Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Are My Sin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

You Are My Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

The adult hunter takes another drink from the refreshment table and keeps his eyes open as much as he can to keep on doing his job as a guard.

While Zero walks through the halls of the large mansion clearly in a bad mood
he is in deep thought and doesnt think he is able to just watch his Yuki inside the arms of that Kuran

after the long walk through the halls he climbs some stairs to get to the balcony thinking getting some fresh air would do him some good to clear his head a little.

Leaning with his elbows over the railing he sighs deeply while the wind catches hold of his silver hair blowing it in his face but he does not mind he is happy to be alone for the moment.

Knowing that when he returns its back to pretending to have Yuki as his enemy.
Closing his eyes Zero tries to relax his muscles a little but he cant stop being all tensed up
He is afraid Kuran is going to give them very bad news and if he announces it Zero doesnt know he can take it.

He could not lose Yuki not now there had to be a way for them to stay together but he doesnt know what and sighs deeply once more before he climbs the stairs again to get back to the room the ball was being held.

It was all in Yukis hands right now. She had been the one that had convinced him that her heart belonged to him and tonight was the night to prove that all she had said to him that one night of her confession was all true.

When he returned back he saw Yuki and Kuran had started to dance and many more nobles guests had joined the two purebloods into dancing besides the pair.

Quiclkly Zero turns his eyes away from Yuki and Kuran not able to stand her dance with that Kuran
he soo longed to be the one to hold her in her arms rigth now but knows that chance would never come true tonight but then suddenly Kaitou came to stand next to Yuki and bows low asking for her hand she smiles and accepts it with ease Kuran grins when seeing Yuki being twirled around by the adult hunter before he turns away to talk to some of his guests and that makes Zero show himself to Kaitou and Yuki stepping forwards slowly Yuki notice him coming there way and gives him a happy smile trying her best to make it look like a neutral one and not full of emotion that made you think the girl was madly in love with the silver haired youth.

''Kiryu-san'' she greets him all serious and talking with a soft tone to her voice to not led anyone know she is more then just a friend to the boy before her now.

''Yuki-sama'' he greets her back and bows slightly.
Kaitou watches with full attention to the way they acted towards each other and is more and more convinced tha he only thought he saw Zero staring at Yuki when noticing how cold and emotionless they acted now.

The music stops then to get into a more romantic tune and that made Kaitou come up with the perfect plan to convince himself fully.

Letting go of Yukis hand he pushes her towards Zero who was just trying to flee the dance floor
she stumbles forwards about to fall over when Zeros quick reflexes made her catch her just in time
she blushes brightly and knows she has no choice but to dance with Zero now not that she minds
she is more then happy to be back into the arms of the man she truly loves

Zero glares at Kaitou who is nodding his head and grinning like a mad man saying things ''like i knew it''

But when he catches Yuki eyes he cant help but smile not really caring anymore if anyone saw them dancing together now was his chance to dance like he so badly wanted all night all ready and is grateful of Kaitous smooth plan not that he would ever admit it to the elder hunter but still he is very happy to have Yuki back into his arms back to were she belonged all along.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 am

Many people around them gasp in surprise to see their princess dance with the silver haired vampire hunter but neither Yuki or Zero took any notice of the many stares directed at them at all so lost they were in each others eyes.

song after song they stayed dancing Zero holding Yuki in his arms and Yuki having her arms wrapped around the hunter as if her live was depending on it.

Near by Kaname stood watching the pair dancing and really doesnt know what to think of this sudden situation not that he did not expected this to happen somehow Zero always had to come and spoil his plans.

Aidou stood close next to the pureblood prince looking at Yuki and back to Kaname really nervous and sweating trying his hardest to come up with a good idea to make them stop dancing.
but so far he was not coming up with anything that would make it possible to stop them from dancing at all and growls in frustration.

turning his head to gaze at the pureblood prince besides him and saw the expression that was to be seen on the dark haired man face and was very torn and pain was shown in the mans eyes
it only made Aidou trying even harder to come up with a plan he wasnt called a genie for nothing.

Kaname watches Yuki dance with the hunter watches how she gives her dance partner smile after smile watches how much she is enjoying to be in the hunters arms as they move over the dance floor.

Kaname growls in anger and balls his fist almost painfully.

Before he knew it himself he marches towards the happy couple dancing his eyes full of anger as he pushes Zero aside rather painfully grabs Yukis hands in his own and with a very cold stare directing at Zero moves her away from him leaving the hunter looking back at the pure blood prince with a stare similar to the vampires own before he turns away himself feeling rather angry with that Kuran right this very moment but knows he cant show his emotion not right now and soon disappears from the dance floor not even caring to watch all of Kurans precious guests nod their heads in agreement when witnessing their lord claimed back his bride to be but marches away in anger.

Yuki cant help but be in a lot of pain when seeing Zero march away she feels the same sorrow she saw in his violet eyes the moment her fiancée had came to claim her back but knows she has no choice but to stay here wrapped in her lovers arms.

Wishing with all her might for this evening to be over and done with to get Zero to wrap her inside his warm embrace thats all she longs for now not the arms she is now being held no those arms doesnt even feel warm anymore but more like a prison cell she is unable to escape from.

Kaname knows Yuki is torn between that dammed hunter Kiryu Zero and the love she still harbors for him but he absolutely cant let her fly away back to him, no he had to make sure she was watched more carefully from now on.

Later that evening Kaname has his announcement made clear to all his noble quests and tell them all that the wedding was to be in one month from now and hoped that every guests would be so kind to come and celebrate with him which of course they all agreed on.

Zero is no longer able to hear any more and slowly fades away into the shadows leaving Kaitou alone to watch over the party but knows the elder hunter is more then capable of doing so.

He walks outside over the path that goes through the flower gardens of the mansion his head hang low his hands inside his pants pockets and trying to progress everything inside his head that had been happening this evening.

His dance with Yuki that he enjoyed most of all Kurans interfering Kurans date announcement
one month from now.

how were he and Yuki ever able to get Kuran to let her go and be with him. maybe his rash and most foolish idea to run away with her wasnt so bad after all not after all this.

Not even twenty minutes later Kaien Cross and Touga Yagari came to get the boys back.
Soon enough they found Zero seated on of the stairs that was a part of the mansion deep in thought
and knew something had happend when approaching him and saw the distressed expression he wore on his face now.

Yagari roughly ruffles the boys silver hair which gets the boy to look up in annoyance when noticing his master had arrived back to get them. ''Cut it out master'' he growls and turns his head away again to stare into space again making the elder hunter chuckle a little before removing his hand away from the boys head.

Kaien comes closer then and places a hand on the hunters shoulder before asking how it went.
''It all went as planned then Kiryu-kun?'' but all he gets is a absent nod in return before sighing deeply and remains silent.

Cross knows Zero well enough to not push him any further and proceed to greet Kaname and Yuki before taking their leave again

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Kaitou and Zero soon enough step back inside the black car that would lead them back to the hunters headquarters.

Once both young hunters had stepped inside the car neither of them said one single word when driving back to the association well it was more Zero that was in no mood to talk Kaitou did told the other hunters how their assignment had went not telling them about Zero and Yuki having danced together Kaito knew it was save to tell Yagari-sensei about it even Cross who would not have any problem with it but for now he felt it wasnt the best of moments to tell them about it and remains silent the rest of the ride back.

When arriving back Cross told Zero he would take him back to the academy and Zero saw no need to complain about it all and followed his adoptive father back to the academy.
he was feeling rather tired after this long night all he could think about was going to sleep and forget about this day that when his head touched the pillow he was asleep in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 am

Chapter 7

Next day at the kuran mansion Yuki awoke with a heavy heart still havent forgotten about how everything got spoiled for her and Zero. she knew it was very risky to have accepted the hunters hand in dance but how was she ever able to not accept him she was madly in love with the silver haired hunter but with the dance she and Zero had revealed to everyone to see how they felt for each other and knew from now on she was going to be extra watched not only by simply Aidou-sempei but more of her brothers friends.

Kaname did not shown any discomfort or even showed any such emotion of being angry with her
at all which made Yuki very puzzled with the whole situation even more when he just simply wrapped her up in his arms and brought them to their shared bedroom without even saying one word.

Removing the blanket away from herself she sighs deeply before she stretches her arms a little and turns her head to the side to see her brother laying beside her, a arm wrapped round her waist loosely and his eyes open watching her with interest, a smile on his lips when doing so.
But Yuki knew his smile wasn't real it could never be real anymore not after what had happened last night. and averted her eyes away from him again not knowing what to do or say this very moment.

''Yuki?'' he says softly with a tender expression on his face. ''would you look at me please
Shaking her head she is too afraid to obey his wish and remains the way she was now
not until Kaname gently cups her face to catch her lips upon his own and starts to kiss her first gentle then more and more hungrily making her face all flushed and out of breath verily soon when she cant no longer resist to refuse his kisses. and knows she still loves her brother just as much as she does Zero but while kisses him a couple of tears escape her eyes making Kaname stop what he was doing and

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 am

This time his expression was very serious and even a little bit mean
''Yuki i know what happend last night what you and Kiryu did was too absurd for words
how can you betray me so tell me that my dear girl?'' we are about to marry in a month from now
How can i be sure that after we are married you wont go running back to Kiryu?'' no Yuki things have to change and they need to be changed drastically. I am going to forbid you to see Kiryu any longer from now on is that clear enough for you to understand?'' he said with a sharp and slight mean under tone in his voice making Yuki believe he really was serious about everything he had just said.
Burying her head in her pillow then she cant help but cry sorrowfully not really caring that Kaname was still there to hear her cry.

''Yuki stop crying its for the best and you know it. You and Kiryu are doomed to fail as a couple
you are Yuki Kuran my fiancée and a pureblood princess and what is Kiryu? nothing more then a level D vampire and a hunter. no Yuki there is nothing Absolutely nothing more he can give you that i cant
You have to focus on your live now and no longer on the times you used to live with the chairman
those time are long gone. Kiryu will eventually learn to understand that his live with you is no longer a option he needs to start to focus on his own live instead on the us he thought was going to happen''

He grew silent then which made the room grew with a tension in the air
when Yuki continued to sob inside her pillow Kaname left finding it a better idea to leave her be for awhile to led her think on everything he had just made clear.

Leaning forwards a bit to kiss her tenderly on her forehead Yuki did not even move one inch she was that miserable to even respond to his tender bit of affection he had just showed to her.
Kaname chuckles dryly as he turns away from the bed and left her be for now.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 am

The next morning Zero woke up late. he had no classes for today and his master had told him that there were no assignments for him either which had made the young silver haired hunter lay down inside his bed for at least till far past eleven.

Laying here inside his old room made him very miserable because it made him think about Yuki even more made him think about all of the memories they had shared together before Kuran had decided to reveal the true to them all which had changed their lives for good.

With a groan the young man drags himself out of bed puts on some socks a fresh shirt and jeans out of his wardrobe and while yawing walks out of his old room to make it into the kitchen were the chairman sat round the table eating two slices of white bread that were covered with jam. when Zero entered the kitchen the elder man looks up and gives him a warm smile which Zero ignored completely not really in the mood for the ever cheerful moods of the chairman.

''Good morning Kiryu-kun did you sleep well?'' the elder man spoke up than.
Zero just shrugs his shoulder in answer before he grabs something to eat for himself
just simply two brown bread with cheese pours himself some milk and while holding the plate with bread in one head sits down opposite of were the chairman sat at the table to eat his breakfast in peace.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:21 pm

After breakfast the chairman went back to work to leave to his office telling Zero to go do something other then being lazy all day long Zero just ignored the headmasters complains and went back to his old dorm he used to live in when he still studied at the academy but his mind could not find enough rest to even concentrate on reading it kept him going back to the events of last night thinking about his precious Yuki she was probably being forbidden to go see him ever again after his stunt he did last night but regretting it he could never do. to be holding her in his arms with her looking so beatiful still made him feel so happy inside why had Kuran come to ruin it all but he was helpless to go up against the vampire prince what was he against the mighty pureblood other then a hunter and level D vampire
no he had to get his mind focused on something but what? that was the question he was not able to answer himself.

Hours passed by and still Zero lay on his bed looking out of the window watching the clouds pass by
he knew he was being pathetic Kaitou would surly tell him so if he saw him like this but he could not get himself to care much at all.

Until a sudden loud noise got him to sit right back up again on his bed to turn his head to his door
were he found one ash haired hunter leaning with his back against the door shaking his head.

''My Kiryu-kun i really hope thats not all you have been doing today just lazing around?'' and grins slightly making Zero frown and get annoyed with the older hunter the very minute said person had opened his mouth. ''Shut up Kaitou and leave me alone what you doing here anyway?''

''The headmaster came to get you he told me you were in a very moody mood today and almost begged me to try getting you out of the house he knew something is up Zero better tell him the whole story before Kuran is telling him everything
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Shaking his head in response Zero gets up on the bed and turns his head to face Kaitou
''No he wont I mean he just talked to him yesterday at that ball that Kuran organized there is no way Kuran will tell the chairman about last night''

Sounding very confident Kaitou was sure Zero believed every word he just said
''Well if you are so sure about it why are you still here laying around feeling pity for yourself
I saw the way you looked at Kuran Yuki Zero-kun there is no denying it you love her and she loves you but its Kaname Kuran thats in both of your ways am i right?''

Not surprised with Kaitou finding out about it so quickly all Zero did was nodding in response no choice but to give in now that he had found out the true anyway.

"I knew it but man thats one hard fish to catch with having that pureblood prince in your way but I am sure you find away to make her yours'' and chuckles a little bit.

''Dont remind me Kaitou i am in way over my head I know'' and sighs deeply.

''That may be the case so what you say instead of being coped up here all day better do some work since its been hell on the hunter assocantion again so many Level E on a rampage some hunters asked for you to get rid of them since they were said to be around the academy for some unknown reason we better check out whats calling them all to this area what you say up to the job?''

Grabbing Bloody rose from his nightstand Kaitou all ready knew the answer

Not even five minutes later both guys dressed in their usual long trench coats walk away from the academy and on their way to vanquish some vampires in their track.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Meanwhile at the Kuran residence Yuki had awoken all alone from her slumber but it made her glad Kaname had not tried to get her attention away from Zero while being deeply asleep she had dreamed about how life would be like if she and Zero had gotten the chance to be together that Kaname had decided to give her up and let Zero sweep her of her feet.

She had seen glimpses of what could have been. of her and Zero getting married she in a beautiful white dress and he dressed in a dark grey tuxedo she had seen glimpses of their first child a dark haired boy with the violet eyes of his father and her dark hair.

She had seen them to be living in a very lustrous luxe Vila with a rosen garden in front of the house of Zero playing with his son teaching him his first charm as a vampire hunter of her seated near the window holding another infant in her arms a girl with the silver hair of his father and the dark brown eyes of her mother.

They had been so happy in this dream that when she awoke again she could not help but to remove one single tear from her eyes as she tried to forget about this dream a dream that could never be.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Removing the silken sheets away from her body she sits up in the bed to listen to the silence of the room maybe she was lucky and no one was around for the moment maybe Kaname had taken Aidou with him as well but the problem was she had absolutely no idea were Kaname had gone of too this morning and saw when looking at the alarm clock of her nightstand that it was still quite early to be up and about just yet but after this dream she could not stay inside this bed any longer she had to get mind busy on other things or else she would not stop thinking about and that would only make her even more unhappier and worried about Zero.

hoping he was doing all right and not too worried about her either oh how she wished to see him again to have his body close to hers once more but knew that would never be not now that Kaname knew she was still very much attached to Zero but that had never changed not since that day she had left Zero behind she had always harbored feelings for Zero as well how could they ever change.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Even though she was a pureblood vampire princess now Yuki still kept strong to her habits as a human to wake up in the moring and to sleep at night time not even Kaname was able to chance those habits yet she knew Zero was the same the thought of having the same habits together brought her still a little closer to her favorite hunter the man she loved with all her being but who she was unable to be with.

Opening her pale white curtains Yuki steps into the sunlight blinking once she is able to get used to the sun shining its rays into her eyes and watches into the distance to see nothing but trees and a deep blue sky.

Feeling suddenly very alone she wraps her arms round herself tightly and shivers slightly
it may be summer the mornings of early July were still a little cold it made her go back inside her room to dress for the day.

Opening her wardrobe she decided on a bright pink sundress with white leggings and her brown sandals and now that no one was around at least she thought no one was there she slips out of the mansion unnoticed unaware that Seiren had given the orders to watch over the young princess wherever she went if Kaname could not watch over her himself.

With only a small basket in hands with some sandwiches Yuki decided to have breakfast in the flower field behind the forest to enjoy the nice weather and eat with many colored flowers all around her.

Walking through the dark forests path Yuki walks in a fast pace. never really liking to be all alone in a dark forest all by herself but she had to cross this forest to get to her destination there was no other easier way then this one.

When she had finally made it butterflies with all kinds of colors greeted her by flying around her form and face which got her to smile brightly and dances around all the many flowers and birds flying high in the sky.

Summer really was Yuki's favorite season only then could she enjoy so many different kind of flowers growing in this place. It was Kaname that had showed her it but whenever she came to it now she imaged it being Zero who had showed her this magical place instead of Kaname only then was she able to keep on enjoying this place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sin   You Are My Sin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are My Sin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: