Sweet Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Temptation

All about Anime, Manga and RPG.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tangled Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:59 am

With lots of presure and a little teasing Kiba got Sakura to admit that she liked Naruto as more then a friend. Kiba had been a little confused at first when she had told him it was really the truth but after some more talking they both had come to a conclusion Both Naruto and Hinata should not be together over that they both agreed over together but Kiba thought it best to let Hinata go on her long awaited date with Naruto she had after all waited long enough. Sakura had to agree to that and that brings us to Hinatas date.

The girl had been very nervous all day long.

Since the event with Kiba and Narutos little figth and Kibas reassuring words of it not being anything important enough to keep on worrying abou, but that still hadn't been enough, for the young Hyuga Heiress slept very little that night.

She kept asking her self why Kiba had acted that strange but before she knew it morning had come once again and made her get out of bed, even though it costed her lots of trouble to do so.

But when she thought about the date she was to be having together with Naruto tonight made her stop worrying about Kiba just enough to forget it for at least a little while.

She had trained a little with her little sister Hanabi before said girl left for a mission together with her team and made Hinata decide to go out side it being yet another lovely spring day with plenty of sun to enjoy, with a good book.

With her hands all full with a blanket and a couple of her favorite romantic novels Hinata settled down inside her family's grand garden to make herself comfortable against the largest of trees inside the garden and soon the storie of her fave book got her to slip away completely inside the book paying no attention any longer to anything but her book.

That night Hinata felt very nervous even though she knew the date wasnt going to be anything special but still it was Naruto who had asked her out in the first place. that had to have a meaning behind it.

With some great help from Hanabi who transformed her elder sister into a real beauty. given her a long strapless indigo blue dress to wear. did her make up but only faint because too much made her look like a whore and that was something Hinata absolutely hate to be though of as.

With her hair inside a half pony tail with her bangs still handing losely around her face and with a couple of cute little white high heels for the finished touch made Hinata ready to go on her date with Naruto.

Hiashi was a little surprised still to see his daughter go on a date with Naruto the sixth Hokage but secretly hoped that his eldest daughter was to suceed in stealing the blonde mans heart. Hiashi and Hinata had gained a better relationship in the years but it still wasnt enought to talk comfortably towards each other the way daughter and father talked.

Hinata sat inside her room sitting closely near the window and kept glancing over at the window. getting more nervous by the minute. She really hoped her long awaited date with Naruto was going to be nice and not awkward ore uncomfortable. It made her wonder to what kind of place he was going to take her. but it really didnt matter to her all that much as long as she was together with Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaanime.forumotion.com
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Naruto stood in the middle of his bedroom floor looking at the mess he had just made. Geez, he'd never been very good at choosing what to wear - at least if previous comments about his orange jumpsuits were anything to go by. He had no idea actually making an effort was this hard! Growing exasperated with the whole process, he dragged on a long sleeved black t-shirt - the kind that looked a bit like one you might wear under a flak jacket, although the material was less heavy duty. Sakura had commented, while forcing him to buy it, that it made him look smarter than usual. He thought it made him look sort of... grown-up, which felt weird, despite being 18 already. Wow, was he really that old? Uh, anyway... noticing suddenly that if he didn't hurry, he was going to be late, Naruto grabbed his sennin coat (which had grown a colour these days, but otherwise hadn't changed, back-pedalled from almost leaving and made an attempt to comb his hair, realised distractedly that ninja sandals were the only kind of shoes he owned, and ran out the door.

His walk to the Hyuuga residence was leisurely - people had a tendency to want to talk to him - but that was ok, he wasn't late. No way was he going to turn into Kakashi. When he arrived, he was shown to a pleasant room to wait for Hinata (it had confused him at first, that there were houses where you didn't just knock on the door, but he supposed a clan as big as the Hyuugi had to be like that).

Sakura sighed as she glanced at the clock for about the fifth time in a row. Naruto was probably off on his date with Hinata now, and all she could do was sit in her apartment and stew. Unable to keep still, she wondered around, glanced at the clock again, and then with a growl of frustration she picked up her keys and left. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought as she made her way down the street. I won't... i won't interfere. If I do run into them... oh no, I don't think I want to run into them... I just want to know what they're doing, that's all. I wonder if they'll go for ramen... She sighed again - ok, she'd admit, she was being incredibly nosy and it should be none of her business, but it seemed that when it came to Naruto, she was turning into a bit of a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 am

Hanabi knocked on her sisters door only once and waited for her sister to open up the door. ''Sister Naruto-sama has arrived quickly now he is all ready waiting in the hall way for you to come'' Hinata walked away from the window to open up her door and quickly followed her younger sister to the place were Naruto was waiting.

Trying to not feel too nervous Hinata walked behind her sister.

When they were almost there Hinata felt like she was not able to go on and paused for a mere second, but Hanabi saw her sister had stopped moving and grabbed one of her hands to make her follow once more.

''Hinata-chan please this is your chance you cant let the Hokage wait lets go'' she whispered and giggled slightly. Hinata took a deep breath and picked up the pace her sister was walking in and quickly followed.

Once they arrived Hinata's face had all ready become slightly red but she had over come to lose concision whenever she saw Naruto and bravely stepped towards the blond man. ''Naruto-kun?'' sorry for the wait. I am ready to go now'' and gave him a soft smile.

She noticed that Naruto really took the trouble to look decent for once and it made her giggle softly. She knew she never could be the one that could steal away his heart all he ever thought about and still did was Sakura-san but going on a date with him could at least made her get to know him more. and thats what Hinata wished most of all.

Meanwhile Kiba was laying on his couch watching the shadows on the wall. He was still not recovered enough to go and do a little exercise. Sakura had given him the advice to just keep still and not move his body if it wasn't necessary, but Kiba could not help but worry about Hinata and the date she was to be having right now together with Naruto.

He signed deeply and sat back up again. and focused his attention on his dog and called him over..

''Heey buddy what you say if we make a little stroll right now huh'' Akamaru gave a soft whine and shook his head'' Kiba growled why not?. Its not that i am going to keep guard if we were to see Hinata and Naruto passing by, I promise you that we walk the other way and wont look back. now come on lets just go''

Akamaru barked stood up from the ground and stretched his legs. Kiba chuckled and knew that his dog was going to follow him out. He never was the type to stay inside if it was a calm and cool night.

Grabbing his jacket Kiba opened up the door and stepped into the night.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 am

Naruto relaxed into a smile when Hinata entered the room, thankful he didn't have to wait for long - sitting around in such a quiet formal atmosphere as the Hyuuga household made him feel jittery. Hinata looked a bit taken aback when he grabbed her hand and all but dragged her out of the house and down into the street. When he noticed she looked less than comfortable, he let go with an embarrassed grin, stuck his hands in his pockets and decided to walk next to her instead. "Sorry! It's too quiet in there, I always feel like I can't talk because my voice is too loud... ah, well, you look really pretty! Ah-" What was he meant to say now? He didn't really know how dates were meant to go.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Hinatas face was almost all red by now and when Naruto had grabbed her hand she had almost lost it completly but somehow she was able to keep strong and kept on walking. ''Thank you very much. Naruto-kun. thats very kind of you'' she said softly and smiled at him gently before she took her eyes away from the blonde man besides her and felt a little uneasy. ''Uhm Naruto-kun were are you taking me if i be so kind to ask you?'''and kept her face low,while waiting for his response.

Meanwhile Kiba and Akamaru suddenly paused walking when he saw a familar face. Huh what is Sakura doing here at this time of the night. strange. Kiba thought and decided to walk over to the pink haired woman to find out the reason for Sakuras strange behaviour. Al though it wasnt hard to gues. She probably was very curious for Naruto and Hinatas date same as he was being very worried about Hinata.

When he had arrived at the other side of the street and stood still right before Sakura he gave her a loud greeting. ''Oi Sakura what you doing here?''
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 pm

"Ack!" Sakura almost jumped out of her skin and then flushed red, glancing about shiftily to make sure no-one else was looking. She had been so intent (trying not to be obvious) looking in a restaurant window that she hadn't even noticed Kiba approach. Some ninja she was. "Ehhhahaha hi Kiba, what are you doing here? I wasn't - I was just um, looking to see if the restaurant was full, do you think it looks nice? I was going to treat myself to dinner... on my own..." Crap, thought Sakura, he's not buying it... oh God he knows - but I was just glancing in as I passed to see who was in there, I wasn't staring... "It's not like I'm looking for them!" - wait, she hadn't meant to say that last bit out loud. Mortified, she ducked around the corner of the building, glancing up and down the street just to make sure no-one else was going to run into them, like maybe Naruto...

Naruto, meanwhile, ducked his head slightly so that he could see Hinata's face. She was such a weird girl, hiding away like that - she had a nice face, so why wouldn't she want people to see it? He caught her eye and grinned. "Ah well, I'll tell you, it's not exactly a restaurant - not Ichiraku! But there's a family who moved to the village a few weeks ago and they're hoping to open a restaurant that serves food from their home country, Iry - Ita - er a long way away. Anyway they haven't opened officially yet but they have this really nice roof garden where you can eat, they keep inviting me to dinners there - and I thought you might like to try it... it won't be as crowded as everywhere else, they usually just have friends..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Kiba gave Sakura a disbelieving look and chuckled faintly. ''Right and you expect me to believe you huh'' he stepped closer and knelt down besides the embaressed woman. ''Look Sakura you dont need to hide things like this from me, we are in this together remember?'' and smiled warmly back at the girl and offered her his hand which she took awkwardly. Kiba glanced over at the restaurant then, but when he didnt smelted anything that might be regoniced as Hinata ore even Naruto's scent he looked back at Sakura again. ''Do you like to walk a little with me and Akamaru?'' its a peach full night and i thought you might like to talk for a little longer'' and waited for her response while running his fingers through his dogs thick white fur.

Hinata looked up slightly as Naruto talked about their plans for tonight. She really liked the idea and gave a soft nod as he was done telling her his plans. ''That sounds lovely Naruto-kun I would like it very much to taste their different kinds of menus. How much further is it?'' and waited for him to replay.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm

"It's just down here," Naruto led off into a neatly kept back street. He was glad to be off the main street, which was full of people even this late in the day. It wasn't that he didn't like people smiling and greeting him all the time - how could he? he was Naruto - but they kept giving him curious looks and knowing smirks, which was kind of embarrassing. He led the way up a flight of steps and knocked on a door.

It was thrown open by a cheerful looking woman who exclaimed in delight "Hokage-sama! Thank you so much for coming!"

"Eh? Oh... you're welcome," he grinned, rather unused to being thanked just for turning up. He stepped back to let Hinata go ahead and they followed the owner, Carina up a hidden staircase that led onto the flat roof. There was a slender tree growing in the middle and couple of tables set beneath its leaves. There was a good view across the village, and walls on some sides provided shelter. One of the tables was surrounded by people who looked so at home they were probably family, a couple of people sat round another table playing a very involved card game. The owner, practically fell over herself in welcome, and some of the other people came over to offer greetings, until Carina hissed at them a little too loudly to 'leave the Hokage and his date alone!'

Naruto covered his awkwardness with a smile and offered Hinata the bread. "I think we're meant to start with this. You know, this is the first time I've eaten out anywhere in Konoha except Ichiraku's! Uh, there's no menu yet, Carina's just going to serve us her favourites - is this ok, Hinata?" He hoped she didn't mind the slightly unusual atmosphere as two children - probably Carina's - began lighting lanterns with much argument and a dog came to sit under their table.

Sakura sighed in slight relief and hung her head. "Sure, Kiba, I think I need the company." They walked together down the street and into one of the little tree-lined parks. "I wonder what they're doing," she couldn't help but say.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Kiba signed and looked back at Sakura. ''Hmm I think they have arrived at some restaurant by now. Naruto probably didnt took her to Ichirukas'' here he chuckled.
''I know Hinata well and she really likes to eat at a quite and calm place with not to many people. Lets hope Naruto didnt took her to a busy grouted place''

He kicked some stones that lay in front of his feet and grew silent. Wondering if Hinata was enjoying her date with Naruto and if she were to be together with the man she had loved for soo long by tomorow.

Hinata jsut shook her head and smiled back at Naruto. ''No its fine Naruto-kun, Kiba-kun and I usually go to a similar place as this. its perfect to just talk and enjoy your dinner at the same time'' She grabbed some of the bread in her hands and started to nibble on it.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 pm

"Ohh, that's good," Naruto leant forward and rested his elbows on the table. "I can't stand those formal places where they serve you little tiny bits of food! When I was training with ero-sennin he would take me to these fancy restaurants sometimes when he was trying to wheedle information out of people. He made me learn how to eat with these things so I wouldn't embarrass him," he picked up a fork and twanged the tines with one finger. "I always used to mess something up anyway - I tripped up a waiter once and he broke a wine bottle over this merchant lord's head - but that was OK cos he turned out to be hiring bandits to attack caravans just so he could make money picking off his competitors. You know in some places they have four or five of these just for one meal and you have to eat each course with the right one?" He paused when Carina arrived with a platter of strange looking food - thinly sliced smoked meats and cheeses and bright red tomatoes. Naruto piled a plate with a few choice pieces of everything, pausing at each to wait for Hinata's nod, and handed it to her before serving himself. "Wow, this looks good! So do you eat out with Kiba a lot? You're pretty close right?"

Sakura bit her lip. "Yeah let's hope not!" she said with false cheer. Naruto had only ever offered to take her to Ichiraku... although he'd probably have taken her somewhere else if she'd ever asked him to. If she'd ever accepted. She wondered what he'd be like on a date. Probably loud and talkative and... incredibly sweet. Sakura looked up at Kiba suddenly. "Can we go do something? I could really do with a drink. Just to take my mind off... things. It's been a busy day at the hospital," she finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:56 am

Hinata listened to Narutos entertaining stories and was relieved that their date was going very smoothly and not awkward at all but when he spoke about Kiba suddenly she grew a bit uneasy and responded to his answer. ''Yes Kiba-kun is a very close friend of mine but thats always been that way since we were put together in team eight' She grew silent then because she feared it was going to be uncomfortable between them and sliced a tomato on her fork to put it in her mouth.

Kiba gave her a unbelieving look. ''whoa Sakura whats this?'' you wanna go out and drink thats so not you hmm'' but if you insist i know a bar close by thats open till 6 am me Naruto Lee and Shikmaru go there on fridays you wanna go there?'' and waited for her to respond while wondering why she suddenly wanted to have a drink but it was probably to just forget about everything for a bit and saying no to a good opurtiny to go for a drink was not something kiba said no against.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:39 am

Kiba's mention of Naruto made Sakura pause for an instant - she didn't even know they went out drinking together. Feeling like these days she knew less and less about Naruto's life, she nodded and followed Kiba down the street. The bar was crowded and hot, mostly full of off-duty shinobi engaged in loud conversation and raucous games. When you led the life of a shinobi, you needed to be able to relax. Pushing through to the bar itself, they ordered a jug of warmed sake and some pickles and found a free table to sit at. Sakura poured herself a hefty measure and before she knew it had gulped it down in one go. Woo, never done that before, she thought as it burned its way down her throat. What's wrong with me today?

"Hm? What's wrong?" Naruto lent forward when he saw Hinata looking a bit uncomfortable. The tomato she had speared slipped under her knife suddenly and burst, sending juice and pips in several directions. Naruto couldn't help himself - at the look of surprise on Hinata's face he started to laugh, rescuing tomato pips from his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:09 am

Kiba watched Sakura gulp down her sake and it made him chuckle loudly. ''Sakura i can see you really arent a person that drinks much huh'' and he chuckled some more before taking a large bit of his own sake and gulped it down even faster. ''But thats ok I promise you drinking once in awhile really does you some good it makes feel relaxed more i swear'' and poured himself another share for the both of them.

''I am really sorry Naruto-kun I made such a mesh of your hair please let me clean it'' She quickly grabbed a tissue from their table and tried to get the tomatoe juice out of his hair. But when Naruto started to laugh really loudly it made her stop and watched his face. ''Naruto-kun?'' She didnt really understand why something this terrible got Naruto to laugh like that.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:58 pm

"Ahahaha - s-sorry, Hinata, the look on you face!" he covered his mouth to try to muffle a mischievous chuckle. "Why do you look so worried? It's only tomato juice," and he licked the back of his hand with a grin. "Eh, you want some wine?" he picked up the bottle Carina had left, wondering why Hinata was blushing so much. Since she nodded and mumbled something (there was a burst of laughter from the family table so he didn't quite catch it) he poured a glass and passed it to her. "So did you know Kiba before you were put on the same team? I never realised just how carefully the teams were chosen until I became hokage. I have to know all about the students in every graduating class so when they actually pass we can put them in the best possible combination. I have to study reports nearly every weak," he grimaced at the memory of yet more paperwork waiting for him. "It's not just about their specialisms or their potential... the characters have to fit together too. I guess that's why we stay so close to our genin teammates..." he trailed off suddenly, looking away. Still close... even when they don't want to be.

"I was apprenticed to one of Konoha's greatest drinkers!" Sakura exclaimed as she set down her second empty glass, a tinge of red on her cheeks. "You don't have to tell meee! Course, Shishou couldn't hold her alcohol at all, even with all that practise..." Picking up the sake jug, she refilled both their cups. "Aahh, you know, I think I'm finally realising why she liked it so much. It's so warming..." and she tipped back her third cup.

I'm drinking too fast, Sakura's medic brain kicked in. I'm not used to it, I shouldn't be so reckless. But she couldn't seem to resist tipping it back when her cup was full. She would stop in a minute, obviously. "Hey Kiba, you could find out where Hinata 'n' Naruto are with your nose, why don't you go find them? Naruto might try something perverted..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Hinata carefully sipped a little from her wine before she asnwered Narutos quistion. He really liked to talk much she noticed but didnt really mind she enjoyed to listen to his voice and the stories he was telling her were really interesting to listen to. ''Umh well not really Shino-kun and even Kiba-kun were total strangers to me I never really talked much when i was still in school but when the teams were formed Kiba directly took care of me and has been my friend ever since. He really is one my best friends. she finished in a soft voice and took another sip from her wine.

Kiba laughed even louder when Sakura ask him that quistion. ''Are you serious you want me to go find them that badley? I thought you of all people who knows Naruto like one of the best would be worried for him doing something bad to Hina-chan. Nah i dont think i really want to right now.. I enjoy my stay here far to much'' and grabbed his sake bottle to drank some more. All ready feeling his head starting to spin which he ignored all together and looked back Sakura. ''Come on just enjoy and drink some more'' Forget about Naruto and Hinata I am sure they have a wonderful time.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 am

Sakura stamped down an uncharitable retort (along the lines of 'But I don't want them to have a good time!') and rested her chin on her palm. OK, so she had admitted to herself... and Kiba... that she maybe liked Naruto in more ways than she thought she did, that she liked him in that way - a little. Well, more than a little. (She still hadn't quite got her head around the fact that she could actually feel that way about him, that she could - Oh great now she was thinking about him again). With a grimace, she refilled her cup and gulped down another measure of sake.

Naruto had found a new second favourite dish. Supa-ghetti, or whatever it was called, was like a chunky sort of noodle coated in the most AMAZING red sauce - the flavour was like a punch, spicy and rich and different and... all but impossible to eat with these sodding forks. He swore as his spaghetti fell back onto his plate for the third time in a row and gave it a forlorn look. The downside of the red sauce - it was red. And seemed to want to be everywhere. He blinked when he heard a light chuckle, and looked up in surprise. Hinata, who had red sauce on her cheek (Naruto suppressed a snort of laughter, he was probably messier) had a hand in front of her mouth and her shoulders were shaking slightly. A grin spread across his face. "You're laughing at me," he accused. He was glad - Hinata had seemed a little reserved at first, and it had been an effort not to simply drown her out with his chatter, but talking about her teammates seemed to loosen her up a little and they had been able to talk a bit easier as the meal went on.

"I think I'm drunk," Sakura lay her flushed face against the coolness of the table top and hoped the room would stop spinning. Kiba, who wasn't much better off, happily refilled her cup, making her giggle. They had long since finished the first jug of sake, which was when she had thought she would stop... but carrying on just seemed easier. And more fun. "I sh-shouldn be had any more," she said, and swallowed it down, vaguely wondering why that sentence didn't seem quite right. "Why'd you want to get me drunk? Huh? Kibaa..." she blinked. "Hey, I'm hungry! Let's get somethig to eat! I didn eat anything since lunch!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Kiba blinked once before shaking his head. ''No i want to stay here'' but his voice really didnt sounded very clear anymore. He poured himself some more sake and drank it in one go. ''just admit it Sakura-chan you like being here with me dont you?'' and moved a little closer towards his pink haired friend. And before Sakura was even able to react kiba had come very close to her face and roughly licked her on the right cheek,before he sat back down on his chair and laughed quite hard.
'''Right Sakura-chan you like me dont you?'' and grinned foolishly.

Meanwhile not far away from were Sakura and Kiba were seated one of Sakuras close friends Ino stood observing the two of them and was very confused with the actions ether Kiba and Sakura were making. Why are you drunk Sakura?' was what the blond woman thought and shook her head but knew that if she were to go to them now all she was going to get was nothing but meaningless talk. She signed and decided to keep watch for a bit longer.

Hinata giggled some more and removed her hand before her mouth. ''Naruto-kun?'' i am sorry but your actions you made when eating this different food made me unable to stop myself from laughing'' but its quite tasteful And took another bite.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Sakura blinked blearily at Kiba and then burst into giggles, pointing at him. "Y-you licked mee," she choked out. "Like a dog! Ahahaha," and she collapsed onto the table, laughing. And then, with a fuzzy idea of FUNNN she lunged and wrapped her arms round Kiba with a poor impersonation of a growl. "Pleeease Kibaa," she whined. "I'm hungryyyy!" and she did her best attempt at puppydog eyes, which she couldn't hold for long before giggling again. "I like you lotsshhhh if you feed me! Even more than baka Naruto-shama!" She blinked. Ehh? She didn't usually call him Naruto-sama, did she? But then, what did she call him? Not just Naruto - he could never be just Naruto... he was the Hokage, the strongest shinobi in the village - in the whole world, if you asked her, with spirit enough for ten hokages and she called him an idiot but really he could be the most brilliant man and he had the bluest eyes and the brightest smile and - and he was on a date right now while she was here getting drunk...

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden feeling of nausea. "Kiba," she moaned. "Feel sick," and she lurched from the table, blindly searching for the bathroom... or at least a door.

By this time Naruto and Hinata were enjoying a sweet alcohol-laced desert. The wine had relaxed them both a little and they talked easily. Naruto licked his spoon and eyed his date's half-finished desert. "Hey, Hinata - want me to help you finish?" and he offered a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:51 am

Kiba laughed even louder and didnt mind at all when Sakura wrapped her arms around his neck. He had enough alcohol tonight and finally gave in to her whining. ''Ohh you want me to feed you huh?'' why not i rather hungry myself'' But when Sakura knelt down on the ground complaining about being sick he with much trouble managed to get her to the ladys room and waited outside leaning against the wall. well tried to with his head spinning this much from all the sake that he had drank didnt made it all that easy to keep his balance.

Hinatas face turned completely red when Naruto offered to help her finish her dessert and all she could really do was nod meekly. while staring at her dessert suddenly feeling very shy and uneasy.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Sakura washed her mouth out and squinted at the clock on the wall of the bathroom. Midnight already? Ugh, drinking was horrible, she was never doing it again ever. Still, she felt a bit better now, she could almost walk straight and finding the door to leave wasn't as difficult as it had been on the way in. She looked around for Kiba, wondering if he'd gone back to the table without her, the meanie, before she spotted him sitting on the floor. Giggling, she poked him with her foot. "Why are you on the floor, stupid?"

Kiba blinked at her and lurched to his feet, and they wondered out of the bar leaning against each other for support. Halfway down the street Sakura halted. "Where are we going?" she wondered out loud. Kiba reminded her about getting something to eat, and she pulled a face. "Ewww, I can't eat anything now, it might -" she was interrupted by her stomach rumbling. "Eh...heh... maybe something small."

Naruto pulled back where he had been about to reach over with his fork when he saw Hinata's expression. "Uh, was that the wrong thing to say?" he frowned in confusion. "You.. you go ahead and finish it. It is yours after all! Ahaha," great now he had made her feel awkward. And things had been going so well - he scratched the back of his neck, wondering what to say. Luckily she seemed to recover, and they sat and talked over drinks until he realised everyone around them was leaving or had already gone. They thanked Carina, who looked embarrassed when he tried to pay and point blank refused him, and then headed off down the street. "Ummm, Hinata? D'you want to walk for a bit instead of going home? We could sit by the lake or.. something." He waited for her answer, hoping she had been having a good time.

Sakura giggled as she tripped over a rock, almost dragging Kiba down as he was leaning on her. "Whoops," she caught his yakitori skewer before it fell to the ground from his hand over her shoulder, and then began to eat it herself. He didn't notice at first, and then began trying to snatch it back before she finished it, which was even funnier. It was as she was trying to pull away that she caught a familiar flash of blonde hair - without thinking, she grabbed Kiba's arm and dragged him into the nearest doorway, another bar. It took her a moment to realise she had been running away from Naruto. She peered through the window, absently ordering more sake (she was going to regret that later), and watched Hinata and Naruto walk past. They were talking. They looked happy.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 am

Kiba struggled to stand on his feet leaning on Sakura for support. with all the sake that he had been drinking made his mind all blurry and he didnt saw very well ether anymore. But when Sakura all but dragged him in yet another bar, he managed to look outside for a split second and thought he saw Naruto and Hinata pass them by. and wondered if that might be the reason why she had pushed him inside the bar.

He blinked a couple of times to make his eyes getting used to the brigth light that shone in this bar and followed Sakura inside further.

''Sakura heeh another round then huh?'' He grabbed the bottle that stood in front of him and chuckled loudly. not really able to say anything clearly without laughing,before he gulped it down without much trouble.

Hinata gave a soft nod and gave him a friendly smile. ''That be lovely Naruto-kun'' Show me the way''

She felt really content right now walking side by side with Naruto like this. He had been such a gentleman all evening which had surprised her a little. It made her wonder if he was enjoying this nigth just as much as she did.

''Uhhm Naruto-kun i was wondering if you enjoyed tonight with uh me ?'' and kept her face back at the ground the minute his eyes met with hers again.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Naruto ducked his head to get a better look at Hinata's face again. Why did she always try to hide from him? It made him feel kind of awkward, and like he'd done something wrong. "Sure, Hinata! I had a good time! It's really great when you're not being scared of me and we can talk! Ahaha," oh, that was really tactfully put, Naruto. He winced. "I mean... ah, when you're nervous - it makes me feel kind of nervous too," he gave a sheepish grin. "I guess I'm not good at being.. you know um, subtle." By this time they were walking along a quiet path by the lake, watching the further lights of the village reflect off the water. Naruto squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and felt his face heat slightly at what he was about to say. "Hinata do you... really love me that much? I mean, I... I never wanted to cause you pain. I want to know you better. Would it... hurt you... if we were friends?" he hoped she understood what he was saying, that he knew what it felt like to be hurt by unrequited love - that he would understand if she would find it painful being friends when he wasn't offering anything more. Maybe she would rather distance herself... he didn't know what else to say.

Sakura watched the room swaying as Kiba let out another shout of laughter, and wondered vaguely if she was going to be sick again. Or had that happened a different night? Ugh man, five minutes ago she had been singing with Kiba and now she was really sleepy. Strangely, the loud voices of the bar were kind of soothing, she could just close her eyes for a bit. She listened to Kiba yelling cheerfully for a refill on their sake, his voice growing fuzzy and distant as she felt herself sinking in her chair. Well, his shoulder was kind of comfy, she would just rest on it until everything stopped swaying like a ship at sea... She flopped against Kiba's side.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:51 am

When Naruto confessed to her to only wanted to be friends she really wasn t surprised all that much and gave a soft sighn before she replied back. ''I am glad you enjoyed tonight Naruto-kun i really am.. she stopped talking for a sec and continued then. ''And being your friend is very special to me I know you cant ever really love me in the way that I do, i know Sakura is far more special then me in your heart, but thats ok it makes me satisfied with only being your friend Naruto-kun''

and for the first time that nigth she really looked at him without ducking away whenever their eyes met and gave him a confident smile, happy to look at him with new found strength, knowing that tonight had been special for the both of them.

Kiba didnt even notice Sakura falling asleep on his shoulder until he wanted to refill his cup and heard a soft snore coming from the pink haired woman besides him he gave her a confused look and blinked once before he was able to shake her awake. ''Heey Sakura wake uppp.. youu cantt sleepp hereee'' he grabbed her shoulder and tried to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
DownsEndRoad
Admin
DownsEndRoad

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 am

"Eh... weh..." Sakura half woke up and found herself leaning against something warm and sturdy. Naruto, her mind translated, and her muzzy thoughts decided it was a good idea to wrap her arms round him and hold on tight - usually she would be more likely to leap back with an angry yell than do something like that, but right now it didn't seem to matter so much, in fact she couldn't remember why she wouldn't want to. She squeezed, snuggling her head against his shoulder with a smile.

He smelled of dog. How strange. That wasn't his usual scent at all.

Must have been hanging out with Kiba.

Naruto met Hinata's eyes and smiled warmly. "You're still one of my precious people, Hinata," he blushed a little at the admission. "And who knows, maybe one day I'll stop loving... well... But you shouldn't wait around! There are lots of people who care about you, and someone will love you as much as you deserve! You should keep an eye out for them, right?" He grinned, but it slowly faded. "I'm bring hypocritical, aren't I? I'm... sorry." I can't imagine being able to look at someone else. "But... we'll always be friends, Hinata, I won't ever turn my back on you. It's a promise! And I never go back on my word!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin
Sion

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 am

Kiba signed and decided it was about time they headed back home. he was barley even able to think clearly any more. standing up with Sakura still snuggled up against his shoulder he stumpled very slowly away from their table and with much blinking of his eyes made him able to see the exit just enough to walk towards it.

''Come lets get back homeee'' he said with a loud voice and stumbled outside.

Akamaru saw them coming back out of the bar and yawned when he stood up from the ground.

his master really went to spend lots of time inside a bar drinking this night, the dog thought when he went to greet him and the weird colored girl he seemed to be hanging with tonight.

Akamaru ran towards Kiba and stood up on his high legs to lick him in the face happily. But kiba who still was very much under the influence of all the sake that he drank wasnt able to see the dog coming running towards him that he and Sakura both fall down on the ground hard.

''Akamaru heey boy whattt you doinggg here'' Kiba said sounding very confused.

The dog turned his head and barked loudly. ''What ohh yes we need to get bacckk home'' Kiba translated his dogs words and tried to stand back up on his feet.

Akamaru all ready knew that without his help he never was going to stand up until the next morning, so he quickly came to his masters aid and knelt down for both Kiba and Sakura to climb on his back.

Kiba blinked his eyes and grabbed some of his dogs fur in his hand there by also helping Sakura get back up behind him. When the dog thought Kiba was seated safety enough he started to run in a swift pace back to their home.

Hinata giggled at his words and gave a soft nod. ''I will remember it always Naruto-kun and gave a soft smile in return. She supressed a small yawn and looked at her watch. ''Uhm Naruto-kun I think its best that you should walk me home now ore else father is going to be very mad its getting pretty late after all'' and waited for Naruto to respond back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tangled Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled Hearts   Tangled Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Tangled Hearts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next