Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changed Destiny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:49 pm

This is a rp for Freya and Akemi to rp Yuuki Cross and Zero Kiryuu from Vampire Knight.

What if Yuuki had never been awakened? She would still be confused about her past and as Kaname was trying to take her from everyone to make her realize everything, he wanted her away from Zero, the danger he would put her in was not something he wanted to do, but after Zero had told her to stay as she was human and didn't need to leave with a bunch of vampires and the cries of her "father" she had decided to remain there, where her and Zero still went to school.

Now, in the comming days Kaname is going to return and try to get Yuuki once more, but as Yuuki wonders what her past would have been like as she things that Kaname told her he could help her, why didn't she go? She wanted to, but she doesn't regret her desion, but if she just knew a little, just a little about what her life was like before she lost her memories, then maybe she would be happier.

Regradless she still goes to school and lives with Zero and her "father".
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Changed Destiny Yuuki-1-1

((I lost this post once before, so I was mad, so if it is not that great this time that is why...and I hope this is ok I was not sure how to start, but I hope this was as innocent as I could get it for now xD And I hope I did not mess up what we had done for the rp, I was getting confused xD And I hope I rp Yuuki ok X_X))

Morning was just like any other since the time that the Night Class left the academy and along with them Kaname who knew all the secrets to Yuukis past and she wanted to know answers so much that she was going to go with him to get them, but it came to the point where it was time stopped and she was stuck in the middle of a fued that was unspoken by Kaname, but spoke clearly by Zero. She was human and should stay with her own kind that she didn't need to be with the likes of Kuran, then there was the danger she would be put in with Zero as he was technically a vampire, so what was his terms of talking and he replied with what he was told before, he was a vampire hunter not a vampire.

Being torn between the two was tugging at Yuukis heart, she really cared about the both of them. After all she had to make sure Zero was alright, with the falling more and more to a Level E was appearent even if it was not showing as much now, she still needed to give him her blood when he needed it and make sure he was alright. But, then she owed her life to Kaname the one that saved her own from a bad vampire and if he could have some link towards her past then she wanted to know it! Though the thing that topped her desion off was the cries from the chairman...errr her "father". She knew that she should remain with the humans seeing as how she needed to look after Zero, he was more important then her needs at the moment, that was how she decided.

X-X-X

As the time went on she had a hard time getting back to her times with the academy, her job as a perfect was over(Which was what was hard to not have anything she really had to do, but go to school.), there was no night class, though only thing that needed to be watched over was Zero and he was find as long as he was not having a thristy moment and that was more towards her, so he was fine. Zero was still human no matter turned to vampire or not, he still was a human in the eyes of everyone else, after all if he had not then he would not have been allowed to remain in the Day Class back then. That was how the argument about him being a vampire ended before and that would be how it would end again if it was brought up.

Now, you would think that since the time as a perfect would be over that Yuuki would acutally sleep more, but that was not the case, she acutally didn't get that much sleep anymore as it was, becasue she was always wondering about her past now, she never regreted staying with Zero and her "father", but she wished that Kaname would have told her at least something about her past, the good thing was she was not panicing as much as she was before those hulications that were so horrifying started to leave, but the wondering remained it was so hard for her to comprehend it all anymore, she was starting to wonder if Kaname really liked to play with her the way he did. Not telling her something she should know, even if it was to upset her she wanted to know, it was just to much to bare not knowning anymore. But, still she kept a smile on her face and tried to show that nothing was bothering her speically towards her best friend and roomate and Yori. That as the last thing she wanted was to drag her down with her. If that happened she would never forgive herself. Ever. She didn't want to get poor Yori upset, that would be the worst.

Speaking of Yori, it was currently the morning lesson in school and all the thinking the night before had Yuuki about snoozing in class and it was up to Yori to keep her awake before she was to get yelled at. Things seemed as they once were before, but without the Night Class, it was just like a normal school, but Yuuki knew far more about it then anyone else did. And the thoughts basically allowed her to stay awake now, she was happy living with Zero, she was not gonna say she did not, after all he was important to her and anyway she could help him she would do it, so she looked up towards where he sat at to see if he was in class, if not then she would have to go serach for him after it. See then turned and went to look at Zero Kiryuu, hoping he was there.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Zero had indeed showed up in class this morining. even since Kaname had left with the night class vampires and since Ichiru had told him to take over and become one of the greatest hunters it was needed to over come his changing into a lvl A vampire. Zero was a little suprised at first to have his brother offering him this to take his life just for him to become stronger and in control of his thirst for blood. but still he needed to drink Yuukis blood. Yuuki the one girl that he desired more then anything. he just lost it when Kaname that snake almost demended her to come with him. to leave everything behind, He had stood before Yuuki while almost screaming for her to stay with her father to stay with him. telling her she was human and didnt need to go along with that Vampire. she had stood still and in the end decided to stay with and her father which made Zero happy.

He looked at her but all he did was given her a quick nod and stared into the distance again not really interested in what the teacher was telling them right now. after awhile he looked back at Yuuki to see her fallen alseep on her table. Things never changed was what Zero thought while shaking her awake. ''Yoo Yuuki wake up will you?'' and growled. slightly annoyed with her actions.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Noting that Zero was indeed in class, Yuuki was more relived now. She already had lost Kaname, to staying back home where she did belong and now she didn't want lo lose the very reason she stayed. She needed to be there for Zero, she was the only one that could help him and that was more or less her true reason for staying. She would do anything for the people she cared about and then meant the fact of her not knowing her past for awhile longer or maybe even forever. But, it didn't matter she was there for Zero. She just has wished Kaname would have told her more. But, she knew he was myseterous and choose to do things in diffrnet way then most people, so she should have known he would have never said anything without her complying to his wishes. Though, the thoughts of everything would come back on and off and she would start to lose sleep and last night was one of those nights, she just couldn't stay awake any longer and before anyone knew it, she was clunned out on the desk. Probally to get yelled at later.

~Dream~

Yuuki was running towards both Zero and Kaname, but a rift broke in between them and she was floating in the middle of them, both of them reaching over to her, but she could only choose one, to grab thier hand and the more she kept thinking of who to grab, they would start to go farther from her, before it was to late and they were gone, leaving her all by herself and the ground to crumble beneath her and her fall into a black abyss.

~End Dream~

The touch on her shoulder from Zero was enough to wake her up from the terrible nightmare was she was having and she jumped up, "No!" She screamed as she looked around and saw the class laughing at her and getting a lacture about sleeping in class. Her best friend Yori looking at her making sure she was alright, she gave a nod and turned towards Zero. She wanred to thank him for waking her from that nightmare, she couldn't believe that her depreived sleep lead to that...she then just took a depe breath and looked at Zero with a smile, "Thank you." She then looked at her papers for class in front of her, getting ready for what thier homework assigment might be. IT was not a problem to get done anymore, since she was no longer a prefect, she was able to get stuff done, but then again her thoughts at times...yeah it made it hard to foucus, so who knew if she would be able to finish this one or not, only time would tell. For now, she went back to listening to the teacher, but moved her attention to Zero, who was still standing by her.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Zero frowned ''you are not ok i can see it in your eyes'' He sighed and sat back down in his chair again but not before he had ruffled Yukis hair a bit.

After the lesson was over Zero was the first one that had left the room. he waited in the hall way leaning against the wall while most of his classmates passed him by,waiting for Yuki to come out.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Oh great, she worried Zero now. This wasn't good, but Yuuki was not gonna admit something was wrong so she smiled at him, "I'm fine really Zero-kun." She then trued to brush it off as class commended, but she could not Foucault on her studies, in fact she did the opposite, she was so wrapped up in her mind that she couldn't help, but not pay attention to anything and it was not really what she wanted to do. But, once class was finally over, she was able to calm before and confront Zero. At least now, he wouldn't have to worry, right?

Gathering her things, she then stood up and walked out into the hallway, seeing Zero leaned against the wall waiting for her, "Ah! Zero-kun. I didn't think you would be waiting." She then laughed a little with a sweatdrop. Ah, that's the Yuuki everyone knew and loved.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Zero grumbled under his breath and gave her a bit of annoyed look. ''I wanted to talk to you and now that classes are over lets go outside for a bit there is something very important that you need to know come on'' and begin to push her towards the exit of the school building.

Once outside Zero looked around and found himself once again very satisfied with the vampire less school area and decided to go take Yuki to the near by garden were it wasnt very easy to eavesdrop because of the many trees and bushes that grew there.

Looking down at Yuki he smiled slightly and stood still. ''All right here is fine''
He sat down on the grassy ground and beckoned Yuki to do the same.

''This morning i spoke with the chairman and he warned me for Kaname to come back for you and seeing you like this soo worn out and probably having sleepless night i thought you needed to know about it'' here he paused and looked Yuki right in the eye. ''Yuki is this really what you want?'' stay here with me and your father?'' and awaited her asnwer.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Zero didn't seem happy and there was not anything that she knew that could have made him that way, so what just was going on? Well, she would find out soon, so she went with Zero out to a place where the two of them where alone and they could carry on a conversation, "Hai, Zero-kun."

Once at the garden, Yuuki thought it was a nice place for the two of them to be, because it was very pretty, but she still wondered what was so important that they went to a garden to discuss it, but she followed what Zero wanted her to and sat on the ground and looked up at him, his eyes with that coruius look on them wondering how this was gonna turn out, she was prepared for anything.

Then she heard it...

Her eyes just gave a shocked look, her breath gasping, she was seriously not expecting to hear what she had heard, Kaname-senpai was comming back? She was both happy and confused, she needed to stay there, but then she felt she needed to know things and...it was hard, but she looked at Zero, "I want to stay here, but I miss Kaname=senpai, but I will not leave you and father, I'm going to stay here I am just...just confused and I don't know what to think anymore..." The tears in her eyes welled up as she looked up at Zero, she was feeling embarrassed, but at the sametime she just needed to talk to someone, after all she had known Zero for so long as could tell him basically anything, she just hoped he would listen. All she knew was she had to keep helping Zero and that was why she would remain there. All for him.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:53 am

Zero took a deep breath and sighed before he took a step towards Yuki.

''Yuki if you really telling me the truth than i believe you and wont pester you about it any longer i just wanted to warn you for the danger that might comes our way here soon be prepared all right'' and with a tease like way he ruffled Yukis hair and walked past her very slowly.

''Lets head back its getting dark''
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Zeros words made her feel better, she gave him more of a smile then her crying in front of him, she was not going to leave them, but that didn't mean she didn't still care aabout Kaname-sama, but since he was gone she grew so close to Zero, she really...this was all so confusing, so so for the time being she let it go and nodded, "Thank you Zero." She then saw that it was getting dark out and pretty soon it would be time for so many different things to happen, so she quickly stuck with Zero and nodded once more, "Yes, lets get inside." Smiling she went ot grab his arm and pull him inside staring at him, with a smile on her face, that was the Yuuki she was sure he would want to see, the one that was happy go lucky all the time, not the one that was sad and crying.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Zero has a small smile on his face when seeing Yuki smilling. it made him feel more happy inside. he only hoped he was able to keep on protecting that smile of hers in the future.

If that Kaname dared to come back to take Yuki away from him again he sure would stand his ground and to give everything he had to keep her save.

Before the entered the house he placed a hand on her shoulder. ''Yuki why dont i sleep with you tonight it might make you feel more saver and you migth sleep a little what do you say like to try it?'' i dont trust the Chairmans news about that Kaname coming back i want to protect you from him you understand that rigth ?'' and awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Upon entering back inside, Yuuki was feeling much better, she had been so lost for awhile, but she was glad that Zero at least understood the whole thing, at least from what she could understand, after all she knew that he felt towards Kaname, she just wished that the two of them despite their differences would not have always been so against each other as they had been when Kaname-senpai was still around, but Zero being so against vampires and the ways of Kaname, it could not have been helped, but she didn't have to worry about that now, now she could just have time with Zero and everything would be fine, even if she still greatly missed Kaanme, she didn't want to leave Zero, after all the both of them meant a lot it one another and Kaname was a vampire, she needed to stay with people that were her own "kind" she figured that was what Zero would mean for her anyways and honestly, she would only cause unneeded trouble for Kaname if she had gone with him, so her decision was a good one then right? She got to be with Zero and her father and she would not be a burden to Kaname, she wanted to smile, but when she went to make that smile again, she thought about the fact that it was not changing how much she still cared about Kaname, he saved her life when she was younger, she could only have enteral debt to him, but not being a vampire would only make it harder for him to watch after her and thus, she made up her mind, she still cared about him, but it was best where they were at, she was not going to say her desion was a bad one, she liked where she stood at least now she felt better, though if Kaname ever did acutally show up she was not sure what she would do, for now...she was fine.

