Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tears Of Silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm

''Zero-kun i think its best that you consider transferring to the night class before this is getting out of hand
A ash haired young vampire hunter stood leaning with his back against the wall inside the young boys dorm room.

''Ore do you want to hurt little Yuki-chan even more you have realised by now that this cant go on like this Zero-kun''

Said silver haired boy glared over at his fellow hunter and sighs.
''I dont want to hurt Yuki anymore but to leave her alone at class take over i jsut cant do that
Here the elder hunter shook his head.
''Oh but your prefect duties wont be taking away from you. you can still do them together with Yuki-chan you just to follow the nigth class instead of walking back together with her is the only difference Zero-kun
now be a good boy and go tell Cross for you to transfer to the night class it really is for the best Zero-kun

''Fine if you think that this will help protecting Yuki then i gladly do it even if i have to be in class with vampires''

Kaitou nodded at hearing this.

''Now come with me and we tell Cross about it''
and pushed the boy out of his dorm and on his way to the office of the headmaster

Zero remains silent all the way to the headmasters office.
Together with the elder hunter that had came to the academy the minute he had given orders to shoot Kiryu Zero but was relieved it had not been the case. the elder hunter saw no need to shoot his old childhood friend and instead had decided to live on the academy to keep a close eye on Zero for as long that he took lessons at Cross Academy.

Together they enter the office of Cross Kaien that was seated at his desk and looks up with curious eyes when he sees Zero here and not following class like Yuki but was instead with Kaitou who pushed the boy forwards to the desk.

''Kiryu-kun Kaitou-san is there something wrong?''
Coss eyed the boy and awaits his answer.

Zero sighs once more and opens his mouth to tell him about his choice.
''I have no other choice then to transfer to the night class Kaitou-sensei has a point if i stay much longer in Yukis company i might really hurt her this time and i just cant have that happening to her''

Kaien is surprised by Zeros words and nods his head when Zero is done talking.
''Very well Zero i make arrangements with Kaname-kun you will hear about it soon for now can you please go back to class and when your classes are over take Yuki with you for some grocery shopping

You can manage to be around her for that long right Zero?''
Zero nods his head and turns to the door.

Cross looks over at Kaitou who gives a short nod and goes to follow the boy.

Leaving the headmaster alone to his thoughts.

Last edited by Brenda on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Zero walks to the sun dorms steps inside and walks to the classroom to were he was sure to find Yuki and soon was surrounded by his other clasmates and had taken place at the far end of the room
having Yuki glance over at him worriedly from time but time but he kept saying he was fine not yet ready to tell her about his descision it would surly hurt her deeply.

Trying to enjoy the last moments he would spend here taking lessons from a human teacher and having Yuki doing her best to not fall asleep on her desk ohh how he will miss her company most of all
only seeing her at class take over would be very hard on the silver haired hunter but Kaitou-sensei was right he had bitten Yuki once he could not let it happen a second time transferring was for the best.

Yuki knew something was up with the way Zero behaved in class.
as soon that the classes were over she waited for him to come out of the room and pushed him on the head.

''Spill Zero you are hiding something from me and dont say its not true
tell me''

''Hey Yuki stop acting like such a brat and follow me we have some errant to run for the Chairman come''on'' and starts pushes her outside the door that would lead to the gates of the school.

Hating the fact that she was able to read him so well. no secrets were long hidden away from her
To Zero Yuki meant the world he could not keep any secrets for her he knew he had to tell her this afternoon about him transferring to the night class and hopes she would take it ok.

That afternoon Yuki and Zero found themselves in town like so many times before to go shopping for the chairman but for Zero this little outing was not that normal. he was struggling to hide his emotion from the cheerful girl walking besides him but whenever they were around in town she always was way to curious to concern herself about him finding the shops and market stands far more intrested then paying much attention to her silver haired friend.

Zero was happy about that this way he could forget about it for a second and concentrated instead on the things they needed to buy for the chairman.

While Yuki made herself busy with looking at different kinds of clothes at a small clothing shop Zero sat down on a near by bench in the center of town and feels very tensed up and confused.

Not knowing how to tell Yuki this news but he coul not go back now. Kaitou-sensei and even the headmaster had made him come to this decision there really was no turning back now.

Running a hand through his messy silver hair he sighs deeply thinking of how he was ever going to survive being in the company of all those bloody vampires every dam night but then he thought about the reason he did it and it made him smile slightly it was all for Yuki. and only Yuki could make him live near among his enemy.

When Yuki found Zero again he was still staring ahead and it seems that he was deep in thought.
Slowly she sits down besides him and waits for him to notice her.

but when he did his expression was all pained and sorrowful it made Yuki all concerned and thought Zero was in pain and needed her blood.

''Zero whats wrong?'' the brown haired girl said with a sad tone to her voice.
''If you want to leave we can now i am all done''

Before Yuki knew what was happening she was in a tight embrace by her adoptive brother
it made her even more confused then she all ready was. why was Zero acting this strange
he never hugged her in public never showed much emotion not like he was doing now
it surly was not the Zero Yuki knew so well.

Releasing her again Zero stood up from the bench grabs her hand and makes her stand up as well
''Yuki come lets go''

''Uhh ok'' she says and starts walking again wondering what was on Zeros mind rigtht now.

Zero knew it was time to tell her and with one last sigh he opens his mouth again and starts telling her about his transferring to the night class.

''Yuki you know about Kaitou-senseis arrival here and the reason why he had to come right
''Yes of course i do he had orders to kill you if it wasnt for me and the chairman he might have done it
but why are you talking about this now did Kaitou-sensei say anything that got you to act this weird Zero?''

He nods his head. ''After we had this talk with the chairman and he told me it was best to transfer to the night class i refused as you well know but after i had this long talk with Sensei i came to the conclusion that it may be better if i do transfer so i agreed and will be moving to the moon dorms tomorrow night

Yuki gasps at hearing this.
''But Zero what about your guardian duties then?''
''I still be helping you Kaitou-sensei told me i still could
I am sorry Yuki but i am doing this for you. i dont want to hurt you anymore then i all ready did

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Yuki nods her head but you could see tears starting to burn in her eyes as she tries to remain strong.

''I will miss you around the house Zero and i think the chairman will do too

''Yuki dont make this seem as if i say farewell i still be close i just move away from the sundorms to the moondorms instead if you want my help i always be there for you to talk to''
he says softly and grabs her hands to squeeze it lightly

''I know Zero and i am glad you still be helping me with guardian duties'' and tries to smile at him
but only a half smile appears on her lips instead.

Zero ruffles her hair affectionately when seeing her unhappy face.

''Come lets get back before the Chairman is worrying about us''

''Yes we cant have that happen''

and together they make their way back to their home.

end chap 1
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 am

Chapter 2

The next day Zero awoke with a start when some loud knocking on his door made him growl a little annoyed with the person that so happen to wake him up doing it in such as rough manner that really made him feel very angry when the knocking continued and this time his name was even called.

''Come on Zero you have to wake up whats wrong with you normally you always are all fully awake and ready. its all ready past 8 your last day in class'' and here Yukis voice sounds a little sad not really wanting Zero to leave her and join the night class but knew he thought it the only solution to keep on protecting her which she found very noble and sweet of him.

''Yuki will you shut up and go all ready you know i dont take hours to get ready the same way you do i meet you in class before the bell rings now go before you get in trouble worrying over me'' he grumbles and yaws slightly.

''Fine suit your self'' she says rather annoyed with her adoptive brother now and marches off to class.

Zero sighs deeply. he would really miss having Yuki around but knew he could not stay by her side anymore not after he had drank her blood which had both of them very shocked and confused in the end it was only for the best.

Last night the chairman had told him that Kaname Kuran had accepted his offer to join the night class and had been very pleased with Zeros surrender and told him that he was going to be expected in Kurans chambers the following night to get his new school uniform and to be shown to his new dorm.

Zero had only nodded his head slowly not really wanted to think about it just yet and left the Chairman alone to go do his last night patrol before he was going to be stuck inside the moon dorms every nigth from now on.

Hoping that with Zero soon to join the nigth class Yuki would be able to still do her guardian duties
but at least Zero would be there to help her with class take over round twilight.
that made the chairman less worried and had returned back to his office to and make the papers ready for Zeros transfer to the moon dorms the next day.

Fully dressed Zero slowly walks out of his room to get to his last day of class at day time
Soon enough he finds his way at the back row of the class room sits down and turns his head to look out of the window knowing Yuki was all ready searching for him inside the class room

Not eve a minute later she is standing next to his table all smiles as if she has forgiven him all ready for what had happened earlier that morning.

''Glad you decided to come Zero'' and looks around too see if no one was paying any attention to them before sitting down besides the silver haired boy when she was absolutely sure everyone in class was doing something else and were busy before she moves closer to whisper something inside his ears. ''Uhm Zero you really doing all right?'' you dont look fine at all'' she says very concerned

Shaking his head Zero turns his head away not wanting her to worry about him so much
''I am fine Yuki really i am'' but before the young girl was even able to respond back the home room teacher steps inside the class room and she had to stop what she was doing to pay attention to class.

Making Zero happy classes had started it made him at least forget about his urges for her blood
and more focused on his surroundings since classes were always easy for the young man to follow
since he was a very smart student.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 am

The rest of the morning Zero tries to do just anything to keep his mind focused on his classes instead of the up coming evening he really dreaded tonight to walk without those blood sucking creatures and most of all to be seen in the white of the school uniforms making every day class student known that he was a noble student all along but it was all for Yuki only Yuki could make him decide on this only her.

Glancing over at the table besides him he finds his fellow guardian in deep slumber which gets him glance over at Yukis best friend Yori who nods her head and gives her a gentle push against her shoulder whispering something inside her ears which gets the brown haired girl to jump up with a start.

''What did you say!!!'' she yells and soon enough all of the class is laughing loudly on Yukis silly action
She blushes and giggles about it herself before she sits down again feeling a little ashamed but knows it was really stupid to sleep in class but cant help it its her duty to patrol the school while the night class is having their lessons and sometimes during day time she just cant help but sleep even when she is having classes.

Zero rolls his eyes and sighs. it really was not very smart of Yuki to sleep in class but he cant really blame her she is always doing her best to patrol the school she is just not really good at sleeping less and holding on the same way he did.

Later that day round twilight Zero's last day as a day class student had sadly ended and knew he had to follow Kuran Kaname back to the moon dorms as soon as every vampire had entered the school building.

Yuki was having trouble again with the many day class girls that were impatiently waiting which got him to march over towards the many squealing girls and yell at them angrily.

''Shut up all of you !! he yells which got many of the girls to cower in fear and retreat further into the background. ''Its not fair Kiryu always spoils our fun'' a couple of girls whisper to each other as they walk away.

Zero sighs deeply it would never stop this behavior of those annoying girls Yuki looks at him with a understanding smile. ''Thank you Zero'' she says softly but looks away when Kaname and his fellow vampire students come walking through the gate so easily distracted when it came to seeing Kuran Zero notices but doenst say anything not this time and just remains focused on making sure the girls would not do anything that would get them into trouble while Yuki went to greet her hero all blushing and stuttering like always.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 am

Watching from a close distance how Kaname kneels down before Yuki his eyes always gentle and his smiles always friendly when it came to Yuki but when he sees Kurans eyes watch at him instead for a split second Zero averts his eyes away quickly enough and turns away from Yuki and Kaname not really ready yet to follow that vampire inside the moon dorms not when his thirst slowly was getting the best of him little by little.

Opening a couple of buttons of his shirt a little bit he feels his breathing was doing better but not by much he was still feeling very warm and knew his face was probably all flushed by now
trying to deny himself the instincts of the monster that was slowly starting to make his way out
and knew his control was fading fast that he had to get away from here before Kuran would notice the condition he was in was getting worse by the minute but worst of all Yuki could not see him like this not now not ever again.

Breathing fast he stumbles away from Yuki and from Kuran to slide down on the grass when he thought he had been far enough from Yuki to get her worried about him even more.

Thinking that after his blood lust would fade a bit he would make his way inside the moon dorms and would explain to Kuran what had happend not that he needed any explanation when sensing the blood lust of the boy in his eyes and blood but before he was even able to relax even for a short while Yuki stood before him all in tears knelt's down on the grass besides her adoptive brother and gently touches his face with both her hands making him to look at her.

''Zero i knew something was wrong when you suddenly left'' she says in between sobs noticing the state he was in. that his eyes were no longer the violet color they normally were but red from blood lust even knowing that he was still fighting against it with all he had.

''why do you still keeping on doing this to yourself Zero please let me help you?'' she pleads with him but all Zero does is turning his head away from her, trying his hardest to not give in to the beast that longed to get his fill of the delicious blood he knew rang through Yuki's veins.

But Yuki could no longer stand to see Zero in so much pain gently directs his head towards her neck and waits for him to give in completely.

No longer able to keep on fighting any longer Zero's fangs pierce Yukis slender neck easily
growling slightly when she moans softly
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 pm

and took his fill from her slender neck letting the beast inside of him take over completely
his eyes took on the red glow once more as he drank from her human blood and could not stop until a hand rather roughly pushed him aside and with blurry view saw it was Kaname who had stopped him and pushed him away from Yuki.

''Kiryu Zero i knew something was up when i saw you at the gate you are unable to fight it anymore i realized it a little to late i am sorry to let it continue this long but you have no other option then to come with me and forget about being a guardian from now on'' to turn his back to Yuki who had come to stand really close to Zero's side and was all in tears.

''Yuki I think you should better get back to the headmasters office and tell him i have taken Kiryu with me to the mood dorm can you do that for me my dear girl'' and gave her a special smile he only used for her which got her to give him a nod in return'' Zero was facing the ground still feeling far to ashamed of himself to even glance at Yuki once not even when she gave him one more glance in his direction before she ran off into the night.

''Come with me Kiryu'' Kaname said in a rather commanding like voice which got Zero to obey without saying even one word at all. together the two vampires entered the moon dorms in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 am

Once inside the dorms Aidou and Takuma had come to see who had come along with their leader both had very surprising expressions on their faces when they saw Kiryu Zero walking along side Kaname
being a real mess blood still dripping from his collar and from around his mouth. and made them realize that he had been a vampire all along.

''Aidou Ichiou go back to your dorms this does not concern you'' Kaname said with a commanding tone to his voice which got both vampires to nod their heads to disappear right away.

Kaname gave Zero a concerning look before continuing on his way.
''Follow me Kiryu then i give you your new uniform and show you your new dorm''
Staying silent Zero followed the pureblood towards the older vampires own dorm to accept the school clothes without even one single word but kept on thinking it was Yuki he was doing this for only for Yuki would he be able to be around those creatures. but after tonight he was not even sure anymore if she ever would want to see him anymore properly thinking him to be a monster and made him decide it be better to hide away here so that he was no longer any threat to her no longer thinking all was lost.

''Kiryu i am glad you decided to listen to my advice its for the better you are a vampire now better accept your fate. but I will led you still do your job as a hunter but will be keeping a eye on you from now on'' Ok i led you have some rest now and leave you be see you tomorrow Kiryu-kun'' and with that the pureblood vampire closed the door behind him slowly to make it back to his the class room to make sure all of the night class students were behaving correctly.

Zero seated on his bed still clutching the white school uniform in his hands sighs deeply
it was going to be a hard struggle to survive being around those vampires but he had no other choice
at least he still could do his job as a hunter if Kuran had stolen away that as well he would be behaving this calm no then he would be asking for Kaitou-sensei to help him out but since that was not the case all he could do now was stare up at the ceiling and try to calm down his body and thirst that had not left not even after drinking Yuki's blood.

Breathing hard Zero was having a hard time to keep his thirst at bay.
it made him pull out his shirt to be able to breath a little easier but soon enough not even that was being much help.

When would he be able to be free from this life knowing he had no choice but to try swallow the blood tablets his body could not keep on rejecting it forever.

standing before the sink with a tablet in hand he pours himself some water and swallows the tablet
to fall back down on the bed hoping his body would give him some peach of mind for at least a hour or two before rejecting it again.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:54 am

Not even 15 minutes later he found himself throwing up the remains of his dinner and the tablet again and does not feel any better then he did before swallowing the tablet.

Not finding the strength to move away from the toilet he makes it far enough to lean with his back against the near by wall to lean back and closes his eyes while still finding it hard to breath normally.

He was having such a hard time with trying to stay in control of himself that he did not even hear the door opening again before it was to late and found Kuran standing right before him with a expression on his face that showed how displeased he was with Kiryu behaving this way now.

"Kiryu get up seeing you this way its like you have giving up on your life

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Averting his eyes away from the ceiling he kept on looking at the whole time he was seated on the ground with his back against the wall and focused them on Kaname Kuran before him and sighs deeply while trying still to get his breathing to slow down again but still no matter how hard he tried it did not worked at all.

''I know you are suffering Kiryu-kun but i need you to be able to keep on protecting Yuki i think you have realized by now why i am helping you didn't you?''

By hearing Yuki's name Zero got out of his daze and gave a nod. ''I am only accepting all of this for Yuki's sake i want her to keep on smiling and not get hurt any more''
''Your view points are same as mine i am glad we are agreeing on this the same Kiryu but we still need to do something about the state you are in since seeing you like this you are no were fit enough to be able to protect my dear girl not like this'' and before Zero had any say in the matter of what was happening next Kaname had bitten in his wrist to led his blood flow freely making Zero's vampire insticts go mad the moment the smell of the pureblood got in his senses

''Here drink Kiryu its the only way for you to keep sane you know its all for Yuki's sake'' he said with a sad expression on his face as he made sure his wrist was right in front of Zero's face so that there was really no way the young hunter was able to refuge his offer and he was right the moment it got to close Zero had grabbed for his wrist to start drinking like someone that did not gotten any water for one whole day he was that thirsty. the silver haired boy's eyes glowed bright red as he placed his fangs inside the purebloods wrist.

not able to resist the beast inside of him any longer he gave in and led his senses go blank to led the vampire side of him take all control to get its fill of Kuran's rich pure blood.

After a long time the elder man was starting to feel a little light headed and knew it was enough for now. ''Kiryu enough'' and turned his wrist away from the younger boy who's eyes turned back to their normal color again slowly when looking into the purebloods eyes to avert them right back again. to whisper a thank you.

''Thanks Kuran'' before looking down at the ground again.
''You know the reason why i am willing to give you this better not forget Kiryu Zero'' and with that the elder man turned away to open the door and dissapears again leaving Zero behind with a feeling of regret and confusion but knew he had no other choice not now that he was in debt by Kuran.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 pm

The rest of the night Zero tried to sleep a bit but now that he had become a real vampire that was no option and since he had drunk Kuran Kanames blood made it even more difficult to get his body to relax and fall asleep but still he tried staring out of the window of his new dorm the young hunter could not find rest.

When the next day finally came Zero finally found rest not even noticing the sun shining into his window as his body fell into slumber after such a long time of trying to find rest.

Meanwhile Yuki together with the chairman was eating breakfast it had been a long confusion night for the poor girl first having Zero drink her blood by her own choice then having Kaname-senpei coming to her rescue to tell her he was taking Zero back to the moon dorms she knew it was bout to happen Zero had warned her before that he was going through with it for her to be save once more but now ll she could think about was Zero and how he was coping up in there all by himself with no one to talk to at all.

The chairman gave Yuki a understanding smile it really was getting used to not having Zero in the house any longer but he was also proud of his adoptive son for finally letting go of his pride a little just to make sure Yuki was save Kaname-kun would make sure the boy would feel more comfortable soon if not then he just had to try harder.

''Neh chairman would it be ok if i went to visit Zero for a bit i just cant stop worrying about him i know Kaname-senpei told me Zero would be ok but i just want to talk to him myself cant I please?'' and gave the chairman such a pleading look that he could not do anything then to agree with the girl and say yes.

''Yes but not alone i come along with you Yuki it be day time for them but we still need to be careful''
Nodding her head the young brunette smiled at her adoptive father and was glad she could see Zero again and see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Skipping this one day the Chairman allowed Yuki to go to the moon dorms
after some trouble she had even got her adoptive father so far as to let her go by herself promising him to be very careful even with Zero swearing she would she with a heavy heart made it slowly towards the other side of the academy the buildings were vampires roomed.

While coming closer and closer to the moon dorms she did not notice Zero was all ready down in the hall way having noticed her coming much earlier he knew she would come sooner or later and when he sensed her coming made him go downstairs into the hallway to have her come with him without anyone noticing.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm

When she had pushed open the doors to the Moon dorms and peeked inside she noticed no one was there at this time of the day made her sigh in relief as she closed the doors behind her very slowly to not disturb anyone out of their sleep but when she suddenly found a hand on her shoulders got her to shriek in fright for a small second before she recognized Zero's face and made her worried right away when seeing his pale face and dark lines underneath his eyes of leg of sleep.

''Zero i am so glad to see you again i was so worried about you are they treating you ok is Kaname-senpei treating you all right please you have to tell me?'' the girl said with a very deep concerned expression on her face and to be read in her dark brown eyes of hers.

