Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be my Juliet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Be my Juliet
A No.6 Au story

Really my life never was this boring as it was the third period of my high school year.
I went to school daily acompanied by my best friend Safu who I grew up with from the very first day of my life since she and her parents lived right across from my house and still do
walking to school together,get to class, trying to get Safu to not beat up every kid that was picking on me, they always seem to be doing that all from a early age.

Every bulllie on our school sees is as a sport to teas me but whenever Safu found out most of the time they ended up with a bloody nose or split lip which always made me wonder if Safu was really a girl instead of a boy when it comes to her reckless behaviour and all

But I cant say I dont appreciate her help, it it wasn’t for her always coming up for me it would have become even more worse,pestered by all those football jocks who thought they were all that, but really lately the same routine going to class have mom pamper me with her fresh made cherry pie cause our house had a bakery underneath our house that she was running all by herself
Safu coming to pick me up to get to class get through another lecture at school waiting for the bell to ring walk back home together hang out with Safu at our near by neighbour cafe.

drink coffee together get back home having mom ask me how my day was told her everything, ate dinner together, get up stairs to make homework and surf a bit on the internet.

Have Safu call me before bed talk to her for a bit and go to sleep to have the same repeating weekly is starting to get a bit annoyed by this daily routine since the school almost never did anything special for its students ok the academy I went to was for the higher intelligent youths and had special classes that asked you to study daily and focus to the max,but really sometimes I wanted something more than the theatre play before summer break or the play before Christmas but now with summer break still a month away I am all ready longing for summer break to start to have my carefree days back,to get away from this daily routine my life has become.

One day later as I sit down at my usual seat near the window for my homerun class our director of the academy was suddenly to be heard on the school's speakers.

''Good morning students today's school announcement is all about the new rule a rule that will have every student on this school join one of the many club activities this school has and you get all one week to make your choice one week to sign in and get a higher score on your exam before summer break starts. Reason why we are having thought of this rule was to make your school life less dull and more excited. Every teacher will have have a list of the club activities on his or hers desk for you to take and sign up for. I hope we will get lots of filled papers before the end of this week ok that be all everybody good luck with deciding on your choice'' and with that the speaker turns death again.

I look at Safu who has all sparkly eyes as she looks at me and I all ready know what she was going to ask me.

''Sion how much more encouragement do you need please join me at the theatre club I am sure you do great'' she says just as I expected and I sigh deeply and shake my head.
''But Safu you know as well as I do that I am a hopeless actor cant I just help with the lights and the creating of the play like painting and building things for the backgrounds instead?''

I see her think about it and hope that this time she will consider it I mean Safu is my only friend and I like her a lot but sometimes she can be so headstrong when it comes to the things she wants and needs from me in peculiar.

''Ok Sion you can do that but I can see the uncertainty in your voice I know you and I think you still need to think about it a little bit more what your choice will be right?''
Safu knew me so well sometimes a little bit too good real scary I laugh softly and nod my head but than both our attention was being drawn by this guy that was inside our class but he always was deeply into his books he brought with him daily.

A guy with short dark blue hair and silver eyes with always a slight frown on his face everytime I catch his eye.

He was always alone always in the background not that I was any different but I had Safu to keep me company and this guy who's name was Nezumi if I remember right never was much of a social type of person.

He heard this rumours that his parents got killed in a fire that he was the only surviving member of as the house collapses and the fire watcher had no choice but to save only him and told him his parents had all ready died I bet his childhood must have been real bad

But right now as he walks passes our tables to get to the desk of our teacher to fill in his club activity file and as expected he gets praised by the teacher telling him he was a good example for this class and that we all should follow his example and fill it in today.

I hear Safu sigh and groan softly and by the emotion I read on her face I could see she did not really liked this boy not much at all.

''Tss this guy what does he think he is doing joining my club doesnt he realise he has no real talent for acting at all'' and shakes her head while still frowning.

I look from Safu and back to to the dark haired boy that had returned back to his seat and I swear I saw a smirk on his lips for a second or two before his usual frown returns back to his face once more.
I blink for a second and turn my attention back to Safu again.

''I dont know Safu better wait with your objections after you have seen him act''
Her frown deepens after hearing my words and shakes her head.

''Sion really sometimes you can be way to kind always seeing the good in everyone you meet but Sion when will you realise that not everyone, specially not on this school is as good as you seem to think I mean just look at that guy, there is nothing good about him trust me. ok he has had a bad past lost his parents but still he never smiles always frowning guys like him are bad news Sion trust me better keep far away from his kind''and turns her head away as the teacher wants to get our attention.

I glance over at the guy once more before I concentrate on the lecture myself while still thinking about Safu's words and somehow I doubt he is all that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

After the classes were over that day me and Safu decided on spending the rest of the afternoon in the city near the school cause neither of wanted to get home just yet and it being a lovely spring sunny day Safu said she wanted to eat a ice cream together me finding it a good idea followed her inside the buss that would bring us into the center of town and not before long i have Safu dragging me towards the ice salon that was build near the bus stop.

While Safu is getting the both of a ice cream I blink and blink again as i thought to see the dark haired silent guy that was inside our class me always the polite kind of guy wave my hand and smile as i think him looking in my direction but he just plain ignores my waving and turns a corner to dissapear from sight again and that same moment Safu hands me my ice cream and gives me a puzzled expression as she sees me waving suddenly.

''Sion who you were waving at?'' she asks me as she hands me my ice cream which i accept and start to lick it thoughtfully. looking back at Safu i asnwer her question.

''Oh i thought i saw someone i know but i think he did not see me waving at him nothing come lets walk to the parc?'' smiling she nods her head and together we start to walk to the parc and i wonder why he just ignores me was he really this anti social or was it something else all together?
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:37 pm

After arriving in the parc we sit down on a bench near the lake that the parc was build at and both enjoy the nice weather and our icy treat.

''Sion?'' Safu turns her head to look at me and gives me a smile
''Would you like to join me tomorrow afternoon to watch the theater club at work? maybe that would help to make your choice a little easier?''

I think about it for a second and then the thought of our dark haired class mate probably also comes to visit tomorrow to see what the club was all about and that got me to nod my head. I wanted to get to know this guy better and i thought that by going together with Safu to her club tomorrow was not all that bad of a idea.

''Sure i come along Safu and smile rigth back at her which gets her to giggle and be happy about my answer.

We spend another hour in the park just talking and enjoying each others company until it gets dark and i walk Safu home to go back to my own house have dinner with my mom have my daily talk with Safu over the phone before bed and soon after we say our good nigth wishes over the phone i depart to my own bed.

The next day as i dress in my dark green school uniform and do my tie Safu walks inside the kitchen to grab herself some tea as she waits for me to get ready.

Glancing at the time and see its only ten minutes before eight makes me known she is early today.
running down the stairs to greet her she waves and smiles at me as i stand in the kitchen entrance.

''Good morning Sion'' Grabbing my own cup of tea i greet her back.
''Morning Safu you early today?''

''Oh about that my mom had some fresh strawberries from our vegetable garden and told me to bring it before school thats why i am a little earlier than normal but now we can take our time walking to school together neh?'' and gives me a happy smile which i return with one of my own.

She sure was in a good mood today but i am sure its because today i come to look at her theater club she finally has me to come with her but since we have this sudden new rule i dont think i have a choice to look for some club to join after 3 years nothing really got my intrest but if joining Safu's club is what saves me i dont mind being around Safu is what i enjoy most she is not for nothing my best friend and if showing me her passion for acting who am i to led her down now and maybe if Nezumi our silent class mate will join the club maybe he and i can become friends as well cause i want him to see that he doesnt need to be all alone always specially not on school grounds.

Safu and i walk to school together like we do everyday get to class to get through another stressful day full of lectures until finally the bell tells us classes are over and get all of us to jump out of our seats and run out of the class room with great haste.

Safu grabs my hand and leads me towards the room that the theater club is housed in.

''Come Sion i show you everything'' Safu's cheery voice sounds near my ear and i give a soft nod as i led myself get carried away towards the theater club.

As we step inside the room we are greeted by silence must be because we are the first ones to arrive i believe and take in my surroundings.

A bit table was standing in the corner of the room next to a middle sized book shelf and a couple of chairs. more deeper inside the room a big stage was being build there and a small table with a coffee machine stood close besides it.

Safu walks inside and lets go of my hand to welcome me to her club since she was the club's president it was her job to welcome every new member.

''Here we have the club act have lots of fun practice discus our new ideas for new plays.
and the reason no one is here yet is because the other members usually come at four.
come i show you around while we are still alone''

I follow her more into the room and listen as she tells me about the many plays they had practiced here in the three years that we were all ready on this school until suddenly the door opens again to reveal no one other than our dark blue haired class mate Nezumi entering the room with his usual frowning face plastered on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:41 am

My face lids up the moment i saw his face but i quickly hide my emotions again when Safu frowns at me to put her hands on her hips as she looks at Nezumi who in return frowns even deeper when seeing her standing inside the room with me standing right next to her.

''Oh its jut you two when will the other members come our is this theater club this pitiful that no one ever joins?'' He says with a smirk which got Safu to turn red with anger.

''The nerve to even come here you stupid boy one more word like this and i make sure you wont ever join my club cause i so happen to be the club's president as for the other members we have forty members and growing so there now you again'' She yells right back at him
Nezumi raises his eyebrows but remains silent which makes me think he was a real clever boy by remaining silent and u should known never talk back whenever Safu is this angry.

When neither of them seem to say anything more i think its time to tell him how happy i am that he has come to join.

Stepping towards him i reach out my hand and give him one of my most friendly smiles i could muster up. '''Hi my name is Sion we never really met like this since you were always in the background and unable to come close to i am glad you consider joining Safu's club'' I say with a friendly tone to my voice.

Sighing Nezumi shakes me hand and tells me his name ''My name is Nezumi but if that friend of yours keeps behaving like this I dont think i will ever join this club even though i really like acting its a pity if someone as talented as me will slip out of your reach miss Safu'' he says and gives her a arrogant look I look her way as well and remain silent hoping that with me here as well she will behave a little more friendlier when noticing i want to become this guy's friend.

''Hah you talented? Why dont you prove it to me first before you start bragging huh''
she says back and gets him to nod his head right away.

''Fine with me what shall i act for you Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet you decide''
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:13 am

Said ggirl gives me a wink and laughs a little before answering and i know she is really enjoying this I just hope Nezumi can prove to her he has indeed enough talent as he said he has.

''Show me a scene out of the play of Romeo and Juliet only than will be be able to judge how well your acting really is'' and leans with her back against the bookshelf and folds her arms over each other as she waits.

''Fine with me'' he says as he climbs the little stairs to the stage and begins his scene.

''She speaks o speak again bright angel for thou art as glorious to this night being o'er my head As a winged messenger of heaven unto the white upturned wondering eyes of i mortal that fall back to gaze of him when he bestrides the lazy pacing clouds and sail upon the bossom of the air
Juliet O Romeo O Romeo where for are though Romeo?'' Deny thy father and refuse thy name or if thou will not be but sworn my love and i no longer be a Capulet''

Nezumi spoke with such emotion with every word he spoke that even Safu's mouth opened wide in surprise and seeing him act a scene out of Romeo and Juliet which so happened to be her favorite play and knew every line ad heart.

Looking back at me and Safu with a most confident look on his face i could not help but to clap my hands finding his small act really amazing.

But Safu who was never easily convinced gave only a small nod and spoke to Nezumi about his little acting.

''I must admit that was very well done you are welcome to join my club'' she says with a half smile which got him to smirk in return.

''Told you i was talented didn't I'' and chuckles slightly
''Right well here is a some information about the club'' and hands him a small set of papers which he accepts to led himself fall down on one of the chairs to read it through.

I smile at Safu and am happy she decided to led him join her club but after his small act it would be stupid to refuse him since he really knew how to act that had been more than obvious.

Turning her attention back to me Safu's smile is back on her face luckily and asks me how i found the club so far.

''And Sion i hope you have become a little bit more wiser when it comes to your decision to which club you want to join? i really was not sure how to answer and shook my head. ''Uhm Safu i am sure Nezumi is were he belongs now and i am happy you have a new members in your club but as i said before acting is not really my thing sorry'' and give her a apologetic look.

All ready expecting me to answer this way Safu gives me a friendly punch to the shoulder and nods her head in understanding.

''I was hoping to convince you to join when your new friend came here but i see that was not enough all i can say now is good luck with finding the right club that catches your intrest Sion the other members will soon arrive so if you want you can head on home if you like i have my mom take me home after club is over''

''Ok see you tomorrow than Safu'' I say and turn my head to wave goodbye to Nezumi as well
''Bye Nezumi have fun'' I grin and turn away. Scowling said person nods his head and continues his reading.

As i walk home i wonder what club i would like to join since we only got one week to make our final choice and after realizing the drama club is not really my thing i knew i had to visit another couple of clubs this week to get a little bit more wiser what to chose in the end

End chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Chapter 2

A couple of days have passed by after Nezumi had joined Safu's drama club and after her nightly phone calls together i hear he was getting more and more famous with the members of the club which make me wonder why he had not joined this club from the very start like he was waiting for some more encouragement or something i dont know but i was glad i decided to be more social with the kids on our school instead of always hiding away in the background like before.

As for me trying to become his friend that was not going all that well he just keeps on ignoring me like he did before and here i thought we had made some progress when we met at Safu's club but i gues i was wrong after all but no matter maybe he just needed more time i continue on being nice to him whenever i have the chance to do so.

Wednesday after school me and Safu walk home together like usual but as we take our bikes down a big hill that still is fun going down from no matter how much i do it still i thought i saw a glimpse of Nezumi walking at the other side of the road with his head down in a book and makes me notice he always walks home from school always alone it gives me the sudden urge to run to him and keep him company until he arrives home but with Safu rigth next to me i know that is impossible as she chatters on i watch him disappear from sight.

As i watch Safu close the door behind her to go to her homework i decide to go back to the park cause i all ready did my homework at lunch break since it really was not much.

Placing my bike against a tree i walk a bit through the park until i suddenly hear a familiar voice and the curious me wanted to see if it really was who i thought it was after some walking i come to a hidden part of the park a weeping willow stood near the lake and some high grass seemed forgotten by the park watchers to cut it short but it was not strange that some parts of the park sometimes got forgotten the whole park was really big and sometimes you could even get lost if you were only a tourist.

To my surprise i see the dark blue hair and the familiar face of my class mate Nezumi seated on a low branch of the weeping willow with some white papers in his hand and he seemed to be all into a scene of the play Romeo and Juliet as i hear he calls her name a couple of times.

I stood still and cant help myself from being awed once again by his talented voice
not wanted him to see me i hide myself behind a big oak tree and continue on listening to his soothing voice until the sun goes down and he grabs for his back and heads on home.

Hearing Nezumi's talented voice into action once more has made my mind set on joining Safu's club
all because i wanted to get closer to Nezumi i wanted to get to know him i wanted to know everything about him.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 am

Knowing Safu she will be thrilled with me joining but i just hope she will not think its only because of Nezumi.

Getting back home mom stops me at the door.

''Sion here taste my new recipe for crumble apple pie tell me what you think ok honey?''
she says with a smile urging me to taste it. I take a bite and swallow thoughtfully before a big smile forms on my lips. ''Its really good mom will you have it in the shop?''

''Certainly I was only waiting for your opinion first before i am going to try selling it in the bakery but dinner is ready come'' Following her inside the room we both sit down and start eating after we have eaten we go watch some tv together before i depart to my room to have my nightly talk with Safu but i wont yet tell her about joining her club i will save that for tomorrow morning.

The next day Safu and i walk to school together as i struggle how to tell her about me joining her club cause if i say it in a way that she will understand in a different kind of way that i meant she will surly think its only because of Nezumi having just joined and all. I sigh and start talking.

''Neh Safu i have been thinking about joining your club and if i can be useful to you without having to act i dont think i think i can manage i like to join if you still want me to that is'' I say sheepishly.
I did not needed to fear of her rejecting me of her misunderstanding me cause the moment i asked her her face breaks out in a beaming smile and starts to hug me tight for a moment.

''Of course you can join silly and who knows you might like it so much that you will also join one our plays in the future'' she says with a wink which got me to chuckle. relieved she hasn't thought about bringing up Nezumi''s name into my sudden joining but its a good thing she didn't and i would be stupid if i did myself so instead we walk to school together like normal and i have her tell me even more details about the club i should know.

Later that day after yet another day full of difficult lessons i follow Safu to the building the club is being held in to write down my name in her book of members.

Safu is still in a very good mood that even when as we enter the room and find Nezumi with his back against the book shelf reading one of the classics she uses to come up with new plays Safu remains cheerful and her smile did not faltered one bit.

''Ah mis president and her faithful lackey have arrived'' Nezumi says in a taunting tone and smirks hearing him say such teasing words i frown. ''My name is Sion not lackey and please call Safu by her real name she is not only just the president of this club but also my best friend'' I defend Safu who in return nods her head. ''sion is becoming the club newest member come Sion follow me'' and with her held up high she passes Nezumi while ignoring his raised eyebrows but remains silent

Grabbing a small dark blue book she hands it to me and tells me to write down my name in it
''Write here please and than we are all done'' I take a pen that was laying on the table and write down my name and when done i smile warmly happy that i now am a part of SAfu's club and a step closer to becoming friends with Nezumi who is watching us shakes his head and continues on reading his book.

''Come Sion today we never hold time for the club lets go to the beach its really nice weather and i wanna try if i can find some seashells to decorate a gift i am making for my grandma's birthday gift that is in two weeks'' I have to think about it for a bit and maybe Nezumi wanted to join us as well but when i turn my head to go ask him he has all but disappeared from sight.

''Sion?'' Safu wants my answer and while i am a bit disappointed by his sudden departure i cant led my best friend notice it so i nod my head and smile at her. ''Sure Safu lets go''
Grabbing our bags we leave the school again to head on towards the beach.

Our village lay close to the coast so that means we always can enter the beach easily whenever we want to get away from the heat of the day specialy in summer its real bliss.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 am

As we place our bikes at the parking lot we walk to the sea and put out a blanket over the sand since it was still spring the sea was still cold but just sitting near the sea with the wind blowing through your hair it felt really good when it was so warm outside as it was today.

We stroll a bit over the beach on our bare feet since walking near the waves with shoes never was a good idea. our hands are intertwined as we walk but it was normal for us holding hands whenever we went to visit the beach all from a early age we have been doing it we are best friends i dont think it can do any harm but my mother thinks differently about when she sees it when visiting the beach together with us teasing me about it finding it cute and believes that one day when we grow older we will think that holding hands as just friends will be silly and weird but i beg the difference we are just very good friends and that wont ever chance if i can help it.

''Neh Sion i wanted to say again how happy i am to have you join the club and now that even this annoyed pest has joined wont mean you and wont have fun together whenever he teases you just ignore him all he wants is for you to give him attention that he clearly legs tskk'' and shakes her head and frowns whenever she thought about our dark blue haired class mate.

But all i can think about how wrong she was i wanted him to pay attention to me and if it starts as just teasing i can be fine with it i am confident that sooner or later he will realize that all i want is to become his friend.

''Its fine Safu he is not that bad it be ok i am sure'' she shrugs her shoulders and turns her attention back on finding more seashells for her grandmother instead.

We continue for a bit until it starts to become darker and we both head on home again.
I wave to Safu until she has disappeared from sight and ride back to my own home.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:55 pm

A couple of weeks have gone by since i joined Safu's club and with Nezumi having joined the club had become even more well know than it all ready was that when we have a practise play to led the new members prove to the director they are good enough but whenever they see Nezumi act that day 10 more members joined and a week later 10 more but Nezumi remains the same as if getting more glory means nothing to him but than again he really is the type that always remains in the shadows after all i gues.

I have been helping out with the costumes and building background equipment and learning how to control the lights but even after saying to Safu i was no good to play i am starting to have my doubts about those said words after seeing Nezumi act more roles even sing i was forming the idea inside my head of him teaching me all if it even was a little on the basics that would be enough and maybe if he helps me i can even join the play before summer breaks starts.

In lunch break i search for Nezumi round the school yard to go ask him about it but when i finally find him he is yet seated in a tree big oak tree thats standing pretty far from the school and with this heat its not all this nice and bearable to walk all this way but if i can get him to agree on helping me at least it was not for nothing.

As i approach him he seems to be reading again not surprising at all really but it makes it so very hard to get his attention on you than on his book instead.

In the two weeks that have gone by Nezumi and i stil are not the best of friends but he is tolerating me sitting next to him in class and lunch break but whenever i start to ask too many questions he tells me to shut my mouth for a second cause i was talking way to much for his liking.

Safu would frown at me and demanding my attention back whenever that happens i dont mind to share my attention with them both but now that summer break is only in two more months i have this feeling that i need to hurry up and and get closer before summer break will make him disappear from my sight without having gotten the chance to become his friend in the end.

''Uhm Nezumi can we talk for a minute?'' I say with a clear strong loud voice to have him hear me for sure as i stand still before the tree he was seated in the tree in the highest branch and notice how high up that really was he sure was brave to climb up this high.
but when i wait and wait and even call his name again and again he did not even looked up once but continued on reading witch got me to get a little bit crossed with him and my patience was getting more thinner with the minute but just when i was about to to head back to school since the bell had rang all ready i hear a soft chuckle from high in the tree and got me to look up once more to see Nezumi staring at me with a bemused expression on his face and got me to look into his silver grey colored eyes of his.

''Were you calling for me little airhead?''

''i uhm wanted to ask you if you could teach me how to act i mean you are always so amazing whenever you act teach me please?'' and give him a meek smile.

Jumping from out of the tree he lands right in front of me and raises his eyebrows up high
''You kidding right please tell me you are?''

I remain silent and my expression i wear on my face now is totally serious to give him the impression i most certainly was not joking.

Sighing deeply Nezumi shakes his head and starts to chuckle softly.

''You seem to be really serious than huh about me teaching you?'' all i do is give him a silent not and remain silent.

''I think about it ok'' and with that leaves for his next class

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 am

I was almost sure he would teach me at least thats what i thought but when the rest of the week passed by without getting any sort of answer from him at all i tried asking him again but than he would just tell me it was a waste of my time to still expect him to give me a asnwer and would say i was much better of with just helping out with the club that being in a real play myself.

but i was stubborn if i wanted to be at the end of the week friday i tried asking him again
Finding him with his back against the same tree he scowls when seeing me approach him again.

''You sure dont know when to give up now do you?'' he says rather annoyed but all i do it grin and nod my head.

''Please Nezumi even if its only one hour in the whole week i promise i try to listen without interruption really just dont say no ok'' i knew i was sounding rather pathetic but could not help it i wanted him to teach me and would not get a no as answer.

Running a hand through his short hair he sighs deeply before answering.

''Fine until the play before summer break meet me at the this same tree every monday after school than i will try teach you the basics'' feeling pleased with myself for having gotten my way i happy nod my head and before i can stop myself i am hugging him tight not really expecting me to hug him his whole body tensed up and i quickly step back and look down at the ground feeling rather embarrassed with myself and put my arm behind my head and smile shyly
''Sorry about that'' and feel my cheeks burn up a little and quickly look down again.

Chuckling the dark blue haired boy only laughs.
''No need to apologies mr airhead grins and turns away when seeing Safu calling my name as she walks towards us.

''Ahh Sion there you are clas has started all ready and sensei asked me to go find you'' but the moment she sees me standing with Nezumi she frowns and gives me a angry stare.
''Sion what are you doing with him didnt i told you to stay away from him i was serious when i told you that come lets go'' Grabbing my arm she starts to drag me away from him.

''I glance over at Nezumi with a hopeless expression on my face but all he does is shrug his shoulders and walk away with his hands in his pocket.

''Good riddance really Sion if i did not came to check on you would you have stayed with him all day i surly hope not''

I sigh and start to notice Safu really does dislike Nezumi but i cant really understand why she does so much but cause i am really not up to explain it to her now i just follow her to class.
and think i should be happy instead of worrying about Safu's dislike for Nezumi
Every monday we will meet up after class from now on i cant barely wait all ready.

I try my best to avoid coming back to the discusion we had about Nezumi but as we walk home together i cant escape it any longer and have to give in.

''Sion tell me what are you doing with that good for nothing please explain it to me will you cause i cant seem to understand it one bit''

Nodding my head i start to try to get her to understand why i want him to become his friend.
''Safu i think Nezumi is not all this bad ok he teases me a lot but i all ready know thats not serious i think we are starting to become friends he even wants me to help me to learn the basics how to act i thought that is good news i know you wanted me to be in your next play to didn't you Safu?'he wants to teach me until summer break thats good right?'' and smile but when seeing her frowning face i become a bit sad and confused.

''Sion please you seriously believe he is willing to become friends with you even all that i told you guys like him cant be trusted how naive can you get'' and shakes her head in annoyance but this time i cant agree with her and stubbornly shake my head.

''No Safu he is not like that i know he is not he is far more different than you think he is he jsut needs friends who he can trust i think something in his past has made him the way he is today i want to led him know he is not alone that i want to be his friend cant you try to understand it a little for me?''

''Fine but if things dont turn out the way you thought they would dont come crying to me Sion''
Relieved that Safu finally tries to understand my point of view i smile and nod my head
''Oh it wont trust me'' and grin she smiles and grabs my hand.

''Come and spend time with me today Sion i treat you on icecream''
Grinning i led her lead me away from school and into town.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 pm

That night to make up for today to Safu i asked her to have dinner with us since she was only living with her grandma and after some time of only eating with grandma could be quite dull i figured dont get me wrong Safu's grandma was a real sweet old lady who loved to knit even gave me a warm sweater to wear for my 12th birthday that i still have somewere if i remember right but whenever mom asked me when i could bring Safu to eat with us again i asked her and so far she has not even once declined my offers i think that is because she and my mom can get along pretty well.

''Want to eat at my place tonight Safu?'' Mom was asking about you since you havent come by in awhile?''
''Sure Sion Grandma is not home either she went to visit a friend close by and that would make me eat alone perfect timing Sion'' she giggles when saying it
''I gues it is i replay and together we enter my house to have mom open the door for us and a happy smile comes to her lips when seeing Safu was with me this evening.

''Oh what a surprise to see you Safu its nice to have you join us for dinner tonight I hope your grandmother is doing well?''

Turning her head to face my mom answers her questions with a warm smile wearing on her face.
''Oh yes she is doing fine Mrs K How are you doing yourself how is bakery?'' Nodding her head in a patient manner mom speaks again
''I am doing quite all right dear and the bakery is as busy as ever''

''You want something to drink before dinner Safu?'' I interrupt them. ''Yes thanks Sion'' and follows me further inside the house to hang up her jacket i do the same and as she sits down on the sofa i pour us some coke and wait for mom to finish up dinner so that we can eat.

That did not take all that long and not even five minutes later all three of us are seated round the table eating mom's tomatoe soup and nibble on fresh backed bread.

Turning her head to face us mom starts to speak.
''I hear Sion has joined your club Safu i bet you liked that didnt you dear?''
Nodding her head Safu speaks.

''Oh yes i am glad Sion decided to make a smart descision for joining and maybe even will join the play we have before summer break tomorrow we will be getting the news announced what the new thema for the play will be that we will be doing next month I cant wait all ready
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:34 pm

And is all beaming when thinking about it. Mom turns her head to me and i smile. a little unnerved by Safu's reaction.
''We''ll see mom you know i am good at acting i did it only to help out Safu'' Giving me a look that meant she was not believing it totally jsut yet but decided to let it go and i was relieved to pay attention back to my soup and take slow bits in my mouth with my spoon.

After dinner i walk Safu to her home and since it was a calm night we didnt had any trouble with it at all.

''I am so excited for tomorrow Sion I hope the director will tell us about what the thema is going to be so we can practice in the afternoon and get on planning on the roles and the making of clothes and such'' and is all lost in thought as she walks next to me than.

''Yes i hope its going to be a play from Shakespears that you enjoy so much Safu'' i say with a smile
''They better'' she replies back and i sigh slightly.

When we arrive at her house we say our good night and i return home to say goodnight to mom grab a book to read and slowly bit by bit drift on to sleep

end chapter 2
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Chapter 3

Next monday as we walk to school together Safu cant help but to talk non stop about the plays she wants the director to consider but knowing Safu if only nod once in awhile or repeating some of her words to make sure i was still paying attention to her she kept on going but when i suddenly see Nezumi walking up ahead on the bridge we always need to cross to get to school i forgot about Safu being with me speed up a little with my bike so that i come to ride right beside the dark haired boy.

Smiling i greet him. ''Good morning Nezumi i did not know you also took this route to school?''

Turning his head said boy gives a half smile when hearing the cheerful brown haired boy talking to him and answers his question.

''Morning mr airhead'' grins a bit and continues on talking. ''I live close near this bridge surprises me i never saw you here before school
turning his head his eyes searched for the familiar side of the girl Sion was always with but when he could not spot her he gave up and asked clueless boy instead
''Where is that girl Safu?''

Turning my head i totally forgot about her and smile a little nervously when i realize i have no answer to give back to him
''Uhm i was suppose to ride to school with her together'' but before i was able to continue i hear Safu call out my name loudly

''Sion
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Coming racing towards the pair Safu quickly catches up to them

''Sion why the rush?'' but when seening Nezumi her expression turns for the worse and she frowns deeply
''Ohh its you who distracted him again?'' she growls and turns her head away again.

Grinning Nezumi did not turned away this time but decided to have a little fun with the at hand situation instead.

Ohh what do i see someone being jalous here huh prez?''

Shaking her head furiously Safu turns all red in the face. ''If i were you you better stay away from Sion mister wannabe star if you wish to be a member of my club for longer periods of time''

Turning his head from Safu and back to Nezumi Sion is not sure who to help since both Safu and Nezumi were his friends well Safu was his best friend and it was only fair that he helped her instead but at the same time he wanted to get better befriended with Nezumi and if he helped him instead than he was sure he would like him more for doing that he was so deep in thought that he did not realize he was riding in the middle of the road and before Nezumi or Safu was able to help him in time it was all ready to late and a dark station wagon crossed the road to ride against the boys bike which got him to fly over the road and coming back down with a loud crush. Sion soon loses conscious.

Seeing what happend Safu rushes towards the place Sion was laying montionles and yells his name
''Sionnn!!!rushes to his side and lays his head in her lap. While Nezumi takes out his phone to call the alarm number rigth away

Holding him in her arms Safu is shaking him slowly to get him to wake up again but his eyes remain close as he breaths in swallow
He was badly injured his left leg seemed to be broken as it was in a weird direction he had lots of brushes on his cheeks and some deep wounds on his forehead
but all in all it did not seem to be fatal.

''Sion my god wake up stay with us Sion?'' Safu frantic says But Sion was deeply unconscious to hear any of her words.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 pm

The driver of the car came to see what had happend all pale in the face when seeing the injured boy laying on the ground. all close to tears and deeply concerned by what had just happened that when the ambulance came she wanted to be included to be sure the boy would be all right.

Safu and Nezumi together both were too worried about Sion to bicker and sit next to each other in the small car without saying even one word
As Safu makes the bad news know to Sions mom Nezumi takes a closer look at the serious injured boy who was struggling to breath and it made him wonder why Sion had been so out of it while he and Safu bickered about some silly things ok it had concerned him but still this boy was way to deeply concerned who to pick to help it made him look at Safu she of all people should have known how he would react she probably knew he was not able to pick sides. Seriously this boy was such a goody two shoes and look where it brougth him now in a ambulance injured badly and unconscious to count.

Arriving at the hospital the emergency team rushed him inside and towards a room to check up on his injuries.
While Nezumi and Safu were said to wait outside of the room.

Not long after they were told they needed to operate cause of his broken leg and a seriously head injury
Sions mother who had arrived shortly after the news had been told needed Safu to remain standing when hearing the bad news.

Hours passed and still no news came about his condition. Safu paced the hallways biting on her nails nervously Karan said in a hospital chair staring at the room while Nezumi just stood leaning with his back against the wall eyes closed and trying to be patient while preparing for the worst.

He may not yet be Sions bested of friend he still was very much concerned about the boy to just leave him now thats why he stayed.

After another hour the doctor came to tell them they had successfully operated and his condition was stable but he had lost a lot of blood and his leg injury would make him stay inside the room for quite some weeks to come. Karan listened with a seriously expression on her face Safu who had stopped pacing the moment the doctor had come back out stood right besides her and supported the older woman by placing a hand on her left shoulder and Nezumi remains were he was as the doctor spoke.

When he had departed and had told them they could visit him now Karan and Safu rushes inside the hospital room to see Sion rigth away.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:11 pm

While Nezumi walks behind them in a more slower pace.

As i awaken again i see that i have being brought to the hospital after that car crash i got myself in i still feel a little bit dazed by all that has happened in the time that that the car crashed against my bike from the time that i woke up again. Slowly opening my eyes i see my mother and Safu's worried faces and even Nezumi's normal frowning face had a hint of concern to find in his light silver eyes.

''Sion?'' mom's soft voice got me to turn my eyes away from Nezumi and turn them to look at my mother instead.
''How are you feeling honey?'' I am fine i gues just a little bit dizzy still'' Safu comes to my side than and grabs my right hand.
''Sion i am so glad you are doing ok. that crash really got me fearing for your life please never scare me like this ever again promise me''
and a single tear falls from her cheek and onto my sheets.

I weakly give her a slow nod. ''I promise Safu please dont cry i be fine believe me'' and give her a weak smile.
Sitting down at the side of my bed she dries her eyes with her sleeves and is reassured enough for she doesnt speaks anymore.

Nezumi comes closer than and sighs. ''You sure are a original airhead for letting your concentrating drop enough so that you come this far as to crash with a car'' and shakes his head a little.

Chuckling softly i should have known Nezumi would give me such a reaction to what had happened.
'I am sorry Nezumi'' i say softly as i look down at my sheets.

''Hmm'' is all he says before he returns to the wall he was leaning against.
I feel myself getting sleepy than after this interactions with Safu and Nezumi costs me a lot of strength strength i did not posses after my evident
Mom saw this and told Safu and Nezumi to go back home and return the next day again. I needed my rest now to get better again
Safu kisses me on my cheek before leaving which got me to blush faintly.
Nezumi gave a little wave with his right hand and departs than as wel and not long after it was only me and my mother inside the room.

''sion dear i come to check up on you tomorrow afternoon try to get some sleep now ok honey'' and kisses me on my forehead.

''I try mom'' Smiling at me my mother leaves the room and i am all alone.
staring at the ceiling for a bit i soon fall asleep.

A couple hours later a little after 7 in the evening i get waken up again by a friendly nurse asking me if i wanted to eat something
i give a slow weak nod and get served a plate with some meat potatoes and a bit of salad before she departs again.

Eating it slowly i notice i am not really all this hungry but i need to rebuild my strength again and forcing myself a little i manage to eat it all and placing the plate on my night stand i lay back down again.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:59 pm

It really was lonely without mom always around or my computer to chat with Safu that got me to think about my celphone and was lucky to find it laying on my night stand and before i even was able to grab for it it started to ring and knew it was Safu who called to check up on me she sure was very concerned about me of that i was sure.

Pushing the buttons to answer her ''Hii Safu'' and before i was able to continue she talks rigth back.
''Sion you doing ok?'' i was right about her calling to check up on me and chuckle a bit before answering her question
''Safu dont worry i am still doing ok'' hearing her sigh in relief she speaks again.

''Sorry if i offend you by saying this Sion but i still find your little stunt today rather stupid and makes me wonder why you did not looked in front of you while riding your bike?''
not really know how to answer her cause i did not wanted to make her angry with me and remain silent which got her to talk instead
''I know why, you did not know who to help thats it right?''
''I uhm dont know what you are talking about Safu'' I respond back a little nervously which got her to laugh softly. ''Really Sion you thought this little of me thinking i was not able to defend myself against that jerk next time think a little higher of me if we find ourselves in a similar situation ok Sion but enough all i want is of you to get better and dont want to bother you with my endless talking cause i know you must be getting sleepy its past 11 all ready goodnight Sion i come visiting you again tomorrow bye bye Sion''
''I will Safu goodnight'' and with that i hang up my phone and lay back down on my bed.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:43 pm

After awhile it grew more and more quite around me until the only sounds in my room was my breathing and the sound of a ticking clock above my head.

I knew it had been foolish of me to be so distracted this easily but even if Safu said she was able to defend herself against Nezumi's teaching she still was a girl and my best friend most of all
i needed to discus this with Nezumi if he still were to come visiting me that was the question though he probably thought me real idiot now and would no longer wanted to be my friend
all this negative thoughts really did not help me much to get to sleep so i pushed them all deeply away inside my head and eventually feel asleep.

But because of my broken leg and injuries i had gotten because of the car crash trying to fall asleep was not a easy thing to do that round midnight as i kept tossing and turning for as far that was possible with my broken leg a nurse that had the night schedule gave me a couple painkillers to stop the pain and i was finally able to sleep peacefully.

As i wake up the next morning i eat my breakfast and read some game magazine the nurse who brought me food had given to me this morning to pass the time.
I knew mom was to come round noon and Safu a bit earlier since she had texted me last night when i was all ready fast asleep but i was not sure if Nezumi was going to come probably not and i was right in the end only Safu and my mom came.

Taking a seat next to me Safu gives me a happy smile as my mother sits on the other end of the bed peeling a apple for me to eat later.
Looking up with a concerned expression on her face Safu starts to talk by asking me a question.

''Is your leg given you any trouble Sion?'' I hope it doesnt hurt hurt that much''

I shake my head. ''I get painkillers will it hurt dont worry about it Safu''
''I know but even you get those it can still hurt a lot i can know cause grandma had it a few years back remember?''

I nod my head and she is all ready switching subjects again so fast but thats Safu for you and knowing her i just led her and listen
''The teacher from our class wishes you a fast recovery but doubts you be able to get back to school before summer break will start the doctor said its going to take a good two months for your leg to be fully healed again thats really bad luck Sion i know you asked that jerk to help you practise and now you wont even be able to practise at all'' and lowers her head and sighs unhappily

Which makes me think about it and realize she was right i wont be able to practise with Nezumi on mondays the way i wanted all because of my stupid car crash that had gotten me into this hospital because of it.

''i am sorry Safu its all my fault for not looking were i was going and now i wont even be able to perform in the summer play we have before break starts and the school closes''
and look down at the ground feeling a little depressed rigth this very moment.

Sudden movement next to me have me see safu seated really close on my left bedside and gives me a reassuring smile

''Sion dont blame yourself you wanted to keep me save wanted to keep me protected from that guy's teaching i think thats very noble of you i am sorry for making you feel this way but think about it this way at least you will be recovered enough before the end of next month to come see the play together with your mom wont you ?''

Feeling a little self conscience of having Safu sitting so close to me and feel my cheeks burn up a little and i nervously nod my head while trying not to look at her face without her noticing
''Of course you will trust me you will be recovered in no time'' leaning forwards suddenly she gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

''Uhm Safu what was that for?'' i say without blinking and only get Safu to giggle. ''Silly Sion thats a get well kiss'' I blink again and smile back thinking it could not hurt to accept her reason
''Ah uhm thank you Safu'' and makes Safu giggle even more when seeing my bright red face.

Looking at the clock above my head she spoke up again.
''uh but Sion i gotta go see you tomorrow good night Sion'' but before she was able to disappear from sight i hold her back
''Safu wait you did not told me about the play we have this summer whats the play about wont you tell me?''
but the moment i wait for her response her face turns into a frowning one instead and know it wont be good news at all.

''Romeo and Juliet but that so called friend of yours has gotten the role for Juliet instead of me. the nerve the director has
he saw us practising this afternoon and asked us if it was possible if me and Nezumi could switch roles for he wanted to know if Nezumi was as talented as he was told that even female roles were not a problem and that fool without complaining dresses as Juliet included the wig and makeup and starts to say a couple of words Juliet says in the play really dramatic and to make it worse that stupid director was all starry eyes when he saw him acting that he was unable to stop clapping his hands loudly saying Nezumi was perfect for the role of Juliet. And so i am chosen as Romeo and that jerk as Juliet can you believe it. when his smirk on his face reached me i had to hold myself back to not him him real hard arghh so please Sion humor me and dont bring this up again ok''

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Hearing her talk about this got me really surprised that Safu had not been chosen to play Juliet the main character of one of her favorite plays ok she got the second main characters role but why the one of Romeo but if i look at her appearance it did started to make a little more scenes. Safu has really short brown hair not that much of a female shaped body and her personality was not either all this lady like with her short temper for one but not that i am ever going to tell her this if i still wanted to keep my head on its right place.

''Aww Safu i dont understand why the director though that Nezumi was a better Juliet i thought Nezumi said he was not interested in taking one of the main characters roles
Shaking her head she sighs deeply. ''He did it only just to get to me that jerk really''
I decide to keep silent than to not make her even more angry than she all ready was.

''Well i be going than see you soon Sion' I nod my head and to cheer her up a little tell her she is a much better Juliet than Nezumi
''Safu if it helps i still think you would have made a much better Juliet than Nezumi ever could''
Hearing me say those words got her smile to lighten up a whole lot more.
''Aww Sion you are so sweet thank you'' waving and with a blow kiss my way she closes the door behind her than and i am alone once more.

The afternoon turns into night and as i lay staring up at the ceiling i cant stop thinking abour Nezumi and why he had not come to visit me again the way Safu always does but that was not going to happen i was sure about that and with that last thought i fall asleep.

Nezumi's pov

As i come to the school yard the next morning and walk passed the brown haired girl Safu i think her name was i got a angry stare my way that i just plain ignore thinking it not worth my time
i was chosen for the role and not she better accept it i think as i send her one of my arrogant looks and turn a corner to climb the old oak tree the way i always do before school starts
only this time as i watch over the school and the village its feel strangely alone without that air head Sion around always there to give me more attention asking me way to many questions which al;ways has my head exploding. Now that he was not here it felt sort of lonely.

It really shocked me to have him fall down on that hard road but still i cant get myself to come visit him fearing that annoying drama club president would surly be present if i did
shrugging my shoulders i jump out of the tree when the bell starts to ring and in a slow pace do i walk to my first class hoping for this boring day to pass quickly so that i was able to practise a little but more.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Sion'' pov

Mom came in the morning this time since the shop was closed on Thursdays.
''Good morning honey how are you today?'' her soft voice got me to look up and give a real smile as i see her enter my room.

''My leg is not hurting as much i am doing ok'' i replay back.
''I am glad to hear that Sion come sit up a little better i peel you a apple,you need to eat a lot of fruit to rebuild your strength.

I do what she says and even though it was not really all this easy i managed to get my broken leg to move and sit up better against my pillow that was now supporting my back.

Mom stayed for a hour before she left me alone again. leaving me behind with nothing much to do then reading the books mom had brought me and even though the books did manage to keep me entertained enough for quite some hours that day is still glanced at the door once in awhile hoping for Nezumi to come to finally visit me but when it was nearing afternoon and i was eating my supper i knew i was being foolish for still keeping my hopes up.

That same day at school earlier.
Nezumi''s pov.

Another boring day god how i wish for school to finally end all ready. The only joy was the drama club and even though many of the other members of the club had accepted me everyone but the president who still continued to scowl at me whenever our eyes met but it was not bothering me in the least. She may be mister airhead's friend it did not mean she was mine.

At the end of the day as i walk home thoughts about visiting Sion kept coming back to me until i decided it could not hurt to see how he was doing and besides the hospital was near my house
but as i glance over at my watch and see it was almost 5 pm thoughts that maybe that annoying drama club president might be visiting him now got me to hesitate from entering the hospital but in the end my doubts were not enough for me to walk back home and i slowly enter the hospital to walk towards the service desk to ask about the room number.

Not much later with the room number mesmerized in my head i the directions that had been given to me and was able to find the right room easily enough.
As i open the door i am relieved to see him alone without any company just calmly reading a game magazine with a bored expression on his face but i could not blame him for that not one bit i would be the same if i had been stuck inside a hospital room with a broken leg.

The moment i step inside the room his head tilts up away from his magazine and gives me a happy smile in greeting.

''Yo'' I say as i sit down on a chair near his bed and have him look my way directly.
''How are you holding up in here?'' I ask and hear him sigh deeply before answering me and notice a sad undertone in his voice as he speaks.
''Ok i gues. Nothing much i can do when i am stuck with a broken leg'' but his voice changes then and he sounds more cheery than.
''But i am glad you came to visit Nezumi'' he says happily'' and by seeing his smiling face makes me glad i did decided to come after all.

''What about your friend Safu?'' Did she all ready came to visit you today?''
Hoping that was the case my face fell when he shook his head.

''Ah no she is a little late i think cause she was supposed to be here by now''
Great i thought to myself but did not led him notice my discomfort by still having not changed my expression
it would surly make him feel even more umcomfortable then he all ready was if he were to find out how much i was disliking this best friend of his no need to make it any more worse now i knew that much but still the idea to have her come inside this room still did not go away and gave me the creeps quite bad.

''I see'' I say and we both grew silent than until the door opens up again and Safu while holding a basket with different kinds of fruit in her arms walks in with a happy smile on her face up until she saw me seated on a chair near Sion's bed and frowns deeply.

Turning her head to face me she spoke with a fierce annoyed tone to her voice.
''What are you doing here?'' giving her a pleasant smile i smirk. ''Visiting Sion what does it look like to you huh miss prez?'' I say and furrow my eyebrows a bit.

Ignoring Safu's obvious discomfort Sion turns his head to look at Safu. ''I am glad you are here Safu. Nezumi just came here sit down please''
Safu giving me another heated stare does what Sion says and sits down on the other side of the bed and went to busy herself with a piece of fruit she would surly have Sion ate later on.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 am

The room grew silent then and i feel tension in the air. Neither of is able to come up with a topic to start conversation and it makes me stand up from my chair and lean with my back against the wall near the door to glance out of the window and sigh deeply.

Sion must have noticed us not feeling all that comfortable in each others company as he looks from me and back to Safu.
''Safu can you maybe get us some coffee?'' Sion asks the brown haired short tempered girl who smiles sweetly at him and nods her head.
''Of course be right back'' Returning the smile Sion nods his head which makes me roll my eyes and wonder how thick his head could be not noticing that girl is in love with him and he doesnt even notice makes me believe him to be even more of a airhead than he all ready was.

Sion looks at me and smiles. whats up with him always smiling? how can he be always so happy even now that he was stuck inside a hospital bed he still keeps his smiling as if everything was fine and nothing happened. Really he is such a strange kid.

''Nezumi?'' mister airhead calls my name expecting me to look his way and to my own surprise my head turns his way rigth away and i give him a questioned look.
This boy seriously was starting to change my way of how i believed friendship to be. I always have been alone never had any need for friends since i had this firm believe i had no need for friends thought them to be fake and never staying forever they would always vanish with time up until now that i had come to know this strange air head of a boy who was so naive and way too innocent for his own good.

''Nezumi are you listening to me?'' Sion's voice got me out of my thoughts again and get me to nod my head.
''For once your actions weren't as foolish as they usual are good job sending your girl friend away'' and grin when seeing his cheek grow bright red as he furiously shakes his head in denial of course.
''Safu is not my girlfriend Nezumi i thought i told you before that she is my best friend'' I nod my head and laugh at his reactions.
''Sure,sure'' I say and look away with still my teasing smile on my lips.

How more obvious could it get with his reactions but i decided to not pester him anymore about him and take my seat near his bedside again to see the door opens up again and Safu walks in with three steaming cups of coffee holding in her hands walking carefully as she sets them down on the night stand near Sion's bed.

I sigh as she approaches Sion''s bed who gives her a warm smile the moment she hands him his coffee and again it makes me roll my eyes thinking i had seen enough and decide it was time for me to go.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:07 pm

''I see you are being very well taken care of Sion i be going now see you later''

Frowning Sion looks up at me and pouts. ''Aww why so soon Nezumi you just got here''

Really is his head so thick of am i only imaging things. why cant he see how much i dislike being around that Safu who was giving me a look of distaste this very minute.
''Dont worry i be visiting in another day or two'' Nodding his head again Sion smiles and waves me goodbye.
''Bye Nezumi'' A small wave as my goodbye i close the door behind me and slowly walk towards the exit of the hospital and back to home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be my Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Juliet    Be my Juliet  Empty

Back to top Go down

Be my Juliet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Temptation :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: