Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Within

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuli

Yuli

Deep Within Empty
PostSubject: Deep Within   Deep Within EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Gah, I just... started writing. Oo I don't even know how this will end or what I will happen next. My muse will decide on that xD
This is supposed to be a One Shot.
I just hope it'll stay that way.

~Yuli

Back to top Go down
Yuli

Yuli

Deep Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Within   Deep Within EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Blood… I need blood.

Groaning, Zero clutched his chest and breathed heavily. He slammed his back into the wall behind him trying to think of anything but the thick luxurious red liquid that flowed through the veins of his partner and closest friend, Yuuki.

Oh, how he longed to sink his fangs into her slender neck and hear her whimper when he pierced her skin. His breath hitched. He shouldn’t think about that! With a furious shake of his head he rid himself of those thoughts. He hated himself for this. Hated the being he was and what he lusted after. It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this…

Pressing his hand to his throat he tried to stifle the sudden blood lust that tried to take over. It was a difficult task since a part of him just felt throwing everything to the side and search for a vein to bite in.

As he raised his head he saw reflecting red-glowing eyes stare back at him from the opposite window. With the extended fangs he looked like an insane monster.

Just give in…

But he wouldn’t… he couldn’t! The blood-greedy beast within him wouldn’t win. The ex-vampire hunter fought his instincts and pushed the beast further back into the depths of darkness. It hissed back at him demanding to regain control, but taking all of his willpower he pushed it into the very corners of his soul. It lurked there, waiting for another opportunity to rise once more.

Sweat poured from his forehead and dripping onto his shirt in droplets. He assured himself that his eyes had reclaimed their natural color and straightened himself in relief. He didn’t know how much longer he was able to take such torture. And the fight over power in himself. One day the animal within would break loose from its chains and he would go berserk…

He would rather die than letting that happen.

He sighed. His body needed to cool off. And what was better that a shower?

Back to top Go down

Deep Within
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: