Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Dearest Yuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 am

One eurly afternoon at the house of the great and famous Kiriyu clan a famous vampire hunters clan famous for their killing of vampires around the world. Two little boys were playing in the garden.

They were the Kiriyu twins and the pride and joy of their parents

Their mother was very protective over her sons and was not far away from her beloved twins that were now happily playing in the last bit of sunlight that shone on their silver hair as they laughed and ran after each other cheerfully.

Their parents were expecting a visit from Cross Kaien. A good friend of them, and his young adoptive daughter little Yuki. The little girl was only one year younger then the twins and loved to play with both Zero and Ichiru.

As for the boys they could not wait to play with yuki. But they really were hoping she would not start asking them to play as the daddies to her dolls and forced them to drink tea with her. that was a game they rather not played with Yuki.

They much rather went on adventure in the garden. the garden that was pretty big and had plenty of hiding places to hide behind. it made playing hide and seek last for hours if they wanted to.
It had lots of large trees bushes and hide grass to play in.

But rigth now they were impatiently waiting for Yuki and her adoptive father to arrive.

Ichiru seated high in a tree and Zero standing underneath it, leaning with his back against the tree and his arms folded together, as his eyes watches into the distance, hoping to catch a glimpse of Yuki to arrive all ready, but if that was the case his twin brother would have all ready screamed in joy that he had spotted her all ready, but no they would need to wait a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 am

At that same time Yuki cross was happily skipping after her adoptive father. a cheerful smile on her lips as she looks ahead. It had been awhile since she had seen the twins even more then a couple of months but both Zero and Ichiru had hunter training from their stern and grim teacher Kouga Yagari a man Yuki really did not like all that much.

It had made her stay home with her dolls for a long time until a letter arrives from Ichiru that said how much they missed her and that they both wanted to see her again soon.

She had showed the letter to her father who had cooed over every word saying how cute Ichiru was for writing her a letter to his little daughter.

And so arrangements were made and Yuki was to spend a whole weekend at the Kiryu house
to spend time with the twins while he would return back home.

With the twins 10 and Yuki almost 9 it could do no harm to let them all sleep together.
The twins parents agreed. Really encouraging their sons to make more friends.
Yuki and the twins could play together very well. never having any discussion or fight. and if they had it was always Zero that made them solve it almost never needing the help from his mother or father do to so.

Meanwhile Ichiru was staring into the distance still and Zero had his eyes half open
when a loud yell of joy made him open his eyes again and knew Yuki was to be arrive very soon now.
A happy smile appears on his face and feels him self get all excited.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:04 am

Not before long yuki and her adoptive father arrive at the kiryu mansion. Yuko jumping up and down in excitment and looking inside the window to see if there was anybody home.

Ichiru climbs out of the tree and together with his brother run to meet with their visitors.

All smiles as he runs towards the petit girl and her father.

''Yuki-chan Yuki-chan'' he says cheerfully as he approaches Yuki.
Who smiles brightly back at him and when they are close enough embrace each other briefly before turning to see Zero join in the hug and not soon after that both twins have Yuki in the middle of them and are embracing each other tightly.

While Kaien Cross reveals his secret camera to make more then one pic before Mrs Kiryu steps outside together with her husband to see where all the laughing came from.

Ichiru and Zero quickly let go of Yuki the minute their mother comes into the picture and try to act like they dont care Yuki is there But Yuki is not having any of it and kisses both guys on one cheek each while giggling loudly.

Which makes their mother laugh at her boys surprised expression.
''Give it up boys i know how much you like to have Yuki-chan around.

Ichiru grins but does not admit it while Zero just shrugs and remains silent.

''Why dont you boys be good and play with Yuki-chan while i make you all some cookies and lemonade
how does that sound?''

''Yes mommy Ichiru says sweetly and Zero just nods his head as in answer.
''That be very nice Mrs Kiryu'' Yuki chirps happily.

Mrs Kiryu smiles and returns back inside to get the cookies and the drinks ready
while Kaien and Mr Kiryu go back inside to talk and discus some things.

Yuki looks from one boy to the other and opens her mouth to tell them her ideas to play.

''Lets play hide and seek can we please Zero-kun Ichiru-kun?'' Your garden is so big and has so many hiding places.

Ichiru nods his head. ''Sure we can Yuki-chan rigth brother?''
''I dont see why not go hide you two then i go count''

That said both childeren run inside the garden and try to find the perfect hiding place.
while Zero walks slowly towards a tree an starts to count to ten.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 am

Ichiru had hidden himself inside a hollow tree right underneath the roots of the old tree
he had to crawl under it and make himself super small but since he was not that tall yet that was really no problem at all. the only problem with this hiding place was that it always made his clothes dirty and would get his mother to scowl at him again but it was one of his best hiding places whenever they played hide and seek when Yuki was around to play with them because he knew that Zero would always try to find Yuki first since she was not that as clever as he was when it came to hiding away from his brother she always thought that whatever place she hid herself in was the perfect place to hide.

Getting on his knees the younger twin waits impatiently for Zero to come find him.
Yuki on the other hand has hidden herself inside some big bush that seemed to her the perfect place to hide in only problem was that her summer dress was bright yellow and would make it easy for anyone to find her even from a faraway distance.

So when Zero was done with his counting he really had no trouble at all with finding the young girl
Slowly walking behind the bush to not startle her Zero taps her on the shoulder which gets her to turn around wildly and giggle when she had realized Zero had found her.

''Sorry Yuki-chan better luck next time'' he said with a gentle smile before he walk away again to try finding his twin brother.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

''Awww Zero you are always so quick in finding me'' Yuki says with a pout that Zero answered with a teasing smile before running off again to find his twin brother leaving Yuki behind but not for long she knew because not even Ichiru was always clever enough to find a hiding place that was good enough for him to hide away from his brothers clever ways in finding him.

but when a large dark cloud suddenly covered over the sun that not even a minute ago was shining brightly the whole garden suddenly was all placed into shadow making Yuki shiver a little bit
to put her arms round herself thinking it to be quite cold without the sun around anymore.

Ichiru had hidden himself in a hollow old tree that lay near the barn but soon enough not even that hiding place was save from his brothers all seeing eyes and sighs deeply when he feels the tipping on his shoulder and saw his brothers bright grin on his face when he found him.

''Sorry Ichiru better luck next time Ichiru shook his head but followed his brother out nevertheless but when they both got out of the tree again and discovered the sun was missing the quickly run back to Yuki's side thinking to better get back inside the house before rain would get them all wet again.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Many years later 5 to be exact the Kiryu twins and Yuki Cross still were the best of friends
they had kept their friendship strong after all this time and still it was as strong as ever.

Right now all three of them went to school together at Cross academy a school Yuki's father had created for prestige families to led their childeren follow a high education but since Zero Ichiru and Yuki had a hunters training Kaien had made sure their were extra classes for hunter children to follow lessons besides their normal ones.

While Zero was not much of the social type and only talked to his brother and Yuki Ichiru was the complete opposite he loved the attention all of the high school girls kept giving him day after day but they were nothing but fun and games for the younger twin since the only girl that he would willingly give his heart for did not seem to see him as nothing more then a close friend no the young lady was far more interested in learning more hunter charms and spells they to busy herself with boys and crushes same as his dear brother both he and Yuki seemed to be such a good pair well not always they did seem to argue quite a bit as well but never all that serious they knew each other way to well to stay mad for no longer then a couple of hours max.

Yuki was happy she was still able to be around her two best friends Zero and Ichiru but did not seem to understand why Ichiru always gave so much attention to those silly girls that only wanted his attention
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm

She was not much into crushes or boys and found it only silly the way he seemed to act all the time
she was glad Zero seemed to think the same way and kept saying to stop fool around and if he really wanted a girlfriend he should better act serious instead of fooling around all the time but Ichiru ignored his two best friends advice again and again finding them acting way to mature for their age.

On this one day while lazing around in the sun Ichiru and Zero lay side by side underneath the large oak tree that still remained after all this years of being planted inside the earth of their parents garden

They were having a week off from school so were able to go home and enjoy some free time together and spend some time with their parents but lately it seemed as if more and more vampire attacks had been keeping them more and more busy with each passing day that even on this day they had told their sons to stay save and had rushed outside to get rid of yet another level E on a rampage.

Since it was summer Ichiru did not seem to mind it much that his parents were not around but as for Zero he was far more concerned about it then his brother was and feared for his parents safety with each assignment they got from the association Ichiru then told him to stop being such a worrywart all the time and better enjoy the fine sunny weather instead.

This day though Zero did seem to relax a little bit it was way to hot to worry the whole day and had given up on it for now to lay his arms underneath his head and close his eyes to get ready to sleep
while Ichiru had all ready fallen fast asleep both twins unaware of their best friend Yuki was sneaking up on them while trying to be very still about it.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Ichiru lay inside the shades of the sun and was slightly snoring while Zero lay a little bit further away but still close enough to touch a bit more in the sun since the shadow got a bit to cold for his taste just yet.
while Yuki came closer and more closer until she was right in front of the twins kneeling down before the younger of the twins she giggles softly as she takes some of his thin delicate silver strains inside her fingers to twirl them around and around until she got bored with it and surprised that neither Zero or Ichiru had noticed her yet or maybe they were just ignoring her all together well if that were to be the case only one thing could be done still to see if they were really playing or were really still fast asleep

Crawling towards Zero she stops near his feet to start to tickle underneath his right foot
at first the boy gave no response and Yuki almost believed him to be really asleep until small movement and some soft chuckling gave him away and got her to smile in triumph.

''I knew it Zero-kun you were just faking it all along'' Groaning Zero gets back up again and gives his brother a playful punch in the side making him known they had been caught.

Chuckling Ichiru got up as well to sit down besides his twin.
''Oh Hi Yuki-chan'' he says cheerfully happy to have the girl he loves at his side again

''Hii Ichiru-kun Zero-kun you guys sure are lazy today aren't you?''
Shrugging their shoulders both twins have no real answer to give to her at all

''Thats what I thought well i have a better idea then just lazy around all day and i want both of you to join me in it''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dearest Yuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dearest Yuki   My Dearest Yuki Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dearest Yuki
Page 1 of 1