As she felt Zeros arm rest on her shoulder, she turned to him, her brown eyes looking into his own, with a happier look on her face, she was certinally happy that he was trying to look after her, mentioning the whole thing about sleeping with her, but that would be a bit umm well...a blush grew across her face, but that quickly faded when she heard the second part of what he was getting at, it was to protect her from Kaname, what so he STILL thought that he would harm her? She wished he would understand that Kaname would never bring harm to her what soever, so she gave a bit of a angry look on her face, "I appreciate the concern Zero-kun, but you know that Kaname-senpai would never harm me, and talking ill of of him while he is not around is low." She didn't mean to sound so rash towards him, but it was true, he didn't need go that far, but then she realized he was only lookign out for her...he knew would it was like to be a vampire made from being bitten from a pureblood and she suddenly felt bad for flipping on him, not that insulting Kaname was an ok thing, but she did look back at him, "Zero-kun...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to flip out, its just I realize all I would have been was a burden to him anyways, so I just got frustrated at that comment, but I understand, you don't want me getting hurt and I thank you for that I really do..." She put her head down and leaned against his chest, a few tears escaping her eyes, she was happy, but she was getting confused again, she then gripped his selves feeling secure now, "And yes...please I want you to sleep with me tonight, I think it would be good idea..." She felt odd saying that, but now she seemed scared and she knew that Zero would be there if it got to outta hand, so she agreed to do so, as her tears started to make a puddle on his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:09 pm

In Ichijou's grandfather's mansion, the main ballroom was abuzz with gossip. The failure of Headmaster Cross's project to unite Vampires and humans, though predictable, had created a stir among the aristocratic circle. As the nobles gathered in small groups around the large elaborate ballroom, eyes surreptitiously watched as a tall, handsome brunette vampire weaved courteously through the throng, his eyes blank and his features equally so.

"They say he tried to take a human as his mate," whispered one particularly loud female as Kaname brushed past, "That is apparently why he has seemed so listless of late." She sniffed in a superior way and downed the glass of blood she was cradling in a finely manicured hand, "It is a blessing in my opinion. The last of the Kuran family could do much better for himself. There are so many eligible nobles just begging for his father. My daughter for one."

Kaname moved away, not at all interested in listening to the rest of that woman's inane chatter. He was aware of the many suitors he garnered over the years as fully as he was aware that all the merely wanted was his position and his blood. His good looks were merely a bonus. 'Yuki...' he thought, bowing politely to an official from that council who required his attention., 'Why did you deny me?'

"Kuran-sama," the official stated, returning the bow with only a small amount of curtness, "i trust you that I find you in good health?" Kaname heard the unspoken question that lay so neatly underneath those words. For the first few weeks after returning from Cross Academy, without Yuki, Kaname had retreated into his sumptuous rooms and stayed there.

Ichijou and countless others had attempted to rouse him from his self-imprisonment but none dared to force the lock. For the first few days, he would sense many presences outside the thick door, occasionally picking up voices as the discussed the situation between themselves or called out in a vcain attempt to tempt him to leave, if only to feed. By a week, only one presence would return and linger loyally in the hallway, shoving blood tablets beneath the door for him.

"I am very well thank you," Kaname replied, his tone a picture of respect. It was for Ichijou's sake alone that he ever emerged from his room. The young noble would spend whole days outside his doorway, no doubt shooing away other visitors in an attempt to allow Kaname time to brood in peace.

And think he did. Kaname spent that time dwelling on Yuki, Kiriyu and the incident that had caused him to leave. He missed the beautiful young woman keenly, a sharp agonizing pang gnawing at his chest every time she entered his thoughts. He listened absently as the official began to speak of matters he deemed interesting, nodding at the right moments and giving small, polite replies when required of it. He wasted no time in ridding himself of the man's presence and with a faint sense of relief, resumed his journey to the secluded veranda adjacent to the room.

Kaname, by nature, was not given to entertain bitter feelings and thoughts of revenge. He liked to think himself above such things, to be able to keep a cool head and take charge where others would falter. Yet now, as he stood by the intricate fence that bordered the gardens, he felt his resolve quiver in the effort to repress it.

Of all the people, of all the males in Cross Academy, of all the Vampires did you she have to choose Kiriyu? A vampire hunter of all people. Ever since that winter Kaname had loved Yuki. He had cared for her diligently, catered to her every whim, even killed for her yet that seemed to be irrelevant. He knew she loved him, he could see it. Every time she hesitate in his presence, her delicious blood flooding her alabaster cheeks made it painfully obvious and it pleased him.

Then Kiriyu had come into the picture. From the start of Zero and Yuki's friendship he had felt the young woman's attention on him waning, had seen the equally admiring gazes she sent the silver haired male's way. Jealousy claimed him each time he witnessed them together, their playful camaraderie seemingly torture to his eyes.

He knew that he was losing her and in a last ditch attempt to reclaim her once more he had tried to take her, promising the secret of her past in return for her affections. His rage had grown in proportion when she denied him, urging him to take her by force and destroy the obstacle between him and the one object that he could not have. Instead he left, speaking not a word as he rallied the night class and departed Cross Academy.

But distance merely dulled the pain temporarily. His urge for revenge still burned at his conscience at every mention of Yuki or Kiriyu. His eyes flashed as he looked into the beautiful moonlight gardens, long slender fingers digging into the supple wood of the railing. "All is not over yet," he whispered, a deep red glow setting into his normally warm eyes, "I need but time to plan my attack."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Zero removed some tears away from her eyes gently before he held her in a ligth embrace.
''Yuki please no more tears you know i am here to protect you trust me it will be fine. i am glad you agree to my plan it makes me happy to know the trust you have in me has not faltered one bit''

He released her out of his arms then.
''Now come and lets inform your father of the plan'' and opened the door for them both to enter.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Her tears kept falling down as she gripped on his sleves tighte, it was nice to know she still had him to be supported on, though she hated how her mind shifted back and forth between him and Kaname, though if she saw Kaname again would he tell her, her past? That way she would not be so confused by it, why would he keep something from her like that? She knew he cared about her, but did he care enough not to tell her? Was it that bad?...Thats when it all clicked Kaname never told her, because it was something that could have hurt her? Or did he just have more of a part in it in a bad way then she really wanted to know? She would never think anything less of Kaname, but had the last 10 years of her life all been lies? That was all she wanted to know was that she was being actually cared about and not lied to, but she wouldn't know it now, she remained there with her own kind, with Zero and her father and she had to keep thinking about that fact, that she was lucky to be there with them and not causing trouble to Kaname, all she would do was pester about her past and she knew he would not agree to tell her, so it was best this way, after all Zero was there for her and she now realized Kaname was trying to help her.

As he tears started to let up she felt Zeros hands rub them away, she gasped a bit, but not out of fright, but shock that he was being so sincre, but that was what she needed that this moment someone that would be there for her like this and she was so happy that she had that, would Kaname be the same way? She couldn't dwell on the what ifs she was right here with Zero and as long as she had him, them even if she never learned her past like she desperatly wanted to, she had someone that would never leave her side and always be there, even if he could be a bit of a jerk at times, she still really cared about Zero and she was glad that he still really cared about her even now after everything that took place there, with that feeling she was able to smile through the waterfall of tears that came from her brown pupils, "I'm sorry...I just..." The tears were coming down faster, but she kept the smile that he put on her face regardless, she didn't want to worry him anymore, "I just, I didn't mean to get so angry with you and and..." Her tears were rushing out now, but this time she was calming a bit more, she probably sounded like a broken record at this point, but she was happy, she just it was hard letting go and if Kaname was to really retirn soon, that would just make things worse, honestly she wanted to see him again, but not if it would cause so much pain.

She then kept her eyes on his nodding as he mentioned about telling her father about the plan for the night...she could see her father having a thing or two to say about it, then again his antics might just be what she needed to have a good laugh after all the events of the day had happened, even if the chairman was a pain sometimes, he was still her dad and she did love him for all he had done for her for these years of her life or at least what she remembered, "Alright sounds good, though you know he is gonna say something about it." She then gave a bit of a chuckle at the thought of it, at least she was showing signs of not being so upset now, right? She then walekd in the door that Zero opened for her and took a deep breath and looked over at him, her eyes were now getting dry and she was able to give a real acutal smile as she turned to go find her father.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 am

It was not the way Yuki smiled at him that made him feel suddenly insecure of the future that was ahead of them. it made him think what would become of Yuki with Kaname still around. and able to catch her heart it made Zero unable of what to do and he really hated to feel this way.

Even after he was forced by his only brother to eat him so that he was able to become complete made him still sick to his stomach. he really cared for his brother and wished he did not had go like this.

not wanting to see Yuki given him one of her concerned looks he soon followed her inside the living room to be greeted cheerfully by the chairman.

''My precious daughter Yuki you have returned to me i am soo happy'' he coed as he hugged his daughter to his body. While Zero stood against a nearby wall.

''Ahh Kiriyu-kun you have returned as well makes me even more happier that i will make one of my favorite recipes tonight go take a seat and rest for now both of you'' he ordeded as he danced away and disappeared into the kitchen.

Zero exchanged a look to Yuki and shakes his head before he sat down on the sofa near the window and closed his eyes for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Well, had only been expected that her father would react in such a way, of course he had no idea as to what was going on in her head, though if he had he would probably be more concerned and she didn't want to worry anyone, it was bad enough Zero had watched it all unfold, she didn't need to burden anyone else, she had given a smile and looked at him, while being in the warm embrace, she went to say something, but before she really could he mentioned dinner and went off, she gave a chuckle as he left, his antics always did make her laugh ever since she was little. She was glad to have him as her "father".

She then turned back towards Zero who was leaned against the wall, she simply smiled, "Thanks Zero-kun." She really didn't need to say thank you to him, but she still felt like she had to after all he did help her feel a bit better about everything, so a thank you was the least she could do right? She then smiled, at least now she was feeling more like herself and that was acutally the 1st time since Kaname left that she was able to feel this way, so in that respect that was the true reason she could thank Zero, because he helped her feel like herself again. At least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Takuma Ichijo was starting to become concerned with his friend's behaviour, Kaname noted as the blonde walked into the study he was currently relaxing in. He seemed be everywhere of late, barely leaving the young PureBlood alone except for the times when he would retire to his rooms.

As he watched, the tall noble took a seat at the opposite side of the fireplace, not speaking a word untill he arranged the pillows and made himself comfortable.

"What are you doing Kuran-Sama?" Ichijo asked after a moments silence in which Kaname had resumed his observation of the fire, "You know her choise. What good is it doing you to cling onto her so much?"

Kaname remained silent, the flickering embers of the fire reflecting in his brown orbs while bathing his porcelain skin in a warm amber glow. Takuma waiting patiently for a reply, his respect for the male demanding so. After it became evident that Kaname had no intention of answering he opened his mouth to continue, only to be silenced as the brunette replied.

"None at all," he answered simply, still looking resloutly away from the Ichijou heir, "Which is why I intend to remedy the situation as soon as I possibly can." Since the ball was still going strong; he could hear the sounds of music and laughter even at the opposite side of the mansion; Kaname had retreated to a secluded study to think.

Revenge, he decided, was a very tempting solution to his problem though it would do no favours for his plight. If he forced Yuki away from Kiriyu, she would hate him, though perhaps forgive him in time. If he killed Kiriyu then took her, her hatred would run far deeper, leaving very little doubt that who would never return to her good graces. As of yet, his anger at her rejection made the second option far too tantalising, despite it's downsides.

Perhaps he had been hasty in his departure of Cross Academy? There was distinct possibility that all Yuki need was further coaxing in order to show her where affections truly lay. If, after his attempts to play nice, she still holds onto the ludicrous belief of her love for Kiriyu, maybe the previous ideas would fall into play then.

As if reading his thoughts, Takuma shook his head, "Kiriyu-kun would never allow you to take her Kaname-Sama. Not while there was still life in his body." Kaname silently agreed. Kiriyu would most deffintly fight him for her, even to the extent of killing the PureBlood if that is what it took, despite the large chance that Kaname would destroy him first. It seemed to be a case of who would elimate the other first.

"Yuki-chan would never forgive you if you kill him." Takuma warned, not liking the decisive look upon the PureBloods features. Kaname felt his mouth twitch into a cold smile. "Then I would just have to make sure that he does not die by my hand."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Zero gave Yuki a half smile before he went back to staring outside of the window.
he was not sure what more to say to her to make her feel happy again. ever since Kaname left and took everyone with him she had been this silent and sad. Zero really had no idea of how to cheer her up and hoped that the Chairman could do a better job.

He was only more worried those past couple of days always thinking of Yukis safety suspecting to find spies around every corner that the only place he was able to relax was the chairmans house.

Here he was sure that Yuki was save. with him and the Chairman around to protect her.

The Chairman returned not even twenty minutes later all cheerful and a big grin on his face as he came back into the living room.

''My dear Yuki-chan and my dearest boy Zero let us eat now and enjoy my famous soup a la tomatoes served with my specialty baked bread with green boter.

Zero sighed at the silly actions of the chairman and stood up from his chair.

''Fine'' was all he said before he took a seat at the corner of the table and waited for Yuki to take her place rigth next to him.

After dinner was over it being overly quited the whole time with only the chairman and yuki talking mostly Zero waited for the right time to tell the chairmans his idea. when neither of them were talking he lay down his spoon on the table next to his plate and looked at the chairman.

''We like to as you something chairman.. Zero begun. and glanced over at Yuki before he contined with a nod from her in return.

The chairmans expresion changed from cheery to serious the moment he saw Zeros expression and grow silent.

''Since Kaname left the school Yuki has been overly tired and has sleeples nigths i am sure you have noticed'' the chairman nodded.

''I offered her to stay with her tonight maybe it helps her to get some sleep and she agreed to it so my questions is do you agree with my offer. you know i still do not trust those vampires and i believe they can come back anytime Yuki fears this as well''

The chairman looked over at Yuki and back at Zero. ''If my dear daughter agrees than i have nothing more to say then to agree. I know how much you care for her Kiriyu-kun so i give the ok you can keep Yuki save tonight but here his expresion grow even more serious no naughty things you hear me''

Which made Zero shake his head in disgust. ''What do you think i am gees i protect Yuki properly and you know that dont you'' and growled.

Which made the chairman laugh. ''Fine fine. you may go now dinner is done''

Zero stood up and looked over at Yuki. ''shall i help you prepare for the nigth Yuki?''
and awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 am

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Getting the half smile she got from Zero, she knew that it was his way of saying your welcome no matter how rude that may have seemed to most people it was his way, so she took no offense even though, she teasingly huffed and turned her head with her eyes closed, though slowly opening one and laughing at him, wondering if he understood her teasing, it was something she tended to do when she was either mad or just playfully mad, after all she was used to how Zero acted so it was no longer really an offensive to her on how reacted to things as it had been in the past.

Once her "father" returned she had given a big smile, she was excited to eat dinner with her family and have a better night, she then smiled, "Thanks, it looks really great!" She then sat down beside Zero and was ready to dig in, though as she went to take a bit she remembered some times at the old Cross Academy, when Aidou had snuck over the one time and they fed him, it amused Yuuki that Zero kept cooking for him, but he did make some really good food that night and thought made her giggle nad look at Zero, "You know Zero-kun you have not made dinner in awhile, I declare you make it tomorrow." He gave a closed-eyed smile laugh and elbowed him a bit in the side playfully and smiled, she was trying to put at least a strong front in from of her father, she was not as upset anymore,. but she was still going to struggle with everything anyways, but for now she could be herself and at least mean it somewhat, after she said that she went took a bit of the food prasing her father for a job well done.

Zero telling the chairman that she had been having more and more sleepless nights was not something she wanted him to say, but at least he had no idea why still, she didn't want to worry her "father" he was a wonderful person and someone she cared about, it was bad enough Zero was worried she didn't want to worry anyone else, she also figured Yori was probably worried by her actions in class earlier, that was another thing of her fretting over people that were worried about her, but she couldn't help it, after all were not most people the type to not want others worry about them? Yuuki was not diffrent, but at least the chairman complied and allowed them to stay with one another that night, though not before she giggled at the fact that Zero was being told not to be naughty, "Yeah Zero-kun, you would not want to do anything bad to someone in their sleep would you? My Zero-kun I was wrong about you all along." She then giggled and stuck her tongue out noting she was joking and smiled, if she was able to jok around as much as she was, then she could see that in no time she would be back to the Yuuki she had always been, or that she could remember she had been.

Once asked about preparing for the night Yuuki nodded, she was really tired from all the stress and lack of sleep she was getting from the thoughts tossing in her head, that going ot bed right now sounded liek a good idea, that way when she woke up in the morning she would have had a really good nights sleep for school in the morning, "Yes, I am very tired as it is, getting to bed would be a good idea." She then stood up from the table and took her plate and other dishes to the sink and nodded off to her father, "Goodnight." She then went back to Zero and smiled, "Alright, lets go!" She then grabbed his sleve and went to pull him outta the room and off to the bedroom so they could get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am

Zero led himself get led away. he was used by Yukis bahaviour by now and did not argue. to be honest it made him happy inside to see Yuki acted the way she had always done when in his company.
It made him wonder if Yuki really was slowly able to forget the past events of everything that had happened lately.

If only he could be sure that neither of them would ever see Kaname kuran. That would mean he would be able to open up his heart to Yuki to tell her his deep feelings he harbored for his dear friend.
but it was neither the time ore place for that so instead he kept on walking as Yuki led him to her room.

Arriving there he waited for Yuki to change in her night clothes as he stood waiting in the hall way
he would get ready the moment she lay savely inside her bed.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Admin
Yuuki Cross

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Yuuki Cross
Former Perfect

Things seemed to be alright for now...she was starting to hold herself together better even if she felt like she was tugging at every heart string she had, being human meant she needed to be with other humans and thus being with Kaname would have made things harder, but wondering what he kept from her was something that still bothered at least now she was not having those horrible hallucinations that caused her to almost go insane they went away shortly after Kaname left...which made her wonder even more what secret he was keeping from her, but that was not the time or place to think about that, after all Zero was outside in the hall waiting for her and he was going to be sleeping with her, so she needed to focus on him not thinking about what could have been, she knew it was as good a time as any to let it go, no matter how much it hurt. She was thankful to Kaname for saving her life when she was little, but that was it nothing was going to become of the two of them anymore, she stayed their with Zero and her "father" and that was how things were, now it was time to focus on Zero.

After she put those thoughts at ease she was getting changed into her night clothes, but as she pulled the ribbon from her uniform she was remembering a lot of things and it made her wonder, just what was in store for her? Now that the vampires no longer roamed the school things were a lot different, there was not keeping the Day Class from the Night Class and vise versa, she could remember the Day Class being so sad when the Night Class left, but the only person that was even remotely a vampire was Zero and he was still human, he was not meant to be a vampire and if he needed help controlling that any more she was there to help him suffice his urge to feed on human blood, so no one would find out. After all, the Day Classes memories were erased of ever knowing that the Night Class was full of vampires. So, really would she just live as a normal girl? Expect that Zeros fangs would be the ones piercing into her neck, but it would not be to hard to hide so long as she was able to keep him at bay from doing it to anyone else, but he desired her blood most, right? Hopefully.

As she put the ribbon on the bed and started to undress to her undergarments she grabbed the 1st night gown she saw in the corner of her eye, that was laying on the edge of her bed, it seemed to be very formal and have shorts underneath the dress part. She didn't remember having a nightgown like that, was it the work of her "father"? Whatever the reason she quickly put it on and tied a little string in the font and then put her dirty uniform in basket in the closet that she would take out in the morning, for now she needed to go back to the door and let Zero know she was ready.

As she walked towards the door, she wondered what Zero was going to do, was he wanting her to be in bed? She was not sure so she opened the door and blinked, "Zero-kun? I'm ready for bed now..." She then smiled at him and opened the door fully ready for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Zero opened his eyes and looked in the direction of were Yuki now stood. all dressed in her night gown which made her look very cute he had to admit. it was the kind of nigth gown she did not wear all that much but since Zero had made it very clear to the chairman that he was only going to be there for Yuki to be her protection against Kaname but still she really was hard to resist when she looks like that.
he was not sure if he was able to keep himself under control.

Running a finger through his hair he stepped inside the room. a small smile appears on his face when entering the room.

turning his head he looks back at Yuki again.

''You can go to sleep Yuki i will be sitting in the chair near your bed until you have fallen asleep
and when you have fallen asleep i will join you in the bed but only if you want me too?'' he finished talking and awaited her answer.

He knew Yuki was really confused about her feelings she still had for Kaname that snake but he hoped that by still being her friend he could make her realize that she did no longer needed that man by her side when it was him that could give her all the protection she needed. protection and even love when the time were to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changed Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Destiny   Changed Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Changed Destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Vampire Knight-
Jump to: