Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D   Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:55 am

Omg you guys I am in such a good mood rigth now after reading chapter 450 Very Happy The Hug Sakura gave Naruto after returning to the village really made me squeel in deligth so happy it made me feel. and me being one of the biggest NaruSaku fans next to my fave pairing KibaHina of cours,really made me very happy seeing this scene. and even more hope for it to become canon now neh Very Happy

And seening Hinata smile like that makes me think that she no longer stands a chance in getting Naruto to love her back which i really hope because then it means she can move on and notice Kiba whooo!! And thats what we KibaHina fans want most of all right XD
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
animemyster
Admin
animemyster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D   Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:20 pm

I bet a lot of NaruSaku fans were happy from that scene =P And I bet Naruto was even happier xD And that "knowing" smile Hinata gave made me hopeful as well; I used to be a NaruHina shipper, so I'm happy she got to make her feelings made known, but I hope that now she will be able to move on and hopefully get some romance goin' on with our favourite Inuzuka boy xD Although it kinda made me sad that everyone was standing together with their team except for Hinata, who was all by herself. Go celebrate with your teammates you silly girl! Razz

I'm curious to see where things will go in the story from here; just when it felt like life got sorted out in the Naruto world again, a new sense of foreboding appears...
Back to top Go down
http://animemyster.deviantart.com/
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D   Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 am

*Still squeeeeeing over this XXDDD It made me sooo happy!! The priceless look on Naruto's face, and the way Sakura held him cheek to cheek <333 -dies-

I thought it was quite nice that Hinata was standing with her clan, all familial... though a bit strange she was the only one not with her teammates. The smile seemed to me to indicate she already knew and accepted how things were - I think she already knew how Naruto felt, that's what made confessing brave - hopefully this means she's ok with how everything is and ready to move on. who could know Naruto and not want him to be happyyy Crying or Very sad

NaruSaku Canonz Pleeease ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D   Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 450 Pure Awesomenes :D
Page 1 of 1