Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuki and Ichiru's secret day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  Empty
PostSubject: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm

This storie will be a gift for a close friend of mine *glomps* I hope you will like it honey <3
ok on with the storie.

A month has passed by a month since Yuki Kuran the young noble girl and Ichiru Kiryu the young farmer boy met and became friends. Only thing Yuki was still very cautious of in the weeks she had spend with the silver haired boy was how to keep it a secret for her family but her maid Akane who was the only one next to Yuki who knew about the secret meetings Yuki had with Ichiru had made sure she would try her best to let it remain something only she knew making Yuki rest assured to continue on meeting up with her farmer boy.

Only Sundays were different then her mother wanted her daughter to stay home to remain the rest of the day at her parents side wanting her to remain by her side when her parents had guests that would visit the major and his wife but Yuki felt differently about it, this Sunday she did not felt staying locked up inside the mansion while the sun shone brightly outside. maybe it was Ichiru that had got her to long to be outside to be free she did not know but this time she would not stay inside and act the well behaved daughter her parents wanted her to be but would act reckless and wild for a chance.

Even before the birds were even up and about to sing their lovely songs Yuki very carefully steps out of her bed, opens her large wardrobe to take out some simple clothes that would be comfortable enough to ride in. she decided on a long skirt that would come far over her knees a pale white blouse and a thin dark blue jacket to keep her warm, while riding into the cold morning air.
Changing into the clothes, she had spread over her bed, she quickly undresses herself and puts on her clothes, without making any sound, at least she hoped she did.

when all done she very carefully walks towards her mirror to comb her long hair and grabs a dark red colored ribbon from a small box near her mirror to use it to get it a high pony tail. it was much easier this way incase it would become windy and would make her hair before her eyes which would only annoying her to no end.

As silent as a mouse Yuki sneaks through the hallways of the mansion trying to be as silent as she possible could. When she reached the front door she kneels down on the ground to slip on her shoes stands back up again and opens the front door very carefully to not make any sound. if she did not her whole plan to spend her sunday with Ichiru instead of being locked up inside the house day would fail just like that and she could not have that not when she was all ready this far.

Taking slow steps out the door she quickly closed the door behind her waits a couple of seconds to listen if everyone was still sleeping she counts till ten and when she was all done counting and nothing changed she quickly turns around to run towards the stables to get Peeko and make a run for it before the stable boys would wake up to feed the horses.

Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Arriving at the stables her friesian Peeko was the first one to peek his head out of his stable window to watch who was going to visit them this early and neighs softly when recognizing the young girl near his stable recognizing her as his owner. the young girl who always treats him so well and who he was very fond of.

''I am sorry to disturb you Peeko but i am afraid your breakfast has to wait a little longer you and i have a appointment with Ichiru and Rose'' she says in between giggles as she slips on his bright yellow halter round his head and leads him out of his stable. the young black horse did not mind all that much, if it meant spending another lazy day in the fields together with the mischievous chestnut mare Rose and her owner the young boy, with the strange colored hair who Peeko noticed was starting to like his owner more and more with every day that passed that they spend together the the black horse saw no need to disobey his owners wish.

Letting her horse stand still for a little while Yuki races towards the small chamber which the saddles and bridles were packed away grabbed Peeko's things and without waisting anymore time placed the saddle on the black horses back makes sure everything was still on the same length walks back to put on the bridle opens his mouth with both her hands she very gently slips in the bit into his mouth, grabs the reins in both hands and leads the horse out side, who curiously twits his ears in every direction to listen to the sounds the birds were starting to make, signaling that morning had begun.

Grabbing the saddle with both her hands Yuki easily seats herself in the saddle and takes the reins in hand and gently turns Peeko into the direction of the apple orchard hoping to meet with her farmer boy there.

At that same exact time Ichiru Kiryu lay slumbering against the old apple tree a long yellow weed in his mouth as he lay sleeping while Rose grazed not to far away from him. Today was sunday which meant no angry brothers or scoldings from his mother, today he could do what he pleased without any of his family members being angry with him at all.
his only worry was that maybe Yuki would not be able to come meet him this morning that her parents wanted her to attend other more important matters since she was the majors only daughter and all
but his worries were for nothing when his ears picked up the sound of hooves approaching coming closer and closer which made him sit up spit out the weed on the grass beside him and quickly scrambled back on his feet not really caring if he was presentable or not no Ichiru Kiryu was no gentleman when it came to his clothes

when Yuki dismounted from her black stallions back he was anything but presentable but Yuki was all ready used to seeing him this way quickly rushed to his side while breathing hard all smiles as she sits down underneath the apple tree and giggles a little when seeing his shirt was so dirty.

''Hii Ichiru she says in between giggles and takes a closer look at his shirt
Ichiru raises his eyebrows at her when she was giggling so much shrugged his shoulders and greets her back. ''Hi Yuki-chan i am glad you were able to sneak away from your house and even able to flee on Peekos back i am impressed'' and gives her a boyish grin which she returns with one of her own smiles easily, really happy to be in the company again of her farmer friend Ichiru.

''I think hanging out with you is starting to change my way of thinking you know normally i would never though to sneak out of the house on a sunday morning always acted the well behaved only daughter but look what you made me do now Ichiru'' and giggles even more when he gave her a look that said who me, no thats not possible.
''Even if that might be true i am sure you dont mind at all now do you Yuki-chan?'' and grins even brighter then.

Who shakes her head while trying not to laugh too much. ''Of course not silly you and i are such good friends all ready i cant never stay away from you too long hanging out with you is always so much fun

''I am very pleased to hear that Yuki-chan'' sits back down again on the grass and looks at Yuki more closely to notice the clothes she was wearing right now were anything but expensive
thought the pale white blouse she was wearing now did looks a bit expensive. but other then that she really had thought about what to wear instead of wearing one of her expensive dresses she had worn when they had met for the very first time and wears something more simpler for sure.

the way she was having her hair now tight with one simple red ribbon to keep it together made him think she to be very cute and adorable to look at but the moment Yukis eyes make contact with his own he quickly looks away again, a tiny blush on his cheeks when doing so. and opens up his mouth again the moment the slightly awkward moment had passed again.

''What shall we do today Yuki-chan? ''You have any ideas to share with me?''
The young girl nods her head enthusiastically hoping ichiru would agree to accompany her into town
knowing now that he was hanging out with the majors daughter and not with a farmer friend
Moving her two feet together shyly and not gazing up wards but down at the ground she very softly starts to talk again.

''Uhm well i was wondering if you could accompany into town i know its different now and that you rather not go into town knowing that i am the majors daughter i understand if you rather stay here with Rose me and Peeko I...'' but before she could say anymore Ichiru had come to stand besides her to place a hand on her shoulders making her look up at him with uncertain eyes
Shaking his head the silver haired farmer boy chuckles a little.
''Yuki-chan Yuki-chan how many times do i have to tell you that as long as you are with me to just be who you are just Yuki who is friends with just simply Ichiru the farmer boy.
If you want to spend time in town why not you know i dont care about what other people think or do
And you should not either silly girl'' releases his arm from her shoulder he gives her another warm smile which she returns with a shy smile of her own

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 am

Looking back up again at Ichiru's bright violet colored eyes she gives a soft nod with her head
when seeing him smile at her the way only he could. only he could smile at her with such warm tender eyes. the way his mouth curled up in the smile she was really starting to get very fond of all ready

''I know Ichiru i should stop being such a worrywart and just have fun with you in town
''Yes thats what i am saying'' he responds back. ''Tell me where you wanna go and i accompany you there my lady'' he says trying to keep his facial expression serious without laughing too much
but he soon fails and laughs full hearty with Yuki soon follows as well.

Laughing together all tension that had build up in the air all disappeared into thin air just like that
Making Yuki all cheerful again, happy that Ichiru was able to get her to relax and just be herself

''Ok lets get going then before the day has ended without us even having gotten a chance to enjoy it fully'' he says with lots of drama in his voice to make it sound like it was such a disaster if they did not got to have the opportunity to make it into town at all.

''Ohh shut up Ichiru'' Yuki responds back rolling her eyes at his silly behavior just now
And turns around to walk back towards Peeko who stood close next to Rose grazing lazily while whipping its tail from time to time, if flies decided to pester him and Rose the younger chestnut mare was doing the exact same thing, knowing that if Ichiru needed her he only had to call her name and she would come to him, keeps on chewing the grass she was eating and doesnt really move at all.

Ichiru soon follows Yuki calls for Rose who trots over to his side without much trouble at all
Mounting their horses the young farmer boy and the young majors daughter start to make their way towards town.

End chapter 1

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 am

Chapter 2

when they arrived in town Ichiru and Yuki made sure Rose and Peeko were tied down correctly to not having them make a run for it when being free not that Rose would even get it inside her head to do something like that but Yuki had warned Ichiru about Peeko being a bit of a naughty horse if not tied down correctly and would surly get Rose to come along as well if the black horse had managed to get himself released from his robe.

When they were absolutely sure their horses had no chance at all of getting away they strolled a bit through town talking about all kinds of things they felt like talking about until they walked past the infamous candy store were not even a month ago they had found themselves in a very sticky situation
Ichiru glanced over at Yuki who looks back and both start to laugh when catching each others eyes
remembering everything like it had just happened only yesterday.

''Your hair really was such a mess Ichiru'' Yuki says while giggling who scowls a bit not really wanted to be reminded of that. it had taking him hours and hours to get it out his hair both his brother and his mother had tried to help him to get it all removed with lots of water and a bit of a bottle that was mixed with all sorts of herbs was Ichiru finally rid of the sticky mess inside his hair.

''Please dont remind me Yuki-chan'' rather tell me what you had in mind to do in town now that we are here?'' and awaits her answer patiently with a smile on his lips knowing Yuki and he did he was sure to get a answer from her really quickly
''I like to take you to a small cafe me and my oni-sama always go to whenever he is back from his studies but only if you want ?'' and gives him a slightly uncertain look not sure if he wanted to do the same thing as she did with her elder brother but her worries were for nothing as she saw him nodding his head with a smile on his face.

''Sure why not Yuki-chan show me this place i might even recognize it maybe
you know that i am no stranger in this town not like my older brother who only visits once in awhile
he is not really as curious and adventurous as i am you know'' and grins a little at Yuki who smiles back.

''Yes i remember you talking about him i take it he is the more mature and serious type then neh?''
Ichiru nods his head again. ''Zero-ni is far different then me Yuki-chan but i think you will get along''
Now show me that place i am starting to get very curious all ready''

''Ahh right follow me'' the young brunette chirps happily as she takes his hand and starts to lead him towards the small cafe that was really close by from were they stood talking.
Ichiru looks at the hand that was now holding his in her own and back at Yuki again who did not seemed to have realized that she was holding his hand making Ichiru believe that she was doing this out of habit probably with her elder brother whenever they visit the cafe and decided that it could not do any harm.

the feeling of her small delicate fingers inside his own rough farmer hands felt really good like really really good but when Yuki had found the cafe and wanted to open the door finally noticed that she was still holding his hand gasp in surprise and let go rather quickly while blushing like the reddest tomatoe Ichiru had ever seen.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 am

‘’I am really sorry Ichiru I..I she tries to explain but all Ichiru did was shake his head to letting her know he did not mind it one bit. ‘’No worries Yuki-chan come lets go inside’’ opens the door and steps aside then to let Yuki inside before him. ‘’Ladies first’’ he says while chuckling a little
Giving him a amused look she steps inside the small café that she was so familiar with. Ichiru follows her while taking in his surroundings. A bit surprised that this cozy looking café did not seemed familiar at all
Yuki noticed Ichiru was staring around himself with a expression that made her believe he did not yet been here before which made her a little pleased with herself to finally be the one that made him awed by something instead of it always been the other way around.

‘’Ichiru come we are lucky the table me and Oni-sama always sit at is still free’’ The dark haired girl happily chirps as she walks towards the table that was located at the farthest right corner near the window.

The silver haired farmer boy gives her another one of his boyish grins before following her towards the table to be the first one to arrive at said table grabs the chair to pull it a bit further back so that Yuki was able to sit down. ‘’Ladies first he repeated himself again and chuckled a bit before sitting down himself at the other side of the table.
Yuki giggles at his silly action and sits down in the chair Ichiru had pulled out for her.

Soon after they had both taking their seats a waiter came to ask them about their orders
The young blonde woman came to stand next to the table a warm smile on her face as she starts to talk to her customers.

‘’Good day what can I get the both of you?’’ she asked very politely
Yuki directly starts the voice out her order the moment the waitress was done talking
‘’Parfait please’’ Writing it down on the small note book she was holding in her hands she noted it down to look over at Ichiru who was watching Yuki with a amused look on his face not believing that she really had given her dog the same name as the dessert she had just chose to have
Shaking his head he focused his attention on the blonde waitress.

‘’I like to have the vanilla banana coup please’’ he told the waitress who scribbled it down swiftly ‘’Coming right up’’ she told them and disappeared from their table again.
The moment the waitress was gone Ichiru burst out laughing which made Yuki raise her eyebrows in puzzlement ‘’What’s so funny Ichiru please alight me’’ she said after awhile when it was really starting to get on her nerves when Ichiru kept on laughing.

‘’Hahah. I am sorry Yuki-chan but… and continues on laughing for awhile more before he finally was able to get himself in check again. ‘’It’s just that you told me before that you named your dog after your favorite dessert but I never thought parfait really was your favorite dish that you were serious about it at all but when you asked for parfait was prove enough that’s why I could not stop myself from laughing sorry Yuki-chan'' he says when trying to make it sound he was really meaning what he just said.

The young brunette rolls her eyes at him when hearing his explanation
‘’Right Ichiru well I have you know that Parry really doesn’t mind his name I have picked out for him at all so you can make fun of it as long as you like I don’t care’’ she said as she childishly sticks out her tongue at her farmer friend who chuckles and sticks out his tongue right back at her which made them both laugh really hard in the end when realizing how immature they were acting right now.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 am

The moment desserts were served Yuki attacked it with such force that Ichiru’s eyes widened in surprise when seeing in what way she was wolfing it down as if it was the very last parfait she was able to get before the world was going down. Chuckling Ichiru paid attention to his own dessert again while shaking his head a couple of times.
But Yuki did not even noticed at all what kind of looks Ichiru was giving her to focused on eating her own dessert to pay much attention to her farmer friend.
Not even five minutes later the last bit of her parfait had all disappeared into Yuki’s mouth making her smile happily at Ichiru who was still enjoying his dessert taking slow bits with his spoon.
‘’That was great’’ she happily says leans a bit and leans back a bit in her chair looks around the café and waits patiently for Ichiru to finish his dessert.

One moment later he too finished eating his dessert both stood up from the table and while Ichiru went to pay for their desserts Yuki patiently waited at the exit of the small cafe. all ready thinking of ideas of what to do next

Knowing that Yuki was watching him Ichiru quickly placed a couple of coins on the counter to swiftly make his way back to her without given the lady behind the checkout even one look that he normally would have done for sure then he would give them his most charming smile he was capable of giving which always made them swoon over oh so easily but not this time he did not wanted Yuki to see how he acted towards other girls, specially girls far older then Yuki and himself.

Trying to keep his face as neutral as possible Ichiru walks back to Yuki to open the door for her again and follows after her closing it again slowly.

Once back in the streets they slowly walk back towards the horses since it was getting late in the afternoon all ready and Yuki had to get back soon before her parents started to worry over her and since they did not know about her meeting with Ichiru behind their backs she had to be sure to never make it to late which might got them to be suspiciousness over the place she was going to so much lately.

''Yuki-chan before i let you go again what you say about holding a little race with Rose and Peeko?''
Ichiru suddenly said when noticing Yuki was deep in thought when walking besides him probably thinking about not wanting to go home just yet hoping it would get her more cheered up again and it worked turning her head to look at him again she was happily nodding her head up and down clearly finding the idea perfect.
''That sounds great Ichiru'' she said with a cheery tone to her voice.
which got him to smirk at her. ''I hope your Peeko is able to keep up to the speed my Rosey is capable of going in'' he said with a smug tone to his voice sounding very sure of himself that he was going to win this race easily enough.
''Hah you mean to say that you can win without breaking a sweat huh Ichiru well i got news for you Peeko is a very fast runner your mare will not have it easy keeping up with her at all'' She said back with just as much confidence in her voice as Ichiru had a few minutes ago who just nods his head not really listening anymore to what she was saying at all.

they went back to the center of town near the fountain where their horses stood dozing off in the afternoon sun were Rose had her head down her eyes closed and was lazily whipping her tail against the many flies that continued to pester her while Peeko had his head turned into the direction Yuki and Ichiru came walking in and whinnied softly to greet Yuki back who when being near enough to touch her horse gently touches his head with her fingers making the horse close his eyes to enjoy the attention she was giving him.

Ichiru saw Yuki pay her horse so much attention chuckles a little before he shook his head and mounted Rose again took the reins in one hand and gently turned his chestnut mare into the direction of the forest. Rose stayed calm and collected as she did what her owner wanted her to do but could feel her boy was up to something he was way to excited more then he normally was which made her feel a little tensed up and confused shaking her head she whinnies softly which made Ichiru lean forwards in the saddle to whisper a couple of words to keep her calm again before he turned his attention to Yuki again ''Ok yuki-chan enough time waisted on spoiling your horse mount up so that we can get ready for our race'' he said with a wicked grin adoring his lips.

Giggling Yuki quickly did was she was told grabbed the saddle with two hands and climes back inside the saddle once more.

Adjusting the stirrups to the length she had them before she takes the reins in both hands and turns Peeko closer towards Rose and Ichiru.

''Ok all set what do you have in mind Ichiru?'' she said with a playful smile on her lips. really wanted to know what he had in mind all ready.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 am

Grinning Ichiru sits up right in his saddle to have perfect balance and starts to talk again.
''Thats simple. the first one who makes it back to the apple orchard is the winner. ''do you think you can handle such a long race from the fountain all the way to the old apple orchard Yuki-chan?'' and another smug expression was to be seen on his lips, still positive that he was going to make it first.

nodding her head fiercely Yuki made Ichiru know she was all serious about it
''Dont worry Ichiru i can handle myself just fine'' she responded back with a confident tone in her voice.

''Suit yourself'' he said back with a grin as he leaned forwards in his saddle took the reins more firmly in his hands which made Rose prance slightly.

''Hoo girl take it easy'' Ichiru told his chestnut horse who calmed down right away when hearing her masters voice.

Yuki leaned forwards in her saddle to whisper words of encouragements in her black horse ears who neighs a little to letting her know he was all up for this race.

With a smirk adoring his slight sunburned face Ichiru gives his noble friend one last glance before he yells at the top op his lounges to start.

''Ok ready 1 2 3 and gooo!! he yells as Rose flies away towards the woods.
Peeko gallops after the chestnut mare with matched speed but after a couple of miles of battling for the first place the black stallion had to lower his speed he was getting tired and even though it was hard to admit the chestnut mare clearly had more power when it came to racing to the fullest
Yuki knew her horse was losing speed but she still wanted to try to beat her over confident farmer friend. ''Peeko come on you can do it. you can beat them i know you can'' she said with a firm tone to her voice still believing she could make it there first.

The black horse tried to pick up his pace again and for a little while he and Rose where neck to neck until Ichiru noticed Yuki was getting closer again and yells for Rose to go a little bit faster again
''Gooo Rose dont let them beat you down now'' The young chestnut mare who is all ready giving it her all does what her master told her to do just now and picks up her pace to go even more faster.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Running through the dark forest now Yuki has to watch where she is going because of the many low branches trying to get her to dismount from her horses back and that really was no easy thing to do so many branches that were hanging low in front of them as for Ichiru he really had no trouble avoiding them at all he knew this forest like the back of his hands knew every location of the branch. that also got him the advantage to go even faster with Yuki trying to keep her seat Ichiru just kept the same position and soon enough had passed her by without much trouble at all laughing heartily as he did so
''See you at the finish Yuki-chan he said with a teasing tone to his voice as Rose whinnied happily towards the apple trees knowing the threat she would be getting when arriving there.

Yuki turned her head to stick out her tongue at Ichiru while trying to keep on avoiding the low hanging branches. ''No fair Ichiru you know it here much better then i do'' Yuki shot back but Ichiru was no longer hearing her complains for he was all ready galloping towards the apple orchard at full speed leaning almost into his horses neck to make it easier for her to go all out without feeling the weight of his body slowing her down even for a bit
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 am

Not soon after that He makes Rose stop besides the largest apple tree while cheering for himself and his mare wheels her around again to get her to stand before Yuki again a bright grin spread all over his face as he cheers loudly.

''Whoo we did it Rose you are the best really you are'' he coed his chestnut mare who wildly shakes her head up and down and whinnies happily to letting the boy on her back known how happy she was as well.

As for Yuki she cant help but giggle at the behavior of both the boy and his horse
shakes her head for a little while before she leans forward let the reins slip out of her hands and makes Peeko rest for the black horse really was breathing hard he really was all out of breath since he absolutely gave it his very best. ''You did a very good job as well Peeko you can rest now'' she said with a soft tone to her voice and dismounts from his back easily enough.

To stand besides his head and gently brushes some of his long manes away from his eyes which gets her a nudge against her hand making it know to Yuki that the horse had no need of attention now.

Holding the reins in hands of his mare Ichiru looks at Yuki with a smirk adoring his face
''Told you Rose cant be beaten when it comes to races such as this sorry Yuki-chan but its the painful true'' and this time he gives her a arrogance like grin which get Yuki to roll her eyes and just ignores his teasing. ''Lets go Ichiru both our horses are tired and i like to sit in the shadow of the trees its getting really hot standing out in the full sun much longer dont you agree?''

Giving him a knowing look Ichiru knew not to argue with he just nods his head and starts to walk towards the apple trees with Rose who was also breathing heavily her chest neck and part of her back were all wet of sweat but the mare knew her boy would get her all cooled down again later on.

With reins in hands they walk slowly towards the apple trees to sit down on the soft grass too get rested again after their long hard and intense race just a few minutes ago

While the horses lazily eat the grass near their feet Yuki looks around herself a little bit uneasy since she had not yet forgotten about the old fatty farmer that had chased them away a few weeks ago
but Ichiru soon reassures her it was save to be here for at least a couple of hours max before he stands up again from the ground to climb the largest apple tree around to get them more apples again just like the very first time that he had brought her to this place.

Climbing to the highest branch Ichiru picks the most reddest apples he could find and calls Yuki to pay attention so that he could throw them down below.
''Yuki-chan here catch'' he said with a grin which made Yuki look up from were she sat quickly dashed off to were he stood and tried to catch the apples with both her hands.

''Ichiru why are we doing it like this now?'' cant you carry them down yourself instead of letting me catch them ehh?'' she said a little cross with him now for making her do this
Before handing him over two of the apples for him and Rose.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 am

But all Ichiru did was grin at her even more not responding to her question at all.

Yuki had not forgotten how the apples at this one orchard tasted like and happily bites into the juicy flesh chews on it for a couple of times before taking another large bite from the large round red apple and gazed over at Ichiru who was all ready finished with his own apple and was now walking towards Rose to feed her the apple she had really deserved Yuki could not deny that fact she had won fair and square.

Yuki feeds Peeko as well and when both horses had gotten their threads both the silver haired boy and the petite brunette sit back down against the apples tree again.

A sudden movement made by Yuki got Ichiru to look up at her when she came crawling closer to his side and while blushing like the red apple she had just eaten, she shyly leans her head on his shoulder, avoiding his eyes on her as she did it, hoping that her farmer friend would not mind her bold act just now.
Ichiru is a little surprised at first but then just shrugged his shoulder breaths in slowly not to startle her and cant help but feel very content like this, just like earlier in town when she had suddenly grabbed for his hand. No Ichiru kiryu the poor farmer boy really did not mind at all to have Yuki his one and only noble friend to be this close, not at all.

End Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 am

Chapter 3

While laying so calmly against her silver haired friends shoulder Yuki really feels no remorse for slipping away early this morning just to spend a little more time with Ichiru no she really had no attention to spoil her Sunday with acting all proper and well behaved. being here with Ichiru as her only company made her feel feel save and sound wishing she could stay like this all day long but knew all too well that just wasn't a option.

Ichiru noticed Yuki was silent still not saying even one word but only gazing right ahead of herself made him think her to be in deep thought.
Shifting his weight a little bit to the other side made Yuki blink and look at him again
''Oh i am sorry Ichiru i was a little deep in thought, did you said something?''
and looked at him with a slight puzzled expression on her small petite face
Making Ichiru shake his head to chuckle slightly. ''No i was just wondering what got you so deep in thought to grow all silent just like that thats really all "

Blushing crimson she avoids his eyes on her once more before mumbling softly ''Just about being here with you makes me happy,happy to be here with you like this'' making Ichiru smirk at hearing her say this but Yuki could see the glistering in his violet eyes, which made her believe him to be very about hearing this now but boys always would be boys,always acting all though when a girl told them something which made them all pleased with themselves.
''But of course Yuki-chan
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 am

''You no longer cant live without my company and dont try to deny it not being true because i know it is''
he said as he started to laugh really hard then when Yuki giggles while shaking her head from one side to the other. ''Oh stop that Ichiru i did not meant for you to get all flattered with yourself you know'' she said and pouts a little. ''Aww dont worry Yuki-chan i am glad you told me this i really am''
He said and tried to give her a honest look.

''Fine i believe you,you silly boy'' Yuki said back before she crawls even closer to his side and closed her eyes. Ichiru watched her for awhile and cant help but wonder how much longer he could enjoy being here with her like this before she would be turning older and had to study more and more to work for her future as her noble parents wanted her to do or so Ichiru believed.

Sighing deeply he relaxed his shoulders and breaths in the afternoon air thinking about this moment being here with Yuki was such a precious moment making him think if he could he would not change a single thing just to have Yuki be by his side for as long as they both would live but knew that was only a silly naive thought of a poor farmer boy that still dreamed about always being able to stay free and careless.

Yuki opens her eyes again then which made Ichiru come out of his dazed state
and tells him it was time to get back home again before her parents would freak out for sure
Standing up while lazily stretching his arms Ichiru agreed even though he much rather stay here with her a little bit longer. together they make the horses ready to mount again helps her mount peeko before mounting rose himself.

riding side by side both yuki and ichiru are silent the whole way back both thinking about today and what a wonderful day they both had once again until they stop when arriving at the main road the road that would take her back to her house.
Standing still here they say their goodbyes only here could they still be seen without it being risky for Yuki and would get her in trouble for certain.

Taking the reins in one hand Ichiru makes his chestnut horse to stand still and waits for Yuki to do the same. when Peeko was standing still as well Ichiru gives her one last smile before they had to say goodbye. ''I had a lot of fun today Yuki-chan i hope you did as well'' Yuki nods her head happily
''I sure had Ichiru. the race was so very exciting, we should do it again soon, cant have you be the winner forever now you know'' she said with a arrogant smile of her own.
Which got Ichiru to chuckle dryly. ''Whatever you want Yuki-chan now i think you better race home before it gets dark and gave her a knowing look not really wanted her to be in trouble with her parents not at all.

''Yes i better go you're right see you real soon Ichiru'' he gave her a small nod and another warm smile before she gave Peeko her heels and gallops away over the muddy road.
Making Ichiru watch her disappear into the distance even long until she was long gone did he stay there just looking ahead and stare until Rose lost her patience to stand still much longer snorts and whinnies loudly just to get her boys attention again.
Ichiru blinks and shook his head before he was able to focus once more on riding.
''Sorry Rosy lets go'' he said absentminded making Rose snorts again not really liking the way her boy was acting. she was tired hungry and just wanted to go home all ready having her boy act all dreamy was not making that any easier.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 am

Ichiru turned Rose around made her into a slow canter and started to make his way back home as well
back to the farm he and his twin brother Zero and their mother lives. knowing Zero his dear brother had some work for him to do by the time he got back home but he did not minded it all that much now
another day spend with Yuki was enough to do it without much complain at all.

As for Yuki by the time she got back home it was all ready twilight and luckily for the young girl her parents still seemed to have company over to pay much attention to their only daughter.
Yuki quickly dismounted from her friesian's back to led him back to the stables where a stable boy accepted the reins from her and this time she did not say anything about wanting to take care of her horse herself but just turned around and sneaked back inside the main house using a door at the back of the house. hoping that her servant would be waiting near her room to help her cleaning herself before she could present herself again with her parents.

It was the case and Yuki really relieved led herself get undressed to slip inside the bath
with her servant washing her body and hair. the young girl grew very drowsily by the warm water on her body and face but fought to stay awake. she could not sleep not now when she still had not told her parents she had returned back home again.

But in the end when she was all dressed up again by her servant wearing a dark blue dress and her hair jsut loosely round her shoulders did she turned back to the living room to greet her parents again.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:25 am

Yuki's parents look up when Seeing their daughter appear again in the living room
Yuli greets her with a warm smile and Haruka gives her a quick wink before he makes the sign for her to come closer. taking a deep breath Yuki obeys her fathers command and comes closer to sit down on the sofa next besides her lady mother.

''Yuki dear we where all ready wondering what took you so long to return back home again but seeing you back save and sound again my need to worry was in vain makes me relieved you are safely back were you belong my dear darling daughter of mine'' Yuli spoke as she kissed her on the cheek two times before sitting back down again. Yuki nods her head a little nervously hoping neither her mother or father would make her say anything more about were she had been to all day long but just when her father wanted her to tell them about her ride today two servants came to serve them dinner making Yuki jump up from her seat and take her seat at the large dinner table before her father could ask her anything else.

Dinner went by smoothly enough nothing very serious was being asked of Yuki anymore that was probably because they had seen how very tired their daughter looked.
Yuli told her daughter to go right to bed when the plates were being removed from the table again
The young brunette yaws when her mother told her this, making it even the obvious how tired she all ready was.

''Good night father. goodnight mother'' Yuki wished her parents her good night wishes before she left to her room to finally get to dream again about her adventurous farmer Friend Ichiru and her riding together over fields cross rivers jump over fallen tree trunks and just have the time of their live that would keep on going on into forever

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Ichiru's secret day    Yuki and Ichiru's secret day  Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki and Ichiru's secret day
Page 1 of 1