Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No 6 practice stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

No 6 practice stories Empty
PostSubject: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Pulling the blankets closer to his face Sion sighs deeply he was feeling very cold and the thin blanket that was covering his body really wasn't enough at all to keep him warm for the whole night. it was not that the sofa he was laying wasnt comfortable in fact it was quite nice all soft and warm but still it being early spring the night could be quite cold and now that he was far away from his mother far away from his normal life and far away from No 6.

He was staying inside a small house almost totally covered with books and damaged walls all around him. and the only company he had was from Nezumi a guy who he had saved his life when he was on the run and who in return his life twice all ready a guy who was like a mystery to him.

He could not understand why he just would not budge to tell him more about himself not even telling him his real name or why he wanted to destroy No 6, the city his only living relative was still living in, his mother Karan.

He could not just stay put and do nothing who was he to tell him what to do anyways no Sion just needed to find a way to get back into No 6 and get his mother out of there but the question was how? how was he going to that with no one to help him other than maybe some help from dogkeeper or his mothers old friend from her childhood days at school to help him but right now when he was trying to let sleep take him thinking about such deep matters did nothing to keep him warm so instead he glanced over at Nezumi who lay in the bed across from him deep in slumber which made Sion longing to fall asleep as well but being so cold he just could not do it.

After some more tossing and turning on his self made bed he gave up all together grabs his blanket with both hands to very slowly lay down besides the dark blue haired boy who only turns a little in his sleep when noticing movement but does not waken which encouraged the white haired boy to lay down and lay his head against the older boys shoulder to sigh contently and only then was he finally able to fall fast asleep at long last.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:09 pm

One cold spring morning while Nezumi is out getting us breakfast i am all alone in the small muffy book stored apartment with no one but the three mechanic mice to keep me company but its ok i like their company and i am sure they like mine as well cause they always seem to seek my company lately nestling themselves on my shoulder or my neck when i sit or read one of Nezumi's old dusty books.
but i like them. i never had a pet cause living inside No 6 did not allow you to have pets inside the house and mice were all but extinct inside the city so seeing them here inside Nezumi's house made me sort of happy.

When the door opens up again and the face of my blue haired friend peeks inside to see if i was still entertained with the books he had told me to read.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 pm

''Sion i hope you listened to my advice and started to read some of the books i told you to read?'' He says as he steps inside the room and i give him a meek smile and nod my head.
''I did but the books you gave me are a bit difficult to understand do i really need to read this old fairy tale stories Nezumi?'' i say with a little whine to be heard inside my voice and i hear him sigh deeply as he raises his voice to respond back to me.

''Yes you do need to read them Sion the old books of history are teaching you far more than those computers ever could at that blasted No.6'' and snarls a little when ending his last words making me think that something really bad happened to him in his childhood for him to get so worked up about it eveytime i try to ask him why he hates it so much as he seems to be doing still.

I stand up from my seat on the couch to get the stew ready and maybe some dessert cause eating the same thing every night is not healthy my mother always said to me when i wanted to eat whenever i told her i wanted to eat the dish she was making for me everyday than she said no Sion you need to eat different kind of vegetables meat and fruits to stay healthy eating the same thing daily is not good for you at all.

While stirring the stew a smile forms on my lips as i think about my mother i miss her so much each day that i am staying away it gets more worse.

If only i could get the supplies complete to complete the serum to make from my blood than i am sure i can help the people at No.6 than i can help my mother to get away from there to have her safely back with me where she belongs.

As i finish dinner i notice Nezumi laying on his bed reading a old red book and seems to be all into it
while the mice all three of them are seated next to each other watching me stir in the pan knowing they are getting some of the left overs when i pour the stew into two cups.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

When i am done with pouring the stew into two cups and have given the three mice some of the leftovers i slowly walk with the two steaming cups back to the sofa and bed to sit on the sofa and hands Nezumi his dinner. the taller boy gives me a approving look before he picks up his spoon to bring it to his mouth and starts to eat.

Not before long the room we are both living in is silent still as the only sound thats being heard is us eating and the mice scrambling over the ground but its a nice kind of silent not heavy not tense just me and Nezumi sharing out food together and i am starting to realize how well i am getting used to living like this. Ok i am still trying my best to get the supplies gathered to create the serum worrying about my mother who is still i No.6 worrying about my childhood friend Safu but right now every night after Nezumi returns home and i have made him dinner i feel like i can be even more used to him cause i want to be equal to him i dont want him babying me i want him to see me as a person he can rely on just as much as i am all ready relying on him i know i do.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

That night after returning from the place Nezumi brought me to. A place that was full of faves and ravines and to my surprise inhabit by many humans that had been thrown out of no.6 me and Nezumi sat on the sofa both deep in thought about the information we had gathered this afternoon.
I was thinking about Nezumi and what a cruel and painful past he had had when he was so very young still. Now i finally knew how he had gotten this scars all over his back but now i was regretting knowing it i would never wish this to anyone the way he had gotten them. Losing his family losing his home

All because they wanted to make the city of No.6 on the place the forest people lived that was so unfair i could not believe my eyes when hearing about it from this old man who had raised Nezumi and had given him his name. this man who had been the first one who had gotten the bee inside of him and had lived just like me.

I am a sort of happy that i am not the only one with such snake like scars running all over my body. But to be experimenting on real human beings shocked me most of all. who in his right mind would do such a thing, really i am starting to think all people that are having scientist as their job need to be a little bit twisted deep inside their heads to come up with such ideas as to experiment on their own bodies seriously thats just not normal not at all.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 am

One sunny morning in the house full of books that was inhabited by two most unusual young boys
one had snowy white hair and bright purple eyes while the other had dark blue short hair and always had little mice acompany him whenever he went. the names of those two boys were Sion and Nezumi and they lived all alone in a old and dusty under ground room but with the blue haired boy being a actor for a living they had enough money to live on their own just fine but on this rare sunny days neither Nezumi or Sion had any thought to think about plans to invade into the great city of No 6 neither any plans to make to get more supplies to make a serum to help the innocent people in the city to survive the plague the parasite bees did to them no on this rare summers sunny day both boys lay close together under neath a large old oak tree. Sion had his arms tight round Nezumi's waist and had his eyes closed while Nezumi's were open as he holds a lock of white hair with two fingers of his right hand.

The younger most innocent boy had been in despair not a minute ago panicking about everything about his mom about his childhood friend Safu they needed to save but with only a couple of words coming out of the dark blue haired boys mouth had gotten the boy to shut up and had gotten him the urge to hold him tight to make sure he was not alone in the world that Nezumi was really here to help and to keep him save would he find himself unable to do so himself.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 pm

''Neh Nezumi?'' the snow white haired boy spoke then as he opens up his eyes again
turning his eyes to focus them on the boy who was still holding him in a tight embrace
''Yea Sion something wrong?'' and you could hear the concern to be heard in his voice
Shaking his head the white haired boy spoke again.''Nothing the matter i just wanted to tell you how much i am enjoying to just be here with you right now i treasure moments like this Nezumi'' and gives him a warm smile. ''Idiot'' the blue haired one grumbles but cant help to give him a half smile back in return. chuckling the younger of the two releases his hold he was still having on said boys waist to grab for his book to lay down opposite from him and sighs in content.

For a moment Sion was all focused on his book again and Nezumi who had positioned himself against the tree with his back was staring at the boy rigth in front of his him well more like staring at his hair to be more exact. until he could no longer resist and grabs a small lock of snow white hair in two of his fingers to twirl it around not that the blue haired boy was bored or anything he just wanted to touch the silken locks of his most innocent friend. as for Sion the boy was used by now of Nezumi touching his hair continues on reading as if nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm

A couple of weeks have gone by after No 6 had been destroyed and had lost my dear friend Safu to its monsters me and Nezumi are back to the place my mother has her bakery that luckily was not damaged much in the war that had happend when many people had gone to destroy the city.

I am happy Nezumi decided to stay at my side even though i was reunited with my mother
but after i and my mom wanted to thank him for taking care of me in the time while my mom could not we had told him it was ok to stay for awhile and after seeing my sad expression when thinking he would not accept our offer he shakes his head and told us he would stick around for now since he could not get enough of my mom's good cooking but i knew he could not yet leave me be and wanted to make sure i was ok even after he had left.

As one lazy sunday afternoon me and Nezumi sit at the balcony gazing up at the sky i sigh and turn my gaze back at the blue haired boy besides me.

''I am glad you wanted to stay with me and mom Nezumi but you still have not answered what you will do after you return back though i still think the idea my mom came up with to find a job at the theater near here why wont you?''

Looking back at me Nezumi shakes his head. ''I dont think i am prepared yet to get back to real life i need to find a apartment still and what about all the books that i left behind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No 6 practice stories   No 6 practice stories Empty

Back to top Go down

No 6 practice stories
Page 1 of 1