Letting go of her arm again Zero sighs deeply he was glad to see Yuki again but how could he explain to her about drinking the blood of her precious Kuran he really could not find the right words to tell her instead he grabbed for her right hand and started to led her away from the front doors to his new dorm room
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm

''Zero what?'' Yuki said confused as she felt Zero grab for her hand to start making it back up the stairs and towards the dorms. ''Just come with me Yuki'' was all he said before focusing back on were he was going again. Blinking in confusion once more Yuki did what she was told and allowed him to led her up the stairs to his dorm room.

Pushing open the door Zero leads her towards the bed and sits down to let go of Yuki's arm and looks away to sigh deeply.

Looking around the room Yuki cant believe how much this room was more different then the one in the sun dorms but knew Zero did not care one bit about bigger beds more space not after his forced of transferring to the nigth class and all because of her.

Giving him a sad look she remains silent to sit down besides him on the bed to take his right hand in her own and squeezing it lightly to get his attention. ''Ne Zero please tell me how you feel i am so sorry for what happened earlier last night but i could not stand to see you in so much pain i had to do something but when Kaname-senpei came it all went to fast and now you really had no other choice but to transfer for real i know you must hate both of us for this'' and lowers her head down as a single tear falls down on the bed but before it could touch the sheets Zero catches it with the palm of his hand and cups her cheek to led her to look in his eyes as he shakes his head firm.
''Please Yuki dont cry i cant stand to have you cry only because of my own pain i did all this for you i dont want to see you sad ever again please smile for me instead only your smile is able to make me feel better even being here will it be powerful enough to keep going strong''

Letting go of her face again Yuki takes in a deep breath before nodding her head.
''I understand Zero'' and tries to give him her most happiest smile she could muster but somehow she was not able to when thinking about the upcoming night and Zero who was no longer going to be by her side any longer'' as if he could read her mind he shook his head.
''Dont worry about tonight Yuki you know i will be there to assist you will you need it I may no longer be a guardian but a nigth class student i still think i am allowed to help you out'' and gave her a warm heartwarming smile a smile only Yuki was allowed to see.

Smiling back she felt much better knowing that Zero would be there tonight.
''Thank you Zero'' and before the young silver haired youth was able to return the smile he was being embraced tightly by Yuki's petite form.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Slowly his own arms held her close against his body as a serene expression appears on his face then and holds her close for a long 5 minutes before Yuki starts to move her body out of his embrace again but her eyes never left his gaze as she did so.

''I am glad you feeling much better again Zero but i think i should go now before i miss all of my classes and that would not please the chairman all that much and since we have a exams coming i should not miss them too much right now I will be seeing you tonight try to get along with Kaname-sempei ok Zero?'' and gives him another one of her sweet smiles.

Trying to his best to hide his emotions on his face as best as he could as the events of last nigth came back to him with full force and have a quick nod. ''I have too he is their leader after all'' he grumbles underneath his breath and sighs deeply.

Standing up Yuki walks towards the door and waves at Zero before hurrying downstairs again
Zero stood up as well to watch until she had safely departed out of the moondorms only then did he relax again not aware that Kuran Kaname had been heard their whole conversation Zero neither Yuki possessed the purebloods powers and that made them unable to sense his presence.
The vampire prince was not pleased at all that Yuki kept on worrying about Zero he thought that now that he finally had his way to have the ex human to transfer to the moondorms Yuki would stop trying to see Zero but the young girl's deep friendship with said boy ran stronger than that so it seemed.

Turning away from the door again Zero lets himself fall down on his bed and tries to sleep
still not really used to be sleeping at dayhours just yet but sleep did came easier as it did at nights that he had noticed last nigth when trying to sleep and had a really hard time doing so.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Yuki had made it back to class without much trouble at all and soon enough she found herself seated next to her best friend Sayori to study for their next exam which in Yuki's case gave her lots of difficulties and now that Zero had been transferred to the moon dorms she had no one to give her extra lessons after school had ended but maybe he could still help her in the weekends he still allowed her to come visit him even at the moon dorms why not for extra lessons as well that thought got her enough strenght to do her best to focus on what the teacher was trying to explain to the many students inside the class room.

By the time class change came at twilight Yuki was a feeling a bit tense and alone as she stood near the gates that soon would open up for the night class to walk out for Zero to walk out which would surly surprise the many fangirls that stood calling for their favorites to come out soon.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm

A soft breeze blows through Yuki's hair as she stands near the gates waiting for the gates to open
the many girls along side the gate were yelling and being very excited like everyday that surely had not changed the only thing that had changed was that Zero was no longer by her side but his teacher Kaitou Takamiya who stood a little further away from were she stood his eyes focused on the gates full on alert all ready.

Yuki had no idea what to think of this man just yet he seemed nice and polite when he gave ethic lessons at the academy but when the chairman had told her he used to be Zero's teacher before tragedy struck his family. It was good for Zero to have his master back again but since it was him that had gotten Zero to transfer to the nigth class Yuki was not so sure yet if she could come to like this vampire hunter and new teacher on cross academy even thought Zero had said he had done it all for her she was sure this guy also had a big part in Zero's decision to transfer.

With the screaming of the girls suddenly got louder Yuki quickly snaps out of her thought again to start pushing the girls back with all her might until a soft touch of Kaitou on her shoulder got her to avoid to fall down when some girls were trying their best to get past the petit prefect.
''Careful there Yuki-chan'' Kaitou says with a gentle smile which got Yuki to quickly back on her feet again by her self and just nods her head to focus on her duties again.

''Idol. Idol. Wild-sempei Kaname-sempei'' the many classmates of Yuki scream as the nigth class makes his appearance at last. Kaname was walking at the front as always with Hanabusa and Akatsuki rigth besides him but when Zero who was walking right behind Zero made his appearance scowling and looking at anything but the ground in front of him a couple of girls that stood at the very front of the gates gasp and shake their head on confusion. ''Zero what is Zero doing with the nigth class?'' they ask each other but neither of the girls knew the answer and can do nothing but to stare in shock as he walks passed them quickly to get to Yuki to see her again. It had been a long night without seeing her face and when the time finally came to get to class he had quickly grabbed for his bag to get going.

Yuki saw the many girls shocked expressions and knew Zero had come out as well which got her heart to skip a beat when she saw him wearing the night class uniform clearly not pleased with this parading around like the nght class vampires seemed to enjoy so much.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 pm

''Zero'' she gasps and puts a hand before her mouth to stop her mouth from opening up to wide which got her a smirk from Kaitou who had heard her gasp in surprise when seeing Zero walking towards her.

''Yuki'' Zero whispers and makes his way to her side quickly oh how he had missed her cheerful smile in fact he had missed all of her while being stuck inside that moon dorm bulding all day long waiting for the time to come for them to meet once more.

Standing still before Yuki Zero gives her a half smile as he affectionately ruffles her hair a bit and smirks when seeing her still surprised look on her face. ''Yuki you can stop staring now gees'' he grumbles and pushes her lightly on the shoulder which got her to come out of her daze which got her to blush faintly to quickly shake her head. ''I wasn't staring you idiot'' and pouts to turn her expression into a soft one again. ''But white sure looks good on you Zero'' she said with a gentle smile
''If you say so than thanks i gues'' and cant help but to produce a slight blush to appear on his own cheeks as well that he fast covers with his hair and looks down at the ground.

Kaname Kuran had seen everything that had going on and it did not please him one bit. Yuki was hs precious flower his princess how could it be that she seemed to care about that low life vampire ex human vampire hunter so much. he led them have their moments for now soon Zero Kiryu would find out how it felt when trying to steal something as precious as Yuki away from Kuran Kaname.
and walks towards his Yuki and Zero still talking in hushed voices.

''Yuki'' He says in his most gentle tone. ''How are you today?''
Yuki quickly turns her head away from Zero to focus on Kaname instead which got Zero to sigh
Whenever Kuran interfered of him talking to Yuki Zero came to hate that Kuran more and more but now since he had given him his blood he could do nothing but to back away and get to class since Kuran was his class president now.

''I will see you again soon Yuki'' and with one last smile he hurries to get to class
Hearing Zero saying his goodbye Yuki waves and nods her head. ''Yes cause i still need to ask you something i will meet you after patrol and your class bye bye Zero good luck''

Shaking his head Zero continues on walking while trying to ignore Kaname taking her attention away from him again. and sighs. it sure was a pain in the ass trying to accept his new role as a nigth class student but it was for Yuki and thats all that mattered for the silver haired hunter.

Chapter end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tears Of Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tears Of Silver   Tears Of Silver Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears Of Silver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: