Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

untitled for now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:31 pm

One late october day a young boy with almost white hair with a red marking scar at the rigth side of his face is walking through a silent still street.

The young boy's name was Sion and he was dealing with a great dilemma which was what to wear to the Halloween costume party his school was having the day after tomorrow.
With his light hair dressing up as dracula was not a real option and dressed up as a werewolf he had all ready done last year.

As for the idea to go as a ghost did not seem all to appealing to him either. His best friend Nezumi which he knew since kindergarten was no help either for he thought that going dressed as a ghost would solve his whole problem.

Saying it would look perfect on him with his white hair but Sion did not really liked the idea to be walking around with a white blanket over his whole body and only two tiny holes for his eyes to see through that did not seem all too appealing at all.

As a gust of wind makes him shiver he sighs deeply thinking what to do? as he walks through a park near his house but with his mind still way too much on what to go as to go back home just yet not really wanting his mother involved with his problems he decided to sit down on a bench near the lake to think things through.

The town he and his mother lived in was a average one. It had deasant shopping facilities two good schools and a friendly and kind human population that lived in it.

His mother owned a bakery all since Sion was small and since he had perfect grades on every rapport since junior high he went to a special school to study that was one hour traveling away from his home but with his best friend Nezumi with him every day his mother had no need to worry about him at all. the dark haired boy lived on his own since this year after having lost his parents from the age of five he had been brought to foster parents but now that he was 17 he lived all by himself and had Sion staying over whenever the weather was to bad or the trains could not take Sion back home again.

Right this very moment though his friend was at his apartment and he was staying with his mother for the weekend. when suddenly his celphone started to vibrate and a small red light started to light up he pulled it out of his jacket pocket and pushed a couple of buttons to read a text message from his friend that was about him teasing to still not having found the right costume of what to wear making Sion sigh even deeper texts back that he would come up with one before the party and hides it away again in his pocket to stand up from the bench he was sitting on to start making his way back home.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Arriving back home later that same night he noticed his mother had all ready gone to bed it being friday always meant going to bed early to have enough engery to get through the busy saturday morning the bakery was always having the last two months before Christmas.

Placing his coat on the hook he while trying to be as silent as a mouse takes the stairs to his room to lay down on his bed to text his friend again knowing he still was wide awake it only being 8 at nights.

Nezumi i know i said i wanted to think about the costume myself but i cant seem to think of anything i give up can you give me a little hint of another costume and no ghosts

Sending the text to his friend's phone he waits for a replay back and not even five minutes later his phone vibrates again and Sion quickly flips open his phone to read his replay.

Heh i knew you would not come up with anything Sion well ok since you are my best friend i help you out why not go as a cute kitty cat i am sure the ladies will flock to your side in no time no serious come to your side tomorrow to help you out what time you want me to come?'' Frowning a little about his friends text message he texts back.

Nezumi no joking please am having a big problem here and i am asking you for help me. Come round 1 pm that ok?'' With another text that said Cool see you than Sion closed his phone again and placed it on his night stand.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 am

It being still early in the night Sion did not felt like sleeping just yet and so grabbed for a book from his bookshelf near his bed to delve into the universe of one if his many fantasy books he was so fond of but it being a long day full of lectures at his school this day soon enough his eyes closed and with still the book on his lap leaned automatically backwards to fall fast asleep.

The next day he awoke late in the morning to see his phone's red light blinking and made him known he had another message probably from Nezumi
flipping open his phone he was right. his friend told him the train he was in had some delay and would make him come one hour later quickly looking at his watch he was relieved for this news since it was all ready close to 1 PM. laying the phone back on his nigth stand again he walks downstairs to have his mother greet him with a warm smile.

''Good morning son i hope you aren't mad at me for letting you sleep in this moring i thought you needed it with this stressful busy week at school''
Shaking his head he gave her a warm smile in return. ''Not at all mom but Nezumi is coming in a hour from now that is ok right?''
Nodding her head Karan did not minded to see her son's best friend come to visit. For she was very fond of the dark haired boy herself and thought her son could not have found a better friend as Nezumi
''Not at all Sion you know i like him very much do you think he has eaten lunch yet since its past twelve all ready?''
''Uhm led me ask him right away hold on mom'' Running upstairs again he recieves his phone and texts him about it to get a answer back almost right after the message had been send
A chance to eat your mothers muffins? Count me Was his answer back and made Sion smile.

Arriving back in the living room again he told his mother his replay and got her to smile and nod her head.
''All rigth then i get to work then go and refresh your self a bit Sion you still look like you came just out of bed hurry now''
''Ok ok'' he chuckles and gets back to his room to get fresh clothes a towel and steps inside the shower not even a minute later.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 pm

After his shower he quickly dressed for the day knowing his friend was about to come see him but when he finally came down again he found Nezumi together with his mother all ready seated at the dining table eating the muffins she had been baking a little while ago. Looking up with a smirk Nezumi lay down his muffin to greet his friend. ''That took you quite a while Sion never thought even guys take ages in the shower arent' you secretly a girl in disguise?'' he teased and chuckled when seeing his friends expression. ''Nezumi stop that its soo not funny'' Sion grumbles as he takes his own seat and bites into a chocolate muffin with such force that it got him a amused expression from his mother. ''Sion honey you know he is only teasing you dont take it so hard son'' Shaking his head the white haired boy ignored his mothers words of advice and looks the other way clearly not in the mood to talk to either of them when they were understanding each other so perfectly.

After a while of silence still Sion had not spoken one single word to either his mother or Nezumi and it got the dark haired boy to raise his eyebrows.
''Sion it clearly does not fit you this frown you have on your face now were is your smile come on dont be like this'' Turning his head the younger boy sighs deeply and a half smile appears on his face then making Nezumi smile in return. ''There we go see it wasn't that hard now was it?'' Sion nods his head without meeting the others eyes and continues to nibble on his muffin.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 am

After eating their lunch Sion and Nezumi went into town to try to get some inspiration to come up with some more ideas of what Sion's costume was going to be.
Since Sion's house was not really in the center of town they had to take a bus and a tram to get there which meant more then 30 minutes of traveling but neither of the boys minded it much since it was saturday and they still had time enough to spend in town when they arrived.

Leaning with his back against the passenger seat of the tram Sion glances outside his window and watches all the cars pass them by while Nezumi sits opposite from him with his eyes closed waiting for the tram to stop at their destination or Sion to tell him they had stopped.

Not even ten minutes later they had arrived and Sion turned in his seat to jump up and get out of the exit door with Nezumi walking close behind him.
It being summer both boys were dressed in nothing but t shirts and shorts as they strolled through town.

''It sure is warm out'' Sion says after awhile and Nezumi nods his head. ''Come lets buy some drinks then before you start complaining of being thirsty'' Frowning Sion shakes his head in disagreement
''Yes lets'' he says back in return
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Fully prepared for the heat this afternoon sure was to bring Sion and Nezumi go and visit a couple of shopping malls that had been decorated with halloween festivities like pumpkins stickers on the many shopping windows hanging skeletons at the ceiling and even some creepy background music that was to be heard through the whole shopping mall of you concentrated on nothing but that.
It got Sion to be all in the mood for the party all ready when looking around him with a curious gaze. ''They sure did it this time with decorating huh Nezumi?'' The dark haired male just nodded his head to him it was nothing special all he was focused on was getting his friend a couple of ideas what to go as tomorrow time was running out fast.

''Come Sion stop dwelling and start by visiting that shop it might give you some ideas'' and pointed his finger at a costume shop not even 5 meters away from were they stood
Looking at were his friend had pointed at he gave a quick nod and went walking towards the shop with Nezumi following him.

As they walked inside the shop many racks of halloween costumes stood near the windows. Sion directly walked towards it and started to look trough the many clothes
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 am

While Nezumi stands with his back against the wall waiting for Sion to have found anything but when the younger boy keeps shaking his head and frowns after a short while of looking Nezumi sighs deeply Sion was not able to find anything but he still had hope for the two other stores they had yet to visit. Grabbing him by the arm the elder of the two leads him towards the exit.
''Lets go i can see you are not able to find anything here we have little time left Sion'' Nodding his head the younger boy obeys and together they continue on their way towards the next costume store

But when the second one had as little succes as the first one Nezumi was starting to lose his patience why could he just not chose a costume and have it over and done with but now Sion wanted to have something rare something that not everybody was dressed in when thinking about costume parties.

Arriving at the third and last store Nezumi's patience was finally being praised when Sion's whole face lid up and a huge smile appears on the white haired boy's face when seeing a mask of a zombie with bloody teeth and angry bloodless eyes. taking it from the stand it was laying on Sion shows it to his friend and is all happy. ''This is perfect Nezumi it will surly scare everyone if i wear this'' and he grins when thinking about it all ready. ''It surly took you long enough to find anything Sion'' giving his friend a apologetic look Nezumi quickly stops frowning and smiles back at him
''Well hurry up and get it paid for all ready airhead'' nodding his head happily the younger boy runs off to pay for it and not even a minute later they were finally all done and ready for their halloween party the next day.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:54 am

With his newly bought mask hidden away in a plastic bag Sion and Nezumi left the costume store to get back home.
As they arrive at the tram station it was nearing twilight all ready as toe sun was slowly going down but it being summer it would be still a very long time for it become completely dark out

Turning his head Sion wanted to know about his friends plans for tonight since the party was tomorrow night and to go back home again was a waste of time.
''Nezumi are you going back home again tonight or stay with me and my mother tonight you know she does not mind to have you stay with us'' and gave his dark haired friend a smile
Chuckling at his friends obvious expression on his face that said please dont go but stay with me tonight he nodded his head to answer his friends question.
''Dont worry Sion do you think i was foolish enough to go back home for one night knowing fully well neither you or your mother would have let me go?'' and chuckled a little louder
Blushing Sion looked down at the ground when realizing he was been found out again.

''Come hurry up and let us catch our tram before we have to wait another twenty minutes''
and gave his friend a playful push on the back to make him walk faster.

Fastening their pace the two guys were able to get into the tram that brought them back to the train station and not even five minutes later they sat down inside the train that would bring them back to Sion's house.

Yawing slightly Sion leans with his back against the train chair. it still being so hot even inside the train made him sleepy and longing to be back home all ready.
Nezumi said besides his white haired friend again with his eyes closed for even he was a little bit tired blaming it all on the heat but at least it had not been for nothing going all the way into town this afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:18 am

Yawing once more Sion's eyes slowly close and have him lean with his head against the others shoulder but Nezumi was all ready expecting this to happen
being friends with him for as long as he could remember this had happened a lot of time whenever they went somewhere far together Sion would always be the one to lean on his shoulders and fall asleep and Nezumi would always be the one to keep his guard up enough to still be alert enough to know at which stop they had to get out of the train.

As the train paces the stations one after another Sion's soft snores and his deep breathing are the only sounds near enough for Nezumi to hear since the train was almost all empty. It fall holidays many people had gone on holidays again. But the older boy rather liked it this way then the normally crowed trains it was on a week day.

He sighs deeply as he leans a bit deeper into his seat and watches his surroundings change again and again up until the station they had to get out themselves.
Turning his head Nezumi shakes his friends shoulder a bit to get him to wake up again and one moment later Sion's eyes open sleepily knowing it was time to get out and slowly stands up from his seat
to have Nezumi lead him into the right direction until they were all out of the train again.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:06 am

Arriving back home Sion gets his key and opens the door for the two of them to get inside. hanging their jackets on the peek in the hallway they walk inside the living room and Sion directly walks towards the kitchen to show his mother his halloween mask while Nezumi sits down on the couch to zap through the many canals the tv at Sion's house possessed.

Turning her head Karan smiled when seeing her son and his best friend return home and as she looked at her only son's lighten face she knew they had managed to get something for tomorrow's costume party. ''Mom look how scary my mask is it will surly scare everyone for sure'' Sion grins as he shows his mother the zombie mask who gasps at the horror mask her son was showing her and places a hand before her mouth in surprise. ''My it really is very scary dear'' Beaming at his mothers compliments he nods his head happily. ''I know i am glad we were able to get something in the end''
Smiling Karan gave a soft nod. ''So am i son. So uhm is Nezumi staying over then tonight?''

The moment she asked her son that answer Nezumi decided to walk inside the kitchen and a grin on his lips.
''If you have me than gladly Karan'' The dark haired boy answered before Sion could and got her to smile, pleased with his obvious answer for in all the years that he and Sion had been friends he never ever had declined her offer not even once.

Later that night after dinner that had been a simple meal just a vegetable soup and fresh baked bread they normally always ate on saturday nights Sion and Nezumi had retreated to Sion's room to hang out and talk in privet without having need to involve Sion's mother in their conversations.

Nezumi laying on his back on Sion's bed deeply into the book he had in both of his hands while Sion sat on his desk chair staring outside his window watching the rain pour down fast
He was not surprised that the weather had finally changed for the worse it had been pretty long warm out even far into october that people had started to wonder when it would finally end and it so happen to change this early saturday night.

''Neh Nezumi we were lucky to get home before this downpour got to us do you think the warm weather has gone and disappeared now?''
Sion says with a thoughtful tone to his voice. Nezumi turns another page and remembers the number before answering his friends question.
''What do you think of course it has disappeared airhead its late October about time that the real fall weather shows itself finally''
and grows silent again to continues reading.

Sighing deeply Sion wonders if the rain still be raging on as they have their costume party tomorrow night
It was a long way to travel to their university and if the weather would worse over night there might be a big chance the trains would not risking it to have people ride the train in its stormy weather

After sighning even deeper Nezumi cant stand it anymore and closes his book and turns his attention to his friend
''Whats wrong Sion its very annoying to have you sigh so often there must be something on your mind now is there spill before i lose my patients'' He says and growls half seriously
Looking at his dark haired friend Sion nods his head and starts to answer him.

''I know you probably think i am worrying for nothing again but with the weather this bad i am worried the trains will be delayed enough for us to miss the party tomorrow night i am really worried that will be the case'' and as he was expecting from his friend Nezumi chuckles and ruffles his light blond hair with one hand before speaking again.
''Sion when will you ever stop being a airhead and stop this silly ridiculousness behavior of yours really i say it once and i wont repeat myself we will go to this party everything will be fine trust me on this now stop your worries and led us watch a creepy horror movie to get in the mood'' and grins evilly.

Trusting his friend's words Sion was able to let his worries fly away and nods his head.''Sure thats a good idea what do you want to see?''
Glad Sion had shook of his worries Nezumi crawls over to the layers the dvd's Sion was having stored their and starts to search through the large collection of dvd's.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Later on after they had found a movie they both agreed on watching both boys had gotten on Sion's bed with lots of pillows and one thick blanket ready to start watching the horror movie
Since Sion was not really keen on seeing anything that had zombies in it Nezumi had picked out a movie that was about werewolf's and vampires to get them in the mood.

But as they lay cuddled together underneath the blankets staring at the small lcd screen of Sion's tv with nothing of the light of the tv to lighten up the room trying to follow what was going on after about twenty minutes into the movie Sion started to lower his head slightly and started to blink with his eyes once every while making Nezumi know him to be starting to get sleepy
that always seem to happen whenever they watched a movie together late at nights.

smacking the younger boy on the head Nezumi got him to pay attention again. ''Hey Sion its not even 1 AM yet dont tell you are tired all ready?'' he barks as he lays back in the same position he was in before getting up to smack him on the head. Yawing slightly the light haired boy gives a apologetic look and shakes his head. ''No of course not i am just a bit sleepy thats all''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

untitled for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled for now   untitled for now Empty

Back to top Go down

untitled for now
Page 1 of 1