Shino was still in his silly game. They walked to the hokages office and reported that the mission was a filer

“And it was all there idea” Naruto said really pissed “What is your problem?” Kiba asked angry “Why is Kakashi the hokage not me?” “not this again, Naruto just go home and tell Sakura your okay” Kakashi said.

They all walked out and were talking about what to say to their love ones why they were so long gone and came back with nothing “I say we buy them all flowers” Lee said while poking his finger in the air “No way Sakura will kill me if I do that again” Naruto was really scared of Sakura sometimes “I think I’ll just kiss Hinata shell be fine” Kiba smirked at the boys “Hey were is Shino Kiba?” Lee asked really surprised that he wasn’t there “He’s home by now” Kiba then turned around and walked at the direction of his house “Well I guess I see you later then guys” Naruto turned to his house.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 pm

I stood waiting near the window but when it suddenly started to rain and i no longer could see anything clear anymore i decided to make some eurly supper feeling a little bit worried over my husbands return and what if he was coming back rigth in the middle of this pouring rain. but worrying always was one of my bad habits ever since i had married and became missus Inuzuka.

Standing inside the kitchen i made myself some tea to calm my nerves and took a deep breath hoping to have Kiba come back to me real soon now.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Kiba ran to his house but on the way he stopped at a shop to buy something lovely for Hinata, he finally arrived in front of the house he wondered if Hinata missed him.

He walked slowly to the front door he was trying to think of something to tell Hinata when he gave her the present. Inside the house Akamaru raised up he could scents his master he walked to the door, the poor dog was old and didn’t have much left to life, he barked at the door. Outside Kiba was still thinking when heard Akamaru barking at the door. Shit Hinata’s going to hear that, Kiba thought to himself, what am I suppose to say when she opens the door it’s been 7 months since I last saw her.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 pm

I sat down my cup when Akamaru suddenly started to bark. ''whats wrong boy'' i softly spoke and slowly walked over towards the dog that now stood before the door barking loud.

Could it be, could it really be true was Kiba finally coming home i really hoped so but what if he wasnt going to like seeing me like this what if he didnt even wanted to be become a father yet all those negative thoughts ran throight my head as i stood waiting near the door.

Akamarus brking grew even louder as the door slowly opened
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Kiba walked in Akamaru was just in site “Hey buddy sorry that you couldn’t come with me” while petting Akamaru on the head “Arrf” Akamaru wasn’t mad at all he had to be home to protect Hinata
“Yhee I know I miss you two” Kiba hugged Akamaru, Kiba then looked up there She was the love of his life “Hinata-chan” He slowly raised up.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:52 pm

I could not believe my eyes there he stood my loving husband he finally had returned back home, back to me. With tears streaming down my cheeks I rushed over but with my belly being this big it was impossible to rush at all and i carefully took a few more steps before i embraced him with all i had.

''Ohh Kiba you finally returned'' I said in between crying my heart out so happy i was to finally have him return back to me in one piece and uninjured.

''What took you soo long i was worried sick'' I said and embraced him even deeper
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Kiba hugged Hinata but it was really hard to do it curse the belly was in the way “I’m sorry Hinata” a tear rolled down Kiba’s cheek he was so happy to be available to hug his love “sorry for how long I was away” he hugged her tighter “I missed you so much Hinata, you and Akamaru ”

“The man that we were protecting died in the end”sorrow voice kiba used. He then stepped back and took a good look at Hinata “What happened to you?” did she get fatter? Kiba asked him self.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:11 pm

I could not help but giggle at his foolish quistion. ''Kiba there is something i need to tell you'' I grabbed his left hand and made him sit down on the couch. I sat down besides him and carefully touched my belly. My face was very serious as i faced my now almost white looking husband and knew i could not wait any longer.i was only hoping he would be happy and not angry at me for telling him this news hoping that he would accept this child we made long ago. long before he went on that long mission.

''Kiba-kun love. You are going to be a father'' there i said it and awaited his reaction.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Kiba started to laugh “Really Hinata? I’m going to be a dad?” Kiba stood up from the couch „Akamaru did you hear that? I’m going to become a dad! “ Kiba jumped around the apartment enjoying every second “Hinata your going to become a mom then!” Kiba grabbed Hinata’s arms

“Let’s celebrate Hinata!” I’m the luckiest men a life “what should we call it Hinata?” “What do you call it know, you don’t just call it baby do you?” Kiba couldn’t stop dancing and jumping around Akamaru trying to dance with him while Hinata stood there “We have to tell everybody Akamaru” “You’re going to become a big brother Akamaru “ Kiba looked back at Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

I felt relieved and happy at the same time. happy that he took it so well and happy to see him acting this way. ''Kiba-kun i waited for your return to name the baby so yes i kept calling it baby'' and giggled softly.

Taking another deep breath i felt myself grow a little dizzy. having only a few weeks to go before the baby was going to be born made me feel dizzy quickly whenever i did to much walking ore anything that took pressure from me. I placed a hand on my forehead and tried to stop this headache that was starting to form.

''Kiba-kun please can you hand me my painkillers i think i am going to feel sick'' i said with a weak voice and before i knew it i lost concious and fell down on the couch
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm

“Oi Hinata,Oi” Kiba picked Hinata up and walked her to their room, he then walked to the kitchen and grabbed the box of painkillers , where is Akamaru he’s use to follow me around, Kiba walked back in the bedroom and saw Akamaru laying on the bed besides Hinata. Kiba petit Akamaru and seat next to him “I guess it’s hard to be pregnant huh Akamaru?” Akamaru wimped a bit “You have taken great care of Hinata for me buddy” Kiba smiled at Hinata, Akamaru licked his masters hand. Kiba walked to the toilet to get some hot voter and a towel when he came back Hinata had already woken up “Hey you” Kiba said while sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:08 pm

By the time i woke up and opened up my eyes again two worried faces looked back at me.

''Kiba-kun?'' i lost conscious didnt I ?'' and signed Sakura says its not normal for a pregant woman to lose concicious this much but she is not able to understand what causes this to happen to me so often'' I looked very scared and leaned forwards to feel the warm touch of my husband again. ''I am afraid Kiba what if i am not well enought to gave birth to our baby i dont want that to happen not now that you finally returned back to me.. and a lone tear escaped my eyes then and fall onto the blanket.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:22 pm

“Don’t worry Hinata you just have a low blood pressure” I don’t want her to get scared so ill do everything in my power to help her “You always did that when you met Naruto, Kiba laught of the thought Hinata passing out cures of Naruto the dambass . “Hey i haven’t kissed you yet” Kiba then leaned down to kiss Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 am

When i felt Kibas rough lips touching mine i kissed back desperately. it felt so right to kiss my husband after 7 months of being without his kisses his touch and company was something i missed the most .

When we both needed air to breath again I removed my mouth from his and leaned back in my pillow.
''Kiba-kun thats what i missed the most your kisses'' i said and touched my cheek with my hand to notice my face was all flushed.

Removing some stray hairs away from my face i smiled happily back at him. ''I am soo very happy that you are back please never go away for such a long time will you promise me that'' i softly said and looked into his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 am

„I‘ll promise” Kiba then stork Hinata’s cheek and kissed her on the forehead.
Two weeks after Kiba had return home he was out grocery shopping, Akamaru his trusty friend walked with him in the store on till he was to tiered to walk anymore and that he had to lay down somewhere “What’s wrong buddy?” He’s been so tiered since I got back from my mission, Akamaru wimped “you’ll go outside boy” Kiba pet Akamaru on the head and walked of too continue buying groceries, Akamaru walked slowly out to lay down in front of the store where the sun was shining. Kiba looked at the grocery list Hinata let him have “Let me see I have to buy… WHAT why do I have to buy a watermelon and ice cream? ” Kiba scratch his head “I guess I have to buy it if Hinata wants it” Kiba had almost bought the entire store when he went out to his trusty friend Akamaru.

“Uff Hinata sure wants a lot of food” Akamaru raised up slowly and barked “You said it buddy” Kiba grinned then the two friends walked back home “So Akamaru it’s getting time soon” Akamaru looked up at his master and barked “she’s 7 months and two weeks pregnant” Akamaru barked again but a bit louder “Hehe.. I’m not sure what we should name the baby me and Hinata have to talk about that I’m not the only one how can pick a name” Akamaru wimped “I know boy It’s going to be lot of pain for Hinata but she’ll get over it when she can hold the baby” Kiba smiled he felt so lucky to have a wife how was pregnant and a good friend to support her all this time he was a way. Kiba and Akamaru finally arrived home and opened the door when they saw a cookie on the floor “What’s that?” “Arrf” “I know it’s a cookie Akamaru but why is it there?” “Arrf” “Let’s just pick it up and trough it away” Akamaru was quick and eat the cookie “Akamaru I said I was going to trough it out” Then Kiba laught at his old dog “You never change do you Akamaru?”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am

I knew my grocery list was going to seem strange to Kiba when he would discover what i wrote on it but i could not help it i had this sudden urge for watermelon and lots of caramel flavoured ice cream.

With two weeks all ready passed since my husbands return made me a little bit nervous for the events tthat was to come real soon now. i looked down at my even bigger belly and petted it carefully.

Wondering what we would have, a baby boy ore girl. i didnt told Kiba my my wishes yet knowing he would want a boy that seems very obvious whenever we talked about our unborn child.

I twirled the spoon around inside the pan of soup that i was making and let my fantasys ran free.
I imaged of having a daughter with Kibas wild brown hair but with my pale looking eyes and my clans gifted Byukugan. she would behave just like her father and would want to have a dog as her partner when seeing Akamaru playing with her daddy.

I smiled at that thought and when the door softly opened up again i carefully hobbled over to welcome my husband back
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Kiba heard foot stapes heading his way “Oi Hinata” I wonder what she has been up to while I was gone, Kiba walked over to Hinata to hug her “So what did you do while I was gone honey?”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 pm

I grabbed the paper shopping backs from his hands and gently placed them on the table.

''I was making your favourite soup with beef and lots of meat just the way you like it'' I said before i gave him a quick kis on his left cheek. ''Now would you be so kind to set the table then i can serve the soup'' i asked him sweetly and returned to get our dinner.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm

I seated down “You know me to well Hinata” I watch her bring me the soup, she is so beautiful “I was taking to Akamaru the other day” umm.. How should I put it for her? “I was thinking of making the big bedroom the child’s room” I began to eat all the mead from the soup “What do you think Hinata? When the kid is old Inhofe to sleep alone” I gave her one of my grin.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 pm

I watched him eat the soup and listened to his ideas. i giggled when he was done talking and shook my head. ''Silly Kiba dont waste your time thinking about chaning bedrooms yet our baby hasnt even been born yet we will have plenty of time to worry about it later in the years'' and smiled at him brighly.

''So uhm you didnt heard anything from the hokage yet over a new assigned mission?'' i asked carefuly hoping he could stay longer then a few days before he had to leave again
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:45 am

I looked up at her „Yhee… he waned me,Shikamaru and Naruto to go next night.” I finish my soup and looked back up at Hinata “He said it’s going to be tuff but we will be fine” I grinned at her “It’s just about some stupid ninja’s trying to attack the village of wind” I laughed a bit “Don’t worry Hinata I’ll be back in no time it’s nothing that I can’t handle” I raised up from the seat “Now give me kiss Hina” And walked up to her to have my kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 pm

But being pregnant and overly worried since the moment he had finally returned i could not help myself to doubt his words a tiny bit but when the moment his rough lips touched mind and i closed my eyes to enjoy its touch upon my own all doubts had left my mind and i felt myself totally melt into his touch.

until suddenly i had to stop my kiss when my belly felt really strange and i realised it was my baby kicking softly from the inside. I sat back down on my chair and with a huge smile on my face i touched my belly and looked back at my husband.

''Kiba-kun quickly touch my belly the baby is kicking'' I said happily and watched him rush to my side.
Back to top Go down
JR and Lexy

JR and Lexy

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:44 pm

I felt Hinata’s belly “it’s a strong one huh?” I grinned “I think it’s going to be a girl that’s going to be strong and beautiful like her mom” I smiled. Suddenly a knock on the door was heard, I sniffed the air “Shikamaru” I said more to me then Hinata, I walked to the door and opened it “Oi Shikamaru” Shikamaru closed his eyes and lined back “This is such a drag” then he raised his head again and looked in to my eyes “The hokage wishes to see you” Shikamaru then turned around “Hey Shikamaru!” I called for him “What douse he want?” Shikamaru just viewed his hand in the air “You’ll see” He replayed, I looked behind be and Hinata was standing there.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm

While Kiba went to open the door and didnt came back after sometime i grew curious and hobbled over towards the door. When i saw Shikamaru and knew Kiba was to be called away soon.

''Ohh hii its you Shikamaru-san i said and gave him a soft smile before i looked back at my husband again whats going on honey?'' and awaited his asnwer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promise Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise Of Love   Promise Of Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Promise Of Